• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Taken at Work or Office ?

Any of the ladies here been taken by there Bull while they were at work or the office ?

No, although I keep encouraging her to do so :D I've suggested her boss, her boss's boss, one of her co-workers, out of town visitor ... she won't go for it. Or at least do something with the janitor guy when he comes around after hours and every else is gone, at least just a blow job or something. But nope, she doesn't want to do anything like that at work ... poor me :(

Caution

Playing at work can have it's advantages, but also some big disadvantages.

On the plus side is the fact that the man (or men) are there all the time and allow for the "innocent touching" and the dangers of coping a feel at the copy machine. I've gone so far as look for employment opportunities for my wife in small offices where she would be the only female there, and then hope that the guys see her "I'm a Hotwife" license plate frame on her car and start taking advantage of the fact. I would love to see her come home from a "hard" day at the office, smelling of sex.:D

On the down side is that with so many harassment suits going around, most bosses are very "hands off" around the work place. What happens if the fling goes badly? Now what? It might not even involve the wife and lover. It could be trouble started by other women in the office.:mad:

Bottom line for me is that while the idea is very exciting, it remains just a fantasy:( Best to look elsewhere for FB's.

Many years ago Susan had a long affair with her boss. She later told me that the interview lasted over an hour and she knew when it was done that they would be lovers. It took a while but they started having lunch together, then a quick dinner after work, which, of course, led to sex in his car.

They continued to meet in hotel rooms, cars, and once in our bed. The affair only ended after he became too ill to continue work or the affair.

I did not find out until near the end but it provided me with many happy years of jack off material.

My wife had a part time job in a large hotel as a receptionist. Hotels have a lot of bedrooms! She was being fucked by one of the deputy managers but would keep me guessing as to when and where. Frequently she would return home with that magic look of pleasure and whisper in my ear "clean me" Needless to say I was very quickly devouring the resultant cream pies. It was a very exciting time as I never knew when she would be coming home full of her lovers cream.

Playing at work

My wife had to gave one of her bosses a blow job a couple of times in his office . That was after he found her in a back room with the younger maintenance guy with his hands in her pants . But the real thrill for me was when my wife came home late one night . And said her pussy was to sore to fuck and that she must have a yeast infection . well the next morning I found a pair of her pantyhoses in the garbage with the cotton crotch ripped out . I'm guessing the maintenance guy , or her boss wanted more then just a blow job this time .

My wife had to gave one of her bosses a blow job a couple of times in his office . That was after he found her in a back room with the younger maintenance guy with his hands in her pants . But the real thrill for me was when my wife came home late one night . And said her pussy was to sore to fuck and that she must have a yeast infection . well the next morning I found a pair of her pantyhoses in the garbage with the cotton crotch ripped out . I'm guessing the maintenance guy , or her boss wanted more then just a blow job this time .

It's too bad she won't be honest with what happened so you could share your happiness with her. Does she know how much the thought of her being with other men turns you on?:D

Sex at the office or workplace

This is a very touchy subject, but we all know it goes on, and it is not always the bull/boss who inatiates it, sometimes the female, married or not, uses sex to enhance her position. This is the CUCKOLD FORUM, so may we look at this from his, (the cuckolds), point of view. Does the cuckold or cuckold wantabe want his spouse(GF) to bestow sexual favors to her boss, companies customers, to receive favorable working conditions, more money, favorable treatment from her bosses, but may be disdain from her female co-workers??

Attachments

• 722_28d5rtfh0004.jpg
    722_28d5rtfh0004.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 525
  • typcd.jpg
    typcd.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 601
This is a very touchy subject, but we all know it goes on, and it is not always the bull/boss who inatiates it, sometimes the female, married or not, uses sex to enhance her position. This is the CUCKOLD FORUM, so may we look at this from his, (the cuckolds), point of view. Does the cuckold or cuckold wantabe want his spouse(GF) to bestow sexual favors to her boss, companies customers, to receive favorable working conditions, more money, favorable treatment from her bosses, but may be disdain from her female co-workers??

Mimi, are the attached pics, of you? Yumm!

Mimi attaches pictures with all posts - usually trying to be relevant to the subject (I think). I don't think any or self-portraits ;)

I've fucked at work on two different occasions, but I don't fuck coworkers.

Once, I was working late and I was online when a local woman got on. She said her husband had gone to bed and told her to come back after she was "less horny." Since I was stuck at work alone and couldn't leave, I had her come to me. She sucked my dick under my desk, then I fucked her on the conference room table. She loved it.

The second time was when I fucked my insurance saleswoman. She would flirt with me pretty heavily, and I would come in to the office for the smallest questions. Finally I caught her alone in the office, she closed her office door, took off her jacket, and unbuttoned her shirt a little. She said it was because it was hot in there, but when I reached out and finished unbuttoning it she didn't complain. Eventually I was fucking her up against the door. We even kept fucking (quietly) after we heard her secretary return from lunch.

Having viewed your pic's it looks like your packing a "Wife Pleaser" (was the Insurance Woman Married?) Being Dominate with the Ladies is what alot of us wish for, but know we just can't perform!! LOL

Having viewed your pic's it looks like your packing a "Wife Pleaser"
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.

(was the Insurance Woman Married?)
Recently divorced.

Being Dominate with the Ladies is what alot of us wish for, but know we just can't perform!! LOL
It's definitely a gift, I'm just lucky most men can't figure it out, it leaves all the kinky sluts for me!

I wonder....

Mimi attaches pictures with all posts - usually trying to be relevant to the subject (I think). I don't think any or self-portraits ;)

Wouldn't it be something if there were some slipped in that were????

Guess

DomBullxxx, Graymaster, InDeep thank you for thinking of me. I don't attach pictures to all post, but Graymaster is correct in that I do try to make them relevant, and Indeep I am in some but the two with the ladies were picked because of their subject and caption. Thank all of you for being my friend and confident.

For you

Attachments

• Picture9.jpg
    Picture9.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 362
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 308
  • 1aee.jpg
    1aee.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 498

Users who are viewing this thread