• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Taken at Work or Office ?

• Thread starterrje71
  • Start date
Fucked my FWB at her place of work. I’m probably closer to being considered her bull if we’re looking for a lifestyle term. She’s married, met at work, started hook it up within 3 months of being there. She got another job some 5 years into the affair.

She started working for this chain and would work different locations. We’d meet up every couple weeks and fuck in a back room, a break room, etc. The frequency ramped up to 1 or 2x a week once I got her to start playing with additional partners. By the time she left that job, we’d fucked in at least 6 locations. One had some empty office space upstairs and we fucked in every room at that location a number of times. Was our favorite spot. Very convenient. Even had a bathroom with a shower for cleanup after fucking her in the ass. Wash up, slam her against the wall while she’s getting dressed snd suck her tits on the way out the back door and go back to work for the day. text back and forth and talk about how hot it was.

Users who are viewing this thread