• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Taken at Work or Office ?

• Thread starterrje71
  • Start date
Was in a meting with a new customer of the office. I have to say he was so satisfied that he accepted without hesitation all the requirements of the company
60b53032-98a1-4ed7-92f6-86cac58221ac.jpg

• Love
Reactions: VinniethePanda, toolman2c, MrKaChing and 7 others
I have the same fantasy. Already told my gf this. She then goes on to tell me about one specific guy at her work who she thi is is cute. One can only hope

Reactions: robandkate
Having Sex in the Office is great. Once I had a nice intercourse with the intern of my hubby in his office while he was watching us. Was arranged by my hubby, he asked the intern- nice looking 21 year old guy - to do some overtime, than I arrived...

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, robandkate, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I once fucked my girlfriend's married co-worker friend on the desk of my girlfriend. My girlfriend was out of town and I saw her friend at a local bar. She was quite tipsy so I offered to drive her home. She said sure but can we go back to my office first? I need to pick something else first. I said sure. She grabbed my hand and asked me to ****** her upstairs. Of course I did. When we got to the office she showed me my girlfriends desk. I could smell the unmistakable smell of my girlfriends perfume. She sat on her desk and turned around and said that she wanted me to fuck her on my girlfriends desk. She lifted up her top and ******* her naked breasts. She lifted up her skirt pulled her thong to one side ******** her bald pussy. Okay I have been dreaming of this for a long time but I didn't ever think I would get you up here. So fuck me! I was so hard I just dropped my pants and stuck my cock inside her very tight pussy. As I was sliding inside and out she picked up a pencil from the pencil cup on my girlfriends desk. She stuck it under her nose smelling my girlfriends perfume." Aaaaah Elaine", she said and then she came. That pushed me over the edge and I came a huge load inside her unprotected pussy. As my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, my cum gushed out of her pussy and onto the office carpet. She kissed me and said thanks for that. It was something I was dreaming about but never thought would happen. Never mind about the mess, cleaners will get that or not! Apparently they didn't.

Reactions: MrKaChing, natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I fucked my first wife on the desk of my second wife several times. Made sex on the desk with second wife even better!

Reactions: Custer Laststand, ksfarmcpl and HottieKarina
Since they both wore the same size I bought matching panties. After fucking I'd switch them & they wore the others panties home without knowing it. Yes, I'm sic like that!

Reactions: Cdpas, BaggedR and Custer Laststand
When I was in college, I worked summers and part-time in gyms to pay my way through school. It was also a great way to meet women.
One busty blonde married white woman used to stay late after I closed, or meet me there after it was closed and I would open it up (I had the keys and security code).
we fucked all over the gym...on the equipment, in the hot tub, change rooms etc. it was fun "re-purposing" the weightlifting equipment for fucking, and all the mirrors, and possibility of being caught by the night cleaners, or owners, just added to the thrill :)
moral to the story: always use a towel on the equipment when you work out at the gym :)
also, if your wife seems to spend a lot of time there, she might be getting plowed. theres something about fitness centres that makes some women really horny.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
BigdaddyToronto said:
When I was in college, I worked summers and part-time in gyms to pay my way through school. It was also a great way to meet women.
One busty blonde married white woman used to stay late after I closed, or meet me there after it was closed and I would open it up (I had the keys and security code).
we fucked all over the gym...on the equipment, in the hot tub, change rooms etc. it was fun "re-purposing" the weightlifting equipment for fucking, and all the mirrors, and possibility of being caught by the night cleaners, or owners, just added to the thrill :)
moral to the story: always use a towel on the equipment when you work out at the gym :)
also, if your wife seems to spend a lot of time there, she might be getting plowed. theres something about fitness centres that makes some women really horny.
that last sentence is sooo true!! believe me:)

Reactions: MrKaChing and BigdaddyToronto
A "hard" day at the office

off1.jpg

Reactions: MrKaChing
How do you think she got the job in the first place?

Reactions: MrKaChing
Dorsetcuck said:
My wife had a part time job in a large hotel as a receptionist. Hotels have a lot of bedrooms! She was being fucked by one of the deputy managers but would keep me guessing as to when and where. Frequently she would return home with that magic look of pleasure and whisper in my ear "clean me" Needless to say I was very quickly devouring the resultant cream pies. It was a very exciting time as I never knew when she would be coming home full of her lovers cream.
I will bet she earned extra money many nights adn day while working there

Reactions: MrKaChing, natasnaikul and Thenader
As a former event / convention planner I know the men will ask the recptionist if any whores are or ladies are around for a quick houe sessin
I am sure his wife assisted many men .

Reactions: MrKaChing and Thenader
Office!

Reactions: biguy153
mimi27406 said:
Guess

DomBullxxx, Graymaster, InDeep thank you for thinking of me. I don't attach pictures to all post, but Graymaster is correct in that I do try to make them relevant, and Indeep I am in some but the two with the ladies were picked because of their subject and caption. Thank all of you for being my friend and confident.

For you
I wouldn't mind sucking on that to get my reward.

Not by a bull but by a guy I worked with......

the problem is with work stuff is there are crazy real issues if you get caught >.> im a physiotherapy nurse so my bosses are always watching for malpractice stuff

So its happened yes but not exactly a lot and it's scary afterwards in case you get reported >.<

The maintance man caught my wife bent over some boxes in the supply with her panties around her ankles and her skirt pulled up. Her boss was fucking her from behind !

Reactions: lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand, natasnaikul and 1 other person
Dirtyslutwifelorelei said:
Wife is a nurse. She had been taken by some of the doctors and a few of the patients

View attachment 1808967
I always heard that nurses are the hornyest girls. Is it because their scrubs are so easy to take off or is there something else that gets their cunt wet? Maybe it's true since your wife is sucking cock and fucking doctors and patients at work.

• Love
Reactions: crmaster and CUCKOLDOFLATINA
cuck4life said:
My x-wife screwed her boss every day. Her even requested she go braless and wear no panties.
Did she comply with his request?

rje71 said:
Any of the ladies here been taken by there Bull while they were at work or the office ?
Mine has had several office affairs over he years. One in particular I remember was her telling me about a younger IT guy in her office that was making comments and compliments to her. She was sortof giddy about it at times. Found they were going out for lunch and even meeting for breakfast at times, she would leave earlier for those days. They were caught by another woman at the office and stopped things there pretty much from what I was told. I was made aware about 3 months into it. Evidently he had some car issues, she explained taking him home from work and asked me to go look at the car for him when I got off work. She had stayed with him at his house while I checked it out. It was not a hard fix and told her I could have it done in a few hours. When I finished she brought him back to his car. It was completely obvious what was going on. He thanked me and payed me for everything was very happy I was able to take care of it that night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
rje71 said:
Any of the ladies here been taken by there Bull while they were at work or the office ?
My wife was