Taken at Work or Office ?

• Thread starterrje71
  • Start date
My wife has been having an affair with her boss for 11 years! They travel to other company sites mostly across the UK but one or two in Europe too, spending three or four days a month together. I've known almost from the start but he didn't know I knew till very recently. My wife gives me full details (at least I think she does) on her return. I was actually present at a party when the affair started, pretending not to notice them disappear to her office but seeing the start of their affair after following them! I found it a massive turn on! It was three weeks before she admitted it!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Loversexy
rje71 said:
Any of the ladies here been taken by there Bull while they were at work or the office ?
My wife was

Reactions: Loversexy
rje71 said:
Any of the ladies here been taken by there Bull while they were at work or the office ?
I was very friendly with the FedEx guy back when I had an office job

Reactions: zagc
wife fucked a few of her co-workers over the years. not sure about a boss.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
sc_david said:
Did she comply with his request?
A foregone conclusion, no doubt.

sex at work or with a co-worker elsewhere is extremely hot. when i have more time i'll post about my wife.

imported_pussy boy said:
Playing at work

My wife had to gave one of her bosses a blow job a couple of times in his office . That was after he found her in a back room with the younger maintenance guy with his hands in her pants . But the real thrill for me was when my wife came home late one night . And said her pussy was to sore to fuck and that she must have a yeast infection . well the next morning I found a pair of her pantyhoses in the garbage with the cotton crotch ripped out . I'm guessing the maintenance guy , or her boss wanted more then just a blow job this time .
Sounds like my wife who was cheating with the maintenance at her job 20 years ago. I still jack off thinking of her giving him blow job's during her lunch. And them going to this park near her job to fuck. My wife also cuckolded me with one of her bosses years ago when we weren't getting along, but she knew I've always had fantasies about her with other guys, so she knew I'd except it. We later talked about it in bed, and she felt my hard-on. I was hurt don't get me wrong, but also had my wife sharing fantasy.

cuck72 said:
Sounds like my wife who was cheating with the maintenance at her job 20 years ago. I still jack off thinking of her giving him blow job's during her lunch. And them going to this park near her job to fuck. My wife also cuckolded me with one of her bosses years ago when we weren't getting along, but she knew I've always had fantasies about her with other guys, so she knew I'd except it. We later talked about it in bed, and she felt my hard-on. I was hurt don't get me wrong, but also had my wife sharing fantasy.
Betting the guys fucking your wife had bigger cocks then you have !

JimPreston said:
Betting the guys fucking your wife had bigger cocks then you have !
Yes, I'm embarrassed to say. I'm only good for licking up her pussy.

Axuba said:
Was in a meting with a new customer of the office. I have to say he was so satisfied that he accepted without hesitation all the requirements of the company
60b53032-98a1-4ed7-92f6-86cac58221ac.jpg
ur a sexy wife, u mispelled meeting, but i think U should call it what it was, it was. "meating" and i bet he wanted many repeat meatings with U..

cuck72 said:
Yes, I'm embarrassed to say. I'm only good for licking up her pussy.
Get used to being less of a man and eating the cum from real men with big superior cocks !

JimPreston said:
Get used to being less of a man and eating the cum from real men with big superior cocks !
Yes, that is my place in my marriage, my wife knows she can easily find men that can stretch and fill her pussy. And I will eat her clean. My wife doesn't think of me as much of a real man, I do really feel intimidated by some men.

Last edited:
cuck72 said:
Yes, that is my place in my marriage, my wife knows she can easily find men that can stretch and fill her pussy. And I will eat her clean. My wife doesn't think of me as much of a real man, I do really feel intimidated by some men.
As you should with your tiny dick !

JimPreston said:
As you should with your tiny dick !
My wife and I roll-play in bed, she knows all about my submissive bi fantasies, and me chatting with more manly guys. She likes saying " I have a little boy pee, pee. She rubs me off in my undies saying, "this is all a cucky gets, because my pussy is for a man with a real man's cock." not a little boys pee, pee. But she knows when she feels my hard 4" as I whimper and cum in my undies, that I like it. I tell her about fantasies I have about guys we know, and me being their cleanup cock sucking cuckold. I LOVE! how wet she gets thinking of these other guys fucking her and me licking up their cum.

Last edited:
cuck72 said:
My wife and I roll-play in bed, she knows all about my submissive bi fantasies, and me chatting with more manly guys. She likes saying " I have a little boy pee, pee. She rubs me off in my undies saying, "this is all a cucky gets, because my pussy is for a man with a real man's cock." not a little boys pee, pee. But she knows when she feels my hard 4" as I whimper and cum in my undies. I tell her about fantasies I have about guys we know, and me being their cleanup cock sucking cuckold. I LOVE! how wet she gets thinking of these other guys fucking her and me licking up their cum.
Well your wife knows about your desire to eat another man's cum and take his cock into your mouth plus she wants to get fucked by a man with a real cock so it's obvious you MUST find another man to fuck your wife AND fuck you in the mouth as your tiny dick gets hard from this humiliation !

JimPreston said:
Well your wife knows about your desire to eat another man's cum and take his cock into your mouth plus she wants to get fucked by a man with a real cock so it's obvious you MUST find another man to fuck your wife AND fuck you in the mouth as your tiny dick gets hard from this humiliation !
I do think about it A LOT! but sadly the Wifes no longer interested in taking another lover, we did that years ago. Even in our 60's now I think of a few younger men I know fucking her, and them making me lick her clean, and suck their cocks. I think to myself MAN! if these guys I know ever knew about my faggot cuckold thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: VinniethePanda
cuck72 said:
I do think about it A LOT! but sadly the Wifes no longer interested in taking another love, we did that years ago. Even in our 6o's now I think of a few younger men I know fucking her, and them making me lick her clean, and suck their cocks. I think to myself MAN! if these guys I know ever knew about my faggot cuckold thoughts.
Let them know and have them fuck your wife. I'm sure she still want stange cocks in her cunt !

My wife was a visiting nurse she'd go to Patients home etc. She would let the pervy old men grab her tits, and ass . She even jacked off several of them. She met a son of one of her patients that would hit on her every time she'd go ( Three times a week, Monday, wednesday, friday ) She finally gave in , Sucked him off and let him fuck her. That son was named Omar, and he became her lover for several years amongst others. She was offered to work in the office instead of the field, Her boss a perverted fucker who lusted on her since the day she was hired , decided one day to just ask her " Do you mess around? Of course she said " Hell Yeah " She never really gave me details ( She never does) but he would fuck her, in his office, Give him blow jobs , Had her wear buttplugs to work . She was his *****, He bought her a new car, clothes, took her out to eat to fancy places, She left the job after 3 years, He was pressuring her to marry him, and that's were she drew the line. When she was around 18 ( way before we met) She told me that all the customers would hit on her, and she fucked many many men, and women too. The manager was a mean unhappy lady who berated anything they did, so she left for other things, which was nursing school.

Last edited:
Reactions: leahswannabe, CNYCJ13, cuck72 and 1 other person
He would also take her to Adult Theaters and have her suck and fuck guys thru the gloryholes, That's where her addiction to gloryholes started. They filmed all of it, but I've never been allowed to see them, and scared to ask. I know she tells her 2 sisters everything , but they don't whisper a peek to me. She'll call them when she gets home, and I can hear her saying, " Oh, it was great , he took me out to stefano's and I got lasagne and salad, oh that, Well. went we got to his place" Then she'd get off the couch and walk to her bedroom and close the door, Hour and a half later she walks out into the living room , " Ash say's Hi " I'm dying here...but loving it.

Last edited:
Reactions: leahswannabe and MarkandJacqui
MarkandJacqui said:
My wife has been having an affair with her boss for 11 years! They travel to other company sites mostly across the UK but one or two in Europe too, spending three or four days a month together. I've known almost from the start but he didn't know I knew till very recently. My wife gives me full details (at least I think she does) on her return. I was actually present at a party when the affair started, pretending not to notice them disappear to her office but seeing the start of their affair after following them! I found it a massive turn on! It was three weeks before she admitted it!
I fucked a married Filipina co-worker when I was teaching in China. Her husband was in the UK and she was alone and horny. The first time we met up was at a hotel and she let me watch while she masturbated to get herself warmed up. Then afterwards, she stripteased and allowed me to fuck all her holes and fill her with cum.
About a week later, I was in my classroom (before school had started) writing a lesson plan and she came in, locked the door and pulled the shutters down. She walked over to my desk, kneeled down, unzipped my pants and started playing with my balls and sucking my cock . I was trying so hard not to cum but she knew what she was doing and 2 minutes later she was deepthroating 👄 and swallowing my load o_O. It was hard to act normal for the rest of the day lol.

Last edited: