Tattoos?

• Thread starterbabygurl
  • Start date

babygurl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2008
well...my boyfriend who i live out as being submissive to wants me to get a tattoo on the underside of my breast that will say something to the effect of "slut" or "*****". it would be very discreet like this is the good thing so i can't see myself regretting it even if i change my mind

i was wondering if anyone has ever gone this far with a permanent sign? don't know if extreme was the right place to put it since this isn't a sexual question really but it does seem kind of extreme to me

I think "slut", or "*****" is way to trashy, and isn't very subtle. If I was you, I'd get something like the queen of spades of BBC, as most people outside of the lifestyle won't know what it means. If you do choose to get it, Id get it someplace more covered up.

I'm also, as a female just giving you my honest opinion. Some of the nuts Ive seen that post on here, will tell you to go for it, or to get it on your forehead. lol, good luck though girl.

oh, and not too mention, he's only your boyfriend. They come and go. If he wants you to get a tattoo, make him put a ring on it.

Well, i've seen pictures of girls who have "bitch" on somewhere hidden, like the inside of their lip in the mouth (i don't think i explained that very well but pull your bottom lip and i mean on the inside of it). it turns me on to have something really dirty like that but not somewhere totally obvious that will keep me from ever getting a job or something, haha

and thank you about the boyfriend advice but i would not be doing it if i didn't like the idea also. but maybe your right and i should not go through with it so soon.

lol on my forehead. i've had things written in marker on it but a tattoo would be crazy

I can understand the "Bitch" tattoos, ive seen those too, and that's more of an attitude thing. I'm just giving you my opinion and I think you know that. Tats are permanent and in the end youll do what you want. Good luck, and if you do get something, post a pic of it. Id be interested in seeing how it comes out<3

babygurl said:
Well, i've seen pictures of girls who have "bitch" on somewhere hidden, like the inside of their lip in the mouth
Personally i think a tat is a very cool idea (and im not a mentalist honest) lol

Its finding somewhere subtle & suitable so its not too obvious thats gonna be key :)

But as you say its permanent so you might want to wait 6months and see if you still like the idea ;)

my BBC, wants to make to me a tattoo on a breast: "Queen of spades", the letter "Q" around nipple

What does that represent? i keep hearing about it on here

breast tattoos are just so artsy and appealing to me but damn i bet they hurt. even something as simple as a heart by my cleavage or something would be cute <3

Tatoos are so common now that they've lost their impact. Besides, is there any image or word that you are sure you'll want to make a permanent part of your body? Instead, I've had my white slut wear two rings on her pussy lips. They are beautiful, hot, and sexy. I took her to a nude beach in the French West Indies, and the sun sparkled on those rings, and guys were going nuts looking at her pretty cunt. Plus, they are useful. I've led her by a leash attached to her pussy rings into a room of my black friends. We passed the leash around so that all the BBCs could experience walking a naked white slut/wife. If I decide to, I can remove the rings, or put them back as I see fit. Piercings are much more symbolic of ownership than tatoos.

My wife had me write BBC Slut on her ass, above her pussy and tits.

You may wish to think about who you will be with or where in life you will be 5 years from now and ask yourself if anyone will want to know you got a embarrassing tat just to please your present boyfriends ego. Them things are permanent girlfriend :flash::)

As a white sissy i have found the chinese marks for "Black" and "Property" there are two symbols that make up each word and unless someone knows chinese they wouldn't know what it says. Then when a Black Man was fucking me and ask what it means i could tell him proudly.

star

Tats

first have him get one on his forehead that reads dumb shit and after a year tell him your looking for a new boy friend:jerry:

I have been wearing the queen of spades tats for years and would suggest you try them before you get a real one because if you dont like it they wash of.I've been on the fence so to speak with getting a perminant Q O Spades tat but to be honest I have a fear of needles.If and when I decide to get the real thing I'm sure I'll need a few drinks for courage LOL.But I do like wearing them they are sexy and they do work I've met a lot of black men by wearing one at clubs or bars.It makes it a lot easier because when they see it they know you love BBC and the funny thing most white guys have no clue to what it stands for.Check out my profile to see one if your not familiar with them babygurl.

tattoo

I think that would be pretty sexy as you said as long as you keep it discreet!! but I also agree with the queen of spades tattoo, i have seen them before as a white guy and I never knew what it meant until I started coming here. love to see it if you do decide you want too

My wife got her B/f name ( Leroy) tattooed across her right breast, just above her nipple when she was 16, She was dating him for a few years before hand. She has had many B/F's since then! It is not descreet, and is visable when she is topless on the beach or with a low cut top. She loves explaining to every new boyfried its history.

some good tattoos i found

just a few I found on the net

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 321