Tattoos?

• Thread starterbabygurl
  • Start date
My wife has worn the queen of spades tats for years, and she has a silver ankle bracelet with a zebra charm on it. The black stripes across that silver charm really show off and have gotten her noticed by the right men more than once. She has heavy 38DD breasts and has considered the idea of an identifying tat on the underside of one of those, because at her age 49, it would be completely hidden unless she lifted a tit to show it, or she was hanging upside down off a bed.lol Four years ago when she got with her current BF he took her, (with no discussion with either of us) to a piercing place. While outside in the car he gripped her between her legs demanding to know if "this" belonged to him. She readily confirmed that it did, and that was when he dropped the bombshell. That since it was his, he was taking her inside to have his ring of ownership put thru one of her lips! Since he is very dominate and she is submissive to him there was really no more discussion, no calling me, nothing. Inside he again gripped her by the twat as he told the woman she was married but this was his so he wanted his ring put in it. The woman took it in stride saying something about "What we do to get their cock!" as she patted my wife's arm and led her behind a curtain telling her to remove her shorts and get up on the table. While observing the procedure her lover told the gal doing it, that my wife could still wear my rings on her finger but that his was now where it mattered. They both had a chuckle over that. After several years of having her lower rings, we would agree with LeatherZebra that this is a much better way to go with a BF, than a tat! Also as someone else said it is a VERY effective spot to attach a leash.

I like these ideas!

Keepin' that bitch on a leash

816ac said:
My wife has worn the queen of spades tats for years, and she has a silver ankle bracelet with a zebra charm on it. The black stripes across that silver charm really show off and have gotten her noticed by the right men more than once. She has heavy 38DD breasts and has considered the idea of an identifying tat on the underside of one of those, because at her age 49, it would be completely hidden unless she lifted a tit to show it, or she was hanging upside down off a bed.lol Four years ago when she got with her current BF he took her, (with no discussion with either of us) to a piercing place. While outside in the car he gripped her between her legs demanding to know if "this" belonged to him. She readily confirmed that it did, and that was when he dropped the bombshell. That since it was his, he was taking her inside to have his ring of ownership put thru one of her lips! Since he is very dominate and she is submissive to him there was really no more discussion, no calling me, nothing. Inside he again gripped her by the twat as he told the woman she was married but this was his so he wanted his ring put in it. The woman took it in stride saying something about "What we do to get their cock!" as she patted my wife's arm and led her behind a curtain telling her to remove her shorts and get up on the table. While observing the procedure her lover told the gal doing it, that my wife could still wear my rings on her finger but that his was now where it mattered. They both had a chuckle over that. After several years of having her lower rings, we would agree with LeatherZebra that this is a much better way to go with a BF, than a tat! Also as someone else said it is a VERY effective spot to attach a leash.

Her black master keeping his bitch on a leash is soooo fucking sexy. That's some extreme cuckolding there. I wonder if the ring gets in the way of your cock hubby!

Free Idea

I don't know how to do this so I'll just post it here. If somebody can make it happen, go for it.

I've had the idea for years that someone should make (and sell) temporary tattoos (I don't like real ones) that cater to specific fetishes and or swinging. A lot of women love the idea of being "marked" but not permanently. A woman that's walking around in a sheer top with no bra, it definitely trying to make a "statement". A visible queen of spades symbol on her breast or "Black Cock Slut" on her lower back would be great but not at her next company picnic. Something that could be applied for special occasions (like her first gangbang) would be great.

We are swingers, I used to write different things on my wifes lower back with a permanent marker and not tell her what I wrote. We'd go out to bars and parties with whatever I wrote on her clearly visible. People (mostly males) would say all kinds of things to her based upon what I wrote and she'd have to figure it out.

One night we went to a regular bar that happened to have several black guys that followed her around making comments to her all night. I told them that she didn't know what I wrote and not to tell her but that they could say anything else. She was confused and really turned on when we got home that night. I showed her the picture of her lower back that I took and posted on our swinger's profile before we went out that night. All of our friends knew before she did, that all night she had been walking around with a "tattoo" that said "For Deposit Only".

Frequently, women would ask me to make up things to write on them too. We had a blast and I got a lot of strange ass this way.