Teamviewer pics

• Thread starterLil Cuck
  • Start date

Lil Cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2008
I have been having some fun using teamviewer. I have been able to access a cuckold's pictures by using his computer and transfer his files to my compuer if I wish. I'd like to see others get involved and start posting he pictures of other cuck's wives here in this thread. You really should try this out. its pretty fun. you have to load the program from TeamViewer - Free Desktop Sharing and Remote Control once you have that and an access code you can log onto that persons computer. I am staring with posting one cuck's log in code 71501017 and his password is hidden.

I'm hoping this will become a thread where people will get involved and share codes and passwords an pictures.

You can also go to Yahoo! Groups
it's a yahoo group where people are posting the pictures they have acquired from using teamviewer.

I am also adding my code and password here. I don't have much to see at the moment but your welcome to check it out. code 138329786 and pw is 7003

1 pic

here is 1 pic I got of his wife from his computer

IMG_0340.jpg

Reactions: Alex1985
"Yeah, I don't think this one's for me. I'm with inf_shop, too risky. I love the idea of snooping through a guys files and getting the pics of his wife, but I think I'd rather a different way than this."
Indeed :D Thats what i do with my gf, snoop around when she used it,
shes kinda noob when it comes to puters, which is great for me ^^

"post the pics here . dont ask us to put in threat our pcs"
Yup, dont post a lot of links, i always check exactly WHERE they go and half
the time its to some really undesireable (pc security-wise) place,
post pics HERE!

huh?

er.. installing a remote desktop software package allows anyone to connect to you as you connect to them and by anyone it doesnt have to be the one your trying to connect too. As this isn't a mainstream remote conn package, it make me wonder if its been altered, or has some glaring security issue.

er no thanks

xD

"security issue" is just the beginning of it, this is virtually identical to how a TROJAN HORSE works

That's why I didn't install it (since I wasn't sure and it said I didn't have to), deleted the folder it was in (since it didn't show up in the programs list:rolleyes:), then ran antivirus, and haven't let myself be tempted since.:)

you should also check for any new .exe-s and also the .dll folders to see if theres anything new or unknown and make sure you have a GOOD firewall (and no the inbuilt windoze one isnt a GOOD firewall, it doesnt check the outgoing traffic from your computer at all)
for example the OA (Online Armor) or ZoneAlarm free version

Why panic?

inf_shop said:
you should also check for any new .exe-s and also the .dll folders to see if theres anything new or unknown and make sure you have a GOOD firewall (and no the inbuilt windoze one isnt a GOOD firewall, it doesnt check the outgoing traffic from your computer at all)
for example the OA (Online Armor) or ZoneAlarm free version
It is not clear to me why are you spreading so much panic around TeamViewer. It is not a virus, nore a trojan horse!
It is a legitimate product, and a very good one! I am using it both personaly and at work to support customers and relatives and it does a great job.
i understand your reluctance about allowing access to your computer, but if you would check the security options, you would find out that you can decide what to allow and what not (including to what folders your guest has access to).
I am not trying to convince you to do something you're not feeling comfotable with, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you in this one.

I've done it several times. I like to be chatting with the other person on yahoo IM with picture sharing open to help control what pics can be downloaded. Read the teamviewer manual and properly set it up before using. I find it a great turn-on to watch someone else go through my computer. Much like watching someone else with my wife.

Also, the way that lil cuck completely ignores the discussion of security issues makes me wonder...I really don't think this is a good idea.

I do NOT recommend downloading this software, again, just my opinion, but I strongly recommend that you DO NOT download this software.

Last edited by a moderator:
mincercuck said:
Let me get this straight,you are using a gizmo to access someone's computor without their knowledge?
Not only juvenile,but a bit tasteless,have a wank you stupid twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the person who's computer is being looked at must provide the code and password for their computer to the person who is seeing it. Controls can be set up so nothing can be downloaded and and no computer changes can be made. The password changes every time that teamviewer is shut down.

If you are not comfortable with someone looking at what you have on your computer, this is not for you. For someone who would love to have others look at the pics they have on their computer while having a discussion about them without downloading and passing them around then this could be for you.

oldcynic said:
229 612 106
755dpi

Russian, Crimea
she is wife, not slut
she don't know about this forum
:D:D:D

this should be his wife

Attachments

• n_phone_call.jpg
    n_phone_call.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,549
  • sitting.jpg
    sitting.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,855
  • IMG_2584.jpg
    IMG_2584.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,438
Lil Cuck said:
I do find it interesting how some (some not all) people protect their computers more than they protect their wives though.

A computer cannot protect itself, a wife or G/F should know how to. :p:p

some pics from a session tonight

thanks charles!

Attachments

• samantha Dawson 33.jpg
    samantha Dawson 33.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,385
  • Naked on couch 1.jpg
    Naked on couch 1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,322
  • couch10.jpg
    couch10.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,063
  • samantha close up.jpg
    samantha close up.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,085
re:

have been able to access a cuckold's pictures by using his computer and transfer his files to my compuer if I wish. I'd like to see others get involved and start posting he pictures of other cuck's wives here in this thread. You really should try this out. its pretty fun. you have to load the program from TeamViewer - Free Desktop Sharing and Remote Control once you have that and an access code you can log onto that persons computer. I am staring with posting one cuck's log in code 71501017 and his password is hidden. ummmm theres nothing more simple than haxxing a computer actually, esp if the user is on IE and the rest of the micro$oft products, just so you know, just saying, if you think the inbuilt windoze firewall is actually PROTECTING you, well then you are really in for a NASTY wakeup call if youre unlucky......

here are some samples. fb is up too. look at whatever you'd like. 519 660 361 pw is philly

Attachments

• 2010-04-12 01-38-42.399.jpg
    2010-04-12 01-38-42.399.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 2010-04-12 00-14-07.002.jpg
    2010-04-12 00-14-07.002.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,234
i'll only be on for about another half hour, here's a sample of my ***** and what she does best. none of these pics are me

Attachments

• DSCN2436.jpg
    DSCN2436.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 755
  • face.jpg
    face.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 693
  • DSCN2367.jpg
    DSCN2367.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 655
stolen pic

4.jpg