Teamviewer pics

• Thread starterLil Cuck
  • Start date
Lil Cuck said:
I have been having some fun using teamviewer. I have been able to access a cuckold's pictures by using his computer and transfer his files to my compuer if I wish. I'd like to see others get involved and start posting he pictures of other cuck's wives here in this thread. You really should try this out. its pretty fun. you have to load the program from TeamViewer - Free Desktop Sharing and Remote Control once you have that and an access code you can log onto that persons computer. I am staring with posting one cuck's log in code 71501017 and his password is hidden.

I'm hoping this will become a thread where people will get involved and share codes and passwords an pictures.

You can also go to Yahoo! Groups
it's a yahoo group where people are posting the pictures they have acquired from using teamviewer.

I am also adding my code and password here. I don't have much to see at the moment but your welcome to check it out. code 138329786 and pw is 7003
May i see your wife?

teamviewer, *********. 526 166 158 pwd rk96k4 or remote access w pwd sweetcheeksserena or anydesk serenaelitebook@ad pwd sweetcheeksserena. active and wicked bulls preferred. leave a trace you were there if unattended. better to ask forgiveness than permission.

senator82 said:
hi, my indian wife is 40, not slim, pics in T folder, anydesk code 3739827, if u want to use my browsers and make a gallery in SW ( slutwives forum) and ******** or my tumblr, teamviewer 476 306 716 pwd 4255
Are you still on?

misterx0112013 said:
Looking for my folder where I keep all my pics of my sexy friends to be looked through on teamviewer.

Want to chat on yahoo and be ****** to give out my tv info so my sexy friends can be looked at and posted in front of me. As you make me sit and watch helplessly.

If you have yahoo and teamviewer PM me
Hy i have teamviewer and yahoo!

2x6n1q is today's teamviewer pwd but sweetcheeksserena always works too. I'll be in and out. If i'm in and in the way, lock me out and shock me w/ how completely you claim and own my how sweet dirty Serena. 526 166 158. anydesk is also up, see above.

Come see and wank over naked pics of my fiance

842 851 827

Reactions: Alex1985
tonight's teamv temp pwd is 2pwn77. see above for the rest of the info.