• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer pics

• Thread starterLil Cuck
  • Start date
I dont know whats wrong with me, everytime i turn computer on my heart starts racing and my cock get hard and i have to open complete access to strangers.
1. I use google chrome,most of my bookmarks have stored passwords so u can log in.
2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
4. My videos are slow because my computer is old, getting new one for christmas.
5. The best vids i have are of me (larry sucking)
6. Spycam vids kinda suck for most part.
7. When others want control please explain that i am not in control myself.
8. you can open up join.me if u want

495 249 037 password y624az

495 249 037 new password 13x3cy

good night all..im letting comp. on be gentle..

after 3 oclock today,total access till whenever(midnight) while im at work.be nice like last night, left on all night and all is fine today..

check out my wife pics .... folder on desktop
686 797 303
cuckold

Left work to watch penguins game...crosby's back

back on view my wife pics
686 797 303
737izf

im back 495 249 037 15j3qu

I dont know whats wrong with me, everytime i turn computer on my heart starts racing and my cock get hard and i have to open complete access to strangers.
1. I use google chrome,most of my bookmarks have stored passwords so u can log in.
2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
4. My videos are slow because my computer is old, getting new one for christmas.

I about got in trouble from someone posting (very sexy) on my facebook page on a pic on my niece..please be nice, i will be back on later today prob 4pm eastern time.

any bulls online?

yes i m online now bull here

OK, maybe the person that posted "very sexy" wasn't nice, but it is kind'a funny. Is she sexy?

larrycuck said:
2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo

I about got in trouble from someone posting (very sexy) on my facebook page on a pic on my niece..please be nice, i will be back on later today prob 4pm eastern time.

going to turn it on today?

629 813 670/ 3869 im on now n have hot gf to see :)

candiria
very-very horny slut u have

I wanna look at someones wife...