• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer pics

• Thread starterLil Cuck
  • Start date
890 285 091 password leland
love being black screen
full control will be on 24/7

The last post: what 24/7??? You have invalid code!

I dont know whats wrong with me, everytime i turn computer on my heart starts racing and my cock get hard and i have to open complete access to strangers.
1. I use google chrome,most of my bookmarks have stored passwords so u can log in.
2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
4. My videos are slow because my computer is old, getting new one for christmas.
5. The best vids i have are of me (larry sucking)
6. Spycam vids kinda suck for most part.
7. When others want control please explain that i am not in control myself.
8. you can open up join.me if u want

Back to bed. enjoy 495 249 037 3x3y2q

I dont know whats wrong with me, everytime i turn computer on my heart starts racing and my cock get hard and i have to open complete access to strangers.
1. I use google chrome,most of my bookmarks have stored passwords so u can log in.
2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
4. My videos are slow because my computer is old, getting new one for christmas.
8. you can open up join.me if u want

495 249 037 c6j89y

890 285 091 password leland
love being black screen
full control will be on 24/7
please leave a picture on my desktop
for others to see make your picture
my desktop background

my new password zi457g

2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo

https://join.me/307-250-947

2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
8. I am usally not close to computer.

495 249 037 91c1ez

There is a possibility of hardware defect. I've had multiple problems and somewhat similar issue with a brand new video card that one day crashed the game at first, had video draw problems the second, wouldn't run the game at all next and finally I wouldn't receive any video display on boot up.

2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
8. I am usally not close to computer.

495 249 037 91knq7

8t7qs1 is my new password, i will be away from computer for awhile Enjoy...

2. facebook
3. my email is yahoo
8. Please tell me where you will post my pics and vids.

495 249 037 769vqy

Anyone on?

yes, me! :)