• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

Married for over 20 years and I guess I've always been a cuckold as my cheated before we were married and course during our marriage. I was angry and humiliated at first but grew to accept that it was going to happen. As Hispanics, it's usually a macho thing that our wives shouldn't cheat but I grew to like it. In southern California here. Glad to find a community of like minded people I can discuss with and find acceptance without judgment. Hopefully someone in so cal to talk to and make friends with

Hi all. New here but have been around various other cuck chats for a bit on and off the last few years. Based in the UK. 36 years old and have been married to my wife for 15 years. Right now I’m just a wannabe cuckold with a real fantasy for having my wife fucked by other men and me submitting to them. Like I said, that’s just a fantasy right now and I’m just here to have some fun and see where it goes. Looking to explore the fantasy and meet some decent people along the way

I'm new to this and still unsure if I'm actually into this lifestyle. I'm a 28 yo guy in Oklahoma. I've done a lot of reading on some different kinks but haven't had many opportunities to explore them. Mostly looking to find out if this is something I would enjoy.

巴铁哥哥,我是中国人,这是我老婆。

IMG_20220804_002134.jpg
Hey there, would you want tributes from me to your wife if I cummed on her

My name is Holly and hubby is Russ. Recently moved to Sourh Louisiana. We were in the lifestyle for years and got out approx 12 years ago. I have been feeling the urge to get back in and discussed it with cuck hubby and he said whatever makes you happy

IMG_0368.jpeg

Last edited:
From the Midwest USA. Have interests watching my buitiful girl go all out on a bbc. She's very open minded and we have tried s few adventure but have a hard time finding people IRL. Lots of flakes and schedule issues. Excited to browse the sight please hit me up if you'd like to chat or have questions.

Im Alyson sub bi wife aged 65 but look act 45 so I'm told. Live in uk and was previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded for over 11 years. Need again in my life very much so and hubby aware of and ok with. Only travel to meet and play. Nit interested in bulls only experienced genuine black dom xxx my kick I'd is subaly. My wic kr is subkinkyaly

🦘🇦🇺Sydney 🇦🇺🦘 M53F50

Current partner is a curvy lady that looks like a big assed librarian. I’m only her 5th lover and turns out her smallest. She might be tiny but she loves big dick and after her marriage broke down, had 3 hung studs (not at once!) that would come over and service her. Smallest 8”. Post plenty of pics of her. Although she is shy, doesn’t mind photos but will only share face pics with people here I know.

Before that about a dozen women, short term relationships.

Wife 2, a former model. Much younger than me. Got into sharing her, mainly at sex clubs in the UK and Sydney.

I’m guessing about 30 guys enjoyed her over 18 years. We also indulged her kink on a few occasions which was being an ******. She got off on being paid to fuck. Usually at nice hotels, where I’d act as security. She loved the thrill of knocking on a strangers door and she would have to bring her A game to please them.

I also played away, despite not being hung I enjoyed playing the bull. In my opion being a good bull is about having the EQ to pick up on the couples dynamic. Probable fucked a dozen wives over 6-8 years.

I was a complete slut in my 30s whilst in the UK. English girls are easy, so easy it got borning. Probably had 20-30 over 5 years.

Wife number 1 was a sub exhibitionist. How we didn’t get arrested I don’t know. Used to love getting her buck naked in the back of a minicab on the way home from the city, asking the driver to watch her finger herself and blow or give him a handy as a tip.

Earlier still. Long term GF, we had a mutual friend that fucked her with and without me. The way this started was a weekend away with the three of us. I told them that we should pretend he was her BF not me. It was all fun until it was bed time. We were sharing a motel room. I got into the single bed…she looked at me and I said “we agreed he was your BF for the weekend”. They fucked all night. I just wanked and watched. She couldn’t keep her hands off him from that time on.

GF before her, into gang bangs. I wasn’t that serious about her and became very popular with my mates!

No idea of my body count but shared most and enjoyed many mens wives. I’m a bit unusual that I’ve played on both sides of the dynamic.

Going full circle back to my current partner. She is willing to explore my kink and watch her with a hung guy but still working out how she wants to do it.

Don’t consider myself bi but I’ve blown a few guys in the heat of a threeway. Not something I seek out but if someone is dicking your girl, having a cock in your mouth is hardly a big deal IMO.

IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4226.jpeg

Hi Everyone.
I'm suckglovaa from Australia. I'm a hotwife and MILF married to a 24/7 locked cuckold. My nephew (older sister's son) lives with us and is my bull and lover, and baby daddy to our two youngest.

HI all im a shy sissy/femboy I love cute panties especially my own sisters... I can't help it I'm addicted to them and anything cute... I can't stop thinking about having this all ******* tho. I'm always uo for a talk and love answering anything.

I am a 60+ male and enjoy that my wife has been seeing other men off and on for 25 years. I am a bit of a leader in public and enjoy being sub in my cuck role.

Hi all! I'm the male half of a MF couple. We've never been monogamous, but we've also never done the cuckold thing either. We're based in the Netherlands, but I'm Canadian and she's from South Korea. I'm looking forward to talking more with you all about anything and everything, and to hopefully sharing what I love about her here! Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you want to chat!

Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share! You can start your own thread in this forum for a little extra back and forth or just post the important details in this one. Personal ads go in the personals forum, don't just post that you're a dude looking for a couple in Kokomo please.
58 yo very kinky married man. Have been (and can be) dominant. Prefer to be sub. Was a sub for older married man for years. Wife good with either being punished or punishing me. I have pics and videos of both. Would love to swap them, but would really like to show them to you while I dominate or serve you. In middle TN. Can travel a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back