Testing my wife's fidelity

• Thread starterAnshu69
  • Start date
I knew I should have been pissed off with both Sarah and Daniel yet I felt the words she said painted images I had never before stopped myself from visualizing. The tent forming in my pants was a testament to this.

I had moved to the room bar to fetch myself a Scotch, but I opted for coffee instead. When I came back, I sat on the sofa. "Sarah? Look at me. What happened there in the car?" I asked her. I realized the words were coming out a bit louder than I intended. She flinched slightly at my voice.

Sarah started to speak then stopped. She tried again. Sarah found her voice this time. "David, I am so, so sorry. You know I completely love you, and I want you to know how I felt that day. I am going to be honest with you as I tell you everything that happened.”

As I listened, I was too stunned to think straight. "Okay, tell me, where did you go with him?" I demanded.

Sarah stared at me for a moment; then she continued. “Once I was in the car alone with Daniel, my mind raced wildly. He started off, without anything being said yet both could feel the tension that was between us. It was scary and exciting. Then Daniel said ‘If I were your husband, there's no way I'd let you alone with another man.’ ‘Well, you're not my husband,’ I told him. I knew I was ******** myself to tremendous risk by playing into his game and yet I couldn't help it. ‘You are lovely, Sarah’ he said softly. ‘You are handsome too,’ I surprised myself saying. My cheeks burned in shame. I could lose everything, just to satisfy, what? I wondered why I was here. Soon, I could barely breathe, the sexual tension was so thick. Inevitable, was the only word to describe the outcome. ‘Would it ruin our friendship if I kissed you?’ he said. He didn't let me answer, telling me to think about it. I had been thinking about it! “

"So, did he go ahead and kiss you then? “ I said, clearing my throat louder than I meant to.

Sarah took a deep breath. She appeared to be bracing herself for something. “Yes, he did. I did not realize he had taken another route and had stopped the car on the side of the road. Without asking for approval, Daniel he took my face in his hands and kissed my lips ever so gently I thought I'd melt. Rather than pull back, I let him kiss me. I was so startled, like a teenager who had been kissed for the first time on her first date. My heart was racing and I found myself drifting further off into the moment. When he stopped, I longed for him to kiss me again, to leave me breathless and light-headed. After a pause he again kissed me, this time fiercely, almost savagely. I found myself responding in the same way. One of his hands was locked in my head, holding my head back. The other hand gripped my body tightly. The thought flitted across my mind that I must stop the madness now. But intense, irresistible desire surged through my body and I clutched him as if I was drowning.”

What Sarah had just told me, was astonishing. I waited to see if Sarah wanted to say anything more but she didn't. I was unsure of what else to say, but seriously hoped Sarah would continue telling her story, and not leave out a single detail.

"Sarah, whatever you say from now on will never change how I feel about you. I love you and always will. But please tell me if this is what all happened between you that day? I need to know.” I said.

Sarah looked away from me. Her head dropped and she stared at the floor for a moment. Finally she calmed down and took a sniff, and a deep breath then let it out. “No,” she replied. “At that point, Daniel said something, ‘Why don’t we step outside for some fresh air?’ Overcome by the intoxication of my passion, I said, with a tone of desperation in my voice, "Let's go."

For a moment I was stunned by what she had said. "David, believe me at the time it seemed the most natural thing in the world to do.”

Even as I listened to Sarah, I was aware of the lustful thoughts racing through my mind. I no longer recognized the old Sarah: the one who used to make love with a deliberate quiet reserve: the pretty, honorable wife who used to lay nearly motionless, not wanting to appear too eager as I thrust inside her.
Listening to her, I realized that she had turned into a woman intent on satisfying her physical urge, no matter how deceitful. Yet I found myself squirming as I listened to her story and could feel my erection throbbing! I had the craziest desire to sneak my hand and stroke myself.

“Daniel immediately grabbed my hand and began to lead me outside. I followed him to a somewhat secluded area off of the beaten path behind a large clump of shrubs and trees. I couldn't exactly explain why I followed him. My heart was beating fast in my eagerness; my body ached with need. I inhaled deeply, trying to hang on to sanity. I stood there, trembling, eager to find out what was going to happen next. He smiled slightly and pressed me against a tree. I stiffened, knowing his intentions, but it was to no avail. My heart raced and my legs became wobbly as I realized this was the moment of truth. ‘He certainly knows how to take charge of a situation,’ I said to myself as he held me to him.

"Yeah, Daniel really knows what he wants," I said, even as I felt my arousal increase. I looked over at my wife and saw that she was blushing profusely as she looked back at me and continued the story.

“At first I just felt the cool touch of his lips against my throat and I closed my eyes, feeling the now familiar pleasure his kiss brought to me. I could not breathe as I felt myself slowly drifting away. He continued to kiss my throat. I shivered in anticipation of the promises borne in his kiss. I tilted my head back in silent need as his mouth moved to my breast through the material of my dress, kissing both of them, taking turns between them. My back arched of its own accord and a moan escaped my lips. My body trembled with need, my veins making me ache with desire and wanting.”

“His arm encircled my waist, pulling me closer to him. His tenderness made me feel so secure and made me feel as though he was kissing me with his heart. Our passion was mounting and I literally throbbed for him. It felt as if my heart was beating between my legs along with a passionate burning urgency. I moaned and writhed with pleasure under his kisses and caresses. I could feel his equal excitement as his evident hardness pressed against my thigh.”

After a small pause, Sarah continued her story. “I am not entirely sure exactly what happened that day, as parts of it are a bit hazy. I remember Daniel kneeling down in front of me and removing my shoes, unbuckling the thin straps and sliding them slowly off my feet. He took one foot and bringing it up to his mouth. His lips caressed me all the way up my leg, stopping just to start with the other foot. I could barely stand what he was doing, and his name escaped my lips, a low whisper. As he made his way up my left leg, he conveniently brought one leg down so that my legs were on either side of his shoulders. I moaned loudly as his lips met with my soft inner thigh. His tongue slid in between me causing me to wriggle with delight.”

“His lips pulled at the soft folds of my skin. I was paralyzed by shock as his tongue began to probe in the crevices and then, as he parted my lips with his fingers, to thrust deep inside me. Finally his relentless tongue found a tiny, sensitive place, so sensitive that his touch was almost painful at first. I forgot my shock as I was overwhelmed by the most piercing sensation I had ever experienced. Unable to restrain myself, I moved my hips up and down, faster and faster, rubbing my slippery flesh over his mouth, his chin, his nose, his forehead, totally absorbed in my own pleasure. It built and built, feeding on itself, until I felt utterly possessed by joy and opened my mouth to scream, at which point he clapped his hand over my face. But I screamed in my throat as the climax went on and on, ending in something that felt like an explosion and left my so drained that I thought I would never, never be able to get up.”

I listened to her quietly with a curious lack of anger. I didn't know what to say. My attention was now on the bulge in my pants. My cock was tucked to the left and most of the way erect, but was restrained. I let my hand trail its way down my body, and through the fabric I shifted my penis so that it was now pointing straight up, but still restrained. I stroked up the shaft a few times, and felt myself get harder. I was pretty sure that my wife would not notice if I gently stroked my hand across my throbbing cock through my pants. I was wrong. Sarah stopped and glanced my way and could see me trying to covertly touch myself. She paled even more when she saw me reached down and pulled out my cock and watched it bob around as if it had a mind of its own sometimes. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, like she didn't understand what I was doing.

"Just keep talking," I said, not even bothering to try to hide now. In fact, I let out a loud moan. I never knew such depravity existed, much less could I imagine participating in such a scene. But here I was listening to my wife who always wanted sex to be associated with love, relate to me about how she was ravaged by a passionate man who was not her husband. And though these thoughts sickened me, they also drove me mad with lust. I craved release, more than anything I'd ever experienced.

There is a pause and I wondered if Sarah has left me. After a small hesitation, she went on. “My mind seemed to go blank for a while. I knew vaguely that he still lay between my legs. I sighed. ‘I didn't realize it could be like that. It was lovely.’ My legs had turned to rubber and I slowly slid to the ground twisting to the side onto my back while Daniel wasted no time in pulling my panties completely off. As I spread my legs open, I reached to unzip his pants and take out his cock. I gasped once I felt it in my hand. Laura was right, he's really big, I thought with a start.”

This information took me by surprise. "So she already knew that he was well endowed. Why did she ask me during our fantasy games?" I thought to myself, but did not voice out, fearing to interrupt my wife.

Sarah continued her story. “’Quickly,’ I said, ‘quickly.’ Without hesitation, Daniel guided the head of his cock inside me. I held him tightly, and wiggled against him, encouraging him to take me while I leaned against the tree. And then I felt it, the gentle yet insistent opening: the exquisite moment of delicious penetration. I could sense the sheer size of the cock moving inside. And as he continued to move forward, I moaned my approval to him.”

Sarah was looking at me as she talked, “Daniel entered me slowly, perhaps even deliberately, increasing my need with every maddening inch. Finally, he hit bottom. I realized it was different from you. I never imagined a cock could stretch me this way. He must be massively endowed to create such delicious pressure inside me.”

Sarah paused for a moment and looked at me. All I could do was to stare at Sarah as I began rubbing my cock more firmly with my right hand. I could feel my orgasm very close.

Even in these moments, I could see that Sarah was a very attractive woman. Her lovely features and slender body always got her a lot of attention from men. I had been proud of the way Sarah had brushed off these attentions. All her life she had been given the lustful look, but wanted the respectful thought. Responding coolly and politely with firmness, she had rejected every advance. She casually accepted the overtures, and just as casually ignored them, remaining serene and poised, even with those who made persistent advances towards her. Sarah wanted respect from men, not lust. Today, by masturbating in front of her, I feared that I had really fallen in her esteem.

“Daniel began to move. He slowly withdrew, taking his time to accustom me to his size, and once withdrawn, he began to push inside again. His thrusts increased in depth and intensity, pushing to the limit of my endurance. It was almost too much to take. But I needed it. I needed Daniel.”

Sarah was watching my face to see how I'd react. I groaned and kept stroking myself. I was so fucking aroused I knew I would shoot at any second.

“I tried to prepare myself for the impending orgasm, but the sheer force of Daniel's violent moves frightened me. And finally, it was upon me. My body shook as the contractions began to course through me. The muscles in my thighs betrayed me as we convulsed in hard jerks of pleasure. Daniel held me firmly by the hips, steadying my weakened body for the continuing onslaught. As my orgasm subsided, I began to wonder if he would ever relent.”

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and started to think of the sex between them, the feel of her clit rubbing against the top of his shaft. I rhythmically moved my hand up and down the shaft slowly, slowly. I began to breathe faster and harder, my reactions getting more and more out of my control.

“And as I tightened around him, I heard Daniel cry out, and with a last hard thrust, I felt him unload deep inside me. His cock pulsed and jumped, before softening to the point my continuing contractions ****** it. This was how lovemaking could really be like, the wild, abandoned feeling of two people giving each other so much pleasure that at times it felt almost unbearable in its intensity.”

I could feel the condescending tone in her voice that came as a complaint to my own lovemaking skills. But I was speechless. I began to grunt as I could feel the orgasm boiling. My hands moved faster on my shaft, getting more excited in anticipation. Her words were like the trigger on a bomb and as the strokes come faster, I exploded. My cock spasms as vibrations ring throughout my body. I exploded to the sound of Sarah’s voice. I involuntarily grunted with every spurt, making it a total body experience. After the ten or twenty seconds that felt like a lifetime, I ran out of semen.

I thought she'd finished there, but I was wrong. Oblivious to the disgusting sight of me in a sticky mess, Sarah continued her narration. “It took us a long time to catch our breath. I lay still, eyes closed, stroking the hair at the back of his neck, enjoying the rough tickling sensation on my hands. I did not feel the least bit guilty, just content and satisfied. Daniel raised himself on an elbow. On the cleft of my breast there was a bead of perspiration and gently he ran his hands over it and then over my breasts. ‘You are beautiful’ he said, kissing them, kissing me. ‘It's not very ladylike,’ I said, ‘but I want to say thank you.’ He reached out to touch my cheek, and smiled. ‘You're very ladylike.’ After kissing me for a few more moments, ‘What would you like to do now?’ he asked. I looked at him, my eyes wide and told him ‘I want to be with you, Daniel.’”

It took a moment for my brain to start working again and process what Sarah was saying. "Were... were you really prepared to leave the Dyson party …leave me, leave everything…. and run away with him?" I stammered.

great story

well written. True or not, it certainly has me aroused with every chapter. :)

Beautifully erotically described. Thanks Anshu. Waiting for more.

You did it again man !!!! It's fantastic the way one scene keeps building onto the other. Can't wait for the next update.

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I had just come back from the bathroom after cleaning myself. It seemed to me that Sarah was determined not to feel sorry for anything. "So you don’t feel guilty for what happened?” I asked her.

“No, David, I did not. I felt desired, desirable and glad to be alive. And grateful to Daniel for showing me how lovemaking could be. Daniel knew more about my body than I did. His own body is very beautiful. Perfect. Just a few minutes with Daniel had been enough to arouse curiosities in me. What else could I experience about sex? What else could it be like? "

When I looked at Sarah I saw no sign of embarrassment on her part. I did not know what to make of the whole experience. “Why are you just confessing this now?" I insisted, relieved that my brain had started working again.

I saw Sarah's body stiffen and she hesitated a minute before she said, "That day when we had made love, it was so intense we lost tract of time. Later when I returned to the car and we drove to the Dyson party, I felt very confused, yet elated. However I nearly broke into tears when I saw you inside the house.”

I gave her a look like I thought she was crazy. "Why that? You just said you could fall in love with Daniel, run off with him and marry him." I asked.

“Yes, at that time I was thinking only of myself. I didn't feel I was doing any wrong to you. The moment I saw you, I saw myself as I really was: I had just been an adulterous wife. I was no longer pure, no longer virtuous. I was an adulterer, a betrayer of my husband's trust.”

I tried to think of a response to what she told me but nothing came to mind.

"David, I know you may not believe me but I am truly sorry for what I did and have been so ever since it happened,” she said.

"But you should have told me then. You have kept this terrible secret from me for so long."

"I was trying to protect you from the pain I knew you would feel. I knew it would hurt you. All the while you were telling me how bad you felt when you did not see me at the party, and I kept replaying the day's events in my mind as we went home. I spent the night in bed trying to understand what had happened. I was overcome with terrible pains of guilt and regret as I considered how complete my betrayal had been.”

After this confession, Sarah didn't say anything so I knew it was up to me. “Did you two talk about it after that?” I said.

“I was determined to try every way I can to make it up to you but I didn't know how to erase what I did. Not only had I cheated on you, I'd done it with a man who was your own boss at work. The man would laugh silently at you, thinking you a fool for not knowing how deceitful your wife actually was. For some odd reason, I had trusted Daniel, but I now saw him as a man who would no doubt brag of his conquest to your friends and colleagues, laughing as he related details of the wife that couldn't get enough with her husband.” For a moment Sarah looked like she might start crying.

“You did not answer my question. Did you two talk about it after that?” I asked.

Sarah's face flushed red. "You promise not to get angry?"

"How can I promise that when I have no idea what you are going to say?" I said as calmly as possible.

“The following day, when you left for work, I phoned Daniel to try to repair the damage. He suggested I drop in at the office, I refused. I wasn't ready to face him again. I knew what he had in mind."

"Why the hell would he want to meet you at the office?" I almost yelled.

“He said you would be out of office the whole day. You were doing the formalities for your trip to New York. Daniel had sent you there because he wanted time alone with me.”

"Yes. I remember that trip, it was at short notice." I answered quickly. It was on that trip that I met with my friend Kenny at the airport and he told me how about the sexual tryst that took place between his wife Rachel and Daniel. It was also that day that for the first time I jerked off to the fantasy of Daniel doing Sarah and got me to take the steps to humbly step aside and allow Daniel to have his way with my lovely wife. This was unbelievable. Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine that by that time Daniel had already fucked my wife a first time and was by then sending me away to New York so he could get into her panties again.

"Later in the evening, I wanted to tell you about that, I found myself deciding not to. I did not want to place you in an embarrassing position with your boss."

I was now feeling so many conflicting emotions. I had not once suspected Sarah was having an affair with Daniel. I wonder how I would have felt then to see Daniel touch Sarah intimately; a quick caress of her knee or a mischievous smile followed by a brief grope of her breasts. Was this fantasy crashing out of control? This was a new twist, something I never anticipated.

"The only thing I want to know is how many times have you cheated on me with Daniel?" I asked. I looked at Sarah to see if I could get any kind of hint as to what was going on inside her head but nothing in her expression gave me any kind of clue. I wasn't sure that it would have made any difference anyway.

"That was the only time but I wasn't really cheating. Not the way you're thinking," she replied. I didn't know what Sarah was trying to say.

“In what way was it different?” I asked.

“Daniel gave me that yearning of love and fulfilled that childhood wish that every woman has. To meet the man of her dreams and I felt in my heart that he definitely was the one. From my first sight of him there had been such magic that it made me weak. My body ached. Daniel was wonderful; he just could give me what I needed sexually. It wasn't just his size. He was a good lover. I know I am wrong but how can something that feels so right be so wrong?”

I felt jealous and hurt. She preferred him to me. Maybe she loved him. I felt terrible. She preferred Daniel to me in bed. My wife's body was no longer exclusively mine. Sarah had been fully satisfied by my boss. I could never pleasure my wife the way Daniel could. Sarah would never be sexually satisfied with me again.

“Why did you not continue the affair with him then?” I said.

Sarah's eyes were opened wide and her face had gone complete white. “I wanted to be faithful to you. I needed to find a solution to our situation. For it to work, I knew I had to never see him again.”

"What are we going to do now?" she asked, after a long silence.

"I don't know. I guess I need some time to think. I'm not sure how I feel," I said honestly. “Last night was incredible. I've never been so excited, watching you with another man, be it Justin or Shane. But ... it made me jealous, too, watching how you responded to him. I guess I wasn't as prepared for it as I thought. "

Sarah nodded, looking guilty. "So ... are you saying you want to stop playing the game?"

"No," I said quickly. "I love watching you with other men. It's such a turn-on. But we shouldn't play with Daniel. I didn't think it would bother me, but it does. I think we should play with different guys, like before. So I don't want you to see Daniel anymore."

"Well ... okay," Sarah said. "You know I love you more that I ever had."

I said, "I know. I just wish we hadn't started this with Daniel."

I didn’t tell that I felt I didn't know why or what or how but I was so scared that eventually she would want Daniel more than she wanted me.

When we later got into bed, I was in conflict, jealousy and hurt mixing with excitement and arousal. But I knew one thing. I loved Sarah. She was perfect. I loved her, and didn't want to lose her. But I was losing her.

You are a premier storyteller!!! This story has been a masterpiece! It has been said that there is one brushstroke difference between a priceless work of art and trash. At the risk of one more brushstroke, is there a possible classy epilogue coming for this story?

Very well done Anshu. Great story. Thanks.

Wow that was great

Anshu, you are a top writer. That was exciting, that was erotic, that was sad.

A great story. I love the way it came back around that she had been wanting, and had been with Daniel before he even dreamed of pushing them together.

Please, please don't tell me that it is over!

Totally Awesome

Hello Anshu 69. You have done it again. I have but a few minutes to tell you i am again in awe with your story of your lovely Sarah. I am very excited to hear that Daniel got into Sarahs panties at the party and that again she made the decision to let him fuck her on her own. It is obivious that Sarah likes to fuck handsome heavy hung young studs. The fact that she has now fucked your boss twice, each time her own decision, indeed makes her a hot and very sexy beautiful wife. Each of the two times she fucked Daniel she did it because she wanted to. As well as your client, plus she enjoyed all three times, like you say wrapping her legs around them and totally fucking each of them. Now Sarah is crushed again after learning that you set her up but in now way made her put out to these two men. Appearing to be hurt so bad she is going to leave you for a while. This just dont seem right that she should be so upset. Hope this all works out that she comes back soon so she can keep putting out to other men and that is her decision to do so when she meets her kind of stud. I hope Daniel gets to her on a regular basis. I say all of this to you for the simple reason that i dont have a clue where you are going with this. But i will tell you for sure you have my attention and like the others i can hardly wait for more of her adventures. Hell man i hope she has been spreading it around to others as well. Very curious how you are coming up with this woman of mystery and divine charm. But still with some very hot panties as we say around these parts. Again you are one very skilled writer so i feel you will have no problem escaping from of this trap you have put yourself into. So i await your next offering.:eek::p:D Thanks OkDEACON

Came Back By

This thread rates five stars. So here is my contribution.:D okdeacon

Hope I Am Not Blowing Hot Wind

okdeacon said:
This thread rates five stars. So here is my contribution.:D okdeacon
Well as you can see this Sarah is still screwing with my mind. So you are one hell of a story teller which seems is all i can say. Since you havent added to her life at this time i must say. I hope she is getting fucked while she is sperated from you. Now do you understand, your story has me totally in a fog with no way to figure it out. HELP!!! Do more please asap. With all respect, okdeacon :D

So, is it the end? Hope you keep it going, I think all your fans are craving for that. But even if you don't continue, I want to thank you very much for a wonderful story, surely the best I've ever read and will ever read. Thanks mate.

take a bow anshu , take a bow, UR THE GREATEST, MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Wow! Bravo maestro! What a wonderfully written and insightful tale full of great characters and believable dialogue. You're a better writer than you know, Anshu, and I encourage you to keep it up. I know Sarah is coming back, by the way. She needs a break to sort it all out, and you need a break from writing, but you have the makings of a cuckold novel of the first order, my friend. Don't let it die here, even if the ending is perfect. Please look up my posts and read them, and I think you'll see that we have similar writing styles. I'd love to correspond with you in private about how we each came to this point. Drop me a line sometime. And, again, thanks for the best posts on this site in my humble opinion.

I've found myself living out my fantasies vicariously through your story. Such an evolution of feelings from the beginning of the story. Reminds me of some of my own changes as I grew in my first marriage.

What do you think of her as Sarah?

kareena-in-black.jpg