• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Testing my wife's fidelity

• Thread starterAnshu69
  • Start date
Sarah is waiting for your instructions.

I hope this story isn't going to die out like this. You gotta finish it...

Sincerely love this thread.

Dang at least end it... lol Dont just leave us hanging please...

Anshu is trying to quit his day job to finish the story.

We had just arrived in Chicago. The company was treating the high performers from the different branches across the country to a week of meetings and entertainment, with their spouses. Sarah and I had booked into a beautiful hotel close to the action, and after unpacking and showering away the weariness of the flight, we planned to go out for dinner.

I was watching Sarah drying off her hair when suddenly I was startled by the ring of my cell phone. “It must be important” I said as I looked for my phone in the bundle of clothes scattered across the room.

"Hello David," I heard Daniel say when I picked up. "I hope you like your room. I am in the lobby right now, I would love to stop by to say hello. There’s something I need to discuss with you."

I put my hand over the phone, my heart racing. "It's Daniel," I said to Sarah, trying to hide my excitement. "He is in the lobby, and asked to stop by."

Sarah looked like a deer caught in the headlights, her face a mixture of surprise, apprehension, excitement and fear. "He's just down there. We don't want to be rude." I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Sarah started to say something, and then shrugged, looking resigned. I smiled excitedly, and told Daniel to join us in the room, happy that Sarah had agreed to Daniel's coming to meet us.

Soon the door bell rang and Daniel walked through the door. He shook hands with me, and then he passed me to greet Sarah.

"So there's your lovely wife? Sarah, isn't it?" he said, pretending to meet Sarah for the first time.

"That's right," I said. "Honey, this is Daniel."

"Sarah, do you like the room I chose for you?"

"Yes, it’s lovely," she said.

Daniel then explained that he had the presidential suite with a communicating door to our room as he wanted us near to hand in case any problems cropped up overnight. Ours was a large room, spacious and well appointed with a settee and two armchairs along with a huge double bed and two large antique dressing tables and wardrobes.

After making sure we were comfortable and in need of nothing, Daniel finally told us the topic of his visit. "Do you know any single girls?" he asked. "I need a date for tomorrow."

"What's up?" I said.

"You are aware of the deal we are trying to snatch with the guys from Japan. We're having a reception with them here tomorrow night and a small dinner party to finalize everything. I’ll need a lady hostess by my side for the evening." he said.

“Actually Emily was supposed to be the one, but she just informed me that she will be up on a last minute assignment. The last thing I want is to go there alone. They'd be laughing behind my back all night long." He said after a pause.

"You don't have a girl friend?" Sarah asked, surprised.

"No," Daniel said, looking into Sarah's eyes. "All the good ones have already been taken."

Sarah blushed, looking away. "Well ... you must know some girls. Can't you ask them?"

Daniel shrugged. "She's got to be beautiful. A real knock out. I want to impress the clients." Daniel smiled. "Sarah, you don't have a twin, do you?"

Sarah blushed again, and laughed nervously. My cock twitched as I watched Daniel flirt with my wife.

“How can I help” I finally said.

He smiled. "Okay, you're going to think this is crazy. But I was hoping that Sarah could be the hostess for the evening” he said.

Sarah's jaw dropped. "What?"

He shrugged, still smiling. "It's just an idea. You will only have to be at my side at the reception, nothing more."

I nodded. "It's all right by me. You'd be the prettiest girl there, by far. All our clients would be envious."

Sarah was flattered by the compliment, but did not seem to want to spend that much time alone with Daniel. She shook her head. "You two are crazy."

"Sarah, what's the harm? You'd be helping Daniel out."

Daniel nodded in agreement. "You'd really be doing me a major favor."

Sarah shook her head. "I don't think so. Daniel, I'd like to help, but I don't think this is a good idea. "

"Of course it is." I insisted.

"Won't I be the odd one out; surely you people would prefer to be by yourself to talk business."

"You could be our hostess and help to keep things going with the clients’ wives. You'll enjoy it, I promise. The Japanese are a friendly bunch and they're easy to get on with.""

"I'm not sure."

“Anyway think about it and let me know.” Daniel said, as he took his leave.

Sarah was furious when I joined her after leaving Daniel at the door. "David, how could you make an offer like that, without checking with me first?"

"Daniel needs help ..."

"David, don't even try," Sarah said frustrated. "Be honest. This isn't about helping Daniel. It's about me playing the game with Daniel."

"No, it is about helping Daniel," I insisted. "But ... well, would it be terrible to play the game again?"

"David, I think we need to stop playing the game for awhile."

"But we have. We haven't played for months."

Disbelief filled Sarah's pretty face. "For goodness sake, you work under him. He's your boss."

"I know, but no one from the office will be present at this party. Besides, Daniel and I are friends. Nothing bad is going to happen."

Sarah looked skeptical. "David, have you thought the only reason Daniel is friends with you is because he's trying to get to me?”

“What makes you think so?” I said.

Sarah hesitated one moment, as if undecided what to say, and then continued “I mean, he hasn't done anything lately, but remember that day at the Dyson party how you were uncomfortable about him making passes at me."

"Honey, I'm not that stupid," I assured her. "But it's not just for me. It's for you, too. "

"David, I don't need anyone else. All I need is you."

I shook my head. "Honey, don't lie to me. And don't lie to yourself. It's your turn to be honest."

Sarah put her head in her hands. "No, David, no. Don't make me do this."

"Go to the party with Daniel. I will be there too, what's the harm?"

She finally took her head out of her hands. "If I ... if I go with Daniel... well, what are you expecting me to do? I mean, is it enough that I just flirt with him a little ... or are you expecting me to do more?"

I laughed a bit and replied, "Are you afraid you might be tempted?"

Sarah immediately became angry. "David, you aren't thinking of trying to make that fantasy really happen are you?!? Remember, those are supposed to be just pretend, between you and me!"

"Sarah, you know I'm just joking! Those fantasies are just between you and me."

"You're obsessed, David," she said with a mixture of anger and frustrated.

"Okay," I said, feeling the sting of my wife's rebuke. "I thought you liked the game, too. But, if that's how you feel about it."

Sarah saw the hurt on my face and immediately felt guilty. "David, it's not that, it's just that ... I'm just worried about it."

I took my wife's hands. "Honey, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"David, I.... Okay," Sarah finally said. "I guess I'll do it."

I got the feeling Sarah didn't really enjoy the situation, and was doing it for me.

"Let’s take the night out, I want to buy you a pair of shoes." I said.

"Really?" the astonishment in Sarah’s voice was obvious.

I added "Yeah, I'll help you choose"

"You don't need to do that."

"It's my present to you," I said.

Later that evening we went out for dinner. We both enjoyed seafood, and looked forward to an excellent meal. We picked a small cafe for dinner with a small band playing and enjoyed a great meal.

Afterwards, with lots of time left after to wander around, we decided to go at the Bakers Shoe Store, one of the most expensive boutiques at the mall. Once we were inside, a young salesman moved forward to greet hers. Although Bakers is a self service store, they do have salespeople available.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, please. I'd like my wife to try on these shoes and similar ones in red if you have them."

"I'm sure we do. “

He came back after a few minutes with several boxes of shoes in his arms. The first pair he showed me was red and they looked quite pretty to me.

"No, this one isn't right. But I don’t like the style. Could you show me some others? Could you please also get me a one size bigger, this one is definitely too small" Sarah said.

"Okay, then I'll be right back."

Soon the guy was back with two boxes of shoes. He took out a black strap-on pair and asked if this was what we had in mind.

"Here you go, hope this one fits", he said. Sarah sat down and put the shoe on her feet. She then asked to try on the other pair.

"You look great in these, honey," I said.

She nodded hesitantly. "I am not so sure," my wife said.

I realized I was not much help; it was obvious we had different tastes. While she went further into the store to pick another pair of shoes, I chose to walk around and look at stuffs. Soon my attention was attracted to some leather wallets on sale. I checked the label and read that they were handmade leather wallets made in Italian top calf leather and top quality leather of various types.

A salesman had come forward to help choose a wallet. Seeing that I seemed to know my stuff, he turned to his colleague and started a conversation. I was not really paying attention to what they were saying, yet I could not help hearing what he said in a slow whisper.

"God, Steve, would you take a look at the hot babe in the other department."

"Oh, yeah, I was checking her out. She’s one of the sexiest things I've seen in here for some time," the guy named Steve agreed, echoing his friend’s sentiments.

I glanced up to see who the guys were talking about. Sure enough, just a few feet from the entrance was what stood out as a really sexy woman who happened to be my own wife, Sarah. I could not help feeling particularly proud at that thought.

Sarah was dressed, in a skirt and blouse, and looked fantastic. It would not be an exaggeration to say she looked breathtaking. She wore a form fitting red dress that swooped in the front, and plunged in the back. Her hair was up, treating me to an unimpeded view of her graceful neck. There was no denying she was a combination of temptation and original sin. The thought caused my stomach to tighten.

"Andrew, she's not just good-looking," Steve said. "We're talking hot, sizzling hot."

The salesman whom Steve referred as Andrew groaned, "Dear, she has a body that makes me want to fall to my knees and beg. Whatever works to get myself a treat or two. "

Steve chuckled. "I bet she's a tough lady to please."

"Maybe she just needs to be introduced to the right guy," Andrew said.

Steve lifted an inquisitive brow. "And what makes you think you are the right guy for her? How would you know about women ?“

"Trust me on that. I know because she is a married woman and there is a major difference between married and single women... This one, I'd do her in a minute and as many times as I could."

His friend asked him how he would be able to score with that woman.

"Single women are always looking for Mr. Right and are mostly interested in long term relationships. Married women, at least some of them, would be looking for some excitement, with or without her husband. It doesn't take very long to find out if they are interested in having a little extramarital fun. In my experience if you play your cards right with a married woman, she will want to have sex, no strings attached. That's why I like picking up married women rather than single women."

"Too bad you won't ever get the chance with this one," Andrew said.

"Sure, but I'm telling you, she can be had. Get her at a party or some place where we can get to know each other and I would be putting my cock in her before the night is over."

When I made my way back down to the shoe section, I wondered whether Andrew said about married women was true.

I smiled as I saw Sarah was still trying her shoes, oblivious to the attention she drew from the Andrew and Steve. Around her were several opened boxes of different models which she seemed to have tried and found not to her liking. I could not help feeling for the poor salesman who stood watching her, holding yet more boxes of shoes for her to look at and try on.

I was surprised to see that the sales guy was actually an attractive guy. He had that "artsy" look with gauged ears and a trimmed goatee. He was definitely a looker and you could tell there was a toned body underneath his button-up shirt. I could see he was way more sophisticated than the two jerks he had as colleagues, Andrew and Steve. I wondered if women came to the store if the hope of being serviced by him and had weak knees doing so.

"I'm not sure about this style," Sarah was saying once again, as she proceeded to try another pair.

"Oh, no, here let me help", the salesman said. Dropping the boxes he was holding, he pulled up a stool and sat before Sarah. I was surprised that Sarah didn't seem to offer any resistance when the guy kneeled down in front of her and with both hands reached around her feet. She raised her foot, and he grasped it at the ankle.

"This material is very stretchy, there see?" He said as he pulled off her shoes. I watched his hands linger lightly on her soft feet. I imagined his touch sending a shudder through her. He removed her shoe, and replaced it with one that he had chosen.

"That pink looks great on you," the salesman was saying to Sarah, "You've definitely have the skin tone for it."

"Oh", Sarah sputtered, obviously flustered by the attention she was getting from him, but also very flattered.

"You think so?", Sarah said as she looked at her feet.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Let me put on the second pair."

He steadied her leg with one hand and as he did, he placed his thumb squarely against the heel of her foot, and then slowly ran it up through her arch, massaging Sarah's instep as they talked. He caressed the balls of her feet and massaged them exquisitely, running his hands lightly squeezing over her ankle. Neither of them said anything for several minutes.

He was blatantly fondling Sarah’s foot, and she knew it, but she allowed him to continue to do so. She even shifted her position somewhat, allowing him an even better advantage while continuing to massage and caress the sole of her foot. I felt a tinge of jealousy but a sensation of excitement soon overtook that. I could tell the guy was definitely getting turned on by my wife, and I had to admit so was I.

"Well, I have to admit, these sure are sexy shoes", Sarah said continuing to smile, but I thought I heard a brief audible sigh. It almost felt as if she was enjoying his attention and was beginning to actually respond to his proximity.

There was a definite change in his voice too as he said, "Sexy yes, it'll drive your husband crazy!" I now noticed a very strong sexual tension in the air as nothing further was said for what seemed like a long time.

"It's good to work out any soreness or stiffness before trying something new on for the first time," he then instructed. "Always good to loosen up a little."

"Yes...it is," she agreed, as I detected a tremor in her voice, she was obviously feeling the effects of having such a good looking young man paying such close attention to her.

"You take excellent care of your feet," he said, his eyes searching hers for a response.

I was feeling my cock stiffening inside my pants, almost uncomfortably so now. I finally decided that enough was enough but realized there was no way I could get closer to them without revealing the massive erection I was now sporting.

Just then the sales guy moved first. He slowly stood up and “I think you should walk in them to make sure they are comfortable.”

Slowly Sarah rose to her feet and started pacing up and down the store, giving him a good look at her legs.

“You have the most beautiful legs I have ever seen in my life”, he managed to whisper. I was surprised that he had actually had the courage to admit this out loud.

“Thank you,” she said.

“I’ve seen hundreds of beautiful legs in this line of work but none as gorgeous and sexy as yours”, he replied quietly.

My wife appeared to be examining herself in the mirror but I now noticed that she was trembling lightly. Without any visible resistance from Sarah, the sales man moved to stand behind her now. I watched as his hands began an even slower journey down her stomach. Her abdomen muscles quivered as his hand crept downwards.

I was torn between stirring and interrupting what appeared to be a situation rapidly turning sexual but at the same time wondering if my wife would let a stranger take advantage of her. I almost gasped as I saw the look on my wife's face, her eyes closed, lips slightly parted.

The guy finally released his grip on my wife, announced, “I think this shoe will work just fine.”

I waited a moment before making my way back down to the dressing area and mirror. When I approached Sarah, she had regained some of her composure and the salesman was just standing there smiling broadly.

I couldn’t believe that this had happened! It was so exciting and thrilling yet I was really confused and somewhat disturbed. My body was still on fire, but my mind was in turmoil.

“Are you OK honey?” I asked.
“Yes fine,” Sarah was barely able to answer. “I’m just tired. I was up and down the mall so many times and I think it wore me out.”

I could barely maintain a conversation with her as my mind kept drifting back to what I’d just witnessed. “My God what is wrong with me?” I asked myself.

That night in bed I continued to be filled with thoughts of Sarah and excitement would radiate through my entire body. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I could feel this way about another man with my wife. One thing I knew for sure was that despite the conflict this was causing me there was no turning back now. I didn’t know where it was going but I had to see it through.

I remember the first time when Sarah and I met with Daniel in the mall. The flow of events played in my mind; I remembered how I wanted to invite Daniel over for dinner and Sarah was against the idea, how I started having problems at work, Sarah’s doubts about my competences, Sarah’s confession to her friend Tracy that she found Daniel good looking, Daniel clinching the Bradshaw deal from under my nose, my learning about Daniel womanizing ways, first with Mrs Bradshaw, then Emily, Sarah’s disappearance with Daniel at the Dyson party, my meeting with Kenny informing me how Daniel seduced and enjoyed his wife Rachel, my haunting fantasies about Daniel doing my wife Sarah, Sarah dancing with the guy at my friend’s wedding and a few days back, Daniel telling me he fancied my wife, and today’s happenings at the shoe store. It seemed to me that all these events were connected in some way and were about to play a part in what was to come next.

Oh Ho! I tnink the lady is hit to trot!

Wow... and after a break from writing you come back strong :) Kudos. I sincerely love your style and flow. Keep it up :)

This is a great read Anshu, thank you very much and I look forward to the next level!!! Alot!!!:)

Brilliant

Great add ups ... you keep getting us glued. Great piece of writing again covering different aspects of cuckolding.

When I woke up in the morning, I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen tonight. I couldn't think about anything else. I couldn't believe I had actually accepted that my wife accompany Daniel to the dinner party knowing that, before the night was over, Daniel would most likely be trying to fuck Sarah and I wondered if she would let him do it. I asked myself what the hell was wrong with me. Why did I do it? I had no answers only more questions. My head hurt and my stomach was doing flip-flops. I said to myself one minute I didn't and I would tell Daniel that tonight when we meet.

Then a few minutes later I became excited thinking what my brain was showing my eyes. It was a picture of my beautiful wife opening her arms and legs and offering her body completely to this man so he could fuck her with his big cock. I closed my eyes and could literally see the Daniel’s dick going in and out of my wife's pussy. My cock was hard as hell thinking about it. I could almost hear her moans of pleasure and her grunts as Daniel buried his cock completely in her body time after time, over and over again. The idea thrilled me outrageously.

That evening my cock was so hard I had to adjust my pants as I got myself a drink while I waited for Sarah to finish getting ready. It was then that I knew I couldn't decide to stop this; I had to see how far it would go. Finally Sarah came into the living room, making me stop in my track, taking in her beauty.

Sarah wore an off-the-shoulder, black satin dress that ended at her knees. The dress hugged her body like a second skin. Her makeup was perfect, and she wore her hair up, revealing her elegant neck.

"My god, Sarah, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I marveled.

Sarah blushed, and shyly looked away.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Almost," Sarah said. "Can you zip me?" She turned so her back faced me.

"Sure, of course," I quickly said, and zipped up her dress.

Later in the taxi, I kept hold of Sarah's hands, and after arriving at the club, I got out and held the door open for her. Daniel was already there. He shook my hand, and then held Sarah in his arms as he kissed her on the cheeks. I felt a tingling in my crotch as I watched Daniel kiss my wife, not two feet in front of me. Daniel put his arm around Sarah's waist and led her. Tonight Sarah was his date, and I was the willing third wheel.

Sarah spent the evening circulating among the guests while Daniel assigned me a table with a couple of the clients of lesser importance. Everybody was sociable and the conversation over the dinner table friendly and amusing. At Daniel's prompting, Sarah spent much of her time talking to the Japanese clients specially. She led the ladies into the lounge and arranged for the waiter to see to their orders for drinks.

Since she was pretending to be his date, Sarah let Daniel hold her arm as he introduced her to his clients, and let Daniel put his arm around her. When the music started, they danced along with all the other couples. Daniel put his arm was around Sarah, his hand caressing her bare shoulder. My heart pounded. To see Daniel fondle my wife so openly in front of me was incredibly thrilling.

My ultimate fantasy was going to come true tonight. I was going to watch another man enjoy my wife. I couldn't help noticing how handsome Daniel looked in his expensive tailored suit. The single girls in the office described Daniel as gorgeous, and they were right. Sarah's reluctance was apparent, but her attraction to Daniel was clear, and that was part of the turn on. She was guarded, but I knew the effects Daniel's constantly touching and holding her were having on her.

The dinner music was loud. To hear they had to speak into each other's ears. I shivered each time I saw Daniel's mouth close in on her ear. Since they were pretending to be a couple, Sarah didn't object but her cheeks were flushed.

Finally the reception ended. The enlarged group remained together for about another hour and several of the men talked to Sarah, one or two of them made a point of chatting to her only when they were sure they were out of earshot of their wives.

The party began to break up and Sarah came to join me at my table after the clients at my table had left. Daniel thanked me again for helping him out. Sarah told him she had enjoyed herself and let him kiss her on the cheek.

"I've got an idea," Daniel said. "Why don't we all meet for a night cap at the hotel lobby before going to our respective rooms?”

I looked at my wife. Sarah didn't say anything, but her face was a mix of anxiousness and uncertainty. "It might be fun," I said to Sarah, trying to keep my voice steady.

Sarah wore an "I'm not sure about this" expression on her face.

"It will be just a few moments," I said, dismissing her unspoken concerns.

Sarah looked hurt, and she turned away from me. "Whatever," she said with a quiver in her voice. She looked so hot tonight I almost wished I hadn't set this up. Could this sexy, alluring woman be my wife?

Sarah hesitated then she walked by me and we left the building and walked to the waiting taxi. I wanted to tell Sarah she looked gorgeous, but she seemed stand offish so I didn't get a chance.

Sarah and I sat together in the car. I couldn't get over how stunning she looked. I had never seen her show so much leg, and they looked more fabulous than ever.

Moments later we walked inside the hotel and found a table. I stepped to the bar and ordered a drink, then turned to watch the action on the floor. Daniel was nowhere to be seen. Sarah looked at me and said, “You really want to set me up with him. Don't you?"

I smiled but didn't say anything. Sarah exploded, "Oh you bastard!!!”

I still didn't answer her. Sarah turned her head away and just then we saw Daniel walking in towards our table. He could sense straight away that something was not alright.

“Daniel,” Sarah said, "David wants me to start dating you. He wants you to take me out to dinner and dancing. He wants me to see if I will feel comfortable taking you as a lover. What do you think of that? Does it sound like something you would like to do? Would you like to date me and maybe become my lover?"

Daniel bent his head so his lips were an inch from Sarah's lips. She kept her position waiting and then Daniel whispered "I think it would be a very good idea for you to do just that, Sarah."

Sarah then looked right at me and asked, "What do you think? Should we give it a try?"

My mouth was so dry I couldn't speak, "Well... if that's what you want ....."

Sarah said, "No David, you have to be sure of this, you have to decide! Tell me what you want now."

We all watched and waited. This was my big moment. Finally I said, "Well... why not dance with Daniel tonight, you two can dance and talk. When you're ready to leave we'll leave Sarah. Then we'll talk when we get to our room."

Sarah said, "It's your fault we're at this crossroads. You either decide now or forget it and never bring it up again. You want it or you don't. Now, decide."

And with that she again brought her lips close to Daniel's, only this time she did not stop and kissed Daniel hard on his mouth.

I felt my own cock busting with hardness. Daniel finally said, "Come on Sarah let's dance."

She slid over and took Daniel's hand and they moved to the dance floor. It was a fast song but that didn't stop her. She started moving with her partner and shook her body against Daniel's. I felt she was so damn sexy the way she was moving her body.

Daniel was holding her hips moving his lower body with Sarah's as she lifted her hands over her head and with her back towards him wrapped them around his neck. They were merged tight with Daniel behind her thrusting his pelvis into her. As he moved in tighter against her, he bent over her so their lower bodies were pressed firmly against each other. Sarah put her hands on her knees now and pushed back into Daniel. Her hips swayed and pumped against him as she pushed her ass hard into Daniel's cock. He was running his hands up and down Sarah's sides close to her breasts. Daniel moved his hands over Sarah and come to stop over her breasts a few times. Sarah didn't stop him and used her hands to hold Daniel's in place. She threw her head back and rested it against Daniel's chest as they continued to dance.

The song seemed to play a very long time and Sarah didn't stop working her body on Daniel until it was finished completely. But it just as soon faded as another song started and this one was a slow song. I watched as my wife took Daniel in her arms. She put her arms around Daniel neck and merged her body into his again arching her back a little and pressing her lower body into his.

I saw her look up into Daniel's eyes and said something. Daniel smiled before he bent down and kissed her. They merged together began to sway against each other. She looked up into his eyes and he bent down and kissed her again much longer this time. Sarah was hot, passionate and so worked up. They began to slowly dry humped each other on the dance floor but now Daniel had moved them to within a few feet away from my table. I watched as Daniel rocked his hips into Sarah over and over again until the song ended. Then they walked to the table. Daniel said, "Wow that was some dancing your wife did out there with me! “

Sarah looked at me and said, "What do you think about that? Do you like it?"

I was speechless. I couldn't say anything. I wanted to say a lot but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

Sarah could take anymore and walked away. Daniel followed her and said, "Do you want to continue this in my room? I mean we could pick up where we left off, Sarah."

Looking at them, I had the urge to shout "Stop! This has gone far enough!" But they did not wait for my answer, and my unspoken words were left hanging in the air.

I immediately rose from the table and moved down the little hallway but they were nowhere to be seen. I found a line of people waiting for the bathroom. I waited to see who came out. They weren't there. I checked in the kitchen and other rooms. They weren't there either, so that meant they must have gone upstairs. My brain was going nuts. I wondered if my wife would be going in Daniel's room and staying with him tonight.

My eyes scanned the lobby as I waited for the elevator. Moments later I quickly walked down the hall to my room. Sarah was nowhere to be seen. I went to the communicating door and pressed my ear against the door but it was all quiet. I then realized that the door has been left open. With a mixture of dread and anticipation, I realized Daniel wanted me to see what was going on. He wanted to show me he could make my wife cum right there with me watching. My heart pounded. Daniel was going to have his way with my wife, or at least try to. He wanted me to be witness to that. I was shaking, from excitement. I quietly opened the door slightly, not wanting to draw attention on me.

Sarah was in the room with Daniel. He had reached for her hands and was holding one in each of his.

"You're nice to be with, you know. I really enjoy your company."

Sarah seemed to blush at his words. "I'd better be going."

He leaned forward to stroke her cheek. "You're lovely, so beautiful."

Sarah froze and held her breath.

"You shouldn't ..." she said as Daniel ran the tip of his finger along her neck and down her chest.

"... please ..." Sarah whined as Daniel's finger neared her breasts, her heart pounding in her chest.

"... I'm married ..." Sarah begged, a moan escaping her lips as Daniel's finger traced a circle around her breast.

Daniel finally raised an eyebrow, looking amused and pulled his hand away.

Sarah blushed again, her heart pounding even harder. "I better go ... David's waiting for me," she said nervously.

Daniel looked into Sarah's eyes. "Would it be too forward of me to say I'd love to see more of your wonderful legs? Why don't you raise your dress for me?"

"No, I don't think so," Sarah said, putting as much indignation into her voice as she could.

Daniel moved his hands down her sides until his fingers rested just below her skirt. He clutched the skirt's hem and slightly raised it. "Your husband would like this, don't you think? He'd want me to pull your skirt up."

"Stop it."

"Come on, just a little bit," Daniel said almost playfully, raising Sarah's skirt another inch, his fingers trailing on her silky thighs. "You know David would want me to."

"Please stop," Sarah said, her heart pounding, feeling trapped and helpless as Daniel slowly raised her skirt, slowly ******* her, his fingers tracing circles on her thighs.

"Your husband wants me to fuck you," Daniel said as his fingers continued their upward climb. "He told me so. He'd want me to fuck you right here."

"Stop," Sarah pleaded again, her breathing rapid as Daniel continued to caress her legs, his fingers only inches from her sensitive bare thighs, just inches from her panties.

Daniel knew Sarah was close to surrendering her body to him, but he wanted my wife to beg for it.

Daniel didn't say anything more, but his eyes never left Sarah's. I felt Sarah wilting under his intense gaze. Flustered, she broke eye contact and looked away.

She sighed and said, "Daniel!! Stop! That's not why I came here!!"

“Sarah, you want me, I know that. There’s nothing you want now more than that. Why are you lying to yourself?”

She said, "I came to tell you to stop all this. No Daniel. I can't do it. I'm married and I can't afford to lose everything for you.”

Daniel laughed. "Sarah, you know that's not true. David wants us to fuck.”

“He’s going to be terribly hurt, he doesn’t know. I'm sorry I like you a lot but.....I can't do it! It won’t happen again."

She then moved away and said she had to go. I watched her walk away as the door closed behind her.

"It won’t happen again." Again? Again? Had they done it before?

Wow... well worth the wait. Keep it going! By far one of my favorite threads anywhere.

It won't happen again.... it won't happen again... it won't happen again...

I staggered backwards in the darkened area behind communicating door, my knees weak, trying to process what I had just seen and heard. I stood there repeating these words in my mind as if somehow the hidden implications would suddenly appear in front of my eyes. I really wanted to get the real story here.

I heard the door open and Sarah come in and toss her keys onto the counter, but my mind didn't register anything. I heard her heels click on the hardwood floor as she made her way in the room. I was completely shaken by the scene I had just witnessed and the words that Sarah just told Daniel.

Sarah hurried into the room and didn't glance in my direction. Her face was flushed. She didn't even realize I was there. It was as if she forgot I existed. From her movements, I was pretty sure that she was shaking and seemed unsteady on her feet. She gripped the table in front of the mirror and took deep breaths to try to calm down. She seemed troubled by her interaction with Daniel and the way the evening has turned out, her hair was disheveled, her cheeks rosy, her chest heaving. She was going through a mix of emotions, probably angry, embarrassed, outraged, and humiliated, all at the same time.

I wanted to say something, but when I wanted to move from my hiding towards her side of the room, something seemed wrong. I couldn't move. My legs wouldn't work.

Sarah stood in front of the mirror and closed her eyes as she took a couple of deep breaths. I looked at Sarah’s face and started to feel something wasn't right. Slowly I unexpectedly saw her hand move towards her bosom. She trailed her fingers across her breasts and she caressed herself. Her eyes were closed in front of the mirror she rubbed her nipples and let out a slight moan. It took a moment for me to catch up.

Her left hand began to drift downwards towards her abdomen; then further down. She reached down and gripped the hem of her dress and pulled it up her legs, not stopping until it bunched around her waist. With one hand on her breast, she extended the other and touched her panties. She spread her legs, her heels dragging across the floor.

At that moment my heart stopped beating. The whole world froze. I was shell shocked, but managed to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want to humiliate Sarah further by appearing in front of her just now.

Sarah’s reflection in the mirror looked incredibly wanton. Beads of sweat formed on my brow as I saw one of her fingers slowly disappear. I almost lost it when, a moment later, I heard Sarah, my loving Sarah, moan, and I knew her finger had found her clit. This blatant behavior made me uneasy. I'd never before seen her behave this way, and it disturbed and excited me at the same time.

I stared at Sarah, unable to take my eyes from the incredibly sexy sight in front of me. I had never seen her like this. It was hard to believe this was the same woman I married ad lived with, every day of my life. I couldn't believe the transformation.

She moaned under her breath as she began rubbing and massaging her clit vigorously. She had to take her left hand away from her breast and steady herself with it on the table as her knees became weaker. She closed her eyes and let out a deep moan. All her leg muscles tightened and she found herself standing on her toes.

I gaped at my wife's performance. Sarah sighed and gasped, wanting a man’s hands on her. Her body burned, she was so hot and she needed a guy to put out the fire. Not just any guy. There was only one pair of hands she wanted. One mouth. One body. One person she visualized as she closed her eyes and touched herself even more intimately, acknowledging, at least here in the privacy of her room, how much she wanted the hand on her body to be Daniel’s.

Daniel had aroused her. Tonight had fueled the fires inside her. She could not deny her body, she was attracted to Daniel. He was gorgeous and so handsome and his openness disarmed and charmed her. After being so close to him, dancing with him, his fingers touching her, she now needed some kind of relief.

In her mind, the touch was all his. And the possibilities playing in her mind had her thrusting against her own fingers, longing to be filled but taking the only form of pleasure she could manage at the moment.

Suddenly, there was again a knock on the room door and it opened on Daniel. "Sarah, are you alright? I thought ..."

Daniel's heart leaped as he gawked at the sight before him, Sarah's dress bunched around her waist, her legs ******* and spread wide, a hand holding on the table, the other down her panties.

In two graceful strides Daniel closed the distance between him and Sarah. There was no stopping him. Sarah had bewitched him. He wanted her more than life itself. The concept of deferred satisfaction was not for him. He wasn’t used to waiting for a woman.

"Daniel, no," Sarah protested, pushing down her skirt. A muffled gasp of fright escaped her just she was silenced by Daniel's hungry mouth. He crushed her full, soft lips with his and plundered her mouth with an explicit sensual force that left her trembling. That kiss stole her words, her breath, her ability to think and her legs threatened to buckle under her with the shock of it.

Daniel backed Sarah up and pressed her against the wall. He continued kissing her, his passion was raw and thrilling and terrifyingly new to her. Sarah appeared to be in a trance. Firm hands lifted her off her feet into stirring contact with him. She squirmed against him, her fingers roving over his shoulders.

Finally, he released her lips, leaving her gasping for air and yet stricken at that loss of contact. “I’m sorry.” Daniel purred.

“Sorry you kissed me?” she couldn’t help asking.

He shook his head. “Sorry I had to stop.”

“Oh.” Color washed through her beautiful cheeks. Daniel started kissing her again and she stopped wondering. He kissed her until she couldn’t think anymore. She didn’t want to think, she refused to think.

"Daniel, we have to stop now. You agreed. Anyone could catch us here."

"Sarah, I don't care anymore what we agreed upon, you know you want this,” he said as he ran his fingers through her hair, spreading it across her shoulders.

“Don’t stop me,” he whispered hoarsely as his mouth glided down the extended length of her neck. He tasted her soft earlobe, moving slowly down the long line of her delicate neck, nibbling lightly, savoring the unique flavors of skin and woman.

He closed a hand to hers in an imprisoning gesture. “You haunt my dreams,” he said. “You could be seriously bad for my health. Right now I think I could die from wanting you, Sarah.”

Sarah could see the lust in his eyes. Pure and undisguised, unhidden by social demands or proper breeding that insisted it wasn’t polite to visibly covet a woman. He was coveting. She was being coveted. They were both caught in the tension of it. Her body couldn’t help responding. In a matter of moments he had rewritten her knowledge of herself. Her body was crying out for him and she was shocked. She wanted him. He had made her want him.

Daniel bent down and scooped Sarah up into his arms as though she weighed nothing to carry her to the bed. He kept kissing her all the while walking towards the bed. He finally broke the kiss and stared at her as he dropped her down on the bed going down with her. He spread one hand in the back of her neck and swooped down to kiss her again. He feathered tender kisses on her lips for a while. He then kissed her with a deep urgency, ravishing her mouth.

Almost roughly he hiked her dress up to her hips and kissed her panties with a feverish lust. A sensation like a frisson of delicious heat darted through her pelvis and she shivered.

"Oohh..." she moaned softly. The look in her eye confirmed what I had always suspected. She could never give herself to him by her own free will. I watched in amazement as my handsome boss broke down my wife’s defense and had his way with her.

While she struggled to catch her breath he lifted her leg and peeled off her shoes slowly and provocatively. He punctuated each and every action with the drugging demand of his lips on hers. So aroused was she by this treatment that when he attempted to step back she automatically put her arms out to prevent him and stretched up to find that taunting, teasing mouth of his for herself. She was a wreck. She wanted him to kiss her in every way a man could kiss a woman. And in every place on her body.

She watched as Daniel cast aside his clothes in a series of brisk movements. Impatient fingers moved to release the buttons on his shirt. The fabric edges parted to display the sleek expanse of his chest and flat abdomen. He then pushed Sarah’s dress back up her legs, and wrought her panties off with more impatience than cool. She hastily looked away, her senses quivering. She seemed suddenly aware that she was actually about to get have sex with a man she barely knew. She appeared shy and shamefully aware that she had just pulled him back to her, desperate for another kiss.

"Daniel, please, stop," Sarah begged, trying to squeeze her legs together and push Daniel away.

"Shut up and kiss me," he said, as he brought his lips to hers again. Sarah tried to turn away, but he held her still, wrapping his fingers in her hair. He edged his tongue into her mouth, overcoming her resistance, and danced his tongue around hers.

Again Sarah's body betrayed her. She began to return Daniel's kisses, pressing her lips against his, opening her mouth, allowing Daniel's tongue to roam freely. Their mouths kissed with fever. His tongue curled against hers as her hands moved against his cheeks. Already her hips were moving toward him in a simulation of sex. Her hands reached for the buckles of his belt, but he held away from her, whispering urgently, “Please say yes. For no other reason than that you want to.”

And she moaned "please". She was shaking all over. The moment of truth had passed. Sarah was going to have sexual intercourse with my boss.

Daniel clumsily opened his zipper and took out his cock. Sarah's eyes grew wide as she saw Daniel's cock for the first time. He was huge, the shaft was thickly veined, and it curved slightly towards his hard stomach. The bulbous cock head was enormous and leaking pre-cum. The skin was soft and completely unblemished.

Her body trembled as he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
Daniel's hands gripped Sarah's silky thighs. He pulled her towards him, his cock head dangerously close to her pussy. Sarah covered her bare pussy with her hands. "Please Daniel ... I don’t want to cheat on David."

But, in truth, she didn't resist. Her aching body was beyond that now. She was afraid of what was going to happen next but she wanted it more then anything else that she wanted in life. She felt that she didn't belong anywhere but with him.

"Sarah, this isn't cheating, and you know it. David wants you to do this. You know he does."

Daniel took Sarah's hands and gently, but firmly, pulled them above her head and held them there. With his other hand, he guided his cock towards Sarah's pussy. "You know David wants me to do this," Daniel said, looking into Sarah's eyes.

Sarah felt helpless, with her hands pinned above her head, and her legs spread wide apart. Sarah moaned as Daniel positioned his cock at her opening, his thighs tensing. Then he slowly but he massaged his cock, preparing himself to penetrate Sarah.

"No, Daniel, please. I'm married. This is wrong." She said, watching him intently, as if still needing to be sure. I could watch her primal side take control. Her body was ready for the taking.

"No it's not," Daniel assured her. He gripped Sarah's and spread her legs as wide as possible, then pushed his thick shaft into her.

"No, no," she whined, but her protest came out like a moan. She gritted her teeth to stifle her moans, but soon she couldn't help herself.
Daniel pulled out then he pushed in again, this time not stopping until burying further inside her. Sarah whimpered but her protests were half-hearted. She writhed under Daniel's cock. Then he pushed in again. Tugging her up for a nicer fit, he rocked into her, letting her feel his throbbing erection, getting off at the pleasure of sex against sex.

"God, oh god," Sarah whined, biting her lip as, suddenly, a bolt of pleasure shot through her body. Daniel slowly pushed deeper and deeper into my wife. His body glistened with sweat. He dug his feet into the floor and, with a powerful lunge, shoved the final inches of his cock into my pretty wife.

"Ugh, god!" Sarah grunted at the sudden and deep invasion. She gritted her teeth. Her heart pounded and her breathing came rapidly as her body processed the sensations of being so completely stuffed, so full, so impaled by something as thick and long as Daniel's hard cock.

Daniel held still for long moments, allowing both to catch their breath. Then he began to slowly rock, moving in and out, just a little at first, letting Sarah get used to him. Gradually he pulled out more, and pushed in deeper, slow at first, then faster, deeper, deeper, faster.

I felt a mixture of jealousy and arousal as I watched them. Their movements were so intimate. This wasn't just sex. It wasn't fucking. It was making love.

Earlier that evening, I had noticed how sexy Sarah looked. Now, as I stood in the shadows watching them fuck, I couldn't get over how desirable my wife looked. A part of me wanted to pull Sarah away and take her back. But even as my jealousy increased, my excitement grew so much that I felt lightheaded. Somehow, my jealousy feed into and increased my sexual excitement.

Daniel shifted Sarah so her legs pressed against his chest. He thrust back and forth, each time pulling all the way out except for his wide cock head, and then savagely pushing back in. His pace quickened, and soon he was frantically ramming his cock into my pretty wife.

"God," Sarah groaned. Her body burned with passion and desire. Daniel pushed even harder, faster, grabbing Sarah's thighs and pulling her towards him so every thrust he penetrated her even more. Sarah began to rock with Daniel, back and forth, in and out, meeting his thrusts, tentatively at first, then faster, with more passion, faster, with greater urgency, her passions growing.

She dug her feet into the floor, pushing up to meet Daniel's thrusts, and then rocking back as he pulled out, opening her legs wide to let Daniel go deep inside her.

I watched with masochistic fascination as Sarah slowly rose until only Daniel's cockhead remained inside her, and then slowly lowered until fully impaled on his rod. She did this over and over, moaning with pleasure as she pulled up, and whining in discomfort as she pushed down, her pretty face initially contorted in a grimace of pain before transforming into a glow of pleasure and fulfillment.

Sarah was moaning continuously. Daniel stroke into Sarah's pussy, each stroke incredibly long, each powerful thrust pushing Sarah against the headboard. Sarah's legs were wrapped tightly around Daniel's waist. Delirious with pleasure, she abandoned herself to his dark, driving passion.

Suddenly reality hit Sarah and her eyes grew wide in alarm. "Daniel, you have to pull out!" she screamed. "Pull out! I'm not on the pill!"

With a start, I realized Daniel wasn't wearing a condom. Even though I knew he was fixed and clean, it bothered me that he was fucking my wife bareback. Was he going to cum inside her?

"No, no," Sarah cried. "Not inside me!"

But Sarah's warning came too late. Daniel grunted and roared, and then lurched violently forward. I knew he was coming inside my wife. He pushed deep inside Sarah and didn't pull out for what seemed like minutes, the muscles in his back and ass repeatedly convulsing as he shot what must have been gallons of his sperm inside my wife's womb. Again and again Daniel rammed his cock into my wife, his cock flooding her with his seed.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned as she felt Daniel's sperm explode inside her. Daniel's powerful, orgasmic thrusts pushed Sarah over the edge. Then something happened. Something Sarah hadn't expected, and wasn't ready for. Her head tossed from side to side, her back arched and her toes curled. Pleasure exploded through her body, and as she came. Intense pleasure, like a tidal wave from her clit to all parts of her body. The pleasure was so intense her body shook, and so overwhelming she almost **********.

It was like a dream come true and a nightmare to me both at the same time. I watched Daniel bring Sarah to climax. It's funny what draws your attention at times like this. What things burn into your memory. It wasn't so much Daniel's cock moving in and out of Sarah's pussy. But the sparkle of her wedding ring as her left hand clutched his chest. And the look on Sarah's face, a mixture of pleasure and bliss so intense, it seemed almost religious. She enjoyed fucking Daniel. He gave her pleasure, and she loved it. It sent a dagger through my heart, and I tried to remember if she had ever looked the same way with me.

Sarah came on Daniel's cock, the experience and pleasure so intense that she reflexively wrapped her legs around him, digging her feet into his thighs, urging his cock deeper inside her. At the height of a shattering climax she screamed in ecstasy before she tumbled down and down and down in a release from her physical body that was so powerful that she was not quite sure she was conscious for several minutes afterwards.

It seemed forever while I watched the primal coupling in front of me. I watched their mutual climax as he pushed himself as deep into Sarah's body as possible. I watched Sarah clinging to him while willingly taking his seed into her fertile body. Finally Sarah's moans subsided and her body relaxed. She collapsed into the bed, her chest heaving, her breathing fast. Sarah lay panting for long moments, basking in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Even after Daniel relaxed, signaling the end of his orgasm, he kept his cock planted deep inside my wife.

Sarah's face was a picture of complete, post-orgasmic bliss. Slowly, her legs relaxed and I watched her foot land on the floor. They stayed joined together for a long while then he kissed her gently and got off her.

Eventually she came back to her senses, and the reality of the situation hit her. She could only imagine how obscene she looked, with her dress bunched around her waist, her legs spread wide open, and her panties lying someplace on the floor. She suddenly felt shy. She pushed her dress down and tried to squeeze her thighs together.

Daniel picked up her panties and handed it to her. Silently she put it on. “I saw you and I wanted you before you even spoke. One look and that was that.”

"I told you to pull out! I'm not on birth control!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," Daniel said honestly.

"Please leave now. We …we’ll talk later."

Daniel got up and left the room. Sarah locked the door, and crawled into bed and started to cry. She felt horribly emotional and tearful. She felt guilt to have let herself enjoy it. She was attempting to block out those disturbing thoughts. As a final act of betrayal, she had let Daniel cum inside her.

Disheartened, she sobbed into her pillow, and eventually fell asleep.

I don't know how long I remained behind the door. I don't know how or when I got out of my hiding and went into the bathroom. I don't know how or when I removed my clothes. I don’t how and when I took out my cock and wrapped my hand around it and masturbated, the images of Daniel between my wife's legs playing through my mind. I stroked my cock faster as I remembered how Sarah had wrapped her legs around his waist, how her toes had curled as she came on Daniel's cock. I quickly came, but then I immediately felt disgusted with myself.

I went back to the bedroom and climbed next to Sarah on the bed, feeling a mixture of regret, sadness, and excitement. I felt sick as I remembered the way my wife moaned and writhed under Daniel as he fucked her with his cock. We were planning on starting our family this year. Sarah had already stopped taking her pills. She was now fertile and unprotected. I knew I had utterly failed in my responsibilities to my wife and family. I had plotted to get Daniel to seduce Sarah but I hadn't protected her from becoming pregnant with another man's child.

Then I fell into a restless sleep.

Man, what a story teller you are !!!!

Those guys awarding prizes for writing should read your stories. This is fantastic narration... while reading certain scenes, I also feel very tensed, my heart keeps beating wildly..I can only say, keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread