• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Cuckold Consultant Chat Down

• Thread starterupperbwclass
  • Start date

upperbwclass

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2021
Is anyone on here also on the Cuckold Consultant? It looks like their chat function is down.,..

Reactions: WantWifetoTryBBC, BlackMamba1715, toolman and 4 others
server blew up dont hold your breath

• Sad
Reactions: toolman
the tech guy died so it might be up not an idea when

Reactions: toolman and slaveofmyown
Any other chat sites that you recommend with that one being down?

honestly, the whole thing looks a little contrived to me. i admit, i have no proof, it is just a gut feeling. but that minimal explanation of the shutdown, linked to that looooong and generally BS-filled pitch to buy the "consultant's" special program ... for $2000 !!!! ... just looks phony. what i expect is going to happen is the chat will remain down for a few more days, while we all stew, and then will re-open ... but with a price tag. After the sticker shock of the $2000 program, i suspect the "consultant" thinks that tagging on, say, a $5 a month fee for the regular chat ... on some flimsy excuse ... will sound like a bargain to us bunch of horny white bois dying to get back to the chance to wallow is our own pathetic inadequacies while masturbating our little weinersl and not saying i won't be in the crowd of cuckies that will do just that. i may be 100% wrong .... i hope i am, and if i am i will come back here and apologize. let's keep our fingers crossed ... and a thumb and finger busy tugging away.

Reactions: Justforkix, toolman, Icleanup and 8 others
You all know here is a chat here that is free, right?

Reactions: WantWifetoTryBBC, donlove, MajorHorner and 1 other person
WearMoreNylons said:
it would be great if more cuckolds of all types would be more active in the chats here ... the main room is hopeless, it is so dominated by random pic posters with no chat, and by the "regulars" who live in their own world, outsiders not welcome (and their world usually has to do with rock bands they have seen or politics they like to talk about, rather than slutwives or cuckolding) ... but the other rooms could be good if they got more active use. The permanent ones like the sissy room, and the pop-ups like Betamale's pussy free room. It would also help if management allowed more permanent rooms, so they would have a chance to grow ... rather than shutdown the pop-ups if they don't meet some mysterious quotas of activity immediately.

Reactions: WantWifetoTryBBC, Matureplay, toolman and 1 other person
Good points. The only issue I have is when I post pics of my wife there, 5 private conversa will be started up, but no one comments in the group thread at all otherwise, so it looks like no one cares about the pics I post.I know what you mean though, I don’t get why some of the regulars in the chat never seem to chat at all about cuckholding

• Sad
Reactions: donlove, Matureplay, toolman and 1 other person
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
honestly, the whole thing looks a little contrived to me. i admit, i have no proof, it is just a gut feeling. but that minimal explanation of the shutdown, linked to that looooong and generally BS-filled pitch to buy the "consultant's" special program ... for $2000 !!!! ... just looks phony. what i expect is going to happen is the chat will remain down for a few more days, while we all stew, and then will re-open ... but with a price tag. After the sticker shock of the $2000 program, i suspect the "consultant" thinks that tagging on, say, a $5 a month fee for the regular chat ... on some flimsy excuse ... will sound like a bargain to us bunch of horny white bois dying to get back to the chance to wallow is our own pathetic inadequacies while masturbating our little weinersl and not saying i won't be in the crowd of cuckies that will do just that. i may be 100% wrong .... i hope i am, and if i am i will come back here and apologize. let's keep our fingers crossed ... and a thumb and finger busy tugging away.
Something very similar popped into my mind earlier too. Hope it doesn't happen but wouldn't surprise me either

Reactions: FertileAsianWife, toolman, Icleanup and 1 other person
Agree that lack of response to pic posting is a disincentive. It would be good to have a 'like' function so that users could instantly record a positive reaction to what they see. It would also be nice to see user profiles filled in - even just a sentence.

• Love
Reactions: MyExFucktoy, Massbjmilfs, BullNextD and 5 others
Hub has been on that site for several years. However, after not having been there in a while, he went on last month and was posting my pics like he always has done. For some reason, without explanation or warning, one of the moderators apparently blocked him for a week and his password wouldn't work. He says he doubts he goes back....

thumbnail.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: FertileAsianWife, sswanabe, nycman and 5 others
WearMoreNylons said:
You all know here is a chat here that is free, ri

WearMoreNylons said:
yes but where is there a live chatroom like cuckold consultant>

Reactions: toolman, Davey cuck and slaveofmyown
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Hub has been on that site for several years. However, after not having been there in a while, he went on last month and was posting my pics like he always has done. For some reason, without explanation or warning, one of the moderators apparently blocked him for a week and his password wouldn't work. He says he doubts he goes back....

Nice photo, Ms. WVhotwifecoupl. I like it. And, thank you for your relevant comment.

drewyo said:
yes but where is there a live chatroom like cuckold consultant>
there is no LIVE chatroom like cuckoldconsultant since the cuckoldconsultant chatroom is DEAD LOL

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
I thought the exact same thing, but didn't want to write as much as you did and I would have. Thanks

Reactions: Matureplay and toolman
hope it gets back up and running soon , loved it there

z_2009B.jpg

Reactions: natptbm, MichiganCD, rjhsteel2001 and 5 others
I can’t see it coming back as good as it used to be. But if it does I hope the admins are a little less domineering and have a bit more common sense. Chatted to lots of good people on there. Shame to lose all our reputation jewels!

Reactions: toolman, kpicsuk, SuzannesCuck and 1 other person
Dumpedstag said:
I can’t see it coming back as good as it used to be. But if it does I hope the admins are a little less domineering and have a bit more common sense. Chatted to lots of good people on there. Shame to lose all our reputation jewels!
They are the gestapo over there. I was banned for no good reason. They claimed I had photoshopped a clothed pic of my wife, which was not true. Still, no warning or second chance.

• Sad
Reactions: kpicsuk, sswanabe and toolman
jemingway said:
They are the gestapo over there. I was banned for no good reason. They claimed I had photoshopped a clothed pic of my wife, which was not true. Still, no warning or second chance.

I literally had a photo of Fena sitting in my knee, tits out, pointing her phone screen to the camera pointing at the CC logo and that still wasnt enough to get verified

• Love
Reactions: toolman, kpicsuk and jemingway
Dumpedstag said:
I literally had a photo of Fena sitting in my knee, tits out, pointing her phone screen to the camera pointing at the CC logo and that still wasnt enough to get verified
It must be a power trip for them.

Reactions: Matureplay, toolman, kpicsuk and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread