• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Cuckold Consultant Chat Down

• Thread starterupperbwclass
  • Start date
The other more basic thing is most of the mods just have no real lives outside that (or any) chat room. It becomes the sole "meaningful" thing in their lives. And if they become a mod, they have some "power" ... for the only time in their lives. It's a short trip to becoming an insecure, threatened by every different opinion or even polite question or challenge "chat room nazi" ... frantically defending your "power" against any perceived threat or challenge. It's sad and pathetic, but also irritating. And it damages the room and drives off users. So it's an overabundance ... in CC's case, a huge overabundance, of rules without reason ... and bad, pathetic mods. We are lucky that MOST of the mods here are more reasonable (the ones in the BBC room are an exception, they are REAL racists and suck) ... and most lucky to have a site owner who just has common sense, is fair, and reasonable.

Reactions: firedogg81, jemingway, Matureplay and 1 other person
And I guess a third and final point. If you are at all keeping track of the CC saga, you can see what a very wise person (me) posted a while back. This whole chat crash thing is an attempt to turn the free site into a pay site ... without the owner having the honesty to just say so. His $2000 special programs you can sign up for, in place of the chat, and his current ludicrous fund-raising effort so he can get the chat up again and running as a "free" chat are an insulting joke. You can kiss that site good bye, at least as a free site ... and good riddance.

Reactions: kpicsuk, goodwood2506 and jemingway
P.S. I would have no problem with the guy just being honest and saying, OK, I am going to change this into a pay site, and here are the charges. None of us have a right to free stuff. But I think we all have a right to be dealt with honestly, and we all can have reasonable expectations of being treated fairly and with common sense ... in a chat room or elsewhere.

Reactions: kpicsuk
Feel free to put any amount you choose in the collection plate I will now pass around. LOL

upperbwclass said:
Is anyone on here also on the Cuckold Consultant? It looks like their chat function is down.,..

Oh my gawd. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's been hacked by the Chinese, or by Americans jealous of their teeny weenies.

Custer Laststand said:
Oh my gawd. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's been hacked by the Chinese, or by Americans jealous of their teeny weenies.
Maybe it was those darn Russians? Haven't we heard that they're everywhere for the last few years? With what's happening in the Ukraine, maybe they thought they could get a quick win to distract everyone.

DanW_cuckold said:
Maybe it was those darn Russians? Haven't we heard that they're everywhere for the last few years? With what's happening in the Ukraine, maybe they thought they could get a quick win to distract everyone.
Good point. What with their performance in Ukraine, the Russians must be looking for quick and easy wins wherever they can find them.

It’s been down for a long time now. I just checked and there are 42 contributors (yes, I am one of them). There hasn’t been an update since April 16th - not a good sign.

• Sad
Reactions: goodwood2506 and toolman
JanetTate said:
It’s been down for a long time now. I just checked and there are 42 contributors (yes, I am one of them). There hasn’t been an update since April 16th - not a good sign.
Not a good sign ? LOL The whole thing was an obvious scam from Day 1. And, forgive me, but if you bought into the scam ... you deserved it.

You mi
JanetTate said:
It’s been down for a long time now. I just checked and there are 42 contributors (yes, I am one of them). There hasn’t been an update since April 16th - You might wanot a good sign.
You might want to check on my post, on page one of this thread, from March 30.

Was a member there for many years, yes the Mods were a bit power crazy, but the interactions and chatting with others were great

Reactions: rjhsteel2001, Lovasianladies and toolman
oldertinycuck said:
Was a member there for many years, yes the Mods were a bit power crazy, but the interactions and chatting with others were great
i liked it best, one could interact better, chat was much better, hope it returns Soon, btw, oldertinycuck, i admire u being brave and telling all, um older also, tho not small i hate losing my alpha ability.

Reactions: oldertinycuck
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Not a good sign ? LOL The whole thing was an obvious scam from Day 1. And, forgive me, but if you bought into the scam ... you deserved it.
Tim, no need for forgiveness. I am an optimist at heart. After what I’ve been through how could I not be!? It wasn’t much, so I wasn’t worried. Thank you for posting. Janet

Reactions: toolman
WearMoreNylons said:
You all know here is a chat here that is free, right?
RIGHT!

WearMoreNylons said:
You all know here is a chat here that is free, right?
yes, i wish it was wgite background , and easier

that site was too petty getting banned was so quick

Custer Laststand said:
LMFAO.... but it made my teeny weenie hard too, lol

"You will find the same crowd, mods, rooms & rules" most likely owned by the same guy

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and maybe all of the people some of the time ... but you can't fool ALL of the people ALL of the time. Can't prove this but in chats on this and other sites people are saying this "new" site is just "CC" in another name, with the same scamm ... I mean, owners.
Doenst make any sense, why would somebody start of from zero under a name domain if you own CC ? lol 👻 CC was famous site with many traffic. You must be a total fool to dump that and startover.

oldertinycuck said:
Just checked it out as a guest, saw some names i do recognize, StagLV & Vixen and a few more , but have not seen Spinner before and do not know who he is/was.
I hope you all run it well, i enjoyed CC very much but felt the mods power was going to their heads, was hard to get explanations to issues besides the answer of being banned. I will check it out and definitely give it a chance as i did enjoy the people on the old site.
Would be nice to know what happened to CC and the funds that were donated
I hope to see some of my old friends there !!! :)
I agree the mods were a huge problem there

Users who are viewing this thread