The Cuckold Consultant Chat Down

• Thread starterupperbwclass
  • Start date
I got banned for absolutely no reason over there.

Reactions: firedogg81
LostWifeToBLK said:
I got banned for absolutely no reason over there.
Happened to me a couple of times I had to change my username a few times mostly over nothing. Keyboard Warrior mods

Looks like CC is completly gone now. Nothing at all comes up when i check in. Been dropping by now and then to see if there have been any changes.

Lets hope the mods at these new sites as well as here in our own chat room can keep their egos and bad attitudes under control.

• Sad
Reactions: BullNextD and goodwood2506
I am new to this but my fantasy is that I am in my mistress's bedroom, on my knees naked in the corner holding my rock hard cock. She enters the room with her trans lover and I watch them fuck for over an hour. When they are finished, I crawl over on my hands and knees and eat all the cum from her pussy...I lick her clean. I think that makes me a new cuck

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Hub has been on that site for several years. However, after not having been there in a while, he went on last month and was posting my pics like he always has done. For some reason, without explanation or warning, one of the moderators apparently blocked him for a week and his password wouldn't work. He says he doubts he goes back....

thumbnail.jpg
Hey, just saw this on my way to the chat, loved seeing your husband post you on the old site!

gingers_sub said:
Looks like CC is completly gone now. Nothing at all comes up when i check in. Been dropping by now and then to see if there have been any changes.

Lets hope the mods at these new sites as well as here in our own chat room can keep their egos and bad attitudes under control.
oops i was wrong.
Forgot to type the "The" into the address bar.
No changes afterall.

gingers_sub said:
oops i was wrong.
Forgot to type the "The" into the address bar.
No changes afterall.
Chat is dead. He took the donated money and removed the donation link.

Grn Eyz said:
Chat is dead. He took the donated money and removed the donation link.
That's too bad, i thought He was a better person than that, but i guess it shows you that you never really know someone

the payment page has gone, replaced with the screen when the site is down might be something might be nothing

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 16-59-42 The Cuckold Consultant.png

rjhsteel2001 said:
Can't understand why anyone would have given them money tbh
fully agree, a fool and their money are easily parted

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
firedogg81 said:
Most of the mods there were complete assholes got into problems a few times with them I would just rejoin under a different name use a VPN. Pretty much typical keyboard Warriors put the idiots in charge and they end up ruining it as they did
Not aware there were actually last rites and a memorial service, but I think we can safely assume that site is dead and buried. Maybe those who gave money to the "consultant" can claim a tax deduction for medical expenses.

the site now is offering a refund to those who gave money, no idea where that leaves the site though

Floridacouple said:
hope it gets back up and running soon , loved it there

z_2009B.jpg
Beautiful cock

that site was a total scam. dr36 was so easily butthurt. i got "banned" for talking about the election loss donald underwent. then i bought one of his "pamphlets" and he never sent it to me, saying my email was banned. he said he would "refund" the bitcoin that i paid him for the pamphlet and then never did. dr36 is a total moron.

• Haha
Reactions: Grn Eyz
mikeyrandall said:
that site was a total scam. dr36 was so easily butthurt. i got "banned" for talking about the election loss donald underwent. then i bought one of his "pamphlets" and he never sent it to me, saying my email was banned. he said he would "refund" the bitcoin that i paid him for the pamphlet and then never did. dr36 is a total moron.
No question the site was a scam and the owner is both a jerk and a crook. But let me get this straight ... AFTER you got banned for no good reason, you thought ... well, he can probably give me some good advice ... and so you sent him money for a "pamphlet" ? I don't want to call you the same "m" word you called him ... I'll just stick to the "d" word. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Grn Eyz
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
No question the site was a scam and the owner is both a jerk and a crook. But let me get this straight ... AFTER you got banned for no good reason, you thought ... well, he can probably give me some good advice ... and so you sent him money for a "pamphlet" ? I don't want to call you the same "m" word you called him ... I'll just stick to the "d" word. LOL
indeed....curiosity killed the cat, quite literally

Was a part of the chat for a few years, and had some good times there. So I was a bit disappointed when the chat died. Seeing the updates the owner put on there afterwards seemed a little bit odd at the things he was asking. But hey, all good things come to and end..I guess? Anyway, glad to have found this site now

Reactions: skqn