The importance of whites sucking Black cock

• Thread starterabitstrange
  • Start date
Yes this is dear to my heart too and so important to please our superior BLACK MEN

97e7160691ee0e7ac0d30e38dba7a845.jpg

abitstrange said:
This was posted in a Yahoo group I belong to. It is a Really HOT story/instruction manual on sub whites serving their Superior Black Masters. It gives details on how to pleasure and satisfy your Superior BBC MAsters needs. It is well worth the read. I rate it EXCELLENT. I had to zip file it due to size.

Enjoy,

abitstrange

Wow that is really helpful to a faggot like me~~especially the sucking black cock techniques ~~something for all sissy faggots to learn here
How to improve your Black cock sucking and please your MASTER
Such an informative and well written document with so much essential information for white servants and sissies on cocksucking and taking cock down the throat/taking black cum down throat
There's even advice on dressing like a sissy as your black master likes
We need now another document on taking black cock in your ass

86918756.jpg

Last edited:
Husband sucks black cock in front of wife

ggt43121`.JPGHusband gets wife's black lover's cock hard
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

ggt43121`.JPG

Reactions: cummmthirsty
fionasissyslut said:
Picture 67 (1).jpg
I quite agree with those laws and white males and bois serving Dominant black men sexualy especially as a sissified girl to keep us in our place as submissive faggots

In this picture of me laying on the bed i can imagine myself getting myself ready for my Black Master to come in to the room and saying to me
"Hey Faggot bois can't you see my cock is hard"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"And what do you do when my cock is hard?"
"Kiss and lick your balls and ass~~then suck your cock MASTER SIR"
"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU KNEELING AND DOING THAT FAIRY FAGGOT!!!"
"I'm sorry MASTER SIR~~Right away MASTER SIR"

1920648626.jpg1071823480.jpg

Jizz*elle
And when the laws are made, so many non sissy white males will kneel and suck black cock. Wives will find out their husbands have the desires to suck black cock. White males will still deny loving to have to be on their knees pleasing black cock, but they will be talking about it as normal, since it is the law. Deep down, they want it.

Reactions: 69eatmore77