• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Look

LikesMMF

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
This is dedicated to the reaction they get when a new cock is first bared to them and they see just what the new guy has to offer. Surprise, shock, awe, lust? You judge. alpha4.jpgalpha1.jpgalpha2.jpgalpha3.jpg

Thanks for the comment, subchard. I didn't know if anybody would say anything. I appreciate it.

well looks like you are getting the hits... people must be interested.... but typical of this board... the comments are...... slow?

These captions are ones I made a while ago for another site, a site not as good as this onealpha28.jpgalpha25.jpgalpha26.jpgalpha27.jpg

subchard: Thank you.

h5t6ca: You are right. That pic and the one before it are also good examples of an ugly, fat, out of shape guy who gets a hot wife to commit adultery with him because his cock is so big. You see that a lot. The fact is, our wives are size queens. Don't believe that "Don't worry, honey, size doesn't matter" line.

Subhub: No, not posting both sites. Only here. My caption thread came up yesterday on the other site only because somebody was nice enough to make a nice comment about my older caps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back