The PATRICIA HEATON thread

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
muleman said:
I think she is a average woman. Take the makeup off naked after 4 kids I doubt if she is as hot as people think. I would still fuck Halle Berry over her or the two women from according to Jim I think they are much hotter.

To each his own,

sexylittleslut said:
To each his own,
Thats right every person has a difference taste in women and people. I don't think she is ugly or unattractive I just think she is a average woman with big bust there are a hell of alot worst ones like someone on the site mention Joan Collins now to me I would not even think of having sex with that. I will give you this I think Patrica is more attractive then hilton or spears which alot of males walk around with wood on about those two bitches.

This is the wife in "We all love Raymond"? Personally I think she is quite a MILF - and seems to be very real

mhall said:
This is the wife in "We all love Raymond"? Personally I think she is quite a MILF - and seems to be very real

Yes you are right.
she absolutly a MILF!!!

Yopu guys want more???

sexylittleslut said:
Yes you are right.
she absolutly a MILF!!!

Yopu guys want more???
Ya go ahead and post the pics of her up shes good on the eyes.

Patricia Heaton's Nipple

Here you go fellas

Attachments

• 2126-PH2.jpg
    2126-PH2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 678
Even more fellas

Patricia's cleavage

Attachments

• patricia-heaton-picture-1.jpg
    patricia-heaton-picture-1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 896
most brothas don't give a fuck

If the woman is decent looking most brothas would fuck them. It gets monotonous on here to see some people start threads on what they think is hot and not what the average brotha thinks. Like I said being a black man it makes me laugh sometimes that people want a Black man to comment on something as average as a piece of pussy LOL. Most of us are into REAL PUSSY and not getting off on some damn pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
longheadedsucka said:
If the woman is decent looking most brothas would fuck them. It gets monotonous on here to see some people start threads on what they think is hot and not what the average brotha thinks. Like I said being a black man it makes me laugh sometimes that people want a Black man to comment on something as average as a piece of pussy LOL. Most of us are into REAL PUSSY and not getting off on some damn pics.

Thats all we are asking for....your opinion, and you just gave yours! You would not fuck Patricia heaton!
Was that so hard?

We may see a woman wether it be a celebrity or not and wonder about her taking BBC and would love to hear a black mans opinion. If you'd fuck it then say so, if not, then say so!
Thats all...

Old HBO Arliss episode

I seem to remember her in one of the first episodes of Arli$$ on HBO. She was married to a white football player but having an affair with a black teammate.

The white hubby was trying to get her pregnant and Arliss found out he couldn't. I seem to remember Arliss seeing her with the black player and at the end she was pregnant. The hubby was all smiles, but Arliss said something like the truth would be known eventually.

Does anyone else remember this?

sissylouisa said:
I seem to remember her in one of the first episodes of Arli$$ on HBO. She was married to a white football player but having an affair with a black teammate.

The white hubby was trying to get her pregnant and Arliss found out he couldn't. I seem to remember Arliss seeing her with the black player and at the end she was pregnant. The hubby was all smiles, but Arliss said something like the truth would be known eventually.

Does anyone else remember this?

I don't?

patriciaheaton07arttficcd6.jpg

Fuck yeh!!
Thanks DBII....keep'em coming, your work is excellent!

hey,thanks Dick. good one. re- about the Arli$$ ep, that was Shannon O"hurley in that one(another cutie,looks a bit like patty)

Last edited by a moderator:
she's one beautiful woman.

conservative republican

That makes it all the better! You know she would be a wildcat.

dark chocolate 11 said:
she's one beautiful woman.

Fuck yeh!
i'd bury my tongue so deep inside her i'd be licking the inside walls of her pussy and then pound that shit till she couldn't see straight> some good mature pussy right there!

Gimme some more pics of her>

BigBlackDude said:
Fuck yeh!
i'd bury my tongue so deep inside her i'd be licking the inside walls of her pussy and then pound that shit till she couldn't see straight> some good mature pussy right there!

Gimme some more pics of her>

here she is gettin' hammered

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 836
so cool, i agree

baadger said:
here she is gettin' hammered

I start fucking that pussy she wont be smiling!!