The PATRICIA HEATON thread

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
Sorry, I used to think she was the poster girl for MILFs, but after seeing the recent bikini pics of her, I don't think she's so hot anymore. She's had so much work done, and so much removed, that evidently during her last tummy tuck, the surgeon removed so much flesh, that she doesn't have a belly button anymore! Too weird looking!!!! Yuck!

Hawke82 said:
Sorry, I used to think she was the poster girl for MILFs, but after seeing the recent bikini pics of her, I don't think she's so hot anymore. She's had so much work done, and so much removed, that evidently during her last tummy tuck, the surgeon removed so much flesh, that she doesn't have a belly button anymore! Too weird looking!!!! Yuck!

yeah, no surprise really. just proves the point that most women look better with some clothes on. In Pattys case, sorry to say, more is better.

I like a woman with curves. Not fat, but full hips, narrow waist, and REAL boobs. Patricia has just been worked on too much for my tastes. I know she felt she had to, to compete in Hollywood with younger actresses, but it's a shame. I liked her better when she was more natural looking.

My wife's about the same age, curvy, 36C-26-26, 125lbs, and I think most men would find her as attractive or more so than Patricia. Biased, yes, but at 44, she still turns heads.

Attachments

• BDay30.jpg
    BDay30.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 770
  • StripTease23.jpg
    StripTease23.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 497
  • Fresh02.jpg
    Fresh02.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 595
I would like to take this opportunity to curse those of you who told me about the Hawaii bikini pictures! the fantasy is over. The good thing is my wife is now way hotter than Patricia.

Sorry about ruining the fantasy zibzob.

Will, to each their own, but I prefer a woman with the parts she came with, including a belly button. Seeing her pics, I can only imagine how many scars she must have from a tummy tuck that extensive. Not a turn on at all, in my humble opinion. Guess that's why we should never meet our fantasy women. They never seem to look as good close up, as they do in the photoshopped perfect magazine spreads.

I met Pam Anderson on the set of V.I.P. a few years back, and sadly, in person, she's a trainwreck.

Will & Eve said:
Well, that sent me a-googling....

Found them. The belly button thing is kinda odd looking but otherwise, that's very fuckable for 50.

Damn straight!! You don't fuck the belly button!
Turn her around, bend her over, grab those big titties and a handful of hair and pump that shit hard!!

HAWKE 82. YOUR LOVELY BRIDE IS SMOKIN HOT.
You lucky dog you

Hey man ur wife is hot :eek::eek::eek:

Hawke82 said:
I like a woman with curves. Not fat, but full hips, narrow waist, and REAL boobs. Patricia has just been worked on too much for my tastes. I know she felt she had to, to compete in Hollywood with younger actresses, but it's a shame. I liked her better when she was more natural looking.

My wife's about the same age, curvy, 36C-26-26, 125lbs, and I think most men would find her as attractive or more so than Patricia. Biased, yes, but at 44, she still turns heads.

Patricia

Some more

Attachments

• 2274.jpg
    2274.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 533
  • b834.jpg
    b834.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 380
  • faad.jpg
    faad.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 417
  • fdc4.jpg
    fdc4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 415
say what you want, Id fuck the living shit outta her!
Love to feel her grabbin and clawin as dat pussy gets hit deep and hard!!

Megan18167 said:

DAMN! Pat looks hot!!! I love the new look! Hot!!!

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those are her? looks great

BTw, where you find those? would love to see more!

Nevermind found more: goodies!

EDIT by WILL:

No you didn't, you found spam.

I'd Fuck her STRONG!!!!!

I would impregnate Patricia.

Peace.

IMDb reports no credit to Patricia Heaton for any appearance on the Arli$$ show.
An episode name may help to identify the actress in question.

forroms1 said:
IMDb reports no credit to Patricia Heaton for any appearance on the Arli$$ show.
An episode name may help to identify the actress in question.
Disregard that; the subject was already addressed.

Patricia Heaton

These are Pictures from the Internet.

Attachments

• 320_pheatonkfrazier_070308_et.jpg
    320_pheatonkfrazier_070308_et.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Patricia.jpg
    Patricia.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 472
  • 2157-heatonsinging1_thumb.jpg
    2157-heatonsinging1_thumb.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 195
  • foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 182
  • patricia-heaton-back-to-you.jpg
    patricia-heaton-back-to-you.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 167
forroms1 said:
These are Pictures from the Internet.

Nice pics bro! I bet sweet Patty can take a good long hard fucking....:)

a few caps from an unaired ep of Back to You. entire ep is on various torrent sites. could only upload 1 of em. she looks great though

Attachments

• Patricia_Heaton_Back_To_You_S_01_E_17__Hostage_Watch_013.jpg
    Patricia_Heaton_Back_To_You_S_01_E_17__Hostage_Watch_013.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 324