The PATRICIA HEATON thread

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date

sexylittleslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
OK boys......now heres one sexy mommy!!!

Curious to know how black men feel about Patricia?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,599
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 993
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,341
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 982
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,774
How hot would it be to see her taking on a few Big Strong Brothas!!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 696
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 406
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 451
Over 300 views and not one comment?.....Come on!!!

Here's some shots of Patty in workout gear showing off that sweet little pussy!
Ain't there a brotha in here that would like to give her a workout??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 526
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 845
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 888
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 803
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 509
sexylittleslut said:
How hot would it be to see her taking on a few Big Strong Brothas!!

Could someone change that microphone in a :drool::bj:BBC.

on her hands and knees

sexylittleslut said:
Over 300 views and not one comment?.....Come on!!!

Here's some shots of Patty in workout gear showing off that sweet little pussy!
Ain't there a brotha in here that would like to give her a workout??

on her hands and knees, my hands wrapped up in her hair. Black collar on her neck leash hanging down. Mouth open in a scream as my cock slams deep in her ass. (Ray tied up and watching)

Last edited by a moderator:
dogit said:
on her hands and knees, my hands wrapped up in her hair. Black collar on her neck leash hanging down. Mouth open in a scream as my cock slams deep in her ass. (Ray tied up and watching)

OH....we got a mean one!!
You paint a nice picture Dogit!!! Don't know if she could take it in the ass but I bet she could handle the rough stuff. Bring it

Those lips and that cleavage!!!! WOW

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,570
  • xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,351
Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,038
i thought she was sexy woman before the face lift and boob job...still do

How does the fact she is a conservative republican change things?

joemrchnt6 said:
How does the fact she is a conservative republican change things?

Uhhhh......who gives a shit? She's a sexy woman thats all that really matters!

actually she's never had a face lift or a boob job. she has had a breast lift (not implants)and tummy tuck after the ravages of four pregnancies and c sections over a ten year period. as good as she looks on tv and the red carpet,seeing her naked would likely be a dissapointment for most of us.

i'd love to show her a good time

ok boob lift or boob job...if she didnt have a face lift???????? i be shocked..if not then she is takin alot of Botox shots...just look at 'Raymond' reruns...

im sure her being a conservative (if she is?) is a prob for her in hollywood since that is the heart of liberalism...and that may turn off some...so just put a bag over her politics...lmao

frankly i lean towards the right a bit and that doesnt really change my feelings about her being a sexy woman....forgetting bout any work she had done...she is just a naturally sexy woman..not a bombshell...just a good looking woman...like most every other human out there..has some flaws...which make her sexy in her own way.

you must think all balck men are stupid? you offer nothing, you want attention, but think that being how you are will get interest? GET REAL GIRL if you want to fuck then show some flesh and be real

black24 said:
you must think all balck men are stupid? you offer nothing, you want attention, but think that being how you are will get interest? GET REAL GIRL if you want to fuck then show some flesh and be real

Who are you talking about?

Pooch said:
ok boob lift or boob job...if she didnt have a face lift???????? i be shocked..if not then she is takin alot of Botox shots...just look at 'Raymond' reruns...

im sure her being a conservative (if she is?) is a prob for her in hollywood since that is the heart of liberalism...and that may turn off some...so just put a bag over her politics...lmao

frankly i lean towards the right a bit and that doesnt really change my feelings about her being a sexy woman....forgetting bout any work she had done...she is just a naturally sexy woman..not a bombshell...just a good looking woman...like most every other human out there..has some flaws...which make her sexy in her own way.

Well put!
See her as an everyday sexy housewife kinda babe that would be a great treat for a few well hung brothas!!! and she popped out 4 kids..?..DAMN, so you know that pussy can take some abuse!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR8D9g5XELw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR8D9g5XELw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nice vids wnywhiteboy!!!!
Tell me you wouln't love to see a couple big mean black motherfuckers tag team her ass in that sexy little black nighty?

I think she is a average woman. Take the makeup off naked after 4 kids I doubt if she is as hot as people think. I would still fuck Halle Berry over her or the two women from according to Jim I think they are much hotter.