• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The role of her girlfriends in her way to cuck me?

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
It has been a while since I posted and a couple of Forum Friends asked me if everything was OK.

I want to reassure you that all is OK!

I was just busy before holidays, then enjoying my (well deserved) vacation, in a place deliberately chosen with poor connectivity.
Also, I have no progress to report on the forum about my wife's way to cuckolding me :(
Linda seems not much interested to it in the recent times...
I hope her attitude will change when we will go back to our routine in September.

In the meanwhile I will experiment some sex denial on her.
I know, most experts here say that it could be detrimental to my plans of being cuckolded, but I think that this is a good occasion to test it.

Here where we are spending our holiday we have very little - or no privacy at all.
Having ex is not an option.
I am faking some attempts, but Linda has always turned down my proposals.
So: considering her period just before leaving, we had no sex in three weeks.
On our way back to town, Linda will go see her parents, while I will stay at work.
They have a cabin in the mountains, secluded from the rest of the world: another couple of weeks without sex.
Then kids will be back home just before the school year starts again.
I know that with them around Linda will not accept any of my proposals.

Bottom line, after a good two months without sex, I hope that when the usual routine will start again in September, Linda will be in desperate need of cock.

That is when she will start again meeting other guys, and I will nonchalantly drop my attempts to have sex with her.
Let's see what happens…

Stay well
- GP -
PS: about me, I am not missing sex so much. I am jerking off daily under shower, thinking of Linda with the two Doctors :) BTW! Did I ever tell you that one of the latest day we had sex before July, she confessed one more detail? One of the two Doctors asked her to clean his cock after it had been in her. I am wondering what that really means… I will ask in September. Late September… ;)

That of Linda cleaning the cock of Doctor #1 after she fucked her well on the gyno-table, is not a marginal detail.

It is not marginal, indeed!

For the sake of the argument, let's consider that this new detail is just Linda's fantasy. 
Well... She has never elaborated such cheeky fantasies before. So - if it is a fantasy - this denotes a significant (positive) evolution in her way of approaching the whole thing, and proves that she is pleased by the idea of being naughty with other men.

But I tend to believe that it is not just a fantasy...

Linda was convincing when she whispered that she cleaned Doctor’s cock “afterwards”.
Wow! That a giant’s leap! A leap that puts the whole story under a completely different light.

What does Linda mean with “cleaning” his cock?
How did she clean it?
With her tongue?
Or with her lips?
Or simply with a tissue?

Was that a spontaneous gesture or did he asked her to do so?
In both cases, Linda’s attitude was not as passive as she let me believe when she told me the story the first time.
There must have been some interaction between the two during the event (the three, if we account Doctor #2 as well).

Let’s put aside worst (or best?) case scenarios, in which Linda used her mouth to clean his tool. What were Doctor’s exact words, then, when he tossed her the tissue to have his cock cleaned?
Was he rude or gentle?
Why did she obey to such an humiliating request?

This leads to similar questions with regard to phase two of the event, when Doctor #2 fucked her from behind.
Who did lower Linda’s panties?
What were Doctor’s exact words which made her ****** her rear to her further potential lover?
What was Doctor #1 doing while Doctor #2 was fucking her from behind?
And, vice versa, what was Doctor #2 doing while Doctor #1 was fucking her on the table?
Were they jerking off, or was Linda giving them a nice handjob? Or… a blowjob?

You see, I have a lot of questions to ask, but I shall hold them until it is proper time, in late September.

Be sure that I will let you know the answers.
- GP -

Great thread Gordon, looking forward to updates. My first wife's girlfriend and neighbor led her, then me down the cuckold path. Of course wife had cheated on me for 2 yrs before I found out. When I did Susan got involved I ended cuckolded like her husband. Good Luck if this is the life you choose. "Chosen" Let's have some more updates.

Users who are viewing this thread