THE Third man, my co-worker fucked my wife

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
I was in those days about 30 yo, and Aila was 28/29 yo. It was asked my co-workers to help us to make our garden work ready for to start growing green grass there. We made some food, grill food, some beer, little vine and the day was nice and warm.
We had good times by spoken many things and listen at the same some music programs from radio, played some nice CD7Cassette, Elvis, Ricky Nelson etc. Some popular Finnish music too, my friends records etc.

Everybody did work very well and the garden begin to show quite good for the later purpose.

After some 2 hours I could find that Aila and kari was not just near us, I thought that perhaps Kari or Aila was in toilet and I could not thinking anything more. It was not in my mind that they would be together, it was not many minutes when Aila came to do some work, making some bread for us and so. Just some minutes later kari came also, he said he had been in toilet. I asked Aila where SHE was SHE said that, I was little , resting, at the same I could see that She did not had bra under the t skirt, I said where is your bra? She told that it came so warm and SHE wanted to take it away. HER nipples were hard and those YOUNG BOOBS still were up also without bra, also normally. It was my joke when I wanted to know if SHE has HER panties on still, She became little red and said slow voice, My dear , I do not have panties on also, do You like that ? What has happened I said ? She was like a shy child and looked at me and said....

Geglu said:
[My wife Aila] became a little red, and said in a slow voice: "My dear, I do not have my panties on either, do you like that?" I asked, "What has happened...?" She looked at me like a shy child, and said: "....

Yes...? Yes...? Pant, pant, pant...

Well, for My surprised Kari came to speak to Me when I was in kitchen, he told that he likes me, kissed me without warning and said that he would like to know Me better, !!! What did he mean by that??? Kari said that My curves are very much interesting him and "his little brother", wov, wov, wov, what You say, my man.

Reactions: Polishprince
AND ? I said, well, he succested that perhaps he have possibility to touch MY breasts, I became red but at the same I was coming so HOTWIFE in My mind, I think, Aila told. Then Kari said that perhaps You could take off Your bra and at the same I have my eyes looking for Your tits, what You say, Aila Lady, Oh Kari, it is many other salesmen and some secretaries also from Your company, I said, said Aila, !!! Hey but would¨nt it be more fun to be sexy so that there is many peoples to looking at You, what about My Hubby Aila said? What about HIM , Kari had continued,? How to behave , that He is not coming angry,? I know that Geglu loves You what ever You do,

Geglu said:
Well, to my surprise, Kari came to speak with me while I was in the kitchen. He told he likes me, kissed me without warning, then said he would like to know me better! He said my curves very much interest him and "his little brother." ....

Thank you, Ms. Aila, for providing your version of what happened. (By "his little brother," did Karl mean his cock...?) Please continue...

Then Aila told that in that case SHE was ready to show HER breasts to Kari when SHE took away those bras, Kari kissed them, sucked them and touched them very nice way, after some minutes he just went more down for me and slowly took MY panties down, down ....::: and away, and he fingered me there, from MY wet pussy, and I was so warm, so Hot,, I was coming in those minutes The Hot Wife, I only wanted other man, Kari was who I wanted, but even I very hard wanted , we did not do that, Yet, but...and when She wanted to say something one of our secretary came to speak to me ( to us, later ) and said that Kari is very willing to go to Your wifes cunt, what You say.....

Anneli , the name of the secretary, very nice woman; Long blach hair, very good curves, age was then 24-26 I think. Very open minded Lady, She said that Kari is really good and his erection is so strong and takes long timme standing, I know it, becuase he has fucked me quite often and I really like his way to do it. I Am so sure that AILA would like to give him HER wet pussy for fucking, I beieve that SHE needs that experience with Kari, .! If You would allow that we would preciate that happening so very high level and I would like to be Your fuck, at the same time, what would You say.? I think this is very good offer to both of You, is´nt it.???

When Anneli said it it was a little time silence, about 15 seconds, I think, then Aila opened HER negotiation and told this succestion to be very interesting and comfortable for us all, we were just listening with Anneli, and when we were thinking this situation, Kari came in to stand between Anneli and I could see that he was looking at my wife with nice smile and his eyes were flirting to Aila, Then I could see how Aila looked at me and without using the voice SHE said to me with HER beautiful lips :: I WANT KARI TO MY PUSSY, WORKING THERE HARD ? YOU AGREE ? SHE SHOWED HER HOPES, I NEED PLEASE, what could I do,? then Kari asked that what has happened? Do I need to leave You, Am I bad boy because I like beautiful women,?

Geglu said:
When Anneli said it it was a little time silence, about 15 seconds, I think, then Aila opened HER negotiation and told this succestion to be very interesting and comfortable for us all, we were just listening with Anneli, and when we were thinking this situation, Kari came in to stand between Anneli and I could see that he was looking at my wife with nice smile and his eyes were flirting to Aila, Then I could see how Aila looked at me and without using the voice SHE said to me with HER beautiful lips :: I WANT KARI TO MY PUSSY, WORKING THERE HARD ? YOU AGREE ? SHE SHOWED HER HOPES, I NEED PLEASE, what could I do,? then Kari asked that what has happened? Do I need to leave You, Am I bad boy because I like beautiful women,?

If he likes beautiful women, then he should be allowed to fuck them to his heart's content.

You, Gegu have a sexy wife who needs lots and lots and lots and lots amnd lots of sexing ------ so she needs the space to fuck many men. Congratulations on being so understanding of your wife's sexual needs.

We should get someone to make a marble statue of Geglu to honour him for being such an understanding cuckold.

Aila said to Kari, :: No, You are not going away, You come with ME tomy bedroom, and took upper Her T-Shirt peace by piece, and at last away it , then She opened Her skirt so that it stopped to the floor and She was naked. You can do the same Anneli now and You with My hubby can go another room, oukey ? She asked, :: I followed My wife naked backside when She walked through the corridor to the bedroom of ours, and when I could not see them we went to look first to the door after two minutes about and we could see how Aila was giving back Her Cunt to Kari and Kari was psuhing and pushing and pushing his coc deep in to Ailas pussy, that was amazing, and my dick was standing and Anneli was coming more and more warm and so we went to make fuck with Her to the other room:1

Thank You Saraha, even it is the thing which I would not allow for Her, MY MARRIED WIFE; but pehaps I have tried to understand that Her Body still is HERS, if it needs more men and likes a lot of experiences, what could I? I know that still SHE loves me, even likes many mens cocks,
It was so excited to see Her beautiful face how it was shining brightly and Her eyes were like stars and smile on Her face , it was beautiful when Kari slowly pushed in and out in and out in and out his cock in to Her pussy, But I need to say that even in the beginning Aila said that She do not allow Me to fuck other women, now SHE was in so heat, that She allowed with glad that I can fuck that brown hair, long curvy big titties beautiful Anneli, Ailajust wanted Karis cock and so She promised what ever for Me that She can can be fucking by Kari now. That was incredible time.

Geglu said:
I have tried to understand that my wife's body is HERS. If she needs more men and likes many sexual experiences, what can I say...?

Congratulations for attaining full and complete understanding that your wife's body is hers, not "owned" by you or anyone else. Many married men struggle with this concept.

Geglu said:
I know my wife still loves me, even though she likes taking many other men.

And, congratulations for your full — advanced, one might say — understanding of this concept, which... I think it's safe to say... most married men are unable to come to grips with.

Geglu said:
I need to say that in the beginning, my wife Aila said she would not allow me to fuck other women.

Most married women, even if they are cuckoldresses (aka hotwives), don't want their husbands to pursue other women, let alone allow other women to fuck them.

Geglu said:
But now, my sexy wife Aila was so in heat, and wanted Karl's cock so intensely, that she allowed Karl's wife Anneli, with her beautiful brown hair, long-legs, and curvy big tits, to fuck me. Aila just wanted Kari's cock, so she was willing to promise me "whatever" so she could fuck Karl. It was an incredible time.

Interesting. I must say, that does sound really hot.

Has your sexy wife Aila continued to allow other women to fuck you? Or, was that incident a "one off," after which she has not allowed you to submit to other women...?

I have not promised many women to My hubby during these tens years we have been together, The second happened only after we met Aaro and much later His ex, which became later again His wife, we have so much the same mind with this Merja and She is just the second woman which i have accepted to fuck with geklu. That Kari was incredible fine man with his very active cock which was making love to me those days really many times , and we continued fucking with him also about some 4-5 years, quite often we met each others then.And some of His friends, Oh my my , those were the days...... but I still is in good shape, and many men wants Me , and I need them, still.!

Thank You Saraha of Your words for Me , that I can get really many mens cocks , just like I want and need, I Am also very happy that My Hubby understand My Needs, My Hopes, When I love mens fucking, what can I do. I Love it and that is all. For My happy also Geglu is ALWAYS so hot for Me after I come home and tell Him how much i have got another mans cocko, it is really wonderfull and amazing time long after that when I arrive home from My trips. He is very willing to make love to ME when I tell what has happened, and so on.....

Geglu said:
I have not promised many women to my hubby during these ten years we have been together.

Most married women who take lovers would probably agree it's best to keep your cuckold on a tight leash...

Geglu said:
The second happened only after we met Aaro then, much later, his ex-wife Merja, who subsequently again became his wife. We [I?] have much the same mind as Merja. She is just the second woman I have agreed can fuck Geklu.

Well, as long as you agreed it was OK for Merja to fuck your cuckold, it seems fine. Perhaps she feels "turnabout is fair play" (or "fair is fair"), as they say...

Geglu said:
Kari was an incredibly fine man with his very active cock; he made love to me in those days many many times. And, we [I?] continued fucking him for about 4-5 years. We met each other quite often. And, some of His friends, as well. Oh my, oh my, those were the days.

Sounds like many fine memories...

Geglu said:
I still am in good shape...

Good for you!

Geglu said:
...and, many men want me...

Doubly good for you!

Geglu said:
...and, I need them, as well!

A number of married women have posted in this forum saying the more lovers they take the more they want to take. Or, to put it more crudely, the more they fuck the more they want to fuck. It sounds like you're among them. More power to you! Keep up your good work, Ms. Aila...

Thank You " Last Stand" ! ? I did it then from time to time, sometimes quite often, and I have had possibility to continue those my adventures also later, even nowadays.... I have been very thankfull to My Hubby of that system. ! It is amazing lifesystem.! Whay I have been promised to do.!

HI.! I have been thinking from time to time Why, I love to be "unfaitfull" to Geglu, Why I love and need so often other cocks, other men to "sleep" with me.? I have found it very difficult question to answer, but still I do like it.! I think I have had very understanding Hubby from the beginning.! He was not angry for me when I first time told him that "I WANT OTHER MEN; MENS COCKS, and even I continued the talking ( it happened when we were in bed before sleeping to the next beautiful morning ) that I want all Your friends also to do me" he was not saying anything for some five minutes, I begin to be a little nervous what is he thinking, I took the nightdress away and said that: You see this MY body, it is very nice or what You think? He then told slow voice that : I understand that I can not own Your body, I think, even we are married, and I love You so much.! What does it mean I asked him and took his cock to My hand and slowly masturbated it and it was hard and I could understand that He wanted Me very much in that moment, come to Me My Love, I told , it is still Your wifes pussy and I do not close it from You, I even may need it still much more, after the other men has been there, ! Is that oukey with You I asked.? please tell Me that You accept it, please Geglu and He was making love to Me such so strong way that not ever, even good and hard, but I could see that he was very "hot" then, He did my pussy that night five ( 5 ) times, and before going to work in the morning still ones,! That was the promise, I could understand.!!!! I was then 23, been married 3 years. even under.!

Geglu said:
Thank you "Laststand."

You're welcome, Ms. Aila.

Geglu said:
I have been thinking, from time to time, why I love to be "unfaitful" to Geglu, why I love and need so often other cocks, other men to "sleep" with me. I have found it a very difficult question to answer, but still, I do like it!

The author of:

Ley David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. [hardcover])

put it this way (I'm paraphrasing):

"Comparing the orgasmic potential of an average woman to that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing potential of a Ferrari to that of a beat-up used Chevy" [or, fill in the beat-up used car brand of your choice].

Geglu said:
I think I have had a very understanding hubby from the beginning. He was not angry with me when I first told him, "I WANT OTHER MEN; OTHER MENS COCKS." Even when I continued on, telling him (this happened when we were in bed), "I want all your friends to do me," he did say anything for some five minutes.

He was stunned, almost certainly...

Geglu said:
I begin to be a little nervous, wondering, “what is he thinking?”

No doubt he was weighing the benefits of being married to such a beautiful and strongly-sexual woman (you) against your... ahem... unconventional or, by the normal standards of marriage, seemingly outrageous... request.

Geglu said:
I took my nightdress off, and said: "You see this? It is MY body. It is very nice, don't you think?"

A totally reasonable statement and demonstration...

Geglu said:
He then said, in a slow voice: "I understand that I cannot own your body, even though we are married, and I love you so much."

This is a very difficult concept for a large percentage of married men, and men in long-term-relationships (LTRs), as well as men with "steady" woman-friends, to get their heads around.

With his reply, Geglu told you… in essence… he had made his decision. He would acquiesce in your sexual needs in exchange for continuing marriage, because he loved (and continues to love) you and was (and is) VERY turned on by you.

Geglu said:
What does this mean, I asked him, as I took his cock in my hand and slowly began masturbating him. He was hard, and I could see he wanted me very much.

Intuitively, you understood what you needed to do. That was exactly the right approach….

In the future, when you want to engage Geglu in a serious conversation, especially when you want him to do something or agree to something, you might consider using the “power grip.” The procedure is as follows.

—stand close to Geglu and, seductively, order him to lower his pants and underpants, addressing him as (e.g.) “sweetheart” or “darling;”

—then, hold his cock gently in one hand and his balls firmly (not too tightly) in your other hand;

—then, tell him (seductively) what you want him to do or agree to, even if it’s something very mundane (say, washing the dishes or vacuuming the rug).

—If Geglu seems reluctant and does not respond appropriately… saying, for instance, “yes ma’am”… squeeze his balls a little tighter and (still seductively) repeat your request.

—When he agrees to your request, probably after no more than the first tightening of your hold on his balls, ease your grip (while continuing to hold his balls in one hand), and reward him by starting to masturbate his cock with your other hand. You can then continue to whatever level of reward you consider appropriate… possibly a hard erection, but no ejaculation… until he has finished his task.

Use of the “power grip” is among the strategies suggested by Lady Misato, on her site “Real Women Don’t Do Housework”, here:

http colon doubleslash rwddh dot com slash

(fill in the indicated punctuation without spaces). Or, you can google it. If you read through the whole site, clicking the chapters one at a time (they’re listed at upper left), you might find it will provide you with a method for improving your marriage even further, in a way that would appeal to Geglu as well. (If you’re skeptical, note there’s a section called “frequently asked questions” [FAQ].)

Geglu said:
Come to me, my love, I said to Geglu. “This is still your wife’s pussy, and I will not close it to you. I may even need it from you much more, after other men have been there. Is that OK with you?” I asked. “Please tell me you accept this, please Geglu…” By then, he was making love to me more strongly than he ever had; he was good and hard. I could see he was very hot. He fucked me five (5) times that night and before going to work the next morning! I understood that was his promise. I was then 23; we had been married only about 3 years.

That was really hot. You understood, intuitively, exactly what was required to transform Geglu from your conventional husband to your self-acknowledged cuckold, and you did it.

Thank you for your steamy description, Ms. Aila.

Thank You so much of Your explanations Mr Custer Last Stand. It has been interesting to read all Your answers of my thoughts and writings.! My ( our) lifestyle, it has been enjoyable for Me ( us ) and at the same it has been very much depending on My sexuality. I can only be thankfull that I got such a husband also who understand me and My needs, and even alreadylong time he has also enjoyed what it mean to be married a woman like me, who need so much other mens cocks and enjoy that. Do You think ( and other peoples too )
that it has been right to do this kind of things when I Am married woman.??? Even I want to hear dirty words from My Hubby and why not others too, they are not only dirty words which I like but they are at the same the trueth, when Hubby or some other calls Me as a *****, slut, eater of cocks or something like that. Why I like to be like this.? I do not know.! Ofcourse I know that when You are married You have promised to be the good wife,! But we love this lifestyle still, why ?