The "tutoring" of clarke

• Thread starterclarkecombo
  • Start date

clarkecombo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
I'm a married white male (bi-sexual, not "gay". And, my wife knows of this story) these days. But still remember the weeks of my tutoring by a Black man and his friends.

I was a few years from finishing high school, was well into puberty, and the only time I saw girls nude were via magazines. I also "jacked-off" a lot when I discovered how good it felt. I was about 6 feet tall and about 170 lbs. and had long hair. I also had no clue about male-to-male sex.

I was living in a boys ranch at the time, and each summer we were assigned various work details. Some would work for the county, others worked around the ranch. I was assigned to help fix classroom IBM machines. My first day I was picked up by a Black man who was driving a step-van. It was pretty big inside, had tools small bench, stuff like that. He was taller than I, fairly muscular and had kind of a belly. I had on some cut-offs, t-shirt and sneakers.

On the way to one of the schools, he talked to me about the job and what was expected of me. Then he asked me about school, girlfriends, stuff like that. When I told him I had no girlfriend he just laughed and said he had lots of em. He asked did I ever see a girl naked, and when I said only out of magazines, he told me to look under his seat.

"tutoing" of clarke continued

When I pulled out a magazine, I saw it was full of sex pictures of Black men, white girls and guys. I just kind of stared, my eyes wide I guess as he laughed about how my face looked. I told him I never saw those kind of things, and then he asked me if I had started jack-off. When he saw my face get red he laughed even more. Then he asked did I ever taste it, and saw my face get redder and laughed more.

When he asked me what I thought of the pictures, I told him I never knew men got that big. He then told me to give him my hand and when I did he put it on his thigh where I saw a huge bulge.

As I flet how thick and hard he was, he took the wheel in his left hand, and reached over with his right, puttting it under my t-shirt. For some reason, my hand stayed on the thickness on his thigh. I heard him say how good and smooth I felt, and then he reached up higher to pinch my nipple. When he heard me gasp, he did it more, pulling and pinching. He looked at my face in the rearview mirror and did it even more. He pulled and pinched so much that I found myself on the part next to his seat. Then I saw he was turning down a side road, and I heard him say for me to get in the back. I did, and felt the van stop. Then he came back and stood in front of me. He was tall enough that he had to bend his head a bit so it wouldn't hit the top. Then both of his hands went up my t-shirt, pinching and pulling. Then he took one of his hands, and guided my hand back to his crotch, where I felt how much more hard he had gotten.

I heard him say I could remove my shorts, and as I did, he saw I had gotten hard, so he told me to take my underwear off. While I was doing that, he continued pinching and pulling my nipples. When they were off, he told me I could take his jean down, and as I did, I had to get on my knees on the floor of the van so he could step out of them. As I pulled them down, I saw how even more big he was under his underwear. I just kind of was there, looking up at his crotch, mesmerized. I guess he told me to pull them down too, as then next thing I knew, his cock was in front of my face, very thick and long.

He told me he wanted to see how I jack-off, so I started working my hand up and down. As I did, so did he, but he had so much more to move his hands on. I saw a clear drop off something on the end and he took his finger to it then put it on my lips andin my mouth. It tasted kind of like how I did, sort of. As he saw me breathing harder, I guess he knew I was about to "get-off", and he told me to catch what I shot out. Almost right after he said that, I got-off, and caught as much as I could in my hand. When I was done, he told me to dip his cock in it, and when I did, I felt his hand guid

I felt his hand guide my head to him, and I heard him go "lick it off", which I did. He then said I could put the rest of it on his cock and as I did, I got a much better idea of how big he was. He was cut, and had a "shroomed" head, and as I got my hands on him, I found my fingers could barely get around his shaft, and both hands on him still left his cockhead out. As I finished putting the rest of my juices on his cock, I again felt my head being guided to him, and found my lips and then my mouth attempting to engulf him. I could taste my own juices as well as what he was putting out. He held my head, and guided me harder and harder on him, my mouth as wide as I could open it and feeling him going to the back of my throat. As this was going on, he told me how good I felt and how good I was doing as a cocksucker. And that made me even more red and also more excited. He told me that with practice, I might even be able to take all of him. Then he pulled out, and put my head to his ball-sack which was tight against him. It was all I could do to even get one of them in my mouth. As I sucked his balls, he stroked his cock, and after a bit, he was back in my mouth again. I heard him breathing harder, and felt his hands gripping my head, felt his juices on my chin flowing to my bare chest. Then I heard him moan loud and felt his cock swelling and pulsing as his juices shot into my mouth as deep as he could put his cock. I swallowed as much as I could, and he stayed inside my mouth until he was completely done. Even to the point of when he started to pull it out, he squeezed from the base to the head while my lips were on it, then he pushed in again, and left it there until he was fully relaxed, then pulled it out slowly, telling me how good I had done.

i hope that was a true story.
i don't normally like fag stories, but this one got me hot for some reason.

thanks!

Well, it's NOT a "fag" story. I had hoped that was plain in the first paragraph.

There will be more added to this, and will have girls in it.

Nice story - very hot. Please continue!

What you read above went on for a couple of more weeks. The only differences were sometime I would suck him in the schools we worked in and that I was getting more able to take him deeper in my throat. I got so I was able to feel when he was about to get off and time my breathing so when he did, I was able to take him (for the sake of keeping him in mind, I'll call him Jack) balls deep to my chin while he came, and I could feel his juices flowing down inside me as I felt his cock pulse and swell with each pump of his juices.

One day he said he had a surprise for me, but needed me to stay the evening. So, he got permission from the "house-parents", I got a change of clothes and went with him to his house. We got inside, and he told me to get comfortable. I sat down on his couch and looked around. He had the usual T.V., recliner, lamps and I guess what some people would call a "settee". It was kind of like a couch but with padded arms and no back to it.

Soon I heard a knock at the door, heard him holler "come in", and 4 Black men walked in with a couple of white girls. I was kind of startled when I saw them, as I had seen them at high school Football games. I wasn't sure if the recognized me, but then, they were on cheer leading squads and of course, I wasn't. One of the girls had red flowing hair to her shoulders, about 5'8" and slim build. She had what some people call "high and tight" breasts. The other girl had dark hair, a bit shorter than the redhead and the same build, but her breasts were a bit bigger (as I was to find out soon).

The guy I had been "working" for the last few weeks came out, and passed around a couple of joints and some beer. The girls were looking at me, and kind of smiling and the men who came in with them were talking to the man I was working with. They were looking at me, smiling and nodding their heads. Soon one of them walked behind the redhead, got very close to her and put his hands in front on her breasts. She closed her eyes and leaned back on him as he continued the journey of her body with his hands. I saw Jack go to the front of the other girl, and the others came to where I was. They had me stand up, and as I did, I got very warm and a bit apprehensive. They put their hands on my shoulders and worked down my chest under my t-shirt and inside on my bare skin. As they were doing this, I was able to get a look at the girls. when the men who were fondling me saw me looking at them, they allowed me to watch while they took off my t-shirt and pinched and pulled on my nipples.

The redhead was very fair-skinned, had very little hair if any "down there", and her nipples were tight, pink and small. She was undressing the Black man who had been behind her, kissing on various parts of his body as she took off his clothes. The dark haired girl also had her clothing off. Her breasts were a little bigger than the other girl and had very tight nipples on them, which Jack was pinching and sucking. As he was doing that, I saw her face, and she looked like she was in heaven. I watched as Jacks hands moved to her thighs, watching her spread them as his hand moved.

I saw the redhead move to her knees, as I had done many times already with Jack, and watched as she grasped his cock in both her hands and put her mouth to the head to suck. I was almost hypnotized as I watched her suck. Since she was not built as I was, she couldn't take him balls deep, but she could take a lot of him in her mouth. She took his balls in her mouth one-at-a-time and then would suck him some more.

The other girl had been brought over to the couch, put on the arm and I watched as Jack put his mouth to her puss and listened to her gasp as he tongued her. His hands were on her breasts, pinching the nipples as his mouth worked her puss. After awhile, I heard her cry out, watched as her body tighten up, shake and then after a bit, almost relax even tho' Jack kept his mouth on her. As he kept his mouth on her, I watched him pulled down his jeans and pull his cock out. Then I saw him stand up, and put the head of it against her wet puss. As he put his cock on her, I heard her gasping as he rubbed it up and down on her. Then I saw the head just barely get covered by her lips, and she was gasping more. I watched as the cock I had been sucking the last few weeks slowly vanished into her puss, and I listened as she gasped and asked him to please go slow. She kept telling him how much it "hurt so good", and how he was filling her.

I looked over to the settee, and saw the other girl on her hands and elbows on it. The black man that had been behind her before was still behind her, but he was naked. I saw his hands on her ass, pulling her apart while he was slowling pushing into her puss. I saw her nails digging into the fabric as she moaned loudly. As he got further into her, his hands moved to her nipples, pinching them and pulling them so much that she was backing into him. I owuldn't know until later how big he was, but from how her face looked he was built.

Then I realized my t-shirt was off, and heard someone tell me to finish taking my clothes off, which I did. Their hands went up and down my body, they were commenting on how smooth I felt and telling me that I wasn't built bad down there for a white boy. I guess I blushed because they laughed a bit. They turned me around, and I felt hands on my ass, pulling and squeezing me there. One of them asked Jack something, and I heard him tell them "not yet. Saved him for tonite". I felt hands on my waist and another on my back and was bent over. I felt hands feeling me again, but more of pulling on my ass and feeling my anus. Then I heard someone ask Jack if I could really do what he had said I could do. Jack told me to get closer to where he was, and to sit on the couch. When I did, he pulled out of the girl, and put his very wet cock in front of my lips. As he pulled out of the girl, she complained a little, and Jack told one of the others to take his place. As he did, I saw he, as well as the rest of the men, were all built similiar as far as cocks. A couple were bigger in body and one looked like his cock was thicker than the others. As Jack put his very wet cock at my lips, I opened my mouth, and tasted my first pussy. As I tasted her juices on him, I got very warm and very aroused. Soon, I had him balls deep in my mouth, and heard someone say "hell, you weren't lyin', were you?".

Jack pulled out of my mouth, smiled at me, and said "go ahead, see how he feels". I saw someone move into Jack's place, and soon my mouth and throat were filled again. I felt more hands on my head and fingers on my nipples, pinching and pulling as my head went back and forth on the cock. As I was sucking, I heard the girl next to me cry out, and I heard the man inside her groaning and puffing. His hands were on her breasts, her legs up on his shoulders and he was deep in her. I saw them both tighten and shake, heard her moaning more

and shuddering. I saw him settle, and then I heard Jack tell them he didn't want them dripping on his floor or couch. I felt hands guide me to where they were, but underneath him. When I got down there, I sucked his balls which were very soaked with their juices. Then he slowly pulled out of her, and as he did, I sucked him into my mouth, feeling him pulsing and tasting their juices. I saw his hand against her puss, and when he figured I was done cleaning him, my head was guided to her. As my mouth was put to her, I felt a flowing of juices go into my mouth, and listened to her moaning. I heard someone tell me to stick my tongue in and as I did, I could taste more of the man who was in her. Soon she stood above me and I was under her, licking and sucking her puss.

and then they both got very quiet, and all I heard was heavy breathing mixed with my sucking. I heard Jack say he didn't want them dripping on the floor, so I was moved closer to them. Her right leg was lifted up and I was guided on my knees to where her puss and his cock was while he was still in her. I could see juices slowly come out of her and I just went to them and started licking her and him at the same time. He slowly pulled out, and as he came out, my mouth was licking the juices off of his balls and his cock, which was still semi-hard. After he made sure I had cleaned his cock, and that it was fully empty of juices, I felt my head guided to between her legs, and my mouth on her puss fully. I stuck my tongue in her, and heard her moaning more, which increased my efforts to lick and suck her very soaked and still juice draining puss.

While I was doing that, I felt hands on my back and my ass, pulling, pinching and fingers probing. I started to move, but felt hands on my head, and fingers pinching my nipples. As I continued to lick her, someone's fingers pulled her puss lips apart, and showed me where to lick and suck. While I did that, I felt someone using their finger and then fingers in my ass. I started getting very apprehensive about what was going on, as I did not know what was in store for me.

As the fingers kept pushing and probing, my breathing got heavier and I became more aroused, warm and wondering what was going to happen. I heard Jack say that he had "saved" me for tonite, and to go slow. The redhead asked "saved him for what"?, and Jack told her to get off of the arm of the couch to see. When her puss left my mouth, it was quickly filled by someones very thick, Black hard cock. As I sucked, I felt someone pull my ass apart as wide as they could, and then felt something very thick against it. In a bit, I felt my ass being opened and penetrated very slowly. I felt the cock slowly push in a bit, then back out, then back in. Each time he pushed in, he went a bit deeper. Each time he went deeper, I moaned loudly over the cock that was in my mouth. I felt my nipples pulled and pinched so hard that I had to back myslef so he could penetrate me more. Then I could feel him full against me, my ass throbbing and stretched, and I could hear myself going "oh god oh god please please". I felt him pull out very slow, and then back into me. As he did this, the dark haired girl came over to me, and laid down with her puss right under my head. She reached up and pulled my head to her very juice filled puss. When she did that, I felt the man who was inside me increase his pumping. I could feel his balls when they came against mine, the hair on his crotch scratching my ass and feeling so very intense as he slowly fucked me. I could hear him comment on how tight and smooth I felt. Hands were all over me, stroking me, pinching, but for some reason, my own hard-on was left untouched, even by the girls. Soon, the intensity of his fucking increased, and I lifted my head from the girl who's puss I had been licking. I felt my hair grabbed (it was pretty long at the time), and pulled back. I heard myself going "please please" again, and someone said "please what?". I said "to suck", and my mouth was quickly filled. In a few minutes, I pulled my mouth off of the cock I was sucking as I felt a very intense, hot wave spread over my entire body. This "wave" came over me several times with me moaning very loudly from what I understand. As this happened, I felt the man in me grip my shoulders, pull me back hard against him, and felt his cock swelling and pulsing inside my ass. Someone asked Jack if I "came", but there was nothing on the floor from, and I knew I hadn't unloaded. They figured I did 'cum", but not in the "usual" way, as I was breathing hard, shaking and had put my elbows and arms on the floor with my head resting on them.

I felt the man inside me relaxing and slowly pull out. As he was pulling out, I tried to move back on him so he would stay inside. Several of them laughed quietly, commenting that I must have really liked it.

After awhile, I was helped up, as I was still kind of shakey, and as I stood up, I could feel how wet my ass and thighs were, and could feel something running down them. I was led to the settee but was guided to kneel on the floor next to it. Then my mouth was filled again, and I heard one of the girls ask Jack how long he had been having me do this. When he told them this was my first time with my ass, and I had been sucking his for several weeks, she decided she wanted to watch. She came over, and I saw it was another girl who had been brought in. She was blonde and since I was on my knees, I couldn't really tell at the time how tall she was. I know she was very small breasted, very pink, hard nipples and very little if any hair down there. She got down next to me, and watched as I sucked the Black cock, watched as I took him balls deep and then out. She kneeled there watching, and I heard someone tell her to pinch my nipples. When she did, she did it hard and heard me moan while he was deep in my throat. She giggled, and did it again. When I tried to stop her, I heard someone get behind me and bring my hands behind my back. When that happened, she pinched and pulled them and started sucking them. When she did that, I got very aroused again, and she started holding my head as the Black man who was in my mouth decided he wanted to pump into it. Soon my chin was dripping with some of my saliva and a lot fo his juices. The blonde would get them with her finger, and put them back on the cock going into my mouth, so I would have to stop to swallow them. Soon I felt his hands on my head, but I heard someone tell him to "get his hair", so he did, and was pulling my head by my hair to him. As he did that the blonde giggled at my hard-on, and asked about it, she was told to leave it alone. So she went back to pinching my nipples. Soon I could hear him moaning, and I could feel his cock starting to swell and pulse. As soon as I felt the first pulsing, I held my breath and took him all in until his balls were against my chin. My mouth was as wide open as it could get, and I felt him pressing hard against my mouth. As he pulsed and swelled, I felt his juices going down my esophagous. It felt like I was drinking, but not tasting what it was. Soon his hands relaxed, and I heard one of the girls comment that they never saw anyone do that before. I backed my head off enough to get a quick breath, then, took him full in again, which caused him to go even more. Soon he relaxed and I was tasting his juices as they leaked out of his cock.

U r one hell of a storyteller! Got any more to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna,
He was being trained to have anal orgasms
and to cum in other ways liked a girl
I had very similar trianing by black men but was a few years older when they started me.
I am a little slow anyway.
Luv, MsGary

After he was thru with my mouth, he slowly pulled out, so that all that he had could be squeezed into my mouth and swallowed. The blonde girl watching just stared at his cock coming out of my mouth.

Then I heard somone tell her to look behind her, and when she did, there were 2 Black cocks almost in her face. She just kind of stared, not seeming to know what to do. One of the men asked had she not sucked cock before, and she blushed and said she had. Then I saw one of them get a little closer so the head of his cock was very close to her face. The she reached to it, and I saw her fingers were not even able to get around the cock. And as her lips got closer to the head, I saw that she was going to have to open her mouth a lot to get even a little of him in it. As she did, it was all she could do to pump her mouth on his cockhead. After a bit, she was pulled up and led to the settee. I got up as well, and saw just how petite she was. She seemed maybe 5'5" and a very slim, heart-shaped ass. The man turned her around to get a better look at her, and I could see her slit very clearly, and it had very small tufts of hair on the sides of it. Her breasts were very small, so much so that there was very little definition of them.

He had he sit on the settee, and then put his cock in her mouth again. It was an incredible contrast, not only in color but in size. As she sucked, two of the other men started sucking and pinching her nipples. As they sucked them, I could hear her moaning, even thru the thickness of the cock in her mouth. Soon they stopped, and she was laid back on the settee. Her legs were held apart and the man that was in her mouth got his cock into position to push into her little puss. I could see how wet she was, as her slit was shiny with her own juices. As he got his cock closer, I heard her say she never had one like his. He asked had she had sex, and she said yes, but only with her boyfriend. He asked how big he was, and she said not near like his. I watched as his cockhead pushed against her puss, and saw how it stretched her lips apart. Then I think we all kind of just stared as his cockhead went in just enough so all we saw was his shaft. She was breathing hard, her breasts were pink and we could hear her moaning slightly. I saw Jack move the dark-haired girl over the blondes head. The blonde said that she had never had a girl do that, and then I saw her mouth covered by the girls puss. As that happened, the man in her puss slowly started to pump her, going in a little deeper with each pump. Her wetness could be seen on his shaft as he pulled out each time. I stood there watching, wide-eyed, watching her legs open more and seeing her hands reach up to him and then to the girl on her mouth.

As I stood there, I felt somone behind me. They were stroking my back and around to the front of me to my nipples to pinch and pull them. Then I felt his hand going to my ass, and feeling around pushing it apart. I felt another hand grab me hair from the back of my neck and someone's mouth biting me there, whispering, asking me did I like what I was seeing. I nodded I did. Then I heard the whisper about did I like how it felt inside my ass. I nodded yes again, and felt myself being pushed to the floor on my knees. As I looked up, I saw it was the Black man whose cock was thicker than what I had seen, altho' it was as long. I leaned forward to suck it, and found that going all on him was going to be hard. I tried my best to take him balls deep, but his cockhead was just too thick, and his shaft got even thicker towards the base. His hands held my hair, and he pumped my mouth for awhile. I looked up and saw him looking at his cock going in and out of my mouth. Soon he let go and got behind me. I felt his hands bend me forward so that I was on my elbows and knees. Then I felt his cockhead against me, and felt the same apprehension that I had experienced earlier. Altho' this time I knew what he was going to do, I did not know if he was going to be able to get in me. As I felt him press against my ass, I looked up to where the blonde was.

She was getting slowly fucked by another Black man, and the girl was still over her mouth. Except now the dark-haired girl had been bent over so that she could be fucked from behind. My attention to them was quickly taken by the man who wanted my ass. I felt his cockhead stretching me, almost a white-hot heat came over me, mixed with pain and pleasure. I felt him pull out, and I felt myself breathing hard. Then he pushed again, and I could feel as his cockhead just got inside me. I heard myself moan and could feel my body sweating. He pulled out slowly again, and then pushed in again, very slowly. As he got his cockhead in again, he asked Jack how much my ass had been fucked. Jack told him he was the 2nd one, and when he heard that, he told Jack no wonder he had been having a time getting inside. So he started pumping slowly, holding my hips, pulling my ass as far apart as he could. Each pump got him inside me more and more. And each time I felt I was being split open more and more, and feeling wave after wave of white-hot heat coming over me. My head was on my arms as he slowly pumped, a little more going into me each time. As I was there, sweating, moaning, I saw feet next to my head. I looked up, and saw Jack above me. He bent his cock down, and I knew what he wanted, what I wanted. I slowly got to my hands, and Jack got on his knees in front of me. Soon his cock was in my mouth, his hand on my head. I heard Jack tell the man in my ass "since he can't take all of you in his mouth, maybe his ass can". I heard the man in me tell Jack "we'll see". Jack's cock was only in my mouth, with him just pumping a little. I could taste his juices as well as whatever girl he had fucked on it. Jack settled back on his heels, so that I had to bend down more to suck. As I did, I felt the man in me pull my ass apart more, and felt him pushing inside me more. Jack told him I had "came" before, and wondered if I would do it again. The man in my ass asked him what he meant, and Jack told him what I had done. The man in my ass said there's only one way to find out. Then I felt his hands grip my ass harder, pinching and pulling. I felt him pulling almost all out, and then back in, each time more and more of his cock was inside me. Then when I felt there was no way he was going to get all inside me, I felt his balls against mine, and his crotch hair against my ass. I felt him settle inside me, and hold himself there. He said he could feel my ass tighten on his cock, and how good it felt. Jack reached to pinch and pull my nipples, and when he did, the man inside me heard me moan, so he aksed Jack to do that harder. Jack did, and pinched and pulled so hard my eyes teared but my moans grew louder. Then when the man in my ass pulled out a bit, Jack pinched, when he was inside me, Jack pinched. Soon I felt the slow rhythmic pumping of the man in my ass while Jack pulled and pinched my nipples. Then Jack got up a bit so that he could use my throat. There I was, on my hands and knees, long, thick Black cock deep in my ass and mouth. I felt Jack's cock pulsing, felt him push until he was balls deep and then felt a flood of his juices deep in my throat. I could hear the man in my ass saying how good it felt, and I felt Jack pinching my nipples again, while his cock was still in my mouth. Jack pulled out, and the man in my ass pulled on my hips as I stretched for Jacks cock. Soon I was feeling my body getting warmer, hotter and felt myself sweating more and more. I heard myself moaning as the man inside me pushed it seemed deeper and deeper, my ass getting opened more and more to him. I felt the heat becoming more and more intense inside me, my moans getting louder. The man inside me taking deeper pumps it seemed, his balls hitting mine. His hands grabbed my shoulders, pulling me to him, his mouth on the back of my neck, biting, sucking. Him whispering how good my ass was. He pulled me untill my back was full against the front of him, his hands pulling my nipples as he pumped inside me. I arched my back so that I could take him more and more, the heat inside me geting hotter, uncontrollable. I shuddered and shook, wave after wave of heat going thru' my body, my moaning loud. I continued shuddering, my back full against him, his arms around me as he bit my neck, pushing into my ass. As my body's shuddering slowly subsided, I felt him let me go till I was on my elbows, my ass fully there for him. I felt his pumping become more intense, his hands spreading my ass, I know he was watching what he was doing, what his cock was doing. I could see others around me, watching. I felt I was on display for them, for him, and as his pumping increased, the heat that I had thought was gone was returning. I could feel myself raise on my hands, backing to him, moaning. When I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt the heat overcome me again, and as I let it overtake me again, I felt his cock swelling, his balls hitting mine harder with each thrust. All of a sudden, he grabbed my hair, pulling me until he was as far inside me as he could get. Waves of heat took me over and over as I felt the pulsing of my ass and his cock. We stayed like that for what seemed a long time, my head bent down, his hands pulling me by my hair back to him, hard. Soon he let go of my hair, and I felt myself go to my elbows, my head on them. I could hear myself gasping, moaning, and could hear his moans, and feel his body rest on my back. Then I could feel his cock in me slowly relax. Soon he straightened, and slowly pulled his cock out.

I heard someone tell Jack there was nothing on the floor under me, and they figured what had happened before had happened again. I didn't move, couldn't move, just stayed on my elbows and knees, my head resting, me breathing hard but steady. I heard someone wonder out loud if they could make me do that, and I heard someone say there was only one way to find out. I heard myself saying please, please. Jack asked me "please what?" I told him I didn't know if I could do that again. He said 'we'll find out then, won't we?", and he chuckled.

Then I heard a girls voice saying please let me rest a bit. Someone said, "you'll get some rest", and then I saw the blonde girl in front of me. She was placed on the floor, her barely haired slit in front of me. I could see it had been very used, as it was red and very wet, inside and out. I asked her how many times, and I heard a man say 4 of us filled her. As I heard those words, her slit was right at my mouth, and I heard her cry out as my mouth and tongue started licking and sucking her. I could taste and swallow the juices of the men who had been in her. As I licked and sucked her slit, I felt my ass being grabbed, and felt someone pushing into me. Then I heard someone say him to wait, let's try something, and the girl and I were lifted up and led to the settee. I was placed on my back, and she was placed over my mouth. As she was getting over my mouth, I could see more juices coming from her slit. Then she settled on my mouth, my toungue inside her, and her hands resting on my chest. I felt my knees being pulled and bent back against me, my ass open, my young cock hard but unreleased. Then I felt someone pushing slowly into me, and as they were, I moaned, even as I tongued the girl on my mouth.

I ceratinly want to hear more as so many pieces of it are similar or identical to my experience and training.

The blonde settled on my mouth, with me tasting the juices of all who had been in her as well as hers. As I licked, I felt my ass being pushed into more and more, and I know I was heard to moan into her. I don't know if she was told or taken off of my mouth, but after she was off, I looked, and saw that it was Jack inside my ass. He had a look in his eyes that I hadn't seen before, even during the weeks I learned to deepthroat him. He put my legs over his shoulders, moved up and slowly sunk far inside my ass. As he did, I felt my body churning inside, and heat building up deep in me. He started slowly to pump into me, pulling almost all out, then slowly sinking back in until I felt his balls against my ass. As he was doing this, one of the men placed their hard wet cock on my lips, and turned my head so they could push into my mouth. It was glistening wet with juices all the way to his balls. As I sucked him, he reached down to my nipples to pull and pinch them, and I felt someone do the same to the other. Jack started pumping harder and deeper it seemed with each pump. I felt my body go white-hot, and waves of heat go all thru me, and while I moaned my way thru' that, I felt Jack plunge deep into me, felt his cock pulsing and seemingly to get thicker, and heard Jack moaning and groaning as he pushed harder and harder into me. Soon he was resting, still inside me while my mouth was full of cock, my nipples sore and stinging from the pinching. After a bit, I felt Jack pulling out, and just as I was relaxing my legs, the man in my mouth grabbed my legs, and slowly pushed into my ass which was starting to become sore from being used. As he was pushing in, another cock was put into my mouth. This happened a couple of more times, with my body and my moans telling all who were near how I was enjoying it. I could hear even the girls commenting.

After the men were done with me, I lay on the settee for a bit, my nipples and ass sore, my mouth with the taste of juices from the men and the girls. I felt someone pull me up so I was sitting, and I felt someone behind me. I turned to look, and it was the blonde girl, on her knees and hands, her head almost to me, and her ass facing the other end. I saw the Black man who had used my ass earlier get closer to her. His Black cock very hard again, very thick and long. He told me to move to where he was to suck him, and as I did I saw his fingers reach for the girls puss. I took his thick cock in one of my hands, and put as much of him in my mouth as I could. As I did, I looked at where his fingers were on the blonde girls puss, seeing the wisps of hair on the edges, and his thick Black fingers rubbing the wetness of her. Soon he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and was pressing it against her, his large cockhead against her lips, pushing them aside, and then slowly going into her. I heard her gasping and saying, "it's too big, it's too big, oh god it's too big". He pulled out a bit, and pushed back in a little more. I saw her hands and nails grip the edges of the settee as he pressed more and more of his cock into her. Then he pulled out, and told her to get on her back, as he wanted her to watch. She got on her back, and pleaded with him to go slow. He smiled at her, and told her not to worry, he wouldn't hurt her. She lay on her back, and he pushed her legs so her knees were almost to her nipples and her puss was ******* again. He placed his cockhead again against her puss lips, the wisps of hair on the edges glistening against them. He had the redhead sit behind her to hold her head so she could see. He pushed in slowly, and we heard her moan and saw her eyes as a little of his cock went into her, and back out. She almost moved toward him, and as he saw that he grinned, and pushed in a little more. Her breathing got more loud, and we all heard her saying, "please oh please please, so big so big". He pulled out a little and then pushed in again. We could see her inner lips stretching as he pulled out, his cock wet with her juices.

He did this repeatedly, his thick cock pushing into her used wet puss until he was almost balls deep into her. There were about 3 inches of him that he hadn't got inside, and he knew from how her body and moans were that he was about as far in as he was going to get into her. Her hands were reaching out trying to keep him from going into her more, and as he saw that, he started pumping, but only into her as much he felt she could stand. He said that someone needed to lick her clit, and I felt hands on the back of my head, pushing me down to her slit. As my tongue hit her clit, she moaned louder, and I licked and pressed my mouth on her harder. As I did that, I saw him pumping faster, his balls swinging, almost hitting her ass. As he pumped faster, her cries grew louder, and I heard his breathing get more loud. I heard him groan loudly as he resisted pushing into her balls deep, and heard her cries mixed with his. Then as I kept licking her, he sat on the settee, his thick cock buried in her puss.