The "tutoring" of clarke

• Thread starterclarkecombo
  • Start date
She had her legs resting on top of his, her laying down, and him just leaning back a bit. I could see how her puss was contracting around his still pulsing cock. He lifted himself up a bit, and moved his cock in and out slowly. I guess because he might have lessened in size a bit, soon had his cock balls deep. His cock was thicker at the base, and so saw how he still opened her puss a little more. She just laid back, sprawled out as best she could on the settee, her breathing settling and her moans subsiding, whimpering, "oh god oh god so big so much". Then he started moving very slowly out of her, and as he did, I could see his cock almost soaking in their juices. It seemed automatic as I moved from her slit to his cock, licking and sucking his Black shaft and balls. As I was doing that, I heard Jack say he didn't want any juices on his settee (I guess he thought there would be alot), so her knees were bent back, and as man I was sucking pulled out of her, I saw the dark-haired girl bend and put her mouth full on the blonde girls very soaking puss, almost covering her. The blonde girl moaned loudly, and the darkhaired girl spread her lips apart, and stuck her tongue in the blondes juice oozing puss. As the dark-haired girl bent over, I could see her puss, very wet with her just barely visible hair on the lips, moisture shining on her lips and thighs. I could see where juices had run down her legs as it had mine.

Then I heard the redhead giggle something about my young still hard cock. I heard Jack say to wait till the man I was sucking was done with me. The man whose cock was deep in my mouth, sucking the juices outside and still from what was inside his cock said he was done, and pulled out of my mouth.

Then Jack said for me to get on my knees like I had many times before, and told me to jack myself and to catch what came out. I was so needing to get off that by now, it didn't bother me who was watching. Even tho' after all that I had done that night, this was one thing I hadn't done yet except in front of Jack. I started moving my hand up and down on it. It felt strange in a way as the cocks that I had held all that night took both of my hands. I heard someone ask the girls who was still dripping, and they all said they were, so the redhead was led over to my face, turned around, and bent over for my tongue and mouth to suck and lick her. Her puss had so little hair there, it made her look almost hairless. As I started licking, I felt fingers on my still tender nipples again, pinching them, pulling them hard. It wasn't long before I unloaded, and felt it shooting onto my other hand. I kneeled there, my mouth full of puss and my hand holding my juices. Soon, even tho she was very much pressing against my mouth, she was replaced by the darkrhaired girl, and the same thing. I licked her soaking puss while I held my juices. Then the blonde was led over, and I was told to put my juices on her puss. As my hand touched her there she gasped as my hand spread my juices on her slit. After I had done so, she was backed to my mouth and tongue, and I started licking and sucking her still soaking puss, my juices on her barely visible hair and outer lips.

After a bit, I guess someone decided I was done, and as I looked around, I saw the other girls and men had gone into the bedrooms. There was Jack, another Black man me and the blonde. Jack told me I could crash where I wanted, and the two men led the blonde to one of the bedrooms. I went to the couch, and it was barely long enough. I grabbed one of the pillows that were there and soon fell asleep. My mouth full of the taste of the juices I had licked and sucked, my thighs and balls wet from the juices that leaked from my very tender feeling ass.

I don't know how long I was asleep, as I was dreaming of my nipples being sucked, and how hot and wet my nipples were. I moaned in my sleep, and it seemed the wetness and sucking increased. I felt my back arch to the sensation, and as I did that, I slowly awoke to find that there was someone really sucking my nipples, stroking my body, pinching in different places. I felt my hands reach to the head I felt over my chest, and felt the curly dense hair of one of the men. His mouth moved up to my ear when he was aware I was waking, and whispered to me how good a slut I am. Then his mouth moved to my neck, biting and sucking, then back to my ear again. He whispered, telling, not asking, "did i like being a slut". I nodded my head I did, and he whispered, "I can't hear you". I whispered "I did", he whispered "you did what". I whispered "I like being a slut". He whispered, "I know", and his mouth continued its work on my neck and my nipples. His hand stroked my body, and I felt it reach down between my legs, stroking my thighs. I automatically parted them, and felt his hand rubbing and stroking me like I had seen the men do to the girls. I felt my thighs open further, and felt the probing of a finger in and out of my tender anus. I heard his whispers about how smooth I was, and how good a slut I was. I was then led up from the couch to a carpeted area where he lay on his back, and had me kneeling between his legs. His hands guided my head to his balls, and I tried putting them both in my mouth. When I found I couldn't, I sucked and licked them one at a time, feeling the oval smoothness of them. I reached up to hold his cock, and flet the thick hardness of his shaft. My fingers were not able to wrap around him completely, with him feeling thicker at the base. The head was very large, firm with a wet stickiness seeming to exude from it. I felt my mouth slowly go up the shaft, licking and sucking my way to the top. When my mouth got to it, I could feel the firm rounded edges of it. As I put him in my mouth, I found I had to open wide as I could. And as his head entered my mouth, I could feel the smoothness of it, and how my lips felt as they closed over the head, and then to the shaft. He grabbed my head, moving my head up and down on his cock. I could feel my lips as they opened for the head, closing around the edges just before the shaft. There was not much of him I could get into my mouth. Even with him as far back in my throat as he could get, it took both my hands to hold his shaft. I could taste his juices as they slowly seeped from the opening, and I put my lips at that place, sucking and licking.

Then I felt him pull me up so I straddled his waist, and he sat up, his cock hard against my back, his hands bending me back so his mouth could reach my nipples again. I reached back for his balls, they felt heavy in my hand, and I felt the pulsing of his cock. Then he lay back again, pulling me forward a bit, and I felt his cock between my thighs, his mouth on my ear. He whispered, "do sluts like Black cock", I nodded yes, and he whispered he couldn't hear me. I whispered, "yes", he said (not asked) "yes what". I whispered "sluts like Black cock". He then whispered, "then you know what to do", and felt his hands guide my cock filled hand to my ass, and felt him slowly push into me. He heard me moan and gasp, and then whispered, "do what sluts do", and moved his hands to my chest area, squeezing, pinching my chest and nipples. As he did that, I slowly lowered myself on his cock, and felt the head as my anus closed around it to the shaft. I pulled up and lowered myself again, trying to go further. Each time I went further and further down. Each time, I felt my body breaking out into a wetness like a hot summer day, the heat beating inside of me. His hands pinching and pulling me down further until I felt I could take no more. He heard me moaning, whimpering and pulled my torso until I was flat against him, my balls and cock squeezed on his pubic area, his cock filling me. He reached for my ass, and pulled me apart as far as he could. I felt him slowly pump in and out of me, my aching ass slowly accepting him. Each time he pumped, I felt him go deeper into me. I felt him pushing into me and pushing me down further and further until he was full inside of me. Then he pushed me up, put my hands on either side of him, grabbed my nipple areas with each hand, and pulled me up and down on his cock, while at the same time, he pumped up into my ass.

Then he held me there, my body in a full sweat, an almost unbearable heat inside of me. I never thought I would keep feeling as I had during that night, the sensation of a Black, thick shaft deep within me, seeming to have opened and filled my ass to its limit. Then he had me turn around while he was still inside me. When I was turned, my back to him, he pulled my torso until I was flat against him, and rolled us over until he was on top of me. I felt his knees go on either side of me, his hands spreading my ass, and heard his whisper for me to give him my ass. I lifted to him, and as I did, he started to push deeper, pumping. I felt as he pulled out to his cockhead, and slowly push in again, feeling my anus as it closed around his cockhead then to his shaft. He steadily pumped in and out of me, my ass up to him, his hands holding it apart, my shoulders and head on the carpet.

Then a lamp was turned on behind me, the soft light reflecting the shadow of the man inside me on the wall. I looked, and saw that if he had been there earlier that evening, I hadn't seen him. I put my head back down, enjoying the sensation of this man slowly fucking me. I barely saw the light being dimmed and then I noticed 2 small white feet in front of me. I looked to see who it was, and was unable to see the face, as the light was too dim. Then I saw the feet going wider and wider apart on either side of me until there was a very soaking slit in front of my face. It moved closer and closer until I lifted my head enough for it to be moved under my mouth, the thighs spread open, the knees high up and wide. I reached up to find the nipples on her chest. They seemed very small and hard. Her slit was soaking, and seemed almost without hair. Even as I put my mouth and tongue on her, I felt very little, and was unable to tell the color. I felt hands pull my head harder so my mouth was full on the girls slit. As this happened, the man inside me got into a rhythm of pumping. Each time he was full in me, I felt the heat building up, and I know the girl felt me moaning. I licked and sucked her slit, licking the juices that were in it. I moved my hands down so I could spread her open more, and as I did, I felt the pumping increase. Her legs locked around my neck, and I felt myself exploding, the heat building from deep inside and then moving throughout my body. I know they both heard my moans, and felt my body as it arched uncontollably. I felt the heat slowly subside, and I heard the man inside me chuckling. I knew he hadn't unloaded yet, and wondered while in my shaking and moaning what was going to happen. I heard a girls voice ask me if it was good, and I gasped it was. I heard her ask him would he fit in her, and I heard him say, "only one way to find out". He slowly pulled out, my body unconsiously backing to him to keep him in side. I felt the head as as went past my anus, feeling it open for the edge and then close up as he pulled out. He went to the bathroom, and I heard some water running. Then he came out, his cock glistening with from being washed. I heard the girl gasp and her say, "oh my god, he's really so big"!".

He came over, and told her to get in the same position I was, which she did. As she did, I saw it wasn't one of the girls I had seen earlier. She was another blonde girl, but her hair was long past her shoulders. She seemed to be the same body shape the other blonde girl was, very slim, her breasts barely even there, even with her being on her hands and knees. He got behind her, and guided my head to her slit. He pulled her ass and slit open and whispered, "you know what to do, slut". I started to lick and tongue her, from the bottom to the top where her tiny anus was. I kept doing it, and as her moans increased, he pulled me away, and told me to guide him in. His hands pulled her apart, and I rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit. Her slit wet with other juices and from my licking. Then I put him against her puss opening, watching as it pushed aside her puss lips and go in her little slit. I watched as his cockhead go into her, and heard her gasping and moaning. As more of him went in, her moans got louder, and I could see, even in the dim light, her body glistening with sweat. He pulled out just enough for the edge of his cockhead to be visible, and then back in again.

He did this repeatedly, until he was half inside of her, and she was whimpering she could take no more. He smiled, and started pumping slowly, her whimpering with each stroke, and only half of him in her. Her cunt lips stretched to their limit, holding his shaft as he pulled out. His shaft wet with her juices. Each time he went in, he tried to go a little deeper, and we heard her whimpering, "no please please so big so big". Then I heard his breathing increasing and his pumping becoming more intense. Then I heard him groaning loudly, and I guessed he was going to unload into her. I heard her moans turn into cries and saw her body arch even as he softly growled. Then I heard her cry, "it's so hot, so hot so big it's so much!". I saw his back arch, and saw how he was doing his best to not plunge into her as he unloaded inside her. As I watched both of them tense and relax, he settled on his heels while slowly moving more of his shaft into her. She was moaning, whimpering, her breathing deep, her body wet with sweat. He got up to her, and pulled her until her puss was full against him as his cock was relaxing. Her body grew tense with the fullness and relaxed as he did.

I kneeled there, watching, and then felt someone behind me. Before I could turn, I felt hands on my head, and a semi-hard cock being pushed into my mouth. I heard someone say that Jack told him I could deepthroat, and felt my head being pressed against someones pubic area. The short, dense hairs against my nose, his balls against my chin. I was held there, feeling his cock thicken, stretching my mouth open, and feeling it lengthen as his cock started going past my uvula. He sensed I need to breathe, so he pulled out, and as he did, I took several breaths, grabbed his hips and took him full again. I heard him gasp, and I started to suck, and back off again. I sucked his heavy balls, feeling his thick, hard cock against my face. As I did this, I heard him ask about the girl, and heard something said about size. By this time, they were both settled, she was watching me suck while settled against him, his relaxed cock inside her still. The man in the girl said he needed to get up, and slowly pulled out of her. She moaned softly, and as she started to get up, the man I was sucking said for her to stay as she was. He pulled away from me, and the man who had been in the girl moved my mouth to his cock, having me lick and suck the juices from his shaft and balls. After he was done with me, he got up, and the other man pulled out of the girl as she whimpered, and had me suck his cock, dripping with juices. He did this several times, then stood back up, and I automatically started sucking him again. I positioned myself so I could take him balls deeps, relaxing my throat, and feeling him stretch my mouth and throat with his cock. The girl remained as she was, watching me. She seemed fascinated by what I was doing. I would take his cock in both hands, suck the head and then take him all in again. It was almost all I could do to deepthroat him, and I kept it up, struggling to time my breathing. Soon I felt his hands on my head, grabbing my hair, and I found I better breath when I could. All of a sudden, I felt my mouth flat against his pubic area hard. I felt his cock pulsing, throbbing against my lips and throat, seemingly to swell even thicker. I was holding my breath, glad I had taken one when I could. I felt his juices flowing deep inside me, even tho' I wasn't swallowing, I could feel my esophoghaus taking them down automatically. He held me there it seemed for a long time, his juices flowing into me, me getting to need to breath. He backed out enough for me to take a breath and taste his juices, then went back in again. Some of his juices leaked out of my mouth, and went to my chest and stomach. He held me there against him again, keeping me there while he finished, and his cock started to relax. He stayed there until he was fully relaxed, me feeling his cock just past the back of my throat. Then he pulled out, and squeezed his cock for me to suck what was left in him, which I did. Then he guided my head to the girl, who was still on her hands and knees. He pushed her until her head was on the carpet, and then pulled her apart until she whimpered. Her ass and slit were wide open, and he nodded me head to her. I put my mouth full on her, my tongue going into her, and when I did she jumped and moaned out loud. I licked her full up and down as I had done earlier until he said that was enough. Then he pulled her up, and told me to just stay where I was and go back to sleep. He tossed me a pillow from the couch, and I lay down, going back to sleep.

As I was falling asleep, I felt someone over me, and felt them moving me until I was face down on my pillow. Then I felt something pushed under my waist. I was so tired, I was almost limp to the point that whomever was there, positioned me as they wanted. I felt hands pulling my ass apart, and something very thick and hard being pushed into me. As I lay there, half awake, I could feel how the cockhead opened my anus, and felt my anus close around the head, then onto the shaft as he entered me. As he started to push deeper into me, I relaxed, enjoying how he felt, even thru' the tenderness of my ass.

This went on thru' the night, with men coming in to push into me as they wished.

My mouth and ass were both used of and on during the night. Then I guess I finally slept a couple of hours when I felt someone rubbing my shoulder. It was Jack, and he told me to go to the bathroom, and get cleaned up to go back to the ranch. I stumbled towards the bathroom, on my way hearing the moans in the bedrooms. I turned on the shower and stepped in, feeling the warmth of the water hit my body. I turned around letting it hit my back. I bent over to pick up a cloth I had seen on the floor, and felt stinging as the water went to my ass. I looked and saw the juices and what seemed a little blood going onto the shower floor and down the drain. I turned my face to the warm water, and then found some soap to wash myself. I was finishing soaping myself, and starting to rinse when the girl with the long blonde hair came in with me. I looked at her, her long hair brushing her tight pink nipples, which were set on 2 barely noticable mounds on her chest. She was short, the top of her head not even reaching my shoulders. I looked down further, and saw her slit, and I knelt to look at it. There was very little if any hair, and she pulled my head closer to her.

As I started to tongue her slit, Jack poked his head in, and told he wasn't done with her yet. I stood up, and Jack bent her over. She was short enough that he had bend his knees in order to enter her from behind. And even tho' he didn't go in fast, it wasn't slowly either, and she cried out loud as his Black, thick, long cock went into her. I stood there, my cock had become hard. He told me to go ahead and jack-off, but motioned me to where I could see his cock pumping her slit. He told me that when I was about to get-off, I was to do it "there", and put his finger where her ass was open. Jack pumped her, slowly at first, then going faster, the girl bracing herself with her hands on the wall, her head and long blonde hair hanging. After awhile, she started to moan loudly, and then I watched as her back arched, and her body tremble. As she was doing that, my own body gave way, and I felt my juices traveling up from my balls and out onto where Jack had told me to go. As I did this, I heard jack grunt and groan out loud, and saw him push harder into the girl, which made her moan even louder. I could see his cock pulsing into her, and watched as my juices slowly oozed down the middle of her ass to where Jack's cock was in her. After Jack settled, he pulled out only a little, and then said for me to go under them. I did so, and saw jack's balls were wet from their juices, and so I sucked on them. then he started pulling out more, and even more juices came down his shaft, her slit and his balls. I had my mouth right under her, and when he pulled out, he put his cock full into my mouth, having me take him balls deep, with juices on his cock and some still in him. Then he pulled out, and had me lick the girl while she was still bent against the wall. She pressed hard against my mouth, my face buried into her small ass, licking and tonguing her.

Then Jack told me to get up, finish cleaning up and to get dressed. I rinsed off, but neglected my mouth. So, I left the shower with the taste of Jack's juices still present. As I got into the living room, I saw more Black men in there, some I hadn't seen when all this first started. Jack said he had to get me home, and one of the men offered to give me a ride. Jack told him where I lived, and I went out to the man's car, which was a spacious Lincoln. I got into the passenger side, the Black man on the other, he started the car, and we started on to the ranch. As we were going, I saw his hand go to his crotch, and I could see a huge bulge there. He saw me looking, reached to my left nipple, using it to pull me down to his lap. I unzipped his slacks, and pulled his Black, thick, hard cock and started to suck him. The shaft was very thick, and the head was very big, almost mushroom in appearence, like I had seen on the others the night before. He told me he heard how good I was, and so I went deeper on him, taking as much of him as I could. He told me to suck his balls, and as I did, I watched him start stroking his cock. He saw me watching, and told me he didn't have enough time to pull over for anything. As I sucked his balls, I saw clear liquid seeping from the tip. He started stroking faster, and told me to start sucking his cock again. As I did, my head moved up and down in rhythm with his hand. Then I felt his hand press hard on my head, almost choking me. I felt his cock pulse hard, and swell in my mouth as his juices exploded in the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, trying not to let any seep out of my mouth. He held me there, his juices pouring out of his cock, me swallowing, the taste of him full in my mouth. Soon his hand relaxed on my head, and I stayed there, letting him relax in my mouth, swallowing when I could. Then as I raised my head a bit, I saw his squeeze his cock for me to finish licking and sucking his cockhead of them. He told me I was better than he thought I would be, and told me that Jack would be hearing from him. He tucked his cock back into his pants, and I saw we were reaching the u-shaped drive of the ranch. He pulled to the steps, and as I got out, he told me he would be seeing me again. He reached over, closed the door and drove off.

I stood there a minute, and then walked inside the building, the taste of his cock and juices in my mouth and throat. The scent of his and Jack's juices in my system. I walked up the steps, wondering what Jack had in mind for me during the week. Little did i know.....

Last edited by a moderator: