• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The type that like to fuck other mens wives

• Thread starterjojo4017
  • Start date

jojo4017

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2008
So why do some guys get such a huge thrill out of fucking another mans wife that some seem to just seek out married women?
And why do I want this type of man to get my wife?

I have a friend who is like that, I asked him why he always goes for the married or attached girls and he told me its because he loves just knowing he could fuck someone elses woman and he has no clue what a slut their wife is. Its like trying to eat the forbidden fruit, tastes much better cause it's wrong.

My x wife would go out clubbing with her female friends,and she said her wedding ring was like a magnet to men.They saw my x wife as a challenge because she was married.(we were married at the time).

Mine is no slut, she would only do it if I gave her permission but again I would love it to be the type that likes to take another guys girlfriend or wife.

I see this as the most basic act of male agression. Nothing makes a woman attractive like knowing she "belongs" to some other guy, and that there is even a small chance that a guy can somehow insinuate himself into that relationship and steal some of the other guy's fucks!

It is true that even the sight of a wedding ring on a woman's finger stimulates a guy to want to move in and see if he can "get" some of her. Although I have absolutely no experience with fucking married women, except my own wives, and am really not interested in doing so, I can still understand why a "natural" man would want to.

To see a married couple out in public and be able to say to yourself "I fucked his wife" is a feeling of power that is unparalled anywhere else. Even better if a guy can say to a close friend "I fucked his wife!" knowing that the friend will believe it and know that it so.

Most guys would love to be known as "the guy who fucks other men's wives". There is nothing else on a guy's "resume" that will give him more prestige than for others to know that he has enjoyed the pussy of some other guy!

I repeat: I believe it is THE most exciting thing that most men can do, to fuck another man's wife. And if the husband knows about it later and suffers from it, so much the better. I have even known guys who had the balls to go to the husband and tell him "I fucked your wife!"

For those of us who enjoy sharing our wives' pussies with other men, in whatever way we can, this is not a problem, but I can imagine that for some "poor bastard" husband who has been carefully guarding the family pussy, this can be devestating, which is exactly what the other guy wants.

Again I would love for a guy to zero in on my wife because she is married. It would be hot to go to a club and have her sit alone with her ring on to see her get hit on. Better still if she found one she liked. I love what you said about the guy who would tell me he fucked my wife....

Jojo,

Regarding your first question:

jojo4017 said:
Why do some guys get a huge thrill out of fucking another man's wife, such that they seem to seek out only married women?

Many years ago, at a time when I was single, had moved to a different town, and had also ended my relationship of a couple of years (roughly) with my lover, I went out cruising the bars with a new male acquaintance looking for a woman. He too was single and wanted to find a woman.

In one of the bars, I saw an attractive woman who was having a beer with a female friend. I was slightly acquainted with her — not well, by any means — because she worked in the organization where I had accepted a job. I knew she was married.

I immediately interpreted her presence in the bar without her husband as meaning she was "looking." My male acquaintance and I introduced ourselves and joined them. After talking, we went to another bar that featured dancing and a live band and danced far into the night. I'll skip the details, except to say I "beat my acquaintance out" for her affections. Soon hereafter (not that night), we spent about half a night making passionate love in her marital bed. She told me she had separated from her husband because he was having an affair with another woman. Soon thereafter, she mentioned her husband was living upstairs in the same house(!), which she owned.

So, I cuckolded my new woman friend's husband. This was the beginning of a passionate affair that lasted ~1 yr +. (Not long after we began sleeping together, she divorced her husband.)

I was not attracted to her initially because I knew she was married. Rather, I was attracted to her because I was single, lonely, I wanted a woman to sleep with, and I found her *very* sexy and attractive. She was also very intelligent and interesting to talk with. I liked her. A lot.

My wanting to take my married woman to bed, as I did, was unrelated to her being married. I regarded that as an undesirable and, potentially, somewhat risky complication. But I wanted her badly.

So, that's how and why it happened.

This could be translated into a short answer to your question by saying: the most desirable and attractive women tend to be married (unless they're between marriages), and a married woman drinking by herself or with a woman friend in a bar is generally interpreted as meaning she's available.

Regarding your second question:

jojo4017 said:
And why do I want this type of man to get my wife?

I don't know. I think you'll have to answer this question for yourself. While doing so, you might keep in mind that fulfilling your fantasy could result in losing your wife.

—Custer

Why do some people like latex, and others like leather?
Why do some like broccoli and others don't?

Because that's just the way it is! :cool:

i agree with Custer

If you take on this lifestyle, be prepared to possibly lose your wife... i would guess that the odds are almost as high as 50/50 of it happening...would love to know what other cucks, bulls or wives think the chances are.

Because married women are less likely to get attached to you. Single women over 25 are pretty much all looking for sex and stability. Married women are more likely to already have financial stability from hubby, and now they just want the hot fuck.

Because there is an ego trip in taking something from someone else; in being clearly dominant over someone else.

BTW Jojo,

In reference to what Slinky mentioned about the 50-50 rule, it now applies to all marriages in western countries these days, so I don't imagine the odds would be much different either way. :eek:

slinky67 said:
If you take on this lifestyle, be prepared to possibly lose your wife... i would guess that the odds are almost as high as 50/50 of it happening...would love to know what other cucks, bulls or wives think the chances are.

I suppose the relevant question is, how does the probability of losing your wife if you have a "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage compare to the probability your marriage will end in divorce over a similar time period (say, 2 to 5 or 10 years) if you have a "standard monogamous" marriage.

exactly

that was my point...we all know 50% of marriages fail...over a certain time period, and that can be for heaps of different reasons, but i was thinking more along the lines of, having an already happy, loving, stable, successful established marriage, then adding the risky fetish of cuckolding to "spice" things up or realise the cucks fantasies, what is the percentage of marriages stay together and become even happier or break up over it. Me personally...i think adding it to a somewhat otherwise happy marriage...is a 60-70% rate of ruining that relationship...maybe even higher.

I think it may be just two sides of the same coin: competition. From time immemorial we men have been competing for women, resulting in a tendency to respond with arousal whenever something occurs to stimulate that competition. The bull jumps at the chance to fuck another's wife. The cuckold yearns for and tries to create a situation where he is stimulated by an interloper who dares to fuck his wife. It's a natural dance of chemicals during which we invent all kinds of explanations that serve to excuse or justify our personal notions about ourselves (I really didn't intend to make that so complicated). There seems to be a lot of layers covering up our real motivations and understandably many of us don't really care why we do things that just feel good anyway. It's funny though that something that many people think is "unnatural" like voluntary cuckolding would feel so real and natural for those into it.

Yeah and oh well if she won't go along what is one to do? It is a need and if you can't get it filled what do you do?

Jojo,

jojo4017 said:
Yeah and oh well if she won't go along what is one to do? It is a need and if you can't get it filled what do you do?

As Dr. Cherry Lee put it on her (unfortunately) no-longer extant web site: "Move on to other aspects of life."

If this is so important to you you're incapable of doing that, and your wife is absolutely uninterested.... well, that means you're facing a hard choice.

—Custer

Bummer huh?

The only time I fucked a married woman, her husband was right there watching. He was, in fact the one who invited me to fuck her. And even though she was a good fuck, I did not get the extra thrill that some others might have, just because she was some other guy's pussy.

Then when this same friend fucked MY wife, while I watched, I was much more excited. I can't explain why, but it excites me much more to watch my own wife getting fucked, or to even know that it has happened, than to actually fuck another guy's wife.

I know I am in the minority, but it takes both kinds: A guy who prefers married pussy, and a husband who is williing to share his wife's pussy with him. I still prefer to be the second man.

Cool dialogue. I think a willing cuckold only runs the risk of freeing the woman he loves and himself. If he is better, than so be it. On the other hand, if she stays then you know it was for more than the sex. In many ways, the cuckold is a more secure creature than the bull.

Because it's HOT!
(and your wife has a hidden slut inside her that would LOVE IT!)
lol!

Cheers! :cool: