• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The type that like to fuck other mens wives

• Thread starterjojo4017
  • Start date
I have guns and such but I want a cuckoldress to worship

Not a whimp here ether just like my wife to put me in my place

It can get depressing wanting your wife to get fucked and she won't. I sure wish she would run into a guy that whos goal is to fuck married women and who is charming enough to get her in his bed. sigh...

Do you have any friends that you could set her up with. I know it takes a special friend to go to and say Would you like to fuck my wife? I'll help you make it happen!", but that's still the safest way.

I truly believe that if two guys are good friends, sharing the wife between them could be a positive thing. There is a kind of "bonding" that takes place between two men who have fucked the same woman, and even moreso at the time it is happening.

If you truly want this to happen, to have other men fuck her, then you will have to take the initiative.

Hey John,

I love reading your posts, beause they seem quite insightful and smart!

I have told my best friend about my cuckold desires and he would love to be the bull. Right now, she has a girlfriend and it doesnt work out.
My GF was actually drawn to her at the beginning, but chose me because im more "safe" and im free. She even admitted, that she would have kissed him!

How can i make them more close???

I do believe that two men who are fucking the same woman can be good friends, even if the woman is the wife of one of them.

I have only been in this situation for short periods of time, but I found it most exciting to be able to talk with, even "hang out" with a guy who was fucking my wife. In one case we were with some other guys who asked how we got acquainted and I told them "He fucks my wife!" They didn't believe us, of course, but one of the guys asked me later, in private "Does he really fuck your wife?"

I told him "Yes!" and convinced him that it was really true. He was very envious then. He said "I'd give anything to have a friend that was fucking MY wife!"

I do believe it is a very common desire among married men, to share their wives' pussies with other men, especially men who can be called friends.

Users who are viewing this thread