• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Ultimate Sexual Experience....

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
..for many, if not most men, would be to fuck another man's wife: To "steal" some of another guy's private stock of pussy: to leave them both with the unforgettable memory that another guy has "invaded" their marital relationship and has carried away the wonderful memory of what it was like to fuck the wife, as well as leaving the husband with the painful memory that his wife's pussy is not exclusively his, no matter how faithful she may be in years to come.

As long as they are a couple, the words will be echoing in his head "He fucked my wife!"

I speak with authority, from the husband's standpoint, since I have been the "victim" of such behavior, and I do have the sure and certain knowledge that other men have fucked my wife. It changes a husband's life, forever, and there is nothing he can do to ever escape it.

Still, I know this is exactly what the "other" men want, when they fuck a married woman! They want the husband to suffer. Without this, there would be not nearly as much excitement involved with fucking married women.

...It changes a husband's life, forever, and there is nothing he can do to ever escape it.
Interesting discussion, Son of John! Would you be so kind as to elaborate on how it changes a husband's life? Does it change in good ways, or only bad? What is your advice to someone who is open to "allowing" his wife to fuck other men? Is it to be avoided, embraced or only endured?

...Still, I know this is exactly what the "other" men want, when they fuck a married woman! They want the husband to suffer. Without this, there would be not nearly as much excitement involved with fucking married women.
Please help us understand the need to make another human being suffer. Why is this exciting to these men? Thanks for elaborating.

Me too.

Your question has hit my personal nail on the head. Some months before we were married, despite my pleas, my then GF placed herself in a risky position. I was 200 miles away in the services at that time. In her subsequent letter to me she lied and claimed that the encounter had passed off harmlessly but twelve years into our marriage confessed that she had succumbed to the man’s blackmail and let him fuck her. The knowledge of what had occurred has haunted me for the last forty-one years.

This was the only reason that I invited my wife to have sex with other men. I couldn’t bare the thought that that one time of sex under duress had ruined the chance of a lifetime of mutual sexual exclusivity. My logic was that if she had sex with other men it would drastically reduce the significance of that July evening.

Hey, they even wrote a song about him ... "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown " ... remember that? Mac :D

And he was bad, bad, Leroy brown! Baddest man in the whole damn town! Badder than old King Kong, meaner than the junkyard dog!

Dude, Son of John, are you alright over there? Sounds like you need some counseling or something, this might not be the right place to get that shit. I think there are quite a lot of nice men out there who wouldn't do such a thing, but it's different for everyone hey. Seriously man, even cuck marriages are based on trust and when there’s no trust well that’s bad… bad Leroy brown!

..for many, if not most men, would be to fuck another man's wife: To "steal" some of another guy's private stock of pussy: to leave them both with the unforgettable memory that another guy has "invaded" their marital relationship and has carried away the wonderful memory of what it was like to fuck the wife, as well as leaving the husband with the painful memory that his wife's pussy is not exclusively his, no matter how faithful she may be in years to come.
Disagree completely, especially about "most men". I would think "most men" would consider 2 women at the same time the ultimate sexual experience. What you're talking about isn't a sexual thrill. It's an ego boost based on false assumptions about how the female mind and body works.

Still, I know this is exactly what the "other" men want, when they fuck a married woman! They want the husband to suffer. Without this, there would be not nearly as much excitement involved with fucking married women.
Disagree there too. Not saying there aren't some guys that get their jollies making another man suffer (there's twisted people in this world) but I truly believe that for most men that find themselves in a situation where they're fucking another man's wife they do NOT want him to ever find out unless they fall in love with her...or maybe I'm just naive in thinking that most people don't really want to hurt other people. Again, its an ego thing. They want to get something that is more difficult to attain. They want to think that they're somehow "better" than another man. Even though in reality they probably aren't. They're just too dumb and emotionally immature to understand how a female really thinks. Now, of course, some men ARE better in the sack than others, of course. But for the most part, it's not about that . It's about getting away with something you shouldn't and the gratification of obtaining something that's supposed to be unavailable. Then, of course, it's also about sexual gratification, pure and simple.

Oh, and I speak with "authority"...because I've fucked other mens' girlfriends and wives before (in my youth ;) ) and I can tell you that I would not have felt good about it at all if the other men had found out. Once I got cheated on my a girlfriend that was I truly in love with I stopped doing this sort of thing pronto.

I would think that someone in the cuckolding lifestyle isn't really "suffering" at all if their wife getting fucked by someone else is something he wants. it isn't even cheating.

So shes married , i still want that pussy

I don't think a wifes lover , or any guy that is fucking another guys wife is really thinking of how painful it is for her husband , or even cares . He's just thinking of how that married sluts pussy going to feel . He may get excited knowing shes cheating on her husband , thats all . But he's just in it to fuck that pussy . Come on now , he's not saying I want to fuck the shit out of that guys wife , and I hope her husband feels like shit . I'm sure there is a small percentage of men with that BIG ego , that will get off on that . But I'd bet , they really like fucking her pussy more then making her husband feel bad . I'v seen and know some guys wives that I wouldn't mind fucking . I'm not thinking about there husbands , and I'm not out to get there husbands . JUST THAT PUSSY

A real loving marrage

Your question has hit my personal nail on the head. Some months before we were married, despite my pleas, my then GF placed herself in a risky position. I was 200 miles away in the services at that time. In her subsequent letter to me she lied and claimed that the encounter had passed off harmlessly but twelve years into our marriage confessed that she had succumbed to the man’s blackmail and let him fuck her. The knowledge of what had occurred has haunted me for the last forty-one years.

This was the only reason that I invited my wife to have sex with other men. I couldn’t bare the thought that that one time of sex under duress had ruined the chance of a lifetime of mutual sexual exclusivity. My logic was that if she had sex with other men it would drastically reduce the significance of that July evening.
Your wife was blackmailed into sex over 40 years ago , and you were haunted by this ever since ? How bad did this affect your 40+ year marrage . And when did you decide that if she starts fucking other guys , she'll forget about that blackmail sex . Or did you get your wife to do this so you would be cuckolded . I take it that you and your wife had a real tough time for a long while .

I was hoping for some responses, and I succeeded far beyond my expectations.

My first reaction is that there will never be total agreement among those of us who discuss this, but I feel it is of great value for us all to give our opinions. It is important to remember that we each have had our own individual experiences, which were different to some degree from anyone else's.

When I say I speak with "authority", I am saying that I have been the husband whose wife was giving fucks to other men. That doesn't mean that every husband with a similar experience will react the same as I have, but that doesn't lessen my own insight into this "problem".

I do realize that each man's perspective on this central topic of Cuckoldom will be different, but I feel it is important to keep the dialogue going so that each can find ways to deal with his own particular situation.

And, I repeat, I have been changed forever by the fact that other men have fucked my wife.

Thanks to all who responded! I expected different opinions and I certainly did get them.

Let me labor the point that every guy is an "authority" on his own experiences and feelings, but that doesn't mean that everyone will agree with him. And no one should expect to tell someone else that his feelings are "wrong", or that his response to a situation was wrong. We are all individuals, and everyone reacts differently to his own situation.

In my case, I was a virgin when I married my first wife, at age 22, and she gave me every reason to believe that she was too. In my youthful ignorance I had build our relationship on the belief that we were exclusive fuck-partners. Ten years later, when she threw it up to me that she had fucked with several other guys before me, it ****** me to find a new basis for our relationship, and after quite a time of "suffering" and sorting things out, I was able to re-establish the relationship based on the fact that I was married to a woman that other men had fucked. That DID change things for me, forever!

the married men that have been with my wife dont give a toss about me all they think about is emptying there balls .they ones that no that i no are a bit jelous of me the ones that dont no i no cant look at me

Didn't want to know

Thanks to all who responded! I expected different opinions and I certainly did get them.

Let me labor the point that every guy is an "authority" on his own experiences and feelings, but that doesn't mean that everyone will agree with him. And no one should expect to tell someone else that his feelings are "wrong", or that his response to a situation was wrong. We are all individuals, and everyone reacts differently to his own situation.

In my case, I was a virgin when I married my first wife, at age 22, and she gave me every reason to believe that she was too. In my youthful ignorance I had build our relationship on the belief that we were exclusive fuck-partners. Ten years later, when she threw it up to me that she had fucked with several other guys before me, it ****** me to find a new basis for our relationship, and after quite a time of "suffering" and sorting things out, I was able to re-establish the relationship based on the fact that I was married to a woman that other men had fucked. That DID change things for me, forever!
I am truly sorry about what happened in your past , and you are right , we would all handle It differently . And I would also be a little mad if my wife had fucked other men before me , only because she lied about it . I know were not all virgins when we get married , unless that was a deal braker for you . But my question now is ? do you like being a cuckold or not , when you had sex with your wife that first time , I guess you didn't know ? I would think If you like being a cuck , you would like to hear about your wifes other lovers . You sound like you are sad about being a cockold husband .

It's not either/or. Part of the thrill of fucking my current lover is knowing her husband, and thinking about how he would feel like a cuckold if he ever found out. I just bought her some new lingerie in Europe and lve to think about how he would feel to know that another man knows his wife's tits and cunt so well as to be buying intimate things for them.

I will try to explain how I was "changed" by the fact that other men fucked my wife, both before me, and after we were married.

In the first place, this was my first marriage. I have been married twice more since then. But in all three marriages, I have "shared" my wife with other men in one way or another.

But, when I first learned that other men had fucked my first wife before we were married, it was a grenade going-off in my life. I felt that I had lost literally everything that was "sacred" in my marriage. But, I had three kids, and I knew that for their sakes I had to find some way to stay married to their mother, even if she was what I considered a "slut"!

So, over a period of several weeks, during which I went the extremes from anger to grief to depression, even to guilt, I was finally able to sort things out and begin to concentrate on what I knew what the most important things. I knew that if I was to preserve the marriage, I would have to drastically change my way of thinking. And by the time I had decided that her lack-of-innocence when we got married was not nearly so important as what was happening now.

My first approach was to talk with her about it. I asked her for "details" about "who", how many times, etc. She was eager to talk, too, and in that first session I learned that three other guys had fucked her, and that I had met all of them. And she did tell how many times each had fucked her and under what circumstances.

To my complete surprise, I found myself "turned-on" by what she was telling me, and we had our own fuck-session, the first in several weeks, while I was thinking about the details of her fucking with those other guys. Even without realizing what was happening, I had made the transition into being a husband who got excited to know, or even think about, other men fucking his wife.

After that, whenever I fucked her, I would ask her more questions and get more details about how they fucked her, including such things as their cock-sizes, and each thing she told me just excited me even more.

I will stop here, but if any are interested, I will tell the later events in this story of becoming a Pussy-sharing husband.

From what I took from his post, SOJ's first wife let him believe he was her first for 10 years. Like many men, SOJ had placed her on a pedestal over those 10 years only to have her reveal to him she had quite a bit of experience prior to SOJ. When a man has placed a woman on that pedestal, the unrealistic expectations that go along with it create major pressure. While SOJ's first wife might not have so much outright lied, it might have just been a case of letting SOJ believe what he wanted without correcting him. Deceptive either way.

The events then led SOJ to find out what most men with wives on pedestals all find out: everyone is human, everyone embellishes the truth on occasion, and no one is worthy of the seat on that pedestal. SOJ then had a different view. The perfect wife was not so perfect. The pride of knowing he was her only one was now gone. Speaking from experience, it is a sobering event. It can lead one to depression. It makes a man question everything else in that relationship. How many other lies or half truths are there? It rocks the foundation the whole relationship is based on.

Ones sees this scenario alot on this board and others like it. A wife gets caught with another and the husband will choose one of 4 main paths: 1. Confrontation with the wife and other man; 2. Watch the event without being discovered; 3. Leave quietly and end up mulling over the events; or 4. Join in and walk through the door of change together with the wife never held accountable for her deception. The common item is always a husband who was unsuspecting and never knew he was married to a woman capable of such behavior.

I answered Son of John’s question in the affirmative because it exactly fitted my peculiar situation but I’m not so sure about the general case. When my wife accepted my invitation to stray, the single mutually agreed condition was that I would never know of anything she did. This meant that, as she never went anywhere by herself in the evening, anything that happened would need to be during working hours. I subsequently discovered, after the event, that she had engaged in two affairs, both of over a year’s duration, one of which was with her boss. I have to say that neither of these bothered me unduly except that it may have been knowledge of those that led me to belatedly start following forums like this about ten years ago. It is only now that I am beginning to acquire the cuckold mindset which would have been far more relevant many years ago.

In answer to PB the first three years after finding out, I devoted to tracking down the blackmailer and taking revenge but the rest of my marriage, now in my 53rd year, has been extremely happy with plentiful sex and no hint of denial.

Finally, again supporting the OP, I am corresponding with a man who was a compulsive serial womaniser for the first twenty-five years of his marriage. He has not declared it specifically but I can tell from the enthusiasm of his descriptions that he gained more pleasure when the husband of a conquest was aware that his wife was being screwed and was unhappy about it.

To understand my feelings, you need to know that I was raised in a time and place that placed a high value on chastity before marriage. Any girl who fucked before marriage was considered a slut, and any guy who did so was a worthless bastard.

Given these rules, I was very controlled in my relationship with girls and would have felt that I was obligated to marry a girl if I had fucked her.

Given that background, of expecting that my wife would be a virgin, as was I, you can understand what a shock it was to me when she threw it up to me that she had given fucks to these other guys before meeting me.

Someone asked if I was happy with the way things are now, and the answer is "Yes" but I still regret that it all happened. If I could have been more aware of how it really was in life, I could have avoided all the negative feelings which I took on to myself.

Now, I am happily married to a woman who has fucked with more men than she can remember, and who has fucked with other men since we got married, with my encouragement. I would not go back to being the ignorant bastard I was before, who felt that he owned his wife's pussy, for anything!

... I will stop here, but if any are interested, I will tell the later events in this story of becoming a Pussy-sharing husband.

Please continue your story Son of John. Thanks for starting this very interesting conversation.

It is getting easier to tell the cucks from the wife swappers

A man whose wife has had sex with another man behind her husbands back with out his knowledge is merely married to an adultress woman. When he is told, and accepts it for true and remains her husband he becomes a cuckold husband and she becomes a cuckoldress. There are dominant women and also submissive women and the relationships take a different course depending on these characteristics.

The person above, who told the dangerous nature of cuckoldry is so right and just because it was accepted at the time a cuckolded husband may explode later. The danger just adds excitment to the affair for some men, alpha men, seem to get off on the humiliation of another male. They want the cuck to know, to become submissive, even to become sissy and dress feminine to show their superiority. Also if a male dressed as a fag sissy sucks their cock they do not feel other men will think they are gay. Some men have always wanted to rule and use other men. Recently, well it just comes out more I am sure, the females have adopted an aggressive, dominant role, and may well dominant both, or be dominant to the male she married and submissive to her lover(s).

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 3962625173_effd6918d0.jpg
    3962625173_effd6918d0.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 162
  • 3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 169
  • notthisway.jpg
    notthisway.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 167
  • giveantanke.jpg
    giveantanke.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 163
sharing me has actually improved my marriage. things got dull and we needed some excitement. my husband enjoys watching me have sex with other men and i enjoy the sex. we both win and are both happy. but it definitely depends on the situation and the couple...not for everyone!

Very Nice

sharing me has actually improved my marriage. things got dull and we needed some excitement. my husband enjoys watching me have sex with other men and i enjoy the sex. we both win and are both happy. but it definitely depends on the situation and the couple...not for everyone!

Well said Ms. This is the way it should be. For there is nothing as hot and good as a Hot Wife. You are all precious and should be treated with deep love and respect. Both i will wager you receive.:) But you forgot one very big thing. You are also making the lucky bastard getting your sweet pussy a very happy man.:p I for one do absolutely love and respect all you beautiful and loving HOT WIVES Enjoy yourselves. :p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back