• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Ultimate Sexual Experience....

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I hope all who visit this site can begin to understand that there is a big difference between the cuckold husband and the one who willingly shares his wife with other men. The first is, in my opinion, a very sad case, but the latter can be a normal and happy man.

Many of us start out in the first group but are able to become a member of the second.

What I do not understand is why any man would want to inflict pain on another man by fucking his wife, when the husband either objects or is powerless to stop him. This is beyond the bounds of what is good and acceptable behavior for anyone involved in serious wife-sharing.

In my present case, the men who fuck my wife are my friends. And they are sensitive to my needs as well as theirs and my wife's. They only fuck her with my permission and blessing. I consider what we are doing now quite normal.

I do believe it is quite normal, and even beneficial, for a husband to share his wife's pussy with other men. But, it should always be under the right circumstances, right for everyone involved.

Well I certainly wouldn't want my lover's husband to be hurt or to be humiliated in any way. The same goes for my wife who I wouldn't hurt for all the tea in China.
There are many reasons why people have affairs, some partners just go off sex, some people find it exciting etc. I've been having a sexual relationship with another man's wife for 15 years now. I'm not going into the reasons why on here but it meets both our needs and it has actually kept our respective marriages going. Too many people (I'm talking about the 'real' people who don't fantasize but actually get out there and do the stuff) meet other women/men and think that they have recreated the passion that they had when they married their partners. In fact lust lasts for 18 months tops. it's a biological thing, man gets woman pregnant, she gives birth, man provides for the crucial first year or so and then both partners seek other breeding mates.
If you can avoid the 'Oh lets run away and fuck till kingdom come' bit of the relationship and approach it with some logic and understanding then you can have a long term relationshiup where no one (if you are ultra careful) gets hurt.

I have been married to 2 wives that cheated on me and left me for other men. It is painful. It wasn't so much the sex that bothered me but more the loss of the emotional attachment when they turned away from me and gave their love to another man behind my back, pushing further and further away from me as the relationship went on.

When I met Ruth I had already been hurt 2 other times by cheating wives. I knew Ruth was easy when I first met her. #1 because she fucked me in my truck on our first date and #2 because she had another guy waiting in her appartment for her to get home from the date with me.

As we began seeing each other more and became attached to one another I realized she didn't think it was any big deal at all having a close, boy friend girl friend relationship with me while at the same time fucking other guys. I don't think it even entered her mind that it could be a problem. It was nothing to be sitting around at her place while we were dating and have some guy knock at the door wanting some pussy. Of course she cared about me enough to tell them that she was busy at the time and to come back latter. I finally got to the point where I would just tell her "It's OK invite them in" But she always ask me first if it was OK. She would take them to the bedroom and fuck them. then after they were done she would come back out and sit next to me and we would watch TV or go out to dinner or something.

My point is, I suppose that's why I fell for her and her for me. She is a slut but she has never tried to hide it from me and I have never tried to change her into something she couldn't ever be, faithful. It was like for her having a boyfriend and later husband, she loved but yet fucking other guys was a normal part of of any relationship to her. Their was no way I could be hurt again with her as my wife. Sex is nothing more than sex. It's not cheating unless she builds an emotional attachment to the one she is having sex with at the time and breaks the respect, love and attachment she has with you. That emotional attachment in a marriage is not broken by the act of having sex with another partner. It's broken by the crazy jealousy a husband displays after wards and that's what destroys the marriage.

I'm my case I think the guys that were having sex with my cheating wives did enjoy going as far as they could to make me jealous and hurt me as much as possible. They wanted to prove to me that she belonged to them. After the divorce the men dumped them and then both my ex wives wanted me back after the excitement was gone and the realization set in that it was over. I think it started out as the guys just getting some pussy and later turned into some sort of a sick game for them to make me feel as bad as possible and cause our divorce.

I've been on both ends. Being cheated on and hurt to the point of just wanting to die and being is a relationship where everything is out in the open with no secrets. 20 years later Ruth and I are still married and love each other like in the beginning.

Jealousy kills more marriages than anything else...

BR's husband offers good insight into the mind of the wife-sharing husband, and experience is near to my own when I met the lady who is now my third wife.

She was fucking with several other guys at the time and didn't try to hide that fact from me. Still our relationship grew to the point where we wanted to be married, despite the fact, of maybe even because of it, that she was giving fucks to several other guys.

I married her knowing she wanted to fuck with a variety of guys, and let her know that she could continue after we did get married. One of the more "unusual" fuck partners is her first husband, the father of her children. They still get together whenever possible, which is not too often, given the distance. I do consider it normal for a man and woman who fucked so many times before to want to get together when they can and "relive" old fuck-memories.

My point is that at this stage of the game, there is no reason for jealousy any more. I know she has fucked with more guys than she can remember, and that there are lots of guys out there somewhere with wonderful memories of having fucked the woman who is now my wife. It was a long and torturous trip, but I am glad I finally made it. I wouldn't go back to being the kind of guy I was in my early twenties for anything.

Ahhhhh Fuck Memories ...now why didn't Barbara Striesand sing that song!!

Son of John said:
My point is that at this stage of the game, there is no reason for jealousy any more. I know she has fucked with more guys than she can remember, and that there are lots of guys out there somewhere with wonderful memories of having fucked the woman who is now my wife. It was a long and torturous trip, but I am glad I finally made it. I wouldn't go back to being the kind of guy I was in my early twenties for anything.

Amen to that son of john. It hurts too much to live like that. Ruthie and I still love each other after 20 yrs because we have no secret sexual fantasies to torment us and we have no jealousy in our relationship. she's a slut and that's why I wanted to marry her. If it's all out in the open I couldn't be hurt anymore by a women.

No matter what happens I know we go home together. If she fucks some guy she met somewhere after work (and it happens often) I know she'll come home to me when she's done having her fun and tell me all about it. As a matter of fact she calls me to let me know she's going to be late.. It's all so much easier when it's out in the open. A man and a women can love and respect each other and have a great marriage once they get over the childish notion that sex is the tying bond between them. Sex is meant for 2 things.... breeding or fun. In either case it's just good old fashioned fun lol.

Users who are viewing this thread