• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Wife

@nycbull68 We're in the UK

@bwjohnson9 Thanks. She knows it and likes to flaunt it too.

How she doesn't get more comments is beyond me.

Attachments

• DSC00645a.jpg
    DSC00645a.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC00268a.jpg
    DSC00268a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 580
What up, what up...I've been lurking for a week and your wife's pics compelled me to post for the first time...I'd break her fucking back, B...

Well done...:cool:

@Setag - What does break her back mean? English isn't my first language and I haven't heard that before. Thanks for your comment though.

@Imported_hardguy - Yeah, she's been really flaunting it lately too. Her dresses have got shorter and shorter. :)

@jokeboi - You and me both!

You should take her out dressed super hot with a short skirt and no panties. Have her sit at the bar next to you and let the guys come over and get friendly. After a few drinks and she finds one she likes, bring him home for a night cap.

@Setag - What does break her back mean? English isn't my first language and I haven't heard that before. Thanks for your comment though.

It means he wants to fuck her until she is almost physically hurt. Not literal, but to say the least he's VERY attracted to your wife (like anyone who sees her in these pics is).

It means he wants to fuck her until she is almost physically hurt. Not literal, but to say the least he's VERY attracted to your wife (like anyone who sees her in these pics is).
Ah, I know what you mean. She loves to be fucked hard, especially from behind.

She's beautiful Juan, sexy, hot and sh'e yours. Sure you want to share? Love to but my dick probably waon't satisfy her.

Very sexy woman Juan Love the turn around looks shes giving you Very inviting Thinking she will thank you for sharing her

We're out in Spain at the moment, staying with a couple who are friends of her family. They're both in their 40s (wife is 27) and it's been so horny watching my wife flirt with the guy when his wife isn't around. So far she's 'accidentally' let him see her coming out of the shower naked, let him catch her sunbathing topless, and worn a tiny skirt with no knickers.

He has barely taken his eyes off her, and they've been quite touchy feely with each other all week.

I told her I'm going into town to watch the football tomorrow, and I know the wife is out all day, so they'll be alone. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• DSC0043511.jpg
    DSC0043511.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC00387a.jpg
    DSC00387a.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 459
And she's done it again . . . biting her lip and errything . . . gorg(eous), Juan.

Ah, I know what you mean. She loves to be fucked hard, especially from behind.

Would love to spit-roast her, man, tag-team style :cool:

Hope it all works out in Spain.

We're out in Spain at the moment, staying with a couple who are friends of her family. They're both in their 40s (wife is 27) and it's been so horny watching my wife flirt with the guy when his wife isn't around. So far she's 'accidentally' let him see her coming out of the shower naked, let him catch her sunbathing topless, and worn a tiny skirt with no knickers.

He has barely taken his eyes off her, and they've been quite touchy feely with each other all week.

I told her I'm going into town to watch the football tomorrow, and I know the wife is out all day, so they'll be alone. Fingers crossed.

Tell what happened. Ps. your wife has great tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back