• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Wife

@reno8889 - Oh yes. She's started getting very flirty with guys in full view of me. Nights out are great watching her dance with other guys and most have their hands all over her.

@fredsavage10 - She loves it doggy style, and she'd look good with that cock sliding deep inside her pussy.

It's all gone pretty quiet on the fucking front. She's been out with friends a couple of times and stayed out, coming home the next morning with a thong full of cum one time and no thong at all the other.

She's also now letting me fuck her arse regularly. :) She also admitted that she's since let the guy from work fuck it too, and there's a work tripped scheduled in next month.

She's out with Lizzie tonight, wearing a minidress and heels, no underwear at all, and is freshly shaven.

While she was getting ready I sneaked a peek on her phone and found these...

No idea who either of them are, so she's obviously playing more than she's letting on. Maybe it's hard to talk about with me, I don't care. As long as I know she's having fun with other guys I'm turned on, and I'm sure she is.

Before she left I got a blowjob and fingered her. She wanted me to know she had no knickers on, like I hadn't seen the moment she lent over. They're going to be getting tons of attention tonight.

Attachments

• 59A45F44-3D6C-4288-95E7-EE7437B58072.jpg
    59A45F44-3D6C-4288-95E7-EE7437B58072.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Danny.jpg
    Danny.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 131
Your wife is a GOOOOOD thing and you're a wise man if you let others enjoy her too! Her body is spectacular (those tits are AWESOME!) but her smile is even better... joyful and slutty!!! I can just picture me and a couple of my good buddies partying up with her while you watch the show :pimp: More photos, please!!!

Post more pics of her. Much much more. She's hot.
Also the stories you tell, they are damn cool to imagine.

She didn't get in til 11am on Sunday, and just led me straight to the bedroom.

I could smell cum on her breath, and after laying her down on the bed and lifting her minidress I was instantly hard. She had been well and truly ruined. She just lay there with her legs open, trembling as she told me about the rugby player who'd taken her home and fucked every hole.

He had been so good she'd had to have him again before coming home, and he ended up managing two more loads.

Attachments

• DSC00411.jpg
    DSC00411.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC00412.jpg
    DSC00412.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00555a.jpg
    DSC00555a.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 173
Your wife is a GOOOOOD thing and you're a wise man if you let others enjoy her too! Her body is spectacular (those tits are AWESOME!) but her smile is even better... joyful and slutty!!! I can just picture me and a couple of my good buddies partying up with her while you watch the show :pimp: More photos, please!!!

That would be so hot.

I'd enjoy watching her with a big cock in every hole at once.

That would be so hot.

I'd enjoy watching her with a big cock in every hole at once.

Bet you would. We would also make you watch her with TWO BIG COCKS AT ONCE up her holes: first two up her sweet mouth, then two up her gaping wet cunt, finally two up her tight asshole (it wouldn't be so tight after our special treatment). I'm sure you'd be jacking yourself silly watching our show!

Your wife is a sexy woman who would appreciate an interracial experience with a man or men who have a big thick cocks and she will thank you for it.
She may not have sex with you if you don't satisfy her but she should realise her full sexual potential what ever.
So many of us don't you know until that happens.
I know, I have found it and it is just out of this world. I love black men.

Aw cucky cucky....

You got a wild slut there for sure. If I bump into the club, you can be sure of a full cunt being returned. Of course I will have stretched her so much that it might drain before she gets to your sissy lips for clean up so, better send her with some extra panties in her purse to don once I bust a nut a few times in her married pussy.

She didn't get in til 11am on Sunday, and just led me straight to the bedroom.

I could smell cum on her breath, and after laying her down on the bed and lifting her minidress I was instantly hard. She had been well and truly ruined. She just lay there with her legs open, trembling as she told me about the rugby player who'd taken her home and fucked every hole.

He had been so good she'd had to have him again before coming home, and he ended up managing two more loads.

i would fuck the shit out of your wife. Plant my seed deep into her tummy. Rub my cock and balls all over her pretty face and snap pictures of it

@Rude Romeo - That's hot. I bet she'd be screaming with pleasure.

@cristina - I satisfy her, but she enjoys the variety of playing around. She's admitted that she has fucked over 10 guys since being with me, and was the same with previous boyfriends. She does enjoy the odd BBC too.

@KungFu.Exposer - It's more of a slutwife thing than a cucky thing. I don't clean her up, but I do enjoy fucking her used pussy after another guy has had his fun.

Thanks all for the comments, here's a couple of pics I found on her phone...

Attachments

• DSC00498a.jpg
    DSC00498a.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00437a.jpg
    DSC00437a.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 123
With lips like those its easy to see why so many cocks find there way into her mouth.

She is definitely Beautiful and hot wife man! You're defintely a very lucky guy!

But tell me somthing? How good is she when she fuck? How you ever seen her squirting and cuming over and over till she is exhuasted and happy?
Because she is a girl that deserves being satisfied at least three times a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back