• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Wife

• Thread starterJuanDay
  • Start date
not only is she a looker she as a fabulous body

very nice ass & tits

her tits are truly amazing.does she like anal?

Thanks for the comments.

She claims to have never tried anal. She's reluctant to let me go there too, apart from fingering.

She's an absolute blow job queen though. Plenty of experience and she sucks like a pro.

Girls night out tonight, and I've just had a text saying her and her friend Lizzie (who is stunning) are going back to someone's house for a little party.

Told her to have as much fun as she wants.

She's wearing a tiny dress that really shows off her cleavage and legs.

Well she finally rolled in just after 8:30 this morning. She sat on the sofa and smiled at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was a mess. Her tiny dress hitched up as she parted her legs to show me she didn't have her g string on.

'I did it.' she beamed. 'Feel it.'

My cock was twitching as I walked over to her. I sat next to her and slid my hand up the inside of her thigh. The whole surrounding area was wet, but her pussy was drenched. I haven't left her pussy in that state since our first fuck fests when we were in our honeymoon period.

'Was he big?' I asked.

She laughed and bit her lip. 'Very thick.'

My cock was rock solid, and she spilled the beans while starting to stroke my cock.

To be continued...

wow mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

very very nice my cock stood straight up

looking forward to the conclusion, hope you got some pics of the aftermath

Beautiful tits. Does she cam with other men?

Not been on for a while as I kept getting a warning notice for the site. Looks like it's sorted out now, so I can share what she did the other weekend.

So after most of the girls had gone home, my wife and her friend Lizzie (the blonde in pic) were chatting to a couple of guys. One of the guys was from London, visiting the other, who lived in a posh city centre apartment.

The girls were joking around saying that the city centre apartment was some chat up line, and the guy invited them back to prove it. They went back (though I assumed the 'party' wouldn't just be four of them) and had a few more drinks.

It hadn't been long before Lizzie and the guy from London went off to the spare room, and the guy made a move on my wife immediately. She was planning to just give him a blow job like the others (yeah right) but had decided she had to fuck him as soon as she'd got his cock out. She said it was about an inch longer than mine, but even thicker, and it was rock solid.

She'd hitched her dress up, pulled her g string to one side and straddled him on the sofa, taking him bareback into her wet pussy.

To be continued...

Attachments

• DSC00667a.jpg
    DSC00667a.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 489
  • 01aa.jpg
    01aa.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: driverchiks
please update us with the ending of that or more details

She rode him for a while, taking her dress off over her head so he could suck on her huge tits, and after a while he wanted to bend her over. The g string came off and he bent her over the sofa, sliding in having stretched her with his fat cock.

He pounded her from behind for ages before shooting his load deep inside her.

He then sat back down while she sucked him clean, which got him hard again. This time he led her to his room, lay her on his bed and climbed on top of her, pulling her legs up over his shoulders. She said he was really deep, and she was struggling not to scream out. He seemed to carry on like that for ages before pulling out and cumming in her mouth.

She sucked him clean again and then they fell asleep.

She woke up to feel his morning glory pressed against her, and soon she was on all fours with her face buried in the pillow while he pounded her from behind again, before pulling out and cumming all over her arse.

When she was leaving, he asked to see her again, but she says she wants it to be a one time thing. She gets wet just talking about it, and I've said she should go on another girls night soon.

Night out with Lizzie again tonight. They're both wearing tiny dresses again, and I spotted a bottle of lube in my wife's handbag.

Had a text saying she'll probably stay out tonight and see me in the morning.

I asked if she's pulled but haven't had an answer yet.

I would love to see more pics of your wife, she has an exceptionally hot body for cuckolding and seems to fill her role very naturally.

dam i think i wanna taste

She got in at lunchtime, hair and makeup done this time, though without her g string again.

She smiled and kissed me. I could smell cum on her breath, and it was such a turn on knowing it was another guy's.

As with last time she sat down, parted her legs and invited me to touch her. She was even wetter than the other week, and really stretched out. I slid two fingers inside her and she barely reacted. I managed four fingers and she spilled the beans while I fingered her cum filled pussy.

Her and Lizzie were out and Lizzie got a text off a guy she fucks. They agreed to meet up, as long as he brought a well hung guy for my wife. This was obviously prearranged, hence the lube in her handbag.

The guy that had blatantly only come to fuck my wife just led her straight to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. By the time she'd sat up he was on her. Kissing her, touching her, and hitching her dress up. She fumbled with his trousers and froze when she saw his cock.

She said he was about 10 inches and thick. They 69'd with her on top, before she rode him, and then he took her from behind on all fours before filling her pussy with cum. When he got hard again she rode him while he fingered her ass, and then came the bombshell.

With his first load and all her cum dribbling down onto her asshole, him fingering it, and a lot of alcohol inside her, she waited until he was close to coming before sliding off him and manouvering so the tip of his cock pressed against her asshole. He errupted and covered it with spunk.

She was so turned on she's decided to let me in the holiest of holies. Presumably because she wants these other guys fucking it too, but I had first go this afternoon after having very sloppy seconds, as they fucked again this morning just before she left.

What a slut.

Attachments

• DSC00437a.jpg
    DSC00437a.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 189
  • Love
Reactions: driverchiks
Those are great stories Juan! She is a hot slut

Thanks gunsmcduff. I think she'd look awsome lay underneath you with her legs wide open.

she is smoking hot, get us some action pics if you can but keep the stories coming

it's been so horny watching my wife flirt with the guy when his wife isn't around. So far she's 'accidentally' let him see her coming out of the shower naked said:
The foreplay and flirting is the best part! I´d really enjoy it seeing her buttcheeks under a skirt or even a bathrobe, not to mention those huge tits while sunbathing. She looks like a sexmachine!

Users who are viewing this thread