• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

thick and long

• Thread starterhorse13
  • Start date
Hi

Im Liz 46 married mom from Fairifeld Ct, is that too old, This would be a first time for me

no wonder you are called horse! lol

i was away for a while but now i am back. new pics comming soon.

It is a good idea to let your husband watch the first time or two, but you also need to have some dates alone with your bull lover, so that you can REALLY LET YOUR HAIR DOWN and try some of the sexual ways you don't do with your husband. Your bull can lead you on new adventures.

Three bulls can turn your lovemaking into a fuck-fest. That should excite your hubby quite a bit, especially if he has a submissive streak and loves to see your happy and contented.

Mmmmmmm

Wow!!!!! Where are you from?

Please donate to this charity....

pull the flimsy material to one side and.... no, on second thoughts, rip that thong off and dive in.

Attachments

• 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 379
i'm from nyc

just do it

I am so tired of people bugging me about not fucking a black guy and being a black girl. I know that they are the best but I have a hard time handling whites and mexicans. Anyways, just want you to know I have never seen one this perfect. I would love to see you walk around naked instead of these stuby dicked white guys I thought were so good.

fourelevengirl said:
I am so tired of people bugging me about not fucking a black guy and being a black girl. I know that they are the best but I have a hard time handling whites and mexicans. Anyways, just want you to know I have never seen one this perfect. I would love to see you walk around naked instead of these stuby dicked white guys I thought were so good.

Why does a black girl have a naked white man as her avatar?

because he is real nice , cute, and has a pretty big dick. He would die if he knew how much black dick turns me on.

fourelevengirl said:
because he is real nice , cute, and has a pretty big dick. He would die if he knew how much black dick turns me on.

Why don't you get rid of his pic and place your own up here?

Love that BBC

Wish you were in NY.

Attachments

• 1014.jpg
    1014.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 545
we will come to nyc for that.

Attachments

• ATT00023.jpg
    ATT00023.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 416
One to remember

As my gf gets closer to trying a BBC, I will certainly suggest you for starter. She may never look elsewhere after that.

Attachments

• mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 357
oh my God! Looks.... yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

thank you guys

When a white wife takes a black bull for the first time, her husband needs to realise that she is highly likely to become addicted to black cock.......and vanilla sex won't cut it any more.

Hi Horse13, love your big fuck stick. More please. x.

Horse13, my wife would love to have a man like you, werein centrel nj.

your so blessed wish i was there to service it regulary i bet you shoot a heavy load love yeah candice

Users who are viewing this thread