• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

thick and long

• Thread starterhorse13
  • Start date
nooby nyc couple here hit us up!

that is a beautiful cock!!! wow!!

that fat ass cock looks so damn good. i would love to have it inside my tight, wet pussy. i can just imagine how wet i would get and how it would still take time and effort to get that big fat dick inside me. i would love to feel my pussy tighten up even more as i get ready to cum and then quiver all over it as i scream with pleasure and my creamy cum spills over your enormous cock all the way down to your balls. i'll be in nyc soon. pls send me a private msg if ur interested.

i am back ladies

can anyone tell me how i can retreive my old pass wore to check my mailbox? i finally got a new comp

what a cock

kisses

jennie

Hey daddy hit me and hubby up so we can send private pics. Black girl looking for first black dick

Very nice!!! Wish you were located in Cleveland, OH

yesss im wmf_36_lori

wow

Now that's what I want. Husband has allowed me to become a bbc slut and I can't believe I fought his suggestion for so long. you look yummy.

Damn baby, please send me some more pics of that big black orgasmic tool. Would love you to fuck me good with that big beautiful black cock right in front of hubby, while I tell him how good it feels! jdc1968@yahoo.com

hi ladies if you are in nyc contact me

Gonna be in New York next week with hot girlfriend who is just dying to taste some BBC....

херня!

one of the best here!

MMM - that cock is lovely :) it looks mighty tasty maybe you'll let me try sometime? :)

Users who are viewing this thread