• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think my GF wants a bigger cock

[My wife] doesn't wear [her "slut" ankle chain] all the time. But, ankle chains are a pretty popular accessory nowadays so we got this one to set things [i.e., her] apart.

Ah... I see...

The letters are small, but if the guy is looking close enough (which they always are!) it clears up any question, and he can get right to flirting.

I would think it would, in fact, assist your wife with clearing up the ambiguities...

She hasn't gone out alone much lately. There's no need for her to wear it, as we have been meeting other guys pretty often now.

I sounds like your wife's "slut" ankle chain assisted her with building up a stable of lovers, to the point where — as you say — she no longer needs it.

Does your wife always wear her wedding rings when she's with her lovers, thereby further increasing her sex appeal by indicating she's a "forbidden woman" who pledged her "fidelity" to you...?

Thanks for posting the photo, BTW. Your wife has good-looking legs, and her "slut" ankle chain looks attractive on her. It's always good to see a woman stating openly (in effect) that she's sexual, in defiance of social convention.

Last edited:
Very nice. I got her anklet (s) today. Both of them look really good. Also got her a playboy belly button ring x 2, and some sexy thongs. Furthermore I went ahead and got her several tight work out shorts, very short (compression style), sports bra's. Things are going relatively well, she knows that I'm cool with it now, and said she feels comfortable telling me about experiences prior to if she can and definitely afterwards. Haven't had any new ones thus far, but the weekend is coming.

Great news! Hopefully she'll have some fun this weekend! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to hear and see more of her!

Just wanted to post a couple of pics of her sporting her anklet, which she loves and says that "there is something very sexual about it", and one of her wearing her playboy belly button ring I got her.
photo 1(2).jpgphoto 2(2).jpg
photo 1(2).jpg photo 2(2).jpg

Good for you!! They both look incredible on her. Anything exciting happen this weekend?

A fantastic story. I'd love to hear your girlfriends perspective... Particularly how she would "sell" the lifestyle to other women. I'm trying to get my wife to do exactly what your girlfriend has done and thinking bfi showing her this thread.

Anything your absolutely stunning gf can do to help pursuade other readers partners would be much appreciated!

Haven't heard from you in a while, would love an update on how everything is going! What all has happened?!

Helpi Her

So me and my GF have been dating a while, we have great sex. I recently bought her 2 big vibrators. The biggest is 8.5 inches long and 6 inches around. She can take every bit of it, and it gets her off almost immediately. We used it last night and it stretched her pussy out enough to where I could clearly tell she was hollowed out, so I slipped it inside her ass and got myself off that way. Today she told me that she was talking to one of her co-workers and the conversation turned to sex, her coworkers husband has what she told me was a "really big dick", about 8 inches long and lots of girth. She made the comment to me "she's a lucky girl", which kinda caught me by surprise. I have talked to her about watching her with another guy and she said she had no interest. Her comment today made me think otherwise. I would love to see her taking another man's huge cock in her pussy. I'm not huge but I've always gotten compliments on the size of my cock, both by her and other girlfriends. I can make her cum in heartbeat, and she is a squirter and always squirts all over me when she cums. She had a boyfriend in the past who she said had a "monster cock". What do you guys think... Should I pursue trying to get her interested in taking another guy's big dick, I would love to see it. I have included a couple of pics of her toys that she uses, the pink one is now her favorite.

photo(2).jpg
photo(2).jpg

What are you waiting for. She has already indicated her preference to have bigger cocks, when she says that she is envying her friend whose husband has a 8" cock. She couldnot be more open than that and almost asking u to get a bull fot her. I am sure you will have the opertunity of watching a abull opening up her cunt
good luck:drool:

I'm just starting on this path too. I'm well sized at around 8 inches but she has just bought herself a 12in dildo that is 9in all around, with the want of trying bigger! She's told me that she would love to be stretched out so it is loose for me. Hopefully this is the start!

I'm just starting on this path too. I'm well sized at around 8 inches but she has just bought herself a 12in dildo that is 9in all around, with the want of trying bigger! She's told me that she would love to be stretched out so it is loose for me. Hopefully this is the start!

start your own thread and post some pics!

I'll break her in first, and then when she is using it herself I will try for photos, but I have to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back