• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoonToBe said:
"Now, to push her to start to expand her horizons and find a place other than work to meet her next paramour."

Now If I read what Sue told you about her 'Pen-Pal,' right, (or maybe I should say"between the lines") She is already getting advice on how to "expand her horizons" as well as how to accomplish what she wants.

Cheers, Harry

SoonToBe said:
Peak - Now, to push her to start to expand her horizons and find a place other than work to meet her next paramour....

Well I guess there's nothing like asking the obvious.......So.....what is the latest with the search. What has and hasn't been discussed and/or decided about when, where, and how it's going to get underway.
Also I know much reference has been made about the significance of your daughter leaving home to begin college in the fall, and so this means of course, an increased level of independence and freedom for both you and Sue to engage and experiment in terms of adding a third person to your relationship. However, Sue has been involved in longer term relationships with boyfriends/lovers on an almost consistent basis since mid-2008 with Brad. A situation that would have occurred when the daughter was approx. 12 years old, and continued into late last year. Now, all of a sudden, this all stops and waits as if an empty-nest is paramount before continuing once more. I find this change in thinking and method confusing, since I would think that being involved in a game like this would be comparatively more difficult with younger as opposed to older children.

SoonToBe said:

I know people like Harry are saying "this is crazy" and on the other hand, people like Bill are probably hoping she'll jump into the pool head-first, but I wouldn't change a thing right now. ....

I don't recall Who this Bill Person is? I think I like Him!!!!

Slip of the tongue - we have a nephew named William and everyone calls him Bill - we'd seen them over the weekend. Force of habit. That should have been Will....

CSC - desire is most definitely building up for both of us. As I've been posting, Sue's been smitten with skiing this winter even to the point of still considering another weekend getaway before putting the gear away till next season. Not that it's an excuse, but that has occupied much more of our time and energy and at the same time, I know she is feeling good about us and how we've been able to reconnect during this time. The other thing that's occupied time and energy is college visits with our daughter. We've exhausted all of the day-trips and are now looking at schools that are further away to consider whether to visit or not and whether our daughter really would want to go there. As I've said all along, it's these kinds of mom/home things that weigh on Sue and are what, at times, inhibits her sexually at home (which is why it's surprising when she can let go even more).

We've both agreed that she really shouldn't look for or find her next lover at work, especially not if she wants to give herself even more to him. She is not into the whole online-dating thing in that she strangely still finds it uncomfortable to simply pick out her next lover as if she were selecting a piece of meat in the food store (her analogy she's shared in the past). So I know that she wants it to happen spontaneously or of it's own accord - and in that sense, she's not totally sure of what she wants to do.

We've talked about her joining a gym, taking a night-school-class, joining some other kind of social oriented thing or even taking up some kind of sporting thing like joining a biking club. Things were easier when our daughter was younger because she didn't necessarily question excuses by mom why she was going out and I used to join her quite often. Now with just our older daughter home, there's a bit more sexual tension in the air and I think Sue has been careful to not let things seem out of hand. She does still go out for drinks on Thursdays/Fridays and is when she's hooked up with Tony in the past few months but as I said, she doesn't want that to be her next relationship and has sort of intentionally turned the heat down on that to prevent Tony from getting any ideas on his own.

Our daughter has just started to drive on her own now too - and we don't have a car for her so that also means Sue needs to be home or available a bit more as we don't want her driving my larger SUV just yet.

full inbox STB

Well, I did something dumb that got Sue really pissed and annoyed with me. I'd prefer not to go into details here and embarrass myself, suffice to say that I pried into something I shouldn't have. Last night she informed me of my penance. I knew she was pissed at me and I wasn't sure whether we were going to do anything in keeping up with our Wednesday night ritual. Despite the obvious tension between us, I hoped she'd still have a little horniness to share with me.

We talked a lot, she was pissed that I didn't recognize her privacy and she pointed out to me how she has all along. I apologized profusely and, I guess at some point she relented and said we could "move on for now" but she added that there's going to be a price to pay.

By the time we finally got into bed and were able to have some privacy it was pretty late. I was lying in bed in just my boxers and a t-shirt and was wondering what was going to happen when Sue came out of the bathroom in her long night-t-shirt. She climbed into bed next to me and she kissed me and said again that "we're not done yet" regarding our earlier issue but she pulled up the front of her night-shirt up to her waist and she rubbed herself against my side and, I guess, for the moment, we were back to our earlier-scheduled-program.

I don't think I really need to tell everyone here that my cock was hard already and feeling her bare legs and then her pussy against my side only made me want to slide off my boxers even faster. She rubbed her pussy against the side of my hip and her leg over mine and that got my cock rock hard and she smiled when she saw my hand go right to it.

She told me that because of what I'd done that she wanted me to be much more clear with her about what I did and didn't want for our future together. She actually said to me "you either want this or you don't" as I guess she took my earlier actions as something that made her question me and my desires. I told her that it really excited me that she would find another boyfriend and she immediately answered "that's not what I'm talking about" and she said that she knew I wanted that, she wanted me to tell her more clearly and again, more openly, whether this was what I really wanted.

I think I stopped stroking myself for a moment while I turned to look at her. I looked her up and down and I just loved how she looked - her fingers were gently stroking and caressing her pussy as she looked at me as I spoke to her. Thinking back, I think I realized that she needed me to be serious with her and I guess now, it makes sense, later on she said that she took my prying as an insecurity I had about whether I really wanted things to go where we'd been - I guess - talking about it more in an abstract sense. I should have said that some of my attitude was because of how she's said things - that I'll "be ready" when the time comes and that none of this is going to happen immediately, that sort of stuff. And I guess, maybe in her head, that I'd never really said "this is what I want". I thought I'd been pretty clear and transparent about it but maybe she still also needs to hear it from me.

I admit I took a big breath and then I told her that "the most exciting thing I can think of would be if you did find the right guy and that you did want me to go back to using condoms with you because of him". She looked at me and said "is that what you want?". And in that moment I guess I realized what she wanted to hear - I guess my admissions of wanting to be her beta-male and all of that weren't enough - she wanted me to say it outright to her. So, I did. I looked at her and I told her that "if it were up to me, yes, I want that to happen". She pulled me close and kissed me and said she loved me and that she appreciated my honesty. But she still looked at me and after a second she said "what about the rest of it?".

I will say that I was scared. I'd already told her that thinking about this scared me but it seemed to me like she wanted to know whether it was something that I would want, or whether it was merely something I'd accept when/if it did happen. I've said that my cock is often like a truth-detector and honestly, at that point I wasn't sure whether my cock was going to deflate based on my fears, or whether it would stay hard as I tried to tell her yes. I think she knew she'd pushed me right then as she seemed want to maybe say something more but didn't. I am sure that all of this took just seconds but in my mind, it seemed like it took minutes for me to get my thoughts together. I rubbed my free hand against her leg and hip as they were still lying against me and I think feeling her warm silky skin gave me the courage I'd been looking for. I looked at her and I said "yes...." and I know I hesitated for a second before I said "yes, if it were up to me I would want to see how it feels if you were to only be with him". I know I said it really fast but I also know that she was intently listening.

As soon as I said it a smile came to her face and she said something like "that wasn't so bad, was it?" as she kissed me and then said "okay, then if it's what you want, the just let it happen baby, okay?" And she proceeded to hold my arm and hand as she slid up and down a little next to and against me and she kissed me and said "it'll be okay baby, I'm not going to leave you or anything" and a second later she kissed me again and said "just relax about it and don't worry" and as she looked downward she continued and said "I know you meant it" and she smiled as she saw that my cock hadn't shrunken at all, even with me not touching it as we talked, there it was, stiff and bobbing away.

She leaned in and kissed me and then said "show me how much it turns you on to think about it". She didn't ask me to talk about it, she just wanted to watch me masturbate. As I lay there stroking she said encouragingly "you like to think about my lover".... "you like to think about just him having sex with me" .... and as I got more and more into it she kept up with the little short sentences ... "mmmm - just him making me cum". She said more but I can't recall all of it, but it was more like that, but I admit that I was lost in my own thoughts. I'll admit here that my thoughts were quite a bit more graphic than the short thoughts she'd been sharing - I had all sorts of visions in my head, mainly of her writhing in pleasure with her lover, and sure enough, a moment later I started to cum and cum and cum. She squealed and I was pretty sure she'd been masturbating herself the whole time and she moaned loudly as I spewed my cum all over.

As I lay there it felt like she was looking at me and she started to talk openly to me and she said "so, you'll be okay when that is all you may have with me?" and I knew what she was asking. I looked at her and told her as honestly as I could that it scared and excited me at the same time and, I guess I felt I should say it so I croaked out "yes, I would like to feel that". My god did she smile at that!!!!! She leaned over towards me and kissed me and said "the more I am thinking about it, the more I want to try it too". I didn't tell her but hearing her say that did give me a little feeling of being scared. We'd always talked about it in the sense of "if" and she seems to now have moved to thinking about it as a "when".

It's okay - I still know what she'd said earlier is true, that this isn't going to be something that she surprises me with.

What she did surprise me with was what she said just after that. She leaned over to me and said "You know, I'm still annoyed with you". I told her again that I was sorry and that I would respect her privacy in the future. She replied that's all well and good but that she was still hurt by it and that she thought I needed to "pay" for it. I looked at her and had no idea what she was talking about. She smiled and said "take a look down here" and pointed to her night-shirt still being pulled up and her lying there naked from the waist down. I glanced, smiled and said "yeah" and she said "no, take a good look". I got up on my elbows and looked and I could see she'd clearly been masturbating and had cum earlier - I could tell from how her pussy looked - open, swollen, glistening. She smiled and said "enjoy your look" and a second later she reached into her night stand and pulled out a pair of panties and said "that's all you're going to see for a while now" and she pulled her panties up and that was it. She turned to me and said "I'll take them off when I want to have fun with you but not till then" and a second later she said "you can think about what you did every time you don't get to see my pussy!".

I was speechless!!! I wanted to say something but no matter what I thought about saying, on second thought, everything would just raise an argument or a discussion that I didn't want to have. Instead I just looked at her and said "okay" and that was it. She leaned over, kissed and hugged me deeply and said she loved me but didn't say anything more. As she rose up on her elbow she looked down at my stomach still covered with my cum and as she started to play with it and push it all into one big puddle and put some on her fingers and said "do you want it?" I smiled and nodded yes and I held her hand and lovingly kissed and licked at her fingers. She didn't say anything else to me and I know she enjoyed reaching down and stroking my softened cock a little more to bring out the last few drops. We kissed when she was done and I know it turned her on tasting cum on my mouth. But we didn't talk about anything sexual after that. She got up, let her night-shirt drop into place and went to wash up before bed. I walked in and got myself cleaned up. As I rubbed against her she turned to me and all she said was "I was serious" and I didn't ask or push any more, instead I just said a quiet "sorry".

This morning - she came out of the bathroom after her shower with her hair up in a towel and her panties already on (she would have normally walked out naked) and just her look at me conveyed her thought from last night that she was serious. I'll have to see later tonight or over the weekend just how this all plays out.

Given that we don't yet really know what the crime is, the question is, do you think the punishment fits the crime? Or is Sue giving you a little of what you want anyway? Great post that. I'm sure we've all been there before.

Sounds like you two continue to communicate and work it all out. Can't imagine that you should worry at all about what she is up to, she will now give you the experience you want and she wants. I bet you can't wait until she tells u condom honey. Then it's time no more of my lovers pussy for you. You'll both love it!

It sounds like somebody's has the future of being a hand only cuckold....congrats !!

STB, soon you will experience the total cutoff. Will you be satisfied with your Wednesdays ritual only
? If so how many months can you go without experiencing real sex?

I thought again about starting a new thread but don't feel there's enough "new" to warrant it.

The weekend was quite interesting. Our daughter came home on Friday evening ecstatic that her boyfriend had asked her to the prom. Sue immediately went into gloating mother mode and not only had to call all the relatives but also started to dote on our daughter in looking at dresses and going out shopping. Nice to see them happy together and locked in an estrogen battle....

The other interesting part of the weekend is what while Sue is apparently standing fast on her promise to wear panties all the time - I was surprised when she came to bed naked on Saturday night. When I shared my surprise with her she giggled and said "that's to punish you" and seemed to say that "this" is to reward me (her coming to bed naked and us having sex together). She told me that her wearing panties was intended to remind me about my behavior and respect for her and that it's her decision to remove them for her own pleasure when we have sex together. Indeed she seemed to enjoy teasing me about "going down" on her while she "allows me to". Between Friday night and last night she's continued to push me to both be more open with her (tell her more of what's on my mind) as well as for her to remind me she's still annoyed with me.

We talked more on Friday and again with the house to ourselves on Saturday night it was a bit more pointed. As we shared a bottle of wine together on Friday night she asked me why I felt reluctant to tell her my horniest thoughts and she told me that she feels she can be quite open with me now. She again reminded me that I shouldn't feel self-conscious about anything. I told her that I still felt a little apprehensive about everything even though I am coming to understand my own desires. She came close to me and said to me that I shouldn't feel bad about what I want and she said to me that she knows that it's not easy for me to tell her all of this. She looked at me and said that she loved me and that I should know that won't ever change. At one point she even said to me "you've told me everything already" and that she admitted that she thought that getting me to repeat it would make it easier for me. She also admitted to liking hearing me be more committed and again repeated that this wasn't happening right away and she even looked at me and said again that "it may not ever happen baby". When we talked more about this on Saturday night, I'd already seen Raks, Far2 and Pnis's posts and that sort of spurred me to open up a bit more.

We talked pretty openly and she said that if/when she found the "right guy" that I would know it. I told her in return that I loved seeing how she acts and feels and responds when she has a boyfriend and how I missed seeing that sparkle in her eye. Despite starting to talk about her, the conversation soon turned around and she again started to tell me that she wanted to know what I was thinking and what I wanted. I guess it's true, if you talk about it enough, that it become something that is less frightening. I told her that I knew the signs and that I was looking forward to seeing her getting horny for another guy. She smiled and asked me if that turned me on and I guess that kind of spurred me to keep talking to her as the smile on her face only got broader as I told her that I loved to see how she started to change when she was seeing a new guy. She told me that's why she said that when it happens, that I'll know it's happening.

It was a really nice moment, I can't explain it but she wasn't teasing me or any of that, instead I told her that I loved how she looked and how I could see the changes when she started to get into another guy. I told her that I loved the thought of her being seduced by her next lover and that I wanted to see how long it took and those sorts of things. She replied that with our daughter now going out so much more often (since she's started driving), that she thought she could more easily open-her-eyes and look around. I asked her if she had anyone in mind yet and she said a honest "no" and so I repeated my thoughts about her maybe going to night-school either at our local-high-school for some 'adult education' classes or that she could look at going back to college for real. We talked about her joining a gym or maybe some other kind of social group and she said that all of those are possible, when I mentioned that there are online websites that we/she could consider, she again reiterated her desire for things to happen naturally/spontaneously even if it takes longer. When I asked her why she said that she felt uncomfortable thinking about arranging things like that and that she didn't like the idea of picking out her next boyfriend from an online website. I tried to tell her that she might find it easier or less uncertain and she replied back with a confident "I don't think it'll take that long".

But as we talked it was apparent that what she'd said to me earlier and what I'd passed along here was true. She said that she had loved how Robert had gotten her interested in him and how he seduced her. I told her that other guys may not be as patient and she said she knew that but that she still wanted to have at least a few dates before she would decide whether it was going to get more serious - and thats when she told me that's what she's been meaning by telling me that I'll see it happening. That I'll see and know she wants to go out on a 2nd date and that I'll see her desires developing for him as they do - she even seemed to emphasize how she would make a point to make sure I realized and she seemed to get all lost in thought as she told me how she hoped she'd feel herself wanting him like she did with Robert.

She'd said earlier that she wanted me to be more comfortable sharing my excitement and my thoughts. As she told me how she hoped she'd be seduced I told her that I wanted to see the excitement in her. She smiled as I said that and I realized that was more of what she wanted to hear from me. I told her that I could tell when she was really getting into Robert last year and that I loved seeing her like that and that I could feel the energy she got from it spilling over elsewhere. She said something about having really enjoyed her time with Robert. I went for broke and I told her that I loved thinking about the first time she had sex with Robert and how horny she was for him already and how I loved seeing that. I also told her that I knew that - for the future - that at some point she's going to come to me and tell me she wants to start going bare with him. I looked at her and told her that "I know what will come soon after that, won't it?". She smiled and cuddled up next to me and told me how awesome she'll feel when she reaches that point with him - "when it happens" and she looked at me and said "you know what that means, right?". And that was when she again said how I'll have seen her getting horny and will know when she's ready to move onto the next steps and how I will surely have seen it coming. I knew it was a point when I had to keep on talking openly to her and that I should just accept it. I told her that I knew that would mean that us using condoms together was something that wouldn't be too far off. She held my hand and said something like "you understand baby, right?". I looked at her and told her that thinking about that, thinking about that conversation and how I/we would feel, that it's something I would want her to do. She was quiet for a second and I took it as her encouraging me to keep talking so I did. I told her how I'd long run that conversation though my head and how turned on I'll be when it comes time. I told her that hearing her tell me that she'd like it to again be just her lover that cums in her is something that makes me incredibly horny and I admitted that (as she very well knew) that I masturbated many times to the thought of her coming out and asking me for that.

I seized the moment and I just kept talking. Maybe thats what got her to calm down more and to get into sex even more on Saturday night but I told her the thoughts I'd had and had tried to share many times. I told her that knowing she would ask that of me is a turn-on in and of itself but this time I told her that it turned me on incredibly to think about me actually putting on my own condom so that I wouldn't cum in her was something that continued to strangely turn me on. She moaned back and started to kiss and stroke my cock as she encouraged me to tell her more. I went for broke and I told her that thinking of her pussy and thinking about how she talks herself when she's more serious, I told her that thinking of her only having her lovers cum in her vagina was a huge turn on to me. I told her that seeing, feeling or even tasting it in her is something that I jerk-off to constantly. And in the heat of my openness I said that it makes me so horny that I know that when she comes to me and asks that it just be her lover who gets to feel and use her pussy, that I know it'll make me wickedly horny! My god did she love to hear that from me. It seems to be what she's wanted - to hear me tell her what turns me on.

It was easier after that point. She lay back and let me see her naked body again - seeing her labia spread apart and revealing the sexy pinkness of her pussy - I told her that it turned me on that she shared herself like this. And as I pushed my cock into her she moaned about how I should enjoy it while I still could. We talked more but by then, both of us were really horny. As we fucked she would occasionally tease me about "enjoy it while you can" and I teased both her and myself when I said (and thought) that only her lover would fuck her like this.

No surprise, all of this talk got to both of us and soon we were into an intense fuck. I admitted to her a few times that I loved thinking of her lover having her just as I was and just as she can sometimes feel my response in my cock, this time as I talked to her, I could feel it in her pussy. Whenever I'd share a deep thought like that, the response was unmistakeable, her pussy would juice-up and I could feel her body respond. I pushed it many times with her and told her that I loved thinking about her pussy filled with her lover's cock. She would respond by telling me to fuck her deeper and harder and to tell me how wet she feels.

I admit we were both pretty horny and really going at it on Saturday night when she got into this position that was just awesome and that spurred me to really get into fucking her deep and slow until she squealed and begged me to give it to her harder. She pushed me to tell her more as I got more and more forceful with her. In my head my brain was already moving towards the point of no return. I told her how great she felt and she did the same. As we got more and more into it - a scene came into my head and my god did it get me hot - hot enough that I managed to tell it to her. I told her that it turned me on to think of her saying to me that "this is the last time" and that I should enjoy her as much as I could. She squealed and thrashed her head around and moaned out "oh god yes, give me to my lover" or something like that. But it wasn't what she said, it was how she felt, the unmistakeable feel of her body spasming and of her cumming and cumming and cumming as I fucked her. I didn't say it but in my head, that the scene would end with her telling me to "cum one last time in me" was enough to push me over.... I plunged into her deep and hard and held it there as I started to cum inside her. Her eyes opened widely as she felt my cock throb one last time and then she felt me cumming deep in her.

SoonToBe said:
I went for broke and I told her that I loved thinking about the first time she had sex with Robert and how horny she was for him already and how I loved seeing that. I also told her that I knew that - for the future - that at some point she's going to come to me and tell me she wants to start going bare with him.

Steve- as I remember, at the very start of their time together, after Robert had convinced Sue that he was "clean" (I'm not sure if he showed her recent test results, or other evidence or whatever) Sue decided to forgo condoms and go "bare" with him from the very start. A straight forward "no-fuss, no-muss" approach to the issue with little to no discussion occurring between you and her.
From reading into recent postings I get the impression that with her next lover (if indeed there is going to be a next lover) the issue of condom usage, and perhaps more importantly NO condom usage, or deciding when and where to go bare has now morphed into a huge issue which is going to involve much discussion, planning and possibly even an amount of ceremony.
How and why has the thinking changed on this issue taking it off of the "minor details" list and putting it onto the "major importance" list. Is it because you feel that you didn't get enough, or at least as much as you could have, out of it emotionally, as it was something that just sort of got swept under the rug last time with Robert???????

CSC - there was a long-enough lead-up time for her last time such that I think she felt comfortable with him and I believe he provided some sort of evidence of safety (I'll actually have to go back and check my postings from back then to see what she'd felt and when).

What I can say is that, at least in my thinking and I hope in hers, that with her looking elsewhere, outside of work this time, that a more cautious approach may be warranted. I think also that she and I have had some interesting results and experiences with condoms that they don't represent the bad memories that either of us had of them. From my own personal perspective, I would enjoy hearing of her time with her lover and to be a part of the discussion of when they may decide to go bare - so yes, in that sense, I did miss out on that when she was with Robert. I hope she's now aware enough from what we've talked about, that she'll want to share that with me.

its amazing how aware of herself she has become over time! she still seems to really want to know what your thinking which i think is a good sign.

SoonToBe said:
"We talked about her joining a gym or maybe some other kind of social group and she said that all of those are possible ...."

If Sue joins a Gym, she should go to one that has a good male massage therapist, They are excellent 'woman pleasing lovers'. I should know, I am one!

Cheers, Harry

No update on your Wednesday night fun? Bummer, us all ready "Hand Only" cucks need your posts!!! LOL

Ha. Looks like pnis is in denial for a bit longer. Can't blame you Steve, you've always said you wouldn't post unless you had news or thoughts that were new or of interest. It's one of the things that makes this thread authentic. I think we can wait ....

Hey all - we were away from Saturday morning till earlier this afternoon visiting a few last colleges with our daughter so she can make her decision. It was a bit last minute and unplanned. We went and visited a cousin who's a year older and our daughter spent the night in the dorm which left us alone in the hotel room. But between the college decisions and the upcoming prom, she and Sue are totally preoccupied with all of this stuff and I'm tagging along....

I haven't posted here because I've been doing some thinking. Actually, Sue's been kind of forcing it on me as she is convinced that I'll be more relaxed and calm and less apprehensive about all of this if we can start to talk about it more openly. I know I've said this for a while now. This past Wednesday night I gave into her and tried to be more open about things. She insisted that I could tell her anything and that she'd never think less of me. I guess it felt right because I started to open up a bit to her. It felt really weird at first, like I was baring my soul in a way. She asked what turned me on when I am alone or when I'm masturbating - it felt so weird to tell her things that I did at first.

But she seems to be right. The more we talked the easier it did seem. My god, I told her some things that I'd have never thought I could say to her and to her credit she listened and didn't judge me. I think she obviously knew the directions of my thoughts but at the same time I think some of what turned me on surprised her. It felt weird to tell her some of it as it meant admitting that some of what really turns me on now is what I cringed about earlier on. It surprised her that it turned me on to think of her sharing moments with her lover that used to really get to me, close intimate moments. I told her how it turned me on that her lover and she would lie afterwards, still together sexually and that it turned me on that she could feel his cock as it softened up and slipped out of her. I told her how I loved thinking of her pussy - I even referred to it as her vagina at some points - and how I loved that she shared it with others and how it made me incredibly turned on that other guys know how she feels sexually.

Between Wednesday night and last night I found it easier to tell her more of the thoughts I've had. She asked me if it turned me on to think about denial and she asked me to try to explain how it made me feel. I told her that just seeing her in her panties made me want her so much and I told her that the idea that only her lover would see her naked (even if it's just in my head for right now) was something that turned me on incredibly. But it was when I started to tell her how I wanted to re-live the moment when she'd asked me to use condoms with her that she seemed to finally believe that I was truly comfortable with it all. I think, in reality, I've been more comfortable and accepting of all of this that she may have given me credit for. I told her that when she was ready for that decision again, that I wanted us to make a bit more of a ceremony about it and that I wanted her to play it up more that my last time for feeling her bare was coming soon. She admitted to me that hearing me open up like that last night had made her really turned on. She talked more openly and straight-forward with me about it. She agreed that when that time comes (I noted it was 'when' and not 'if') that she would be sure to make me more aware of it. She said she was surprised by my acceptance of it last time and that she would know how to make it even better for me this time. I guess maybe I do perhaps want a little bit of humiliation after all? I didn't tell her that, but I am sure she can see where the line has been moved to.

As we got more worked up in bed she asked me what else turned me on and I admit, I felt pretty comfortable and was able to tell her that although I'd surely miss it, that the thought of her asking me to stop having sex with her because she wants to be with her lover only was incredibly arousing to me. She asked me to tell her a bit more if I could. As I said, I think maybe I've come to a crossroads of sorts in that I looked at her and told her simply that the thought of only her lover having sex with her was strangely arousing to me. She asked me why and I told her that the thought of me, essentially giving her most private and intimate parts to her lover for his use only was just something that made me really horny. I told her that when I see her in her panties now, that it gives me a thrill to imagine that she's doing it because she doesn't want to tease me by letting me see what I can't have.

By the time we got to fucking last night, I was rock hard and her pussy was drenched. She looked up at me as we fucked and she told me to tell her more. I struggled but managed to tell her a few more things until just the thoughts in my head were enough to cause me to explode. She felt it coming and she let herself go into an incredible orgasm that shook the bed. As I felt her pussy gush beneath me I let go inside her and again, as I spurted squirt after squirt of cum deep in her she arched her back and groaned as a huge wave of an orgasm swept over her as I finished in her.

I'll end this post now by saying that for maybe the first time, after we'd finished and a few minutes later she got up to go into the bathroom and I followed her in and in the dim light as the water warmed up I looked at her and I told her openly, for maybe the first time ever, that I wanted her to only feel that with her lover. She looked up at me a second later and realized what I'd just said to her and she reached up and hugged me deeply and said she loved me and that we would always have each other.

That's all for now, we still need to get some stuff unpacked from yesterday.

You both are going to love this next phase in your cuckold journey. Keep the communication flowing and it will all work out. How exciting is it that Sue's pussy will soon be soley someone else's enjoyment and for her to be naughty! I know you 2 don't have any interest in chastity but you should definitely talk about her controlling your orgasms. Also, will you be able to clean her pussy for her, I know she likes it in her but since you enjoy that you may want to discuss it with her. And then lastly, since maybe you like a little humilation, you should ask about being apart of their love making. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread