• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dana007 said:
STB
Now that sue will be loking for a new lover, what if she finds a black guy for the short time. that sue wants this to go on.
and he takes total control and will not let you have her at all while they are, togather what will you do and how will you feel about that.
keep us posted.

Although possible it does seem unlikely that Sue would choose a black lover as you have repeatedly outlined the fact that she is just simply not/nor was she ever, attracted to black men.
I do recognize however an anxious kind of restlessness in Dana's post. As a reader/follower I have similar feelings of late. As good as this current "hiatus" has been in terms of you and Sue being once again able to re-connect in a monogamous (almost) way, for myself and perhaps Dana and some others it has been just the opposite. Although recent postings continue to detail weekly progress the content has been mostly covered here before. Sue continues to enjoy occasional "meetings" with Tony however there is nothing going on there beyond the physical to report. Her current relationship with her on-line pen-pal sounds like it could yield some discussion generating posts however we have not been given any information on what is going on with that.
I certainly would not pretend to speak for Dana or anyone else who regularly"tunes in" however a dose of all new, steamy raw unbridled lust coupled with generous portions of slutty passion and desire described in an over the top uncut and unrated format, (which has become standard for this thread over the years) may be just what the Doctor needs to order right now.
This is certainly what I hope to see ASAP with a new lover, be he white, black, or any color in between.

There is an ole saying, "Good things come to those who wait".

Steve, enjoy this time of reconnection, before taking the next step.

With the house free and clear more trail blazing ahead your path...........,

In time...............

Will2112001 said:
Just thought I would point this out. But as a Beta, if Sue did choose to be with a black-guy. Steve You would have No say in the matter. Its totally up to Sue.

Well spoken by a man that has certainly "known" a few women in his life.

But on the other hand, Although Steve has said he wouldn't tell her NO! I believe he certainly knows Sue's likes and desires better than any of us that add our comments to his thead.

Cheers, Harry

For CSC and the others, I do suspect that quite a fuel-supply is being built up for what will possibly be an explosion when the time does come. I've mentioned in PM's that I've noticed she's been hornier and far easier to arouse and quite wet most of the time. I'm not sure what she's getting out of her pen-pal fun other than what she's shared in that she's learning more about herself and that he's "quite the good talker". Whatever it is, I'm enjoying the fruits of his labor with her. I still don't believe she'll select a black guy as her next partner, I just don't see it. If anything, maybe she's not ready for that if it were to fulfill the proverbial stories about sex with black guys. But I wouldn't rule it out in the future in the sense that she's never said "never".

For now, the sex between us continues to be as good, if not even better than the last times we were together "just us" which, granted, is several years ago. What I really enjoy is just how comfortable it's become between us as an side-effect of everything. She's more vocal about things and I find it so much easier to tell her what I want. She's no longer shy to tell me to "fuck me hard" or "push it deeper", not that she ever was, but it seems more relaxed from her now as if she will say it as she thinks it as opposed to when she may have needed to say it. Whatever, I am very much enjoying resuming an alpha-like role.

But I make no secrets about it, I do want to be the beta again in the future. I just find myself transfixed by this thought and even now just typing this, my cock is getting hard....

Hi Stb

Have you and sue planed anymore ski trips yet, and if so does sue plan to see tony before you all go.

it looks like the weather will be putting bown somemore snow in the northeast this weekend or next week.
well enjoy and have fun.

keep us posted.

Dana and others, yes, we're actually going away early tomorrow morning to head up to NY State to ski for the weekend. We found a good deal on lodging and decided, spur of the moment, to get away again. As I said, she's very into getting back into skiing this winter.

There isn't a lot to tell and work has just been insanely busy that I stayed late both yesterday and tonight, I knew it was coming and that's also why Sue was also interested in going as she thought it'd be good for me to take my mind off things. She did tease me about Tony on Wednesday night. Despite work already ramping up I find that I always look forward to Wednesdays and this week was no exception. I think Sue is feeling me out about what turns me on and what doesn't, from the earlier discussions to her exploring fingering my butt while she and I stroked me. She's done that to me before and I guess sometimes it can feel okay but other times, I guess it's just not what feels good. It was the latter this past Wednesday. She teased me that she didn't have to worry about me running off with a guy on her and really got my attention when she sucked me back to full-mast!

She told me that she wanted to see Tony again and I am sure she could tell the idea turned me on. Is it weird to say that I miss knowing she is fucking someone else? I told her that I thought it'd be hot if she did and then came home like last time. She giggled and teased me a little bit more with kind of a mommy-sound "awww, do you miss me sharing my pussy baby?" and at other time she said "I miss it too, I miss how I feel afterwards....".

I'd like to say that there were other revelations or something new but there wasn't. Her teasing escalated along with my arousal. When she told me again how she hoped she'd have a boyfriend when our daughter goes off to college in another 6 months (wow - the time is flying), how she again wants him to spend more time at our house (which I knew meant overnight) - but then she said it again - that she wanted to spend some nights at his place. I guess I responded to that because she seized on it and started to really tease me. "You know, I'll have to leave some of my stuff there" "It'll be fun waking up with him sometimes" but when she started to tell me how, in her head, she could see herself "getting ready for bed with him and then climbing in naked" - she had me going but then she immediately added "and him fucking me before we fall asleep" - wow, I was shooting off like a rocket.

She moaned loudly and put her hand on mine as I stroked out the last spurt and then she ran her finger up from the bottom to the tip like I'd shown her to draw out every last drop. Feeling her fingers stroke all the way to the very tip always makes me shiver. She commented on how sometimes it seems like I cum a lot more than at other times, apparently Wednesday was also one of those nights in that she scooped up more and more semen off of my stomach and let me lick it from her fingers.

We packed everything up earlier tonight and she let me see that she was taking several of her toys including "Jim" as well as another dildo and quite a bit of lubricant. She kissed me before bed and reminded me how horny she gets after having a drink after skiing all day so I'm still basking in my alpha-sunshine for the time being.

STB

I hope that you and sue had a great weekend on the snow.

keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
...some of what Sue's said, I think shows what her awareness is of what's going on and what she wants. I've been using the term "affair" because it's how she referred to it, but perhaps the term "fling" is more apt to describe what she's saying. Something short but hot as she's described it. I think as long as the rest of our lives stay intact and no matter what we reconnect at times, that I don't see how I can say no right now - but as I said - there's a lot of time and distance between now and then...

Steve, I've been reading your story here since you started posting. Thanks for sharing. At times, your story has ignited my sex life and often kept me very horny. This pause in Sue's extramarital "flings" seems like a natural time to reflect. You speak of the time and distance between now and then. I'm curious about the time and distance between then and now. Looking back to the early days of this journey, did you ever dream that you would be where you are now? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this - how your journey has met, exceeded or fallen short of your expectations.

Finally a few minutes to post as again, I pay the price for going away, even over the weekend it seems. Anyway, work aside....

Our weekend was spectacular, our worry about the snow turned out to be naught as the storm ran much further south and we avoided the bitter cold. Conditions were remarkably good if anyone's still contemplating hitting the slopes in VT - there's still another month or more of snow....

I would love to share that there were dramatic new revelations, but alas, there is not. I will share that on Saturday afternoon Sue called it a day about 45 minutes before me and said she'd meet me in the lodge. I knew I'd either find her huddled up in a corner reading a book on her Kindle - or - and I should have realized it would be the latter - that I'd find her at the bar. So, I come walking in and scan the bar and there she is, sitting on the far side having quite a nice chat with what appeared to be an older guy - certainly +10 years on us. She introduced us briefly and he said he had to be going anyway so I took his seat and ordered myself a beer. Sue was pleasantly buzzed and when I joked that "was he trying to pick you up?" she giggled and said that she was sure he was heading that way but hadn't done so yet.

As I said earlier, skiing, being out in the fresh air all day gets her very horny. I can recall many times when we were dating and early in our relationship when we'd beg out of going to the bars when we'd be skiing with other friends and we'd stay in the room and fuck all night long. So I knew what the evening would bring.

It's just pretty much a part of our normal repertoire now that she'll tease me and get me all horny - but Saturday, I asked her if she was "interested in an older guy?". She was quiet for a bit and then said that she'd been thinking about it, not just because of earlier but just in general, wondering if maybe that would be the kind of guy who'd give her the experience she wants. She was probably heading down that road until I said something about wondering how he'd perform with her - or more likely it was that I giggled just before that and said quietly "you'll wear him out!!!". And our short conversation pretty much centered around how my own performance has admittedly sagged in recent years. In the not so distant past, twice one night and again the next day wasn't such a crazy idea but now, I admit that I'd probably need a bit of convincing for the 2nd day - and I asked her if that was really who she wanted? We talked a bit about who she enjoyed being with most and she said almost without a thought that she still liked how she felt with Brad (interesting thing in light of sptbj's question) and then she smiled and said "of course Robert". I looked at her and said that I thought she knew a lot more about herself when she was with Robert and she said something about regretting how she'd let herself get into Brad back then. But the point of all that was that both Brad and Robert were younger than Don and Frank as comparison in terms of age. She giggled and said I was right, and then she said "what I want I guess is a younger guy".

That came back later on when we were in bed together and she began to tease me about "enjoying a younger guy". She was getting herself off as she was getting to me. It was very intense to feel her talk to me as I was fucking her and to feel her get wetter and more responsive, at some point I realized I could feel it in her pussy before she'd come out and say it to me - as if she was thinking about it first and then telling me her thoughts. I felt her pussy spasm - closing tightly and then opening wide - as she played up and wondering "just how much a young guy can cum....". Feeling her body like that made me think of how she must feel on Wednesday nights when she does it to me. I actually held my arousal at bay for a few moments to try to stay mentally intact to see what I could feel next and what she'd say and - more so - what could I say back to her to keep it going. I could feel how huge my cock felt in her as I felt her body twist and writhe beneath me at times as I responded to her teases. Finally neither of us could hold back as she'd say something like "I need to feel him fucking me" and I'd groan back "I want you to cum with him". I don't know that that's exactly what I said but it is something like it that ultimately led to her locking her legs around my back and pulling me deep into her when I did finally cum.

It was only when we were done that we both realized we'd fucked like animals without needing to use any lubricant. I told her what I'd said here about skiing always making her horny. She giggled and we hugged and as we lay there she looked up towards me and when I asked her "what?" she smiled and said "you know, without any lube you could go down on me if you wanted". I looked at her and said what I always say "is that what you'd like?". Her smile left me no doubt and a second later she was eagerly spreading her legs at which point she gently teased me and asked me more stuff including if I was ready to share her pussy again. I joked that Tony still gets a little piece of ass and she giggled and said "you know what I mean...." When I started to pull her open with my fingers so I could push my tongue into her a bit she moaned and asked me if I was ready to "taste another guy in me?". I knew already but licking at her reminded me that I was pretty spent from the first go-round but I also knew, I could just feel it, that if I kept going and was a little more forceful, I could easily get her to cum again. So I accepted my own challenge and sure enough, maybe 5-10 mins later, the orgasm I induced in her brought forth a large dribble of my own cum.

For sptbj's question. I think I've been pretty aware of the journey all along the way. I think it's been an amazing experience for me. Looking back at it, some of the things I placed so much emphasis and "value" on turned out to be not so, but that's all more than made up for how I feel about Sue now compared to back then. Perhaps 'respect' is a good word, as I believe I really see that our lives together are about more than just sex - whether it's sex between us or her with another guy. My recent revelations and admissions have only made me feel even better and in many ways, seems to have satiated my curiosity and desires, or at least provided me with the feeling I have been seeking. I could have never envisioned we would move in the direction we did, but it has shown me that my earliest values and emphasis were misplaced and were, I guess, maybe my way of trying to cover up that I've wanted to feel like the beta-male for her for a long time now.

I wish I understood more of my desires but I'm not willing to pay to talk to someone about it despite my curiosity. I will say that our communication - our ability to talk about anything, and I do mean anything, has become very easy and relaxed. That has certainly extended outside just our bedroom and sex - it was a huge help when her dad was ill and we needed to be able to say what needed to be said. It's helped in the past few years in that we're able to speak coherently to our daughter - many times, as one voice.

I'm not sure if my answer matched your question though.

I believe we're looking to get at least one more ski-weekend in, maybe 3/15-16 or maybe 3/22-23. And then, I teased Sue about doing some "spring skiing" this year as the slopes will be open well into April. And I can tell you from our talk when we were away, she feels the conflict but also knows that the snow will be gone soon enough and she's made it no doubt that she WILL find another guy. Is it crazy to say that made me smile?

I have a million thoughts in my head right now starting last night when I was horny and definitely looking forward to our weekly fun. She was very playful last night but teased me many times about sharing her and more. It escalated as she again tweaked it up a little bit and she started to share her own thoughts - admitting that she was missing having another guy on a more regular basis.

She actually asked me if I was enjoying being the "alpha", it felt weird to hear her saying it to me, but again, she just seemed to have this calmness about her because as I answered yes she asked me, as if she was asking what the weather was, whether I still wanted to be the "beta". She was lying next to me and just had on her long night-shirt and I could clearly see her nipples were hard as she was talking to me. She told me that she thought it was sexy that I wanted to let her do stuff with other guys and she again asked me if I really wanted to be the beta guy again. Maybe it's all the time these past few weeks really knowing that it's awesome sex between us (I'm sure someone heard us last Saturday night as there were others in other condos next door), but I think I felt a little reluctance at first. She sat up and pulled off her night shirt and lay back down next to me and she ran her hand across my chest and then down towards my cock. As she reached for it she kissed my neck and my cheek and she almost whispered "you can tell me anything baby" and a second later she asked me again if I wanted to be her "beta guy. I held her other hand in mine tightly as I gave in and said yes. She asked me what I was thinking about and I told her that it excited me if she wanted to do it.

Again she openly said how she missed it, the excitement, the fun, the pleasure and she said it, I think to make a point, but she then said that she also missed the intimacy she'd share with her boyfriend. By now I was stroking my own cock as she told me how she hoped she'd find a hot young guy (owing to our earlier conversation) who could, as she put it, "make me moan". Talk about striking a nerve, it was just the way she said it that hit me and my god could I feel a huge load brewing.

I told her that I loved these last two months with us sort of going back to normal, and I guess saying yes to her earlier question just made it easier for me to say that I was wanting to again feel her wanting another man for sex. She knew I was horny and I think she was too. She wouldn't admit it but I could feel her next to me and she has this feel to her as she gets horny, her breasts get taut, her nipples will get almost obscenely hard and she tends to get this flushed look and a slight sheen of sweat around her forehead. I moaned that I loved how she felt when she'd let me have sex with her when she'd get home. Her response was a deep moan and then a giggle about "how slutty I am ..... you know ..... letting 2 different men cum in me!!! oh dear....". It was in a sexy sarcastic tone but nontheless I brought a huge groan out of me and again I swear I thought I felt a twinge pass over her again. She teased me that maybe she shouldn't be so slutty and she almost seemed to try to keep a straighter voice but with a clear sexy overtone when she said "maybe when it's time to let him go bare, that'll be when you go back to condoms?" and then in that sexy sarcastic voice "what do you think baby?" I didn't need to answer her as my stiff cock and the precum now oozing out gave her the answer she needed to hear. She continued to taunt me and asked me "what do you think baby? I know it turns you on to know that only my lover is cumming in me....".

Her teasing was really having the desired effect as I was getting closer and closer and I swear I could feel her moving around such that I am quite sure she was somehow enhancing her own fun. I know that it was virtually involuntary but as she teased me she eventually led up to asking me what I thought of her pussy just being for her lover that I started to cum. She teased me about how turned on that made me as she told me how horny it made her to think about it too. As she talked I could feel spurt after spurt of cum landing on my chest and stomach, but I swear I also heard her having some sort of orgasm for sure as she went totally quiet for a few moments.

When she rose up on one elbow and sort of surveyed my body she giggled and said in the most loving compassionate voice "it's okay that it turns you on honey, I love you more than anything" and then she leaned in and kissed me incredibly passionately. I wanted to maybe talk a little more but I felt her fingers playing with my cum and knew she wanted to share it with me.

We didn't talk much more last night, I know that I felt somewhat *******/revealed and that I needed a little time to again think about shifting gears. We started to talk a bit more tonight but the phone rang and then one thing turned into another and that was that, but we did lie in bed for a little while earlier and she said she was tired and that we'd have time over a bottle of wine to talk more tomorrow night (Friday). I lay there next to her and I guess she must have realized I wasn't falling asleep because she turned her head towards me and said "go on down to the office and have some fun and get yourself tired out" as I started to get out of bed she murmured from under the cover that I should "be quiet when I come back in".

I was horny before but now after taking a little time to complete my thoughts, I'm finding myself quite tired myself - so I'll just have to "save myself" for her.

GTR

SoonToBe said:
... I'm not sure if my answer matched your question though...

Yes, Steve, you answered my question with your usual "way with words." Thanks for taking the time to reply. As for understanding your desires, I'm not sure I'm much help, but I do share the same desires - so you're not alone. I'm looking forward to your continuing adventures! Have fun!

STB
Did you and sue have your normal wednesday night fun, or did you do something new.
has sue told you if she was going to see tony anytime soon again.
hope all is well with you both.
keep us posted.

Steve,
It's been a while since you posted. I suspect you may be busy catching up from your holidays plus maybe things are still a bit quieter without another guy in the frame yet. I hope you don't think that. We are just as riveted to your story even without that. I notice Sue has been enjoying both sides of the sub/dom divide with you. Making good use of the Alpha whilst teasing the Beta. I'm sure sometimes you don't know whether you are coming or going! One point emerges though. For the tease to work she has to at least equal where you were before, even be beyond when she talks about denial. In reality, which may be sooner than you think maybe, I think a switch from where you are now to total denial would be hard to take. For both of you. How do you expect her to start when she finds her stud?

Peak - not much to share, we even passed up on our Wednesday night ritual this week as we're leaving mid-day tomorrow to grab another weekend skiing now that a March snowstorm has readied the slopes for us. Even I am impressed at Sue's desire to hit the slopes as much as she is. She's even talked about yet another weekend if the weather stays favorable. Instead last night was spent doing laundry (her) and paying bills (me) amongst other things. She did still give me some alone-time which I enjoyed, upon re-entering the bedroom I had the distinct sense that she too had her fun - the drawer in the nightstand where her toys are was open a tiny bit, the bed seemed strangely neater than it should have been and there was a distinct smell of soap in the bathroom (her cleaning up her toys - smelled it before) and she wasn't yet ready for bed and then there was the look in her eyes that I am now able to see more easily. So yes, tomorrow will be more of the alpha-me. It's not as big a conflict as I might have thought it to be, me resuming the alpha role. I clearly still have the incredible desire to return to the cuckold-fold, but for the time being, we are both enjoying things. In some ways, feeling the intensity of the sex between us is also intensifying my desire for her to feel that with another guy. I can't explain it fully but, as crazy as it sounds, the more I feel her slip into this post-orgasmic bliss as I cum in her, the more I want her to have that with her lover.

There also isn't much more to share. Sue has decided to cool things with Tony for a while. She says she doesn't want to lead him on or anything like that, but I think her real reason is that it drops her desire to seek out her next boyfriend. You are correct in a way, perhaps the sex is fulfilling your thought about it making it easier to talk about denial. We've talked about total denial and she's again said that it's not something in the near future and that, I can't remember exactly how she's said it, but that by the time it becomes something she might be considering, that she doesn't think it'll be a surprise. As she explained it that for her to want that, it would mean she'd have not only found a guy she'd really want to do it with, but that it isn't something that she'd just decide overnight and she's essentially promised it'd be something we'd talk about just as we sort of did when she brought up using condoms with her - and I suppose shes right as when she did finally come out and ask for that, she'd long given me enough signals and such. And even that, using condoms, again here she said the same thing "you'll know in plenty of time to enjoy me".

I don't specifically know what she's thinking about where she'll find her next partner. While work remains an obvious place, I think she's sensitive to perhaps that being a bit too much again, and that may also be behind her reluctance with Tony and her shirking away from going out as much as she used to, even for just one drink after work. I reminded her that everyone knows she's skiing more this year and also that we've had a heck of a snowy and cold winter that I doubted attendance at the revelry was down from its high point last summer/fall. She's mentioned maybe checking out some online websites even though she had earlier sworn off "arranging" things like that. I know she'd prefer spontaneity over scheduled. I told her that I would like to know about anything like that if she does it and she agreed.

To be honest, we've talked about a lot of things including how she (and I) think things may progress. She'll use condoms with him at first until she's sure of her feelings for him and she's at a point when she wants to increase the intimacy with him. I can tell you that it is a totally crazy feeling to hear your wife say something like that. She said that she'd want to make sure he's safe and then she would want to go bare with him. I wasn't surprised when she said that she thought that might be two or so months time. It was a crazy conversation after that point where she started to talk about how she'd need to feel about him that would lead her to want me to start to use condoms again. And, in reality, where the conversation went was that if she felt that desire and that if things continued on that pace, that she felt that would be when she might begin to think towards wanting more.

A lot depends on who she finds and when. We'll have an empty-nest come September so in her scheming subconscious, perhaps she'd look to time things so that date corresponds to a milestone in her denial desires. I can almost see her subconsciously scheming such that she'll ask for my return to condoms in late August into September......

STB
Great upsate, and have fun on the slop's again this weekend.
keep us posted.

Steve a couple of thoughts here. You know deep down Your a Cuckold and a Beta at heart. You may play at being a Alpha. But Your not really happy at it. Your happiest being the Beta. Now as the Beta. Why do You have any input as to when where or how Sue finds Her Lovers? Remember Your the Cuckold. Your one of The Lucky One's. Sue shares Her experience with You. I have been with wives who tell there Husbands nothing. If they didn't see Their Wives walk out the door dressed up. Or see their soiled panties on the bathroom floor in the morning. They wouldn't have a clue. Count Your Blessing For What You Have!!!! There are Cuckolds that would kill for what You got.

Sue is wise to look else where other than work. Never Shit Where You Eat. It very seldom ends well. More than half the relationships today start from online sites. Why leave thing chance? Spontaneity works well in the movies. But this is "Real Life"

Is Sue still getting advice from someone else?

Steve just a quick question for you. You say Sue and yourself both are not interested in chastity play. What do you think will happen if Sue falls for a Dom lover that asks her to put you in chastity so he knows for sure your not fucking her?

We've returned from yet another great ski weekend. I have to pinch myself sometimes that this is all truly happening. Sue was quite a skier when we first got together and now it seems, as with other desires from long ago that have been re-kindled, this too is a pleasant return. Including her horniness after skiing for the day.

Before I continue and post some of my continuing thoughts I wanted to answer Pnis' question. I would expect Sue to say just that, that neither of us are interested in chastity play. I'm thinking that unless it's a turn-on for Sue, why would a Dom push for that when I would willingly go along with her desires.

That's actually an interesting segue into some of what we talked about while we were away. I'll jump around as the thoughts go through my head. At one point as we were fucking she looked up at me and said "you want to give this up, eh?" - I guess I was going at her pretty good as she was starting to really get into it. I should add that we fucked on and off for probably over an hour before we finally both felt the need (well, really me, I guess) to really let go. But at one point we'd been fucking for a while and we took a break to get a drink of water and when she saw me walk back into the bedroom with my cock all hard and wet/sticky from her and I pushed back into her firmly was when she asked me that. It was so erotic talking to her about it as we were fucking. I told her it wasn't that I "wanted" to not fuck her but that I wanted to feel it if she wanted it. She pulled her knees back and it felt heavenly as she told me "I think about it sometimes..... Only feeling my lover......" We later talked more about it and she said that knowing I wanted her to deny me made it easier for her to think about it. As I understood her to say - knowing it gave me some sort of mental-pleasure made it easier for her to start to think more about it and she looked at me and said at one point that she knows that when she finds the right guy that she feels comfortable with, that she will want to do it.

I asked her to tell me more and she said that she'd begun to really feel more comfortable in all of this stuff. Will, she did admit to still enjoying her pen-pal relationship and I asked her if that was helping her confidence. She shared a little with me and said that her pen-pal had said that she should embrace more of her own desires and that she should feel confident that what she wanted would also be what turned me on. I laughed at her and sarcastically asked her "you needed him to tell you that?". But then she started to tell me more of what I'd said earlier - that even she feels like she's dropping all of the burdens she's picked up over the years - and she's said that now seems to include how she feels about herself and about sex. I again laughed at her at telling me the obvious but she continued to talk and she said that she liked feeling sexy again (I know that there's a "before it's too late" thought in there) and that she said she seems much more self-aware including how she feels sexually and what she wants.

She reminded me of some things she'd said to me long ago and I did recall them when she said them. I've said many times that I remembered her attitude about sex when we'd first gotten together - she was very open about her wanting her pleasure and I so remember her making sure she had her orgasms and her being the one actually wanting sex and wanting certain positions and such. She reminded me that she was also very aware of her own body and as she talked it did bring back memories. I knew she'd gotten a bit more serious when she said she was much more aware of her vagina. When we're talking all sexy/horny she will refer to it as her pussy, but in that moment she said that she'd been much more aware of her vagina and how she fells vaginally when we're having sex. I started to remember more as she talked and she said that she'd always been aware of that when we first started to have sex as she would explain "I remembered focusing and feeling so much of how you .... and other guys .... felt in me and how I could feel so much".

She said it started last year and was partly what was also behind her decision to ask me to use condoms with her. I think I mentioned it back then but she said it again, that she stated to become much more aware of how she felt during sex and what she wanted to feel from her lover vs. what she wanted to feel from me. Apparently, serendipitously or via fate, my "coming out" about wanting to be her beta-male fit right into her growing awareness and desires. I know she's said many things about being able to feel me or her lover - to be very aware of how our cocks feel in her and how she can feel when we are about to cum. But she also said she's become very aware of how she feels inside. She said that she can now feel how different her vagina feels when her legs are far back the way I like them, wrapped around my arms and spread versus how she feels when her legs are down and her feet are flat on the bed versus how she feels when her ankles are on my shoulders and her legs are closer together.

It was a good thing I'd cum already as her talk was getting me hard once again - she asked if I remembered what she'd said to me long ago in that note she'd sent me about how she felt early on with Brad when he'd gotten behind her. She asked if I remembered how she said she'd felt like she'd been "mounted" like an animal. She seemed to seethe sexuality when she said how erotic it feels now to her to be fucked in that position and she said she'd loved it when I'd fucked her like that just a little while earlier and she asked if I knew when she'd cum. I told her that of course I could tell from how her pussy felt and also from how she screamed into the pillow on the bed. She looked at me and said that she loved feeling me pull her open in that position and how she could feel my cock penetrate her slowly and deeply.

As we talked more she asked me again if I was still turned on by all of this but the answer was quite obvious from my now again stiffening cock that was visible to both of us as we lay there talking. She told me how when I agreed to use condoms with her how it made her feel wonderful and how she seemed to almost find her pussy became even more sensitive and how she became more and more aware of how she felt feeling her lover cum inside her and the difference not feeling that from me. I knew what she was getting at and I, I guess a little sheepishly, said "I know, it turns me on to think about that". She took my hand and said that she knows it's very special what I want to give up and she wanted me to know that she understood it and that she thought it was maybe one of the most beautiful things I'd ever done.

Before I could say anything more she proceeded to tell me that "it feels different in more ways than just that you know....". She knew that was going to hit me and I felt her hold my hand even more tightly and she said "it's okay baby, I love it between us no matter what...." and she proceeded to tell me that while she definitely cums and orgasms with me when I'm using a condom with her, she did say to me that it really wasn't the same as being bare and that now that with her raised/restored awareness of her sexuality that she looked at me and said "it's really so much better feeling it bare baby...." She said that she knows that I need to be with her sexually and that using condoms with me gives me that feeling that I need but she said that it's not the same for her.

I knew what was coming and sure enough she said that if she does find a lover who she will "feel strongly" about that she wanted me to know that when we have sex together after that and I go back to using condoms, that she wanted me to know all of what I'm giving up with her. She proceeded to tell me how she feels when I (or her lover) get her horny. She told me how she is so much more aware of how she feels - how she can feel her vaginal muscles contract - how wet she can feel herself becoming - how open she can feel herself becoming. She said that she loves the feeling of being penetrated deeply but admitted that its knowing it's me in the condom that does it for her otherwise it wouldn't be much different than her using a dildo, that "once I can't feel you bare inside me, it just feels totally different when I do" and she said that feeling totally intensified the sex with her lover and she looked at me and said that it's not just feeling me cum in her that sets her off in that deep intense orgasm, but that it's feeling me bare in her that does it.

She was still holding my hand when she looked at me and said/asked again whether this was something I still wanted. Before I could answer her she said "I want to know if it's what you want - don't tell me that it depends on me". When I didn't come out and answer her right away she looked at me and said in that soft loving voice "it's okay whatever you say, I just want to know what you want, I'll always love you". I finally,a moment later, nodded my head and said "yes". She pulled me close to her and she smiled when she felt my again hard cock against her leg as she kissed me. She told me again how she loved me and then said "thank you" and in response to my questioning look she said "thank you for letting me feel what I want to with my lover" and she told me how erotic she felt knowing "again that I love how sex feels in me".

My cock was still hard but I guess I had a look on my face because she put her finger under my chin and said "I meant what I told you baby.... If you ever need to feel me once we start again (with condoms or more) you just say so, I'll always be there for you....". I knew she meant what she said but as she kept on talking about how wonderful it felt to be so aware of just how intimate she is with her lover "and to know that he may be the only one I feel..." that she found herself getting horny at the thought of it. As she put it "...I love knowing I am giving my lover my most intimate places..." and she proceeded to tell me how she felt that her lover getting her horny and her feeling her own arousal, that she felt it was what made her want to intensify things more and more with her lover. She told me how turned on she was when she started to recognize some of this with Robert. She told me how the longer they were together and the longer it'd been since I'd cum in her, that she felt she wanted him even more. She said that feeling his cock fill her vagina (again, when she uses the "clinical" words I know she's on a serious thought) that she says she feels incredibly fulfilled knowing her most intimate place is for her lover. And that was when she looked at me and said "isn't that what turns you on too baby?". Sometimes her use of the 'proper terminology' is a turn-on for me and she knew it was the case Saturday night when she said "you've told me that it turns you on to think of that, that you don't get to feel my vagina bare but my lover will".

My cock was rock hard by now and it was clear that what she'd said hadn't turned me off at all, quite the opposite. Sue was very aware of this and looked at me and said "tell me what you're thinking" as she put my own hand onto my now hard cock. "Does that turn you on to think about? .... Isn't that what you said turned you on, that its sort of the same that turns me on?" and she said "how did you say it, different sides of the same coin?", and again she said "you can tell me baby, I want you to tell me, it'll be okay".

And so I guess it was my turn - as I lay there I could remember things from long ago a bit more clearly - how horny she always was after skiing and how we'd fuck for hours just like we were now - and how even afterwards, we were both still somewhat horny. She was still lying naked next to me and I knew that from how she was lying, that little if any of my cum had seeped out of her, not as she lay with her legs tight together on her side next to me. I became very aware of how hard her nipples were against my arm and chest. She sort of whispered in my ear "come on baby, does it turn you on to think about it?". And so, it seemed almost like a Wednesday night as I lay next to her and started to masturbate. She cooed at how hard my cock had gotten again and how turned on I must be. Finally I started to talk and I told her that it turned me on to hear her telling me about it and I told her that hearing her say it like she did knowing she was serious at points. "Tell me" she said a few times as I talked and so I did. I told her that it scared me but at the same time everything she'd said seemed to be totally what was in my head. I told her that it turned me on to think about it and that after hearing what she'd said, it seemed to turn me on even more knowing that she felt even more from what we were doing. I told her how in my head it had already turned me on that I was using condoms with her but hearing her say that it also made her feel comparatively more from her lover, I admit I was a little embarassed to say that turned me on even more. She held me close and leaned up against me and whispered in my ear how erotic and sexy it was to hear me say that, that it turned me on that she would feel more from her lover than me. I told her that in some ways that made it feel even more intense to me and that it would surely be something that was in my head when the time came and she wanted it. She rubbed her breasts against my arm as she whispered how horny it makes her to look at my cock and think about how I must feel when I think about it "it makes you so hard, that turns me on knowing it really turns you on". She kissed my cheek and then turned my face to hers and she said "it's okay that this turns you on baby".

I moaned back at her that thinking about her only feeling her lover's cock bare in her was something that really turned me on. She cooed and asked me to "tell me more about what you think about when you take care of yourself...". Even though we'd just had sex not more than an hour earlier I was rock hard again and I started to tell her more about the thoughts in my head - some of what I'd posted here earlier but I also seemed to be more at ease talking to her after how open she'd been with me - I guess in my head it seemed like she'd been pretty open so it seemed easier to do the same. I told her that I loved thinking about her wanting sex with her lover. I told her that after she'd told me that she was able to orgasm with Robert, at times, even more intensely than with me, that it really made me horny to think about that and that it made me want to know she was feeling that. I told her that what she'd told me only made me hornier to think about it. She asked me to tell her about what I thought about - I think knowing it was going to get me to cum even sooner. As she held my hand and said sexy things I started to tell her how horny it made me to think about her coming to me and telling me she was getting more serious with her lover. I told her that I liked to think about the escalation of things and how she would make each decision more and more erotic.

Her encouraging moans kept me talking. I told her how horny I was going to be now, more than ever from what she'd told me earlier, about when she may come to me and tell me that she wants to go bare with her lover. I told her that it turned me on so much to think about her telling me the first time when she'd be out with her lover and she'd let him go bare and how she'd come home for the first time with his cum in her. She moaned in response to me and said that she could feel her pussy throb at that moment as I said it and she said how much she's "looking forward to feel another man cum in her" and, picking up on her thoughts from earlier, I told her that it turned me on that she'd "let another guy cum in your vagina and that it'd no longer be just for me again". That made her moan, I think she liked hearing me say the word vagina to her. I told her that I loved the thought of her feeling another guy in her and that what she'd said earlier turned me on that she liked the thought of sharing such an intimate part of herself.

"And?" she encouraged me to continue as she watched me stroking my cock and smearing pre-cum all around as I did so. I told her that it made me even hornier to think about when she may want more. "What do you mean more?" she knowingly asked me. I moaned that it made me crazy horny to think about her maybe wanting to just have her lover cumming in her like she'd asked last summer "... you know, when you asked me to use condoms". "That makes you horny baby?" she asked. I was really getting into it as I'd lost almost all of my inhibition and I told her how in my head she'd have been telling me, like she did when it happened with Robert, that she was liking feeling him cumming more and more in her. I told her that to hear her tell me that she'd like to only have her lover cum in her was something that would signify to me that she is feeling more for him and that she'd probably want to have it go further. I told her that just knowing that would be something that turned me on even more and I told her that even now I look at her sometimes when we're together / having sex and that I'll think about what it'll be like when it's only her lovers cum that will be in her and that it turns me on. She was moaning as I was saying this and she said "I didn't know you thought about it like this....". I told her that I thought that this time, if/when it happens that she is ready to ask me that, that maybe we'd make a bit of a big deal about it and maybe make it into a horny evening for us to share. She looked at me as I as deep into my thoughts and she said "I didn't know this turned you on like this". I moaned my agreement to her and said that I'd often cum to the thought of feeling her bare for the last time for a while and us making the moment something more memorable and meaningful including her telling me that she wants to feel me bare "one last time". I told her that I'd often thought about the anguish and torment of wanting that last moment to last longer knowing what it'll mean when I do cum. She asked me if I thought about this last summer and I told her that it had happened a bit too fast and that I hadn't been able to accept my desires just yet to which she let out the sexiest moan and again I could feel her breasts against my arm and her nipples again so hard.

I wasn't sure when she'd started but as we talked about my thoughts about that moment I realized she too was masturbating and when I glanced down I could see she was spreading my cum from earlier all around her now spread pussy and she was plunging her fingers in and out making squishing noises. "It really turned you on using condoms, didn't it?" she said matter of factly and I could hear her breathing becoming heavier and heavier. I moaned back and told her what I may have never said out loud to her - I told her that it made me feel strangely fulfilled to know that she wanted to only have her lover cumming in her and that after hearing what she'd said earlier, that it made me even hornier to know how she felt about my using condoms with her, that it really did differentiate between me and her lover.

She was up on one elbow as I told her how horny it made me feel she started to encourage me to tell her more. "I love you sharing your thoughts with me, you have me so turned on .... I knew this all made you horny but never all of this... Tell me more baby....."

As I said, it was one of those moments when it was was easy to talk openly and I said to her again that it turned me on to know what I was doing as I would put on a condom, but now knowing what she'd told me about just how different it feels to her, that it made me even more turned on to think about it all now. I told her that what she'd said, that at that point was when it really became something more significant to her was a turn on to think back to her having asked me for it and that knowing how she felt all of the end of last year only made it feel strangely more exciting to me.

When she saw I hadn't cum yet I think she realized that there was more to my mental fantasies and that, I guess, there was more I felt I'd wanted to share and she said "what else baby?". Even though I had it in my head so clearly, I was hesitant to tell her. But she knew and a second later she said "Come on baby, you can tell me anything, I told you that" and a second after that she said "is it hard to tell me? I think I know what you're thinking and I know it must be hard to tell me".

It was good that we'd had a bit to drink as even after all of what we'd said and my obscenely hard cock in my hand along with her fingers still moving slowly and deeply in her own pussy - it still wasn't the easiest thing to tell her that I'd even fantasized about the day she might ask me to abstain from sex with her altogether. I heard her moan as I said that it turned me on to think about her wanting more. I told her that just as it turned me on to think of her coming to me and asking me to use condoms with her, that it would also turn me on if she came to me and said that she wanted more from her lover. "what do you mean?" she hoarsely asked me. I took a deep breath and told her that I would almost always cum when I got to the point of thinking about her coming to me and asking me if she can just have her lover using her pussy and that she'd want me to not have sex with her. I heard her loudly groan as I said it and I guess that encouraged me on.

I knew we were just talking and fantasizing and sharing our thoughts but I also knew that as I spoke, the more I said, the more that would probably be put into motion at some point. Yes, it scared me to say it - I even told her that I wasn't sure I wanted to share it all with her but she encouraged me on and said "come on baby, I want to hear it...." when she heard that I was hesitant she said "we're just talking and getting sexy now baby, if any of this happens you know that they'll all be things we come to deciding together....". That did make me more at ease and at the same time I felt that familiar throb start in my balls and cock and as I said, even thought I'd cum pretty heavily in her earlier, my cock was more than ready to deliver again, I could feel that heaviness and I could feel the urge almost at a crescendo. I told her that just as our earlier "ceremony" for the last time I would have her bare was something that really turned me on, I took a deep breath and struggled to tell her that at times thinking about her asking me to not have sex with her again was enough to set me off. I think she was as horny as I was at that moment with her own voice barely eking out "mmmm baby" at times.

I told her that her earlier wish to have this "affair" with her lover was something that excited me and that while I wasn't sure about the emotional depth she was looking for, that I was totally turned on by her wanting to possibly only have sex with him. She moaned that it turned her on too. I don't know how I was talking to her at this point, I think I was just sharing the thoughts in my head because with each thing I said which soon became more grunts than talking and yet still turned me on even more. I told her that just thinking about how she must feel when she'd come to me and want to talk about this next step - that thinking about what she's feeling, totally turned me on. I was struggling to find the right words, I was struggling just to speak coherently, but I finally said to her that while it might be something I feared, that if she wanted it, that I wanted to give it to her. I told her that I knew that if she was willing to come to me and ask me for that, to be exclusive with her lover, that it would be the most difficult easy decision to make. I could tell from her own labored breathing that she too was close and I told her that I hoped we'd be able to have another special time together when we both might talk about and then possibly act it out for real. I told her that the thought of her only spreading her legs for her lover and that she might only have sex with him was a huge turn-on to me to think about. I was so close to cumming as I kept talking and told her that knowing her lover would be the only one to make her cum and feel her body as she let go I knew I just needed to hear a little bit more teasing / taunting from her. She was moaning and her fingers were still making squishing sounds as she started to talk "oh baby, when the time comes I promise I'll make that last time good for you.... maybe I'll even let you have your last time in me be bare, would you like that?". She must have seen my hand start to move more intently or she must have felt me start to tremble as my orgasm built up because she had the consciousness to lean over towards my ear and to whisper in this sexy voice "how would that be? would that turn you on to know it'd be your last time feeling me with your cock?". I couldn't answer her any more and I'm not sure how she was even able to focus herself but when she said "you'd never want to pull out of me, would you baby?".

Wow - that did it for me - just like on a Wednesday night - hearing her talk to me so explicitly, so openly and so comfortably, wow - it just struck me - I heard what she said and in my head I could almost "see" the moment - me plunging into her, all the more excited by feeling her bare one last time - I could see myself trying to make it last and at the same time trying to go harder/faster/deeper and fighting that urge knowing I would not win. Maybe hearing her say to me "come on baby, enjoy it one last time" - feeling myself fighting between wanting to let it gush into her and wanting to try to last longer until, finally, I can't hold back any longer.

The end was cut off:

-------------------------------
Even though I'd just cum maybe two hours earlier when I finally let go it felt like it was a huge load of cum that I spurted all over. The intensity and explicitness of our conversation coupled with the electricity between us at that moment just overwhelmed me and I stroked and stroked until there was no more left to cum at which point I think I almost ********** from the intensity....

Sue squealed loudly and I could feel her movement next to me as she brought herself to a rousing orgasm spurred on by her watching me cum all over myself. I lay next to her breathing deeply as she came down from her own height of pleasure. I felt her rolling towards me and before I could do anything she'd placed her fingers in my mouth. At first I thought she'd scooped up some of my cum and was feeding it to me until I tasted her fingers and while I could clearly taste my own cum, I could also taste her own sweetness mixed in with my cum's tangyness - the thought that her fingers just came out of her pussy was a wickedly horny thought to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread