• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE IT!!!! YOU READ MY PRIVATE EMAILS TO SUE FOR WEEKS!!!! USE LINES IN YOUR THREAD (that's how I caught You) AND I'M THE PARANOID ONE!!!! You see nothing wrong with this??? OKKKKKKKKK

Time For You to go back to the Enchanted Kingdom.

You have to admit They were good Emails.

Steven If You want a response You need to make room in Your Mail Box

Steve,
When the whole tribe lived in one village some things must have easier. Our brains evolved that way but now we live miles apart and must arrangements when our parents get to the point when they need to be comfortable but assisted. All parties know it is for one reason and that it will last for a limited time. Emotionally it's the opposite of birth. My wife and I have lost 3 of our 4 parents. The pain stays but diminishes. Life goes on. Just make sure you continue to say everything you would have wanted to say when they were alive. And go through their photo albums with them putting names to the obscure relations. We found tins of photos and always wondered who some of them were of. Today's Facebook generation has at least solved that one..

I have followed this long story from the start but rarely comment. This has been a healthy and very enjoyable thread for years but now sadly it has acquired a virulent cancer in the shape of an obnoxious individual, who has managed to manufacture an advantage for himself and now very obviously intends to exploit every nuance of that situation. Perhaps the ancient Greek practice of ostracism might be a remedy.

Will2112001 said:
I LOVE IT!!!! YOU READ MY PRIVATE EMAILS TO SUE FOR WEEKS!!!! USE LINES IN YOUR THREAD (that's how I caught You) AND I'M THE PARANOID ONE!!!! You see nothing wrong with this??? OKKKKKKKKK

Time For You to go back to the Enchanted Kingdom.

You have to admit They were good Emails.

Right now, due to a number of character and personality traits, coupled with a "unique" way of processing and communicating thoughts and feelings, it's really easy, and I would even hazard a guess "enjoyable" for some here (not mentioning any names Peak) to throw their stones at Will, what he's done, what he represents, and what he continues to do, in terms of making large mountains out of tiny Mole hills.
IMO though the much bigger question here has gone unanswered and virtually ignored by the masses. Greedy only to have their lust and insatiable thirst for vicarious life quenched with the next uncut installment of honest, accurate, impartial, to the point, presented in real time, facts from the torrid series of events that make up the lives of Steve and his e-mail accessible wife Sue.
That question of course being this: Why would Steve, or anyone else in their right mind for that matter, contact someone possessing a set of personality and communication characteristics such as Will, knowing full well the drama, public outing of information, and general shit-storm that would funnel cloud itself onto the board within a very short time. Yet, given the bevy of information that has recently been thrust forward into the faces of all who have dared to log-on here (and haven’t been banned) that’s exactly what he did. Contacted Will—provided Will with an e-mail address—told Will the e-mail address belonged to Sue—then encouraged Will to contact her whenever he wished—then followed up to see that Will had indeed done what was asked of him by stealthily reviewing the e-mails and their content.
Given that Steve isn’t stupid, why would he invoke a strategy as clandestine as this??????? What good could possibly come of it??????
In my own head I can only think of two possible reasons to put such an unusual plan of events into motion:
1. He wanted to stir things up and generate a bit of controversy (like he has) amongst the sleepy readership.
2. He wanted to confirm that without a doubt there is indeed a “Sue” and that they are living together (happily ever after of course) and that she is not just an imaginary, made up person who headlines in his presented story. I mean…….in my own mind…..there is now NO DOUBT that Sue really does exist. Will has certainly confirmed this through all of that “private time” that he invested talking with and counselling her. Heck from post #367 he’s quickly falling in love with her. So for now, I’m quite content to forgo the usual up to date pictures and occasional guest posting from the Cuckoldress that are included as part of so many of the other posts and threads on this and the other sites, as I now can relax having obtained renewed confirmation that all is as it is presented to be, through the word of…..Will.

I can just imagine the amount of scuttle-bug created when it becomes known fact that Peak is really Sue’s uncle. How else would he know soooo much about what goes on behind the scenes.

Very funny cscguy. Just as large enough group on monkeys could eventually write Shakespeare, it seems blind luck can also get you somewhere sometimes. That and selling your soul to the ...

CSC - I've said it before and I'll say it again, putting aside the recent friction, I am very happy that Will and Sue were in contact and that I initiated that. I knew that Will was a dominant type of person and in a way, the outcome and results have been what I, in a way, wanted. There's been a lot of growth in Sue, in a direction that I am finding incredibly arousing - yes, towards more fully cucking me. Sue has now said that many times Will told her that I do want this and that she should take more control. I admit I am a bit reluctant to push more fully for that for whatever reason. I am sure a part of me is scared and hesitant to have her move ahead even if I know it's what I would like to experience - fear of the unknown - and I am also sure it's in some ways still an embarassing feeling to tell Sue that I want her to fuck other guys more-than or instead of me - or at least it is a last vestige of my former-alpha role.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know. Peak. Simple. YES or NO. Are You? Or Are You Not? Sue's Uncle?

Sure glad we're starting to have 'fun' with this!!

Thanks, cscguy LOL

Cheers, Harry

Well despite your trepidation Stb, it is really nice to see Sue start taking control and understanding what you really want despite your inability to tell her. I think Will did you a bit of a favor with that, for what it is worth. Can you see her pushing to find her next lover faster so that she can meet her desires or is she still having issues as to where she may locate that guy? Either way, you shared fantasy of being denied Sue's pussy is coming! You two are lovely!

Well, despite her preoccupation with her parents move this coming weekend, last night continued on in our Wednesday traditions.

By 10:30pm last night I lay there next to her with my boxers around my knees as she encouraged me to let her watch me cum.

We talked quite openly and she told me she's learning more about me being a cuckold. She says she's been exploring online (and made clear mention that she didn't pry into my privacy and commented she didn't like the name of this site - slut-wives) but she said she has been looking at other cuckold sites and she said that she is learning more about what turns me on so much. She said she's read a lot and that she is becoming very comfortable and even aroused at the idea of her wanting to deny me. She actually said that after 30 years, it's an unexpected change for her to be thinking of me differently this way, that seeing my hard cock turns her on and as she's said almost every Wednesday, that she is very much enjoying seeing me cum and knowing it isn't going in her. Actually what she said was that it's a change in how she is thinking about me - and as she explained it, she all but came out and said that it is turning her on to think of me as her beta-male. I can't recall exactly what she said but she said that it turns her on to think about not feeling my hard cock in the future in one way or another.

I think if it weren't for the whole family thing that she'd be more aggressively looking for her next boyfriend. I think Glenn was a nice diversion for her in some ways even if he isn't the long-term guy. She said he's emailed her about going out again and she said that she is considering seeing him maybe next week. I asked if it was going to be a regular thing and she smiled and giggled and said "maybe, I do like being with him" and then she almost whispered in this sexy voice "and oh does he cum so much". damn if that didn't make my cock throb!!!! She told me again though that he isn't Mr. Right for her and that "you still have more time before we start buying condoms" and she giggled. But a second later she did say in this sly voice "well, unless we use them for some fun.....". And she started to tease me a bit. "You know baby, what if I came home after seeing Glenn and asked you to use one with me..... I'll bet that would turn you on....." Of course she knew the answer was yes from our talk last weekend but to hear her say it like she did got me so hard. I moaned back what she obviously knew was my agreeement.

She cooed in my ear in a sexy tease - "mmmm, it turns me on in a way to think about you not cumming in me" and a second later "that's why it turns me on to watch you baby".

But then she continued she started to say stuff like "Are you going to miss feeling me?" and "It makes me horny that just my lover will feel me". My cock was obviously rock hard and she knew it. She whispered - "tell me what you are thinking". And so I did. As I said, it's been easier and easier to tell her most everything on my mind and after all of the earlier talk about Glenn and her next boyfriend and her thinking about me as a cuckold more and more - I just told her that it still turned me on about what she's going to ask for and want. But she wanted me to tell her and my god did my cock start to throb as I - and I have to say this honestly, it has become a lot easier for me to say this to her, and in a way, it felt good to say it too - so I told her that I know it'll be something difficult for me at first, that the thought of her coming to me and telling me she'd like me to start using condoms is just incredibly arousing.

"Because?" she asked. I was so horny as she said that, she wanted me to tell her why it turned me on. I swallowed and I was quiet for a moment and then started to talk. I struggled to start to talk knowing what I was going to say. The thing was, as I talked, the easier it became to talk about it. I told her that the thought of her only having her boyfriend cum in her was something that really turned me on (as if she couldn't see it in my cock) and I told her that knowing I was using condoms to give her that intimacy with her boyfriend was something that turned me on like crazy. She moaned as I talked and she said "won't you miss feeling me?". It was easier to answer her this time and I said something like "yes, but it turns me on so much to think about you only feeling him bare like that, it will be okay". Her eyes were open wide as I talked to her and I knew she could tell how this was affecting me. She moaned back with this wickedly sexy teasing voice "what about when I tell you you can't be in me at all? Do you still think about that?". My cock was throbbing and I knew I was on the verge as I struggled to tell her "knowing you would want that would turn me on" and I knew I was going to cum as I said "I want you to have that if you want to" and sure enough, as soon as I said that and the reality of what I'd said sank in I started to cum and felt the first few spurts fly.

It's moments like that, when I know how I truly feel when I'm comfortable - when I cum like a fountain letting my mind think about it. I looked over at Sue as I milked the last few drops out and she had the most beautiful smile on her face. As I lay there she told me she'd been checking out cuckolds on the internet (she said she knows of this site and "wouldn't go there just because of the name" meaning Slutwives in addition to her saying she's respecting my privacy) and that she's "learning a lot" about it. She giggled and said that she felt better seeing I'm not the only cuckold who wants or enjoys denial play. As she leaned over and started to play with my cum on my stomach she told me that she's getting more and more turned on by this sort of stuff and that was when she mentioned that she was enjoying taking more control of what she does and "with who". We talked briefly about Glenn when I told her that I was surprised she'd spent the night and she again said it was "because I wanted to" and she giggled and said "and I knew it would turn you on". I was going to say something when she continued and said "that's what made it so good, it was what I really wanted".

Not sure what more I should add right now so might as well post this. I do feel that even without her having a steady/regular boyfriend, much less her Mr. Right, that we are still making progress and heading towards the same destination.

Earlier she used to dislike the word "Cuckold". No more of that now ? It seems she has started enjoying using it ?

Raks - yes - as I said, there's been a bit of a change in her recently. Her new embracement of the term "cuckold" for me is something new for her. It seems like her overnight with Glenn has had some effects on her that are spreading out. Along with her acceptance/use of "cuckold" I see that she's definitely evolving regarding her overall attitude and desires.

She'll be busy most of the weekend while I"m home tending to what needs to be done here. Wednesday night was a moment of light-heartedness and closeness that's been a bit, if expectedly, absent at other times as I know the move this weekend won't be easy on her or her siblings.

I also detected very subtle humiliation in what she said to you...would you or are you enjoying that as well ? What would you say, if she takes it to next level ? Also, I may be wrong, but I could conclude from her statements that she is NOT going to take your opinion into account before she takes a lover or allow him a privilege or deny you something.... Is that about right? And if it is, what happens if at some time in future, you become uncomfortable with the situation? Or Demand a release?

Steve,
Looks like you need to clear your PM Box again.

Rick

I got home a while ago and she's finally on her way home. We moved a lot of boxes and stuff tonight to make less for tomorrow.

Anyway - Raks - I know what you're saying about subtle humiliation but I"m not sure if it's that, or just her feeling-her-oats" on this new feeling of being more in control. I and we knew this would be part of it, she has never diverged from her desire for this "affair" and clearly a part of that, for her, has been the level of comfort she's felt about taking that much control of things. I think what I feel now, that we are very open with each other - and maybe her parents moving through these next stages is reinforcing it - but the overwhelming feeling I still get from her is that my arousal and my desire for this for her is still very much a requirement for her, no matter how much she may profess otherwise. Someone PM'ed me that comment and it made me realize how close we are even in moments when, like Wednesday nights, we aren't directly connected sexually.

Taking my opinions? I guess I need to laugh at that looking back. It's now 2 out of the last 3 guys she's slept with that I never met! But regarding decisions and such, I think from our talk, she realizes the importance I feel about us building towards that so I feel fairly confident that anything like allowing him or denying me will be something that will likely be a foregone conclusion by then.

I make no mistake about it any more, not since just before the end with Robert when I saw her able to give all of herself to him, that I know her desire for this "affair" is going to be fulfilled. And I equally know that she will very likely desire abstinence with me when that point is reached. Of course when that time comes, I am sure that the reality will not be as good as the fantasy in my head, but at the same time, I truly want to see her do this if she wants to, I want to see the excitement and desire build in her. And then to see her hopefully have the experience she seems to want. Yes, it is dangerous. But in a way, I see her control as being not just about me, but about herself too. That is very reassuring to me that, as things become intense, that she will keep a level head.

STB
hope the move goes well , and that you and sue have some time for your self's after all is done.
keep us posted.

Wow, this site is finally back up. Beginning to wonder there. Unfortunately, I don't have much time right now.

The move is just about done. Her parents are in their new place - it's actually pretty nice and since he can't get around, it's plenty-big. They have a small garage as well as a patio-area where she can do some gardening if she wants. But best of all is that there is someone who will check on them daily for general things like meals and such as well as a nurse who will tend to his needs and allow her some time to get away from him. That's the good part, the bad part is the somberness at it all. And now the next steps are to finish cleaning out the house and to put it on the market.

I could go on but what's the point. Suffice to say we went through several bottles of red wine over the weekend and last night when she finally got home (well after me), when we got in bed she looked at me and asked me if I could make her cum and she guided/encouraged me to go down on her until she finally let loose with a huge orgasm which finally seemed to give her a bit of the uplift she needed. Of course that also served to make her want more and I was very happy to oblige. As I licked away at her I swore I could taste cum in her - yes it was probably my own but in my head even the most faint taste seemed to fill my head with what Glenn did to her (and in her). When she asked me for more, as I knelt there between her legs I took clear note that her pussy was visibly open and gaping a bit and that when I pushed her legs apart I could see she was swollen a bit and the most beautiful color of deep pink with a wet sheen was visible inside her.

I could tell from how she felt that she'd cum pretty intensely before and was now really enjoying how I felt. She began to tease me about condoms and about wanting to see Glenn later this week (I knew they'd been emailing and she'd mentioned it to me over the weekend) and how wet he's going to make her again. She obviously knew what she was doing as my fucking her became more and more intense. She smiled at me and asked me in a sexy way again if I'd maybe use a condom with her when she comes home after being with Glenn "you know, to let me feel just him a bit longer". Oh god did that do it to me. I swear it felt like my cock swelled up to twice it's size. She squealed when she felt my reaction and that brought about a flood of wetness from her. The result was that just a moment later as she looked up at me eagerly - as she felt me start to cum in her she managed to whisper "oh god yes....." and as I fucked her straight through my orgasm, just as I felt the last deep squirt - wow did she rocket into her own orgasm that shook the bed. Her eyes closed as I looked down on then and then her head began to thrash and I felt her body suddenly thrust upwards at me as if to have me fuck her even deeper and then - as I rode her for the next few moments, she floated on an intense orgasm that consumed her fully. In the end, a few minutes later, as she lay there a sheen of sweat glistened on her skin and on her breasts as she moaned and struggled to catch her breath.

I pulled out of her and she closed her legs and rolled onto her side next to me. She whispered "you were awesome baby, especially at the end". She didn't need to say anything as she gently stroked my now softened cock, I knew what she was thinking and I knew what I was thinking, that some day soon she wants to say that to her next lover.

Gotta run right now.

It's been a quiet two days - Sues parents have settled in but we wonder how they'll make out socially as they are somewhat out of their element at the present time. Either Sue or her siblings have been there as much as possible - she's there now but will be home for a later dinner. So far, so good.

It's Wednesday night and she's already told me that tonight should be fun - and yes, she is seeing Glenn tomorrow night after work so I'm sure later tonight will reveal more of her plans and thoughts. I'm not surprised though, I even said it to her that she could use a night out where she can take her mind away from everything going on here. For as much as I can make her scream and moan, I also know very well that her just being away puts her mind in a different place. Or, put another way, she needs to go out and just get fucked good. I'm comfortable saying that and I've told her much the same (well not as explicitly).

Steve, take this advice or not. But maybe this weekend would be a good time For Sue's Loving Husband. To take Her out somewhere special. Have a good meal. She is going thru a very difficult time right now. This thing with Her Parents cannot be easy on Her. I'm sure Having the One Man In Her Life. Who Loves Her. (For more than one thing) Take Her out some place Nice and Quiet Would Mean A Lot To Her. And Just Listen To Her.

Just Saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread