• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Bill, but then that has been my 'mantra' for years.

Yes this has to be a critical time for her, now, and in the not very distant future, as all things take their natural course.

This is a time for 'reflections' on 'Good times' with someone who loves her, and knows her far better than a casual near stranger can.

Cheers, Harry

One step ahead of you, already done - earlier this afternoon I made Saturday evening reservations at a nice restaurant down near the shore where we'll be able to go out and take a walk on the beach after dinner.

However tonight, she is out with Glenn. I came home earlier than usual to do some work around the house and keep my mind busy. We both understand tonight she's out to blow off some steam and escape for a bit but that come Saturday, romance is on the plate.

I did "approve" of her choices for clothes and undies for tonight. We chose together a nice summer dress, mid-thigh - short enough to show off her tanned legs but not so short as to flash the world as she was going to be at work all day. She asked me about sexy panties and I think she was surprised when I suggested she wear something conservative for work but then bring what she wanted for afterwards and change. The panties she put into her purse were totally sheer and I remembered the matching bra merely held her breasts, they were quite visible through it. Even now, I cannot tell you how excited I am to think of Glenn seeing her in them. I know it sounds weird but I am so looking forward to seeing her when she comes home knowing she wore them for him.

But back to the family stresses - we didn't stay together for 30 years without me knowing what she needs. Yes, I may like her to fuck other guys and more, but she is my wife and I know this is both a stressful and emotionally wrenching time for her. As I may have mentioned, my father passed away some 20+ years ago and I know how it affected me - I know it's similar for her as it's truly marking the ending of what she'd long associated with her family and home life. Believe me, the bottle of wine we'll have on the beach on Saturday night will mark a very different type of close moment for us.

My suggestion was not meant to be critical of You. Sorry You took it that way. I mean this. Have a good time Saturday.

Understood, no harm, no foul.

Sue is visiting her parents right now but will be home soon for a later dinner. Both our kids will be going out later so we have some alone-time planned for tonight. I am so friggin' horny - she came home quite late last night and I knew already that I'd be waiting till tonight for our time together. She shared some of the details of her fun with Glenn as she let me lick her and clean her up a bit.

My god can that man cum - Sue actually had to push my head away before I was finished. I knew what to expect when she came home and when I saw her undress to get changed, I saw that she'd put a period-pad in her panties. She was very pleased that I knew that I'd be waiting and even more pleased when she said "are you okay with just licking me tonight?" and I answered yes. It seems strange to say it this way, but Glenn's cum tasted good mixed with her own scents and flavors. Yes, a bit tart and salty but with almost an hour ride home, it was all thin and watery but nonetheless, intensely erotic at the same time. She told me she was quite tired and that Glenn had fucked her not once, but twice and she even cautioned me that "it might be pretty messy" although I am sure she knew that aroused me.

I wasn't as horny as I might have been because in my haste yesterday, as several PMer's reminded me, we had our fun on Wednesday night too where she really teased the heck out of me before I finally came all over the place.

Yes, I will say now that she has clicked up the humiliation type of teasing with me. At several points she taunted me on Wednesday night telling me that "Glenn cums so much more than you do". At first, had she gotten home earlier last night, I actually was thinking of asking if she'd like me to use a condom with her, but when the night got later and later, I realized that wasn't likely to happen.

Anyway - I want to go get dinner started so that when she comes in we can be eating soon and then hopefully fucking soon after that!!!

More later if time permits - if not then surely tomorrow as I expect her to be once again busy with her parents and also her siblings regarding putting the house up for sale, etc.

Did you enjoy "humiliation type teasing" with Sue? Would you enjoy it more STB? Say for e.g...She might say something like - "This was the best ever..." oR "I enjoyed him a lot more....". Would you....And particularly if ends her sentences with cuck or cuckold....!

Wow is all I can say. There is an advantage to waiting in that by last night, damn if I wasn't horny.
She/we didn't do that much teasing and taunting last night - if anything, it was more close, emotional and loving. Where as she admitted that she "got fucked" by Glenn, I would say that last night for us was much more about making love as she felt particularly close and loving. Our passions were intense as she got on top of me and did reveal that she'd done the same with Glenn the night before. But there was a certain level of teasing as she knows that really turns me on and when she started to say that she was still wet and "leaking" on Friday, it really got me horny. With the cuck-thing a bit turned down for last night's fun, it was particularly nice to feel her cum so effortlessly with me. Of course my head was filled with thoughts and visions of her impaled on him and with his cum flowing out of her as it likely was - but between us, it was just love as I kept those thoughts in my head. Despite my horniness, I lasted a long time with her and she'd cum several times before she could feel my moment approaching. I felt rock hard in her and sure enough, just after she'd hit a particularly intense orgasm, I felt my desires peak. I pulled her legs back further with my arms and I gave her all I had as I came deep in her. I know, compared to Glenn, I don't nearly cum as much as he does - but that didn't matter last night. As Sue felt the first of my orgasm deep inside her and as she felt my cock remain rock hard she was swept over the edge. She shook and moaned and trembled beneath me as her head thrashed back and forth and I felt her body convulse deeply. When I finally finished inside her she lay there motionless for a moment and only "came to" when I lay against her and hugged her deeply. When her eyes did open they had that deep satisfied look in them that needed no further explanation.

Raks - yes, it was enjoyable for me. I've felt it at times in the past, especially when she does it with the intent to tease me and turn me on - so in that sense, if it was done the same way, where it was done to make me hornier, then yes, I suppose I'd be okay with her doing it more. But I also know that there's an element of truth in that kind of teasing and that, I think, puts a sharper edge on it. It seems to both turn me on as well as give me that bit of angst that I seem to enjoy at times. She doesn't use the word cuck or cuckold all that much, but it is something she seems to becoming more comfortable with. I suppose it's a turn on to her her refer to me that way, but it is more the context/situation than the words.

We're heading down towards the shore later this afternoon to avoid the traffic so perhaps I'll have time to post more before we leave.

sounds like you two are having a lot of fun and it is getting better since she is enjoying cucking you and you are reaping the cuckold benefits. I think she is really loving the fact that she is gaining more control of you; good thing you like eating the creampie she is bringing you home because i think it is plain as day that this is exactly the kind of relationship she is wanting in the future. I am glad you are more willing to allow her pleasure while you wait and serve. Fucking lucky man!

Not much to update - other than while we were talking over the weekend Sue came out and asked me if I missed watching her or being there with her and her lover. It made the both of us think for a while - in that to be honest, I cannot remember the last time I was present. As we talked we realized that time had just slipped by so quickly. That while I knew I'd never see her with Robert, that pattern has continued. I asked her if she wanted me to be there any more and kind of asked her if maybe she didn't like that or whatever since it never came up as an opportunity for her with Glenn based on the "story" she told him. I reminded her that I also hadn't been there at all when she'd bedded Tony on the spur-of-the-moment.

We talked about it for a while and she admits that she did miss me but now, even she admits that it was so long ago that she giggled and said she'd probably feel self-conscious like it was way back. I told her that I thought she wouldn't feel all that awkward and that it was probably like riding a bicycle (only riding her lover! she laughed at that joke) and that I was sure she'd feel comfortable once the first few moments were over.

That led us to a longer discussion about what she/we might have in the future. She said she did miss the openness that she felt when I knew her lover and he knew me. In the end she agreed that next guy she finds herself attracted to she would come clean with and hopefully introduce to me and we both realized that we will be empty-nesters in about 5 weeks. Hard to believe summer is almost over in another 5 weeks or so - talk about flying by....

We didn't get to talking about how things would be when she finds her Mr. Right, so I'm wondering if she'll settle for someone who's not Mr. Right, perhaps someone like Glenn, to fill in the gap until she does find him. She says that by the time both kids are out, that her parents should be settled in and that maybe even the house will be sold or on the market by then so that, as she put it, life can go back to what was the norm.

SoonToBe said:
" .....While we were talking over the weekend Sue came out and asked me if I missed watching her or being there with her and her lover. It made the both of us think for a while - in that to be honest, I cannot remember the last time I was present."

It was just before she went to Charlotte with frank. You were at Frank's house with her. There were some rather definate statements by Sue about where you and Frank each stood in her life. [You: Husband; Frank: Lover] It was the first time that Sue exhibited a "Take Charge" attitude in your presence. It was strange to read then, (probably stranger to experience) but has now become much more commonplace.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
It was just before she went to Charlotte with frank. You were at Frank's house with her. There were some rather definate statements by Sue about where you and Frank each stood in her life. [You: Husband; Frank: Lover] It was the first time that Sue exhibited a "Take Charge" attitude in your presence. It was strange to read then, (probably stranger to experience) but has now become much more commonplace.

Cheers, Harry

Good Times!!!!

This was a subject of discussion last night as she got cozy with me and we began our Wednesday routine. I do love masturbating for her. It feels so normal now to just lie there and let her watch as we talk.

She told me that she too had missed me being there with her and the "closeness" that she felt with me. I should have added that she was relieved that I too had missed seeing and being there with her as she had thought that perhaps I wasn't as aroused by that as I'd been in the past. I was honest and told her that since I'd come to accept things more, that I actually really missed seeing her and being a part of it with her. She teased me that come September if she finds a guy she likes that I might find myself watching a lot more and then she leaned over and cooed sexily in my ear "just think, I can be right here in our bed baby". Damn did that send tingles all over my body. I moaned back that was so sexy to think about and she half-jokingly asked if I was going to be okay about it. I knew what she meant and I told her yes, that I was past a lot of that now. She kissed me and said "mmm, turns me on that you want that now" and I told her that I did. I think back to how I was that first time she used our bed and I feel so silly and foolish about it.

She said she might see Glenn again but at the same time said that he was a little boring. I know that isn't how she portrayed it when she saw him last but perhaps that is the nature of his character, that he doesn't leave her glowing and wanting him even more - which is what I know she wants to feel. That, and tonight she is actually meeting her siblings at her parents apartment so they can begin talking about selling the house. The parents have the lawyers coming too, so since I'm not truly a blood-relative, it's not really my business on what happens so I'll be home.

Sorry - off track there. But last night she admitted that she missed having "someone special who I can really get into" - that's how she described it. And she turned to me and she said "and you miss it too, you miss what it makes me want with you, right baby?". And in that one sentence she seemed to sum it all up. I told her again at how I wanted to see her desires start for another guy and to see her becoming more aroused and more into him. She smiled and cuddled up and told me how she so wants to feel swept-away by her desires. I moaned and she smiled when she saw just how hard I was and she said "awww, does it turn you on to think about me wanting to fuck my lover? huh baby? you miss that?". She had this incredibly sexy teasing voice and it was getting to me. She moaned and told me how she ".... miss cumming with another guy - you know - that really big one at the end baby...." I was delirious at that point that I don't even remember what she said that triggered me as my mind did most of it. A moment later I grunted and man did I cum. I felt splatters on my stomach and chest and I heard her moaning deeply as she watched and as I got the last bit out she said in this low sexy voice "that turns me on so much....".

More later.

Getting excited for you Stb, so many possibilities with Sue and you to fulfill both of your fantasies! Imagine holding her hands or legs back while she is receiving her lover and you being there just as her rock all the while cleaning her up while you are denied in your bed! Wow just wow!

You have quite the crystal ball there Far2. I suppose that is possible and perhaps even an "eventual" outcome. I don't think either of us can quite visualize what will happen other than it will be more than is and has in the past.

The feeling I am getting more and more is that she is really just waiting for the right guy to tickle her fancy and that will release the floodgates. I think her annoyance level is also rising - annoyed that our summer has been busied-out by her parents and the time that all of that takes. Hard to believe that it is almost August already.

Part of my feeling about her is based on Glenn whetting her appetite but not satisfying her hunger if you will. If anything, I think it made her realize that she does want more. Its something we're continuing to talk about. She mentioned maybe taking a real college class - like Accounting or Economics at a real college as a night-school class to see if that's a way to meet guys.

I have brought up searching online and she explained a bit more to me how she feels about that. She says that it make her feel cheap in that if she replies to an ad, what she's really saying is that "I'm interested in fucking you". And the same in her putting an ad online for herself that she's basically advertising that she wants to find a guy for sex. While that is true, the thing she explained is that she likes getting to know someone a bit before that happens - she pointed out that she'd known all of the guys she's slept with for a while before it happened and that she just felt better about that. I reminded her that was how she felt when we went to the swing-clubs all those years ago - that, even though it was why we went, that she hated feeling like she was either being picked or had to pick who she was going to have sex with.

I hope she comes home with some good news tonight about her parents house. It's a huge house that's fully paid for - if they sell it, they'll need to use the money for their assisted-living costs, but it'll also give all of us a chance to keep an eye on what they're spending - they're at the age when it's easy to fleece them. I just think if they can sell it fast, even if they get a bit less money for it, that it'll be worth it to just put it past everyone and move ahead with the new reality that they are old and aren't on their own any more. Sadly with his comparable immobility, it makes everyone of our houses difficult as we all have multiple stairs (coincidentally we are all in split-level homes).

But back to Sue. I have to say that it is a profoundly cuckish feeling to know that your wife "needs" to get away every now and then for a good fucking. I joked with her about maybe finding Robert or even giving Tony another shot at her. She told me she has seen Robert and that he's been cordial with her but he is very cautious about anyone getting any inkling of what went on between them as even his new fiance doesn't know about his past with Sue. She laughed and said "maybe" about Tony. I could tell from how she said "maybe" that he wasn't going to give her the sex she wanted. He won't be physical with her and she won't feel like she can let go with him, I know that. We jokingly talked about Frank but we also know through the grapevine that he has a new girlfriend (Sue probably set the bar very high for her).

So, as we continue to wait out 2014 until Mr. Right comes along, we are mainly left with our own time together which isn't really all that bad. But I will tell you, after the denial we both enjoyed last year, after re-assuming the alpha-role with her for now, over 7 months, I can say again honestly here as I have told her the same - I do want to go back to being the beta-male for her. In a way the time has been good because clearly it's brought us both very close and reassured us that even after her time with Robert and how she felt, that we fit back together just so so well. I actually feel much more at ease about letting it happen again when she's ready for it.

Back to the College Classes??? Back to the Hit and Miss. What the definition of Lunacy? Doing the same thing over and over again. And expecting different results. How long have You Two been trying to find "Mr. Perfect" I told Sue where to Look. I told You where to look. I know You have to kiss a lot frogs to find a Prince or Princess. But She's only kissed one frog in How Long??? But keep fishing in the same place.

I believe I posted her thoughts on your suggestions. She doesn't like that idea, puts her in the wrong mood and wrong frame of mind.
Why try something that already sends her in the wrong direction.

SoonToBe said:
I believe I posted her thoughts on your suggestions. She doesn't like that idea, puts her in the wrong mood and wrong frame of mind.
Why try something that already sends her in the wrong direction.

What Your doing is working "So Well" I have to Tell You Steve. I beginning to think You like think You don't want Things to Work. People have been telling Me This has all been a Set Up. Nothing about this is True. They have told Me. I'm starting to believe there may be something to that. Maybe There Is No Sue. I just May Be as Big a Fool As I accuse Peak Of being and some Of Your other Minions. You are indeed a Very Good Writer.

STB, as a couple my wife and I both can relate to Sue's preference for meeting of men. We have done the on-line site and what some might consider a more traditional off-line way of meeting men. Just as Sue, my wife Sara prefers getting to know someone through face to face interaction with organic natural development which leads to a better overall connection of sorts for more long term enjoyment were has the online sites tend to lead her to feel that it is ONLY about the quick raw sex which is not what Sue or Sara is seeking. While we the husbands may have encouraged our wives, it is truly up to the wives how they move forward with meeting others and how they pursue them. So you are correct, we should never push our wives into a direction that is not supportive of there desires or preferences.

Will2112001 said:
What Your doing is working "So Well" I have to Tell You Steve. I beginning to think You like think You don't want Things to Work. People have been telling Me This has all been a Set Up. Nothing about this is True. They have told Me. I'm starting to believe there may be something to that. Maybe There Is No Sue. I just May Be as Big a Fool As I accuse Peak Of being and some Of Your other Minions. You are indeed a Very Good Writer.

Will, A lot of young women go to college to find a man to fallin love with, and get married to. Why wouldn't the same think work just as well for a 'little bit older' woman (?)

Harry

Harry2614 said:
Will, A lot of young women go to college to find a man to fallin love with, and get married to. Why wouldn't the same think work just as well for a 'little bit older' woman (?)

Harry

Yes Harry We were all Young And Dumb Once. Even Me. I was Married to the love of My Life for 20 Years. She Passed. But We all grow Up.

Now We come to this work of Fiction. I got Sucked in Big Time. NO MORE!!! This Story Has Jumped The Shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread