• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
STB

Did you and sue have your normal time last night.
and did sue say anything about going to see tony again anytime soon.

keep us posted.

What a crappy week at work this past week was - I barely had any spare time at home.
But I don't think anyone here wants to hear about that, so......
Fortunately Sue and I did have some time for things though - seems that for as busy as I was, that I was able to find time for sex.
Wednesday night seems so long ago now but the memory is still fresh because this time, it was just me. Sue kept her panties on the entire night (and wasn't in the mood herself as with prior weeks) so after I realized that and reset my expectations, I was content to spend the time with her and enjoy my/ourself. I know that she told me that she still wasn't ready to let me see her amongst other things and that while I was masturbating, she asked me if it still turned me on (panties) and I told her yes. She'd pulled them up tight against her and teased me that "this all you get to see tonight" and I could just make out the camel-toe of her swollen pussy lips and what had to be her clit at the top accounting for the pronounced bump in the sheer cloth. She even spread her legs and showed me the darkened wet-spot - but she again said "that's all for tonight" - and instead she told me that I should think about waiting for her. She teased me that she let Tony "see all of me" and that she wanted me to wait longer.

She hasn't seen Tony now in a while - it is not something regular between them - but on Wednesday she said that "when I get really horny for another guy again" that she'd "hook up" with him again. She said other stuff and eventually I wound up jerking off until I spewed my load all over as usual. I've become so used to our routine but it still turns me on to lay there and let her watch me masturbate. She giggled when I was the one to ask her to help clean me off and she asked me if I ever cleaned myself up when I masturbate - I knew what she meant and when she asked again "you know, when you cum...." I told her yes, that sometimes when I am alone and horny that when I jerk-off, that I'll lick my hands and fingers off afterwards. She moaned at how that turned her on to hear and she cooed at how "you must want this" as she collected my cum on her fingers and presented them to me to lick clean.

What is still surprising me is that again, on Friday night, when I knew we were going to have sex ourselves, that she again refused to take her panties off. I even started to get annoyed at it already when she looked at me and almost yelled at me that "it's my panties and my pussy" and that "you can see it again when I'm ready for you to" and then added "it may not be till I find a new boyfriend, we'll just see how I feel about things". Her sudden outburst kind of caught me off guard. She giggled at me and said "I'm enjoying the effect this is having on you" and she teased me that "maybe I shaved it all bare under here" as she patted her pussy "you'll just have to wait to see, but you can feel it soon" as we started to kiss and get hot and horny.

I went to put my fingers under the waistband of her panties and she pulled them away and placed it on her pussy over her panties and she moaned at me to "start out here". We kissed, hugged and rolled around - when she reached down and felt how hard I was already she giggled and said "go turn the lights down in the room" and as I stood up naked walking around the room she stared at my obvious hardon. When I turned to meet her back on the bed, she'd already pulled the covers up to her stomach and I realized she was still serious about this - and despite my earlier desires, seeing her lying there with her breasts and her pointy nipples and the blanket from her waist down - it made me so horny again.

Lying next to her on the bed she again pulled me close and we kissed as I felt her pull the blankets down and then up and over the both of us. I felt one hand on my hard cock and I could feel her moving on the bed next to me as I soon found she was taking her panties off. When she pulled them out of under the cover, I could see the small wet-spot from earlier now had soaked the entire gusset in her panties. To say that made me wicked horny is an understatement for sure!!!

She pulled her knees back and guided me between her legs. Even if I 'd thrown the blanket off us, the lights were dimmed enough that I could barely see - and besides, as soon as she guided the head of my cock to slip up and down in the soft folds of her wet pussy lips, all I could really think about was pushing it into her. She made me wait for a little bit as she teased me about how horny I was and whether I still thought about another guy being in her. Even I could feel my cock throb as she said that and she smiled as she felt it in her hands. A moment later she pulled her legs back and her pussy opened for me and I started to enter her. She kept her hand on my cock and prevented me from pushing any more than an inch or so into her so just the tip was inside her insanely warm pussy. I was horny so that for a moment this satisfied me but very soon the need to fill her and feel her drove me to need to plunge into her. She looked at me and teased me "do you want more of me?" - I moaned and humped away at her while she almost giggled and said how cute it was that not seeing her had made me so horny and she said again how it may not be till she finds another boyfriend that she relents on the panties.

I was now fucking her hand and she was just letting the tip of my cock and maybe the first inch or so penetrate her - I could feel it - but each time I'd pull back, I'd spread more of her wetness and my own pre-cum into her hand and soon, it felt like I was fully in her but it was really her slick hand that I was fucking with still just the tip in her. She moaned at how horny she was and how she wanted to feel her pussy filled again with a "big cock" - I was getting frantic about it and she knew it. She kept it up for a few more minutes - almost masturbating me from how she felt. I guess she knew I was close because she let out this deep moan and on my next thrust, she relaxed and removed her hand and my whole cock plunged the full way into her in one smooth thrust.

She let out a scream as my cock invaded her and I felt her body shake as I could feel her give into the massive orgasm that had been obviously building in her. Even under the blankets I could hear her pussy squish and slurp as I pounded into her and she shook beneath me as a massive orgasm overtook her - to the point where she almost seemed to lose consciousness for a moment. I pushed deep into her and held her as I felt her body slowly stop quivering and then I felt her entire body relax, including her pussy which went from a tight channel to a wide opening with little to no resistance. I hiked her knees back around my arms and I plunged in and out of her quickly for another few moments until it was my turn to let go - and wow did I cum. As I started to cum her eyes opened widely as she felt the first spurts of cum enter her. By the time I was done she had her legs wrapped around me as she held me tightly until my cock deflated and slipped out of her.

We lay there together catching our breath. When I finally rolled off of her she rolled to her side with me, kissed me and asked me if I was ready. I took me a second but she was holding her panties in her hand and I realized she was offering me a chance to go down on her and lick/clean her. I hoped she'd let me pull the blanket back but she did not - instead she put her hand gently on my head and guided me under the covers to where I'd let her a gaping seeping mess.

There was no taste of Tony in her and I admit I missed it. But I will never tire of feeling her most tender places with my tongue - or of sucking gently at her open vagina and being rewarded with the acrid salty taste of cum, mine or someone elses.

I don't know where it's all going but she is seeming to start to enjoy more and more telling me what she wants. I have been soooo waiting for this, it's almost too good to be true and has been the high-point in an otherwise busy/crappy week at work.

STB,
It does look as though Sue is trying to find a new balance before her search for a new lover either commences or is successful. I wonder how much she is getting out of the current arrangement. Certainly less than the latter stages of her affair with Robert where she was being well satisfied several times a week. Over Christmas she told you that you didn't compare well to him in purely satisfaction terms. It seems to me that you need to be raising your game somehow to try to bridge the gap. She is trying in her way to excite you. What are you doing to excite her? Merely reacting to her lead doesn't really count in that sense. If you ask for ideas, I suspect you may get something that may help. Even the trying process itself could at least be pointing you in the right direction. What do you think?

Good points, Peak. We agree on what Steve needs to do to assure a lasting & loving relationship with his wife Sue.

But how can he protect the relationship they have worked all these years for, and satisfy his wife by providing what she has often said she needs from a man, when he is so willing to “give her away,” to someone who can, & will give her what she wants and needs?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Just maybe Steve is giving Sue just what She wants and needs from him. At this time and place in life. Unless anyone is talking to Her, how is anyone to know just what Her wants and needs are. Thru thick and thin Sue still come home to Steve. When everyone had Sue and Robert picking out china. I said it was lust. Her true love is and will remain Steve.

For a change, I'm going to have to agree with Will and disagree with both of you Harry and Peak.
Yeah, she admitted that Robert was able to pleasure her better than I was/am able to - I'm sure it was a combination of things including him being larger than me that let him, but I'm not sure why that means I need to up my game at all?
I think the confusion I feel for both of your posts is that you both seem to think that I need to compete with or make sure that I can somehow still give Sue something that she clearly wants to have with other guys. And that's the key, it's that she wants it - she is finally fulfilling the thing I've wanted for so long and now you two are saying that I'm wrong for letting her want what she wants.

Harry, I don't force her to deny me, she does it because admittedly it turns her on as much as it does me. And I certainly didn't force her or withhold anything from her when she expressed her own desires with Robert - be they to have this big affair-thing with him, to have him make her cum more than me, or as she asked, for it to be just him to cum in her for a while. She knew what she was doing - just as she knew what she's been doing all along.

It seems that even with her denial play with me lately, that she's certainly not missing out in the sexual-fulfillment department and I don't see her running off to see Tony despite her enjoyment with him - granted there are a number of reasons that she doesn't, but it's not because she isn't enjoying sex with me. It seems to me that neither of you can understand how denying ourselves can be pleasurable. I'm sorry if I don't agree with you, but you both seem to be raising all sorts of red-flags and expressing all sorts of concerns - but the thing is, I don't feel any of what you are both suggesting is happening or is about to happen between us.

Just this morning we talked about how Tony's now seen her naked more than I have in the past few weeks and I told her that turned me on and she admitted that it's something that turns her on too and that's partly behind her still wearing panties around me all the time! I'm not seeing the issues you are both portraying based on what she's doing now with me. I haven't asked her to wear panties (I have said it turns me on but its her idea) and deny me - its what she wants to do for herself. Why would she be doing this for herself and between the 2 of us if she wasn't content and enjoying things? So, I'll ask it again, why do you seem to question that she (and I) are enjoying the things that we have done and will obviously continue to do in the future?

It's been a long day so maybe I've misread things - but I wanted to post this because - well, simply, I like what she's doing - and if she wants to do more or experience more, then as long as it's something that she wants and isn't doing with malice towards me - then why would I not want to let her. She's mentioned still wanting to have this "affair" thing - yeah, it scares me a little to let her let her emotions get involved, but at the same time, I know how she's feels and what she wants to experience - and to be honest it does turn me on a little bit to think of her truly wanting another guy the way she would like to feel.

Anyway, I'm going to click submit before I re-read this and change it or before I say something else that will annoy me or someone else here.

I'll take the 'hit' Will.
I just think that Peak is one of Steve's most devoted 'fans' and wants to help him find the best way to keep his wife satisfied.
And in some ways, I agree.

Cheers, Harry

(Composed earlier Steve, but didn't land on the site, till after yours.)

Last edited:
I'll take the 'hit' Will.
I just think that Peak is one of Steve's most devoted 'fans' and wants to help him find the best way to keep his wife satisfied.
And in some ways, I agree.

Cheers, Harry

(Composed earlier Steve, but didn't land on the site, till after yours.)

Oh Pease!!!!! When did Peak ever care about anyone but himself???

Harry,,
Thanks.

Will,
Said with your usual tact and grace. I would expect no less.

Steve,
This gap after a lover for Sue has been different to all the rest. Your reconnection has not reset to 'zero' but to somewhere on the beta scale for you and the dom scale for Sue. Whilst I am sure that you satisfy her every bit as well as you have done over the last few years, compared to what she had four months ago when both you and Robert were supporting her, Sue must be seeing a gap. A gap she would rather be filled (seriously no pun intended) and which I was suggesting you might want to try to fill yourself, if only partially and as an interim. All actions carry risk and consequence, including no action. What you decide with Sue is up to you. I merely pointed out that so far your response has been passive, not active. Based entirely on what you have told us of course. It may be clear to you that Sue does not want you to take an active role. It is not as clear to me. That's all.

And just to be clear. I am thinking of you and your interests when I say this. If I have offended or upset you in any way I'm sorry. It's not my intention.

Last edited:
Peak, no offense taken - and with your clarification and a full night's sleep, I can better see what you're saying.

I think the difference this time, speaking for Sue, is that this was expected by her. So what I see is her compensating for the 'gap' that you perceive. You're right, and I know that she is masturbating more (I've seen evidence - her toys in different places, lubricant being used up as well as when I've heard her when she doesn't think I'm awake yet). And at least from what I can tell, her adopting the panty-denial thing again, is her way of filling in that gap and heightening her own desires and awareness of what she wants.

I suppose I could push to do more sexually with her, but I don't sense that she wants it from me. She's admitted many times that she wants another guy and I don't think that even if she and I had sex more, that it would fulfill her desires. So to your point of what Sue would like from me - that's what we've been talking about, a bit indirectly, but she's mentioned things - she again brought up her desire for an emotional affair again as well as wanting her next boyfriend to be "younger like Robert" - and the obvious desire for him to be well endowed. But other than that, I think what she is doing is merely biding our time. We are going off to ski this weekend - leaving Friday afternoon and we have other trips planned in February and into March - with her dad stabilized this year and other things being calmer - she wants to take advantage of all the exercising she's been doing and join our son and I on the slopes. I'm actually quite happy that this desire has become her focus and that Tony is "filling in the gaps" so to speak. I'll add that I'm actually a bit surprised that she hasn't spent more time with him or found more opportunities - but on the other hand, that also speaks volumes about her own self-control and self-awareness - all of which give me the confidence about what we're doing to go along with it.

Hope that explains things further.

Peak, no offense taken - and with your clarification and a full night's sleep, I can better see what you're saying.

I think the difference this time, speaking for Sue, is that this was expected by her. So what I see is her compensating for the 'gap' that you perceive. You're right, and I know that she is masturbating more (I've seen evidence - her toys in different places, lubricant being used up as well as when I've heard her when she doesn't think I'm awake yet). And at least from what I can tell, her adopting the panty-denial thing again, is her way of filling in that gap and heightening her own desires and awareness of what she wants.

I suppose I could push to do more sexually with her, but I don't sense that she wants it from me. She's admitted many times that she wants another guy and I don't think that even if she and I had sex more, that it would fulfill her desires. So to your point of what Sue would like from me - that's what we've been talking about, a bit indirectly, but she's mentioned things - she again brought up her desire for an emotional affair again as well as wanting her next boyfriend to be "younger like Robert" - and the obvious desire for him to be well endowed. But other than that, I think what she is doing is merely biding our time. We are going off to ski this weekend - leaving Friday afternoon and we have other trips planned in February and into March - with her dad stabilized this year and other things being calmer - she wants to take advantage of all the exercising she's been doing and join our son and I on the slopes. I'm actually quite happy that this desire has become her focus and that Tony is "filling in the gaps" so to speak. I'll add that I'm actually a bit surprised that she hasn't spent more time with him or found more opportunities - but on the other hand, that also speaks volumes about her own self-control and self-awareness - all of which give me the confidence about what we're doing to go along with it.

Hope that explains things further.

Steve Whatever You think of Me. I don't think anyone here has been right as often as I have. Sue may play, but she always comes home to Her true Love. You. Sex in a relationship is important. But its not the only thing. And You have to admit. Your sex life ain't been too bad lately. I don't think Your popping little blue pills. Do You really want to change or go back? Like I said unless anyone is talking to Sue. No one knows what's in Her heart or mind. My gut tells Me She love's Steve. And has no plans on leaving Him. Having some fun Yes. So what!!!
But leaving Him? NO!!! There will be another Robert or two. She will fall into Lust with. But She will come Home to Steve.

Peak remember What You send out in the world comes back to You. Treat people will respect so You will be Treated. Contempt Breeds Contempt.

Steve,
Thanks for the detailed response. It does fill in a few gaps of how Sue is thinking and reacting. To be clear, I never believed you were or are in any real danger of losing Sue. Although Will may scoff, I wouldn't change one word of his analysis above. You have too much of everything invested in each other to let a big cock or two come between you (another unintended pun).

Have fun tomorrow and enjoy the ski slopes. You never know at the time when you've skied your last piste. With me it happened because my wife injured her achilles so badly she couldn't ski again. She wanted the winter sun instead so that's what we do. Carpe Diem.

Steve, I don’t desire to actually interfere and change what you do. What I write is simply ‘my opinion.’ I don’t mean to anger you, or to tell you that your wrong. Sorry if it seems that way.

I understand what you want, and why you write on this forum. You have made that very clear in all you’ve written. I realize that Sue loves you, and that she enjoys what she is doing, both with you, and with other men.

You tell us in much detail how, what she does, satisfies what you want, and how you hope to experience even more. Again that is clear, but at that point, it’s a little vague just where Sue wants to go with it.

From what you write, it has always seemed that Sue hesitates to fulfill all you tell us that you'd like to experience. It's not clear why, maybe because she is not the one writing in this forum.

So, some of us do wonder where this will all go, and speculation sometimes ‘runs wild,’ simply because you are speaking for her, and she don’t seem to be telling anyone else.

There are other threads where both partners enter their thoughts in the same thread. They are very interesting because of that. Since you have encouraged her to explore other sites for ideas, maybe she would sign into another site, where she could share her thoughts too. I see that you ‘copy’ what you post here onto OHW’s. If she added her thoughts to your thoughts there, it would add a whole new insight to your experience.

Just a suggestion, Harry

Holy crap - she is still continuing to deny me any direct visual access to her pussy. She is wearing panties all the time now.Even to bed under her night-shirts when she used to go naked beneath. She's even started to lock the door when she's showering and has a towel wrapped around her waist afterwards while she pulls a new pair up underneath.

It's really getting to me, we've had plenty of sex but always with the blankets up and over us. I've gone down on her but again, only in the dim dim light underneath the blankets. I thought maybe last night would be different. And it was, just not the way I expected it.

We went to bed and I sort of knew we'd be doing our Wednesday thing again. But she was different - when we went to bed she said "I have a surprise for you" and she proceeded to tell me how she had some horny thoughts earlier and that she wanted to "take care of myself" first. I thought maybe I'd get to watch and see her again but instead - she lay next to me and masturbated under the covers and again didn't let me see her playing at all - instead I got to see her hands pinching at her ******* breasts and nipples and to see her face as her eyes closed and she moaned deeply. She was totally into it - I saw her knees up in the air and could see her arch her back as she came. It was incredibly erotic, but after she came down and calmed down a bit - what totally turned me on was to see her pull "Jim" (her favorite dildo) out when she was done and to see it wet and creamy from her orgasm. I was so turned on thinking that she'd been fucking herself with it.

She turned to me and pulled the covers back off of me and said "it's your turn now". And so our Wednesday ritual continued only this time she cooed in my ear how wet and horny she was and how "Jim" took good care of her. She added that she'll let me see her pussy "when I'm ready to let you". And sure enough, with just a few more teases from her, I jerked myself off like crazy till I spurted all over. As I felt it start I heard her moan again and knew she was watching closely.

Harry - I'm not sure exactly what she's thinking but whatever it is, it's hot, that's for sure. I can mention her posting online somewhere but in the past she's always said that she wanted to give me my privacy and has said that again more recently, that she knows it's good for me to have a place to share my thoughts. I think she'd maybe enjoy doing the same so maybe I can bring it up again.

We're going to be packing up later this afternoon and evening to head off skiing - packing the car up tonight as I'm going to pick her up at work on the way up north a bit earlier tomorrow afternoon.

Harry - thanks for your well wishes - the weekend was great. Fortunately we went up on Friday and arrived after thing started to warm-up. We later found out that it had been below-zero temperatures all day on Friday whereas Saturday was markedly warmer and also brought several inches of fresh fluffy snow that we enjoyed until we left yesterday.

If I wasn't so turned on about it I'd be getting annoyed but she is still keeping up the whole panty-thing including the entire weekend we were away. We were tired when we arrived on Friday but we both knew to expect time together on Saturday- being out in the fresh air and exercising all day has always made Sue horny and Saturday was no exception. We adjourned to our bedroom and I'd hoped she'd finally let me strip her naked and enjoy the sights but she again said "no" when I went to remove her panties and she again insisted that she doesn't want me to see her yet. As with the past few times at home, the room either needed to be dark or she wanted to remain under the blankets. I didn't push it once I realized she was serious about it (but I confess to getting some peeks down there while she had her eyes closed as she enjoyed getting fucked).

As we were rolling around changing positions she told me that she'll get fully naked for me again "for Valentines Day.... that'll be my present to you....". That turned me on but it turned me on even more when she told me a few minutes later that she wanted to be with Tony one more time before then and she seemed to enjoy almost emphasizing that she will get naked for him - and added to that by telling me "he's seen my pussy more than you have....". But that was largely it as far as teasing went - the rest of the time till we both suppressed our loud moaning because of the thinness of the walls was more love-making than fucking. I could feel that she'd trimmed or shaved most of her pussy and she admitted that it felt "very sensitive", she'd let it grow in a bit recently and I told her that I liked it bare so much more and she agreed. The obvious implication is that she'll be this way for Tony. As I'd known from the past, a day of skiing always made her so horny. In years past we'd fuck most every night we'd ski and even some mornings too (when we were both younger). Thinking about that again made me very aroused to think that even way back then, that she obviously loved feeling my cum in her all day long. And needless to say, these thoughts brought me to orgasm quite quickly once I let them go in my head.

It was afterwards as we lay together that we talked a bit more. She held my hand as she started to tell me how she missed having a boyfriend. She turned to me and said that I should know that she missed having sex with another guy, that she missed the excitement of it as well as the physical aspects. I asked her if I didn't satisfy her and she quickly said that was NOT it at all, that if anything, she even appreciated our sex together even more - she paused for a second before she continued and said that she just missed feeling another guy and that she hoped I would understand that by this time, that it's something she's now come to enjoy and expect. I told her that I knew she felt that way and that she could look around whenever she wanted. She giggled at me and said that she knew that and didn't need my permission and she then said that waiting to find her next boyfriend was making her hornier and hornier for him, whoever he is. She also said that her wearing panties was also adding to her arousal and she said she found herself particularly worked up when she thought about taking them off for Tony and how she wanted to feel that "rush of pleasure" when she does bare herself for him - at which time she again said "you'll have to wait till Valentines Day though honey" and she proceeded to tell me that she knows I'll be very horny for her by then. It was my turn to laugh and I told her she was stating the obvious!

I still feel in some ways that we are hovering around the airport and won't land until she finds her next lover.

Steve,
I would make the obvious joke, 'Or until you run out of fuel,' but at your current rate I can see no chance of that. Good to see you had such a great time in the powder and that you came away injury free. Did you get any inkling of where or how Sue is going to find her next lover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back