• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time she brings up something to heighten your denial ... and you turned her off !

She expressed no interest of her own for it - I did ask her that. Her answer was that it didn't interest her but she thought it might interest me.
No secret here, I have no desire or fantasy about that. Honesty is the best policy - and that is something that really has no interest to me so I don't really feel I could say yes when it's not the truth. Believe me, in the moods we're in on Wednesdays, I would have probably involuntarily said yes if I had any desires as that's the way it feels when we talk.

Just wondering Steve? Earlier You said, You wanted Sue to deny You when I asked. How far do You want Her to take that?

Will my denial desires really seem to be about her excluding me from different types of sex with her and her getting it elsewhere.
I've thought about what it'd be like to be caged up or whatever and it just doesn't do anything for me. I actually prefer the thought of what she's doing and to decide for myself whether I want to masturbate to relieve my anxiety/desires or whether I want to wait for her to return to me.

I loved what we were doing towards the end of her time with Robert. It's crazy for me to say it, but her wanting me to use condoms with her is something that just totally turned me on and seemed to really, strangely, seemed to satisfy so much of my desires - dare I say that I was content? But I recognize what she'd like for the future and I'm prepared to expect her to deny me fully at some point if she find the guy she'd like to have her "affair" with. That's what I believe she understood from last night. I don't want it to be forever obviously, but perhaps similar to what she asked for with the condoms.

If I can read her mind, she'd like this affair-thing to be short-lived but very-intense. I am excited just thinking about her feeling these kinds of desires. So,if for a period of a few weeks or perhaps maybe a few months, she wanted to only be with her lover, then I would feel good about giving her that freedom. Of course I am aware (we both are) of the danger that represents, that it can be a slippery slope she finds herself on - but again, if we talk openly and communicate along the way it should be something that can stay contained.

Not sure if that answered what you were asking. But my arousal at denial is from her denying me sex with her, not her denying me my own pleasures or my own angst at dealing with the situation.

SoonToBe said:
Will my denial desires really seem to be about her excluding me from different types of sex with her and her getting it elsewhere.
I've thought about what it'd be like to be caged up or whatever and it just doesn't do anything for me. I actually prefer the thought of what she's doing and to decide for myself whether I want to masturbate to relieve my anxiety/desires or whether I want to wait for her to return to me.

I loved what we were doing towards the end of her time with Robert. It's crazy for me to say it, but her wanting me to use condoms with her is something that just totally turned me on and seemed to really, strangely, seemed to satisfy so much of my desires - dare I say that I was content? But I recognize what she'd like for the future and I'm prepared to expect her to deny me fully at some point if she find the guy she'd like to have her "affair" with. That's what I believe she understood from last night. I don't want it to be forever obviously, but perhaps similar to what she asked for with the condoms.

If I can read her mind, she'd like this affair-thing to be short-lived but very-intense. I am excited just thinking about her feeling these kinds of desires. So,if for a period of a few weeks or perhaps maybe a few months, she wanted to only be with her lover, then I would feel good about giving her that freedom. Of course I am aware (we both are) of the danger that represents, that it can be a slippery slope she finds herself on - but again, if we talk openly and communicate along the way it should be something that can stay contained.

Not sure if that answered what you were asking. But my arousal at denial is from her denying me sex with her, not her denying me my own pleasures or my own angst at dealing with the situation.

Steve Thank You. That's why I come here. To get insights into the minds of Cuckolds like You. I thank You for being open and honest with Me.

I'll add something a bit more candid. I've said in the past that the experiences Sue and I have had have given me a new perspective on the more extremes in cuckolding. The humiliation and other things like chastity devices and such. I have gained a respect for those who enjoy these sorts of things in their relationships, but I've never been able to see myself participating in these things or enjoying them. Just my 2 cents.

SoonToBe said:
I'll add something a bit more candid. I've said in the past that the experiences Sue and I have had have given me a new perspective on the more extremes in cuckolding. The humiliation and other things like chastity devices and such. I have gained a respect for those who enjoy these sorts of things in their relationships, but I've never been able to see myself participating in these things or enjoying them. Just my 2 cents.

Steve everyone has different needs and wants. I have one couple that can't imagine a weekend without this sort of activity. Yet another Husband just wants to watch. So none of us can judge. Accept people as You find them. I need Them. They need Me. I have never looked down on You for Your needs or desires. They compliment My needs and desires.

"She hugged me and kissed me and said "you know, it might be more than when I was with Robert?". I looked at her and said that I remembered what she'd said long ago about how she felt and what she wanted. It looked like she wanted to say something more but before she did I kissed her and said "I know it'll mean you may want to be with him more" and a second later I added "I'm sure it'll be okay". I think she still wanted to say more but she decided to just let it go."

I'm dying to know what she was thinking at that moment. Steve, I'm surprised you didn't probe this deeper.

Mino, I could have pushed and asked her but at the same time I didn't want to make her feel self-conscious or anything like that. I know that at first she thought she and Robert might have been more than it turned out to be, and that despite their intensity towards the end, that I know she still didn't feel or get the emotional validation that I think she's looking to feel.

In a way, I actually understand her. I know she feels like she's getting older and that she'd like to feel that sort of lusty desire - if anything just to make her feel like she is still beautiful and can attract guys - even if I know it, it's different for her to feel it. From how she's said what she's looking for, its that sort of intensity of the newness and excitement of a new guy, but it's more, I know she'd like to let herself go beyond that and feel pulled to him. It does scare me to think about it at times, but other times, like last night, it does nothing but excite me.

I got stuck at work late last night and I texted her about 4:00pm that I was heading into a meeting about a problem that we had to resolve. She texted back that was good because she was going to go out for drinks with everyone after work and had wanted to tell me that she'd be home later. I knew that meant Tony was going to be out to drinks too. I got home about 8pm and she wasn't home yet and again when I realized the house was empty, my thoughts went to her probably in the back of Tony's SUV and how the windows were probably steamed up. And I'll comment here on the whole chastity thing - in that I had he hugest hard-on at that thought that I actually had to slip into a pair of sweatpants to make room for my cock. Sure, I had a thought to jerk-off, but the other 99.99% of my brain said to enjoy the arousal as she'd be home soon enough. And I have to say that walking around my house for another 30-45 minutes with my brain and cock continually reminding me of where she was - that's all the stimulation and arousal I need. I have no issues with self-restraint.

Sure enough just a little before 9pm I saw the headlights in the driveway and a few moments later she was walking through the door. I always love how I can just look at her now and tell that she's been fucking and there was no doubt. She met me with a kiss and while she didn't taste like cum, she smelled like sex and I imagined she was sucking Tony for a while before they fucked. (for a moment I wondered how Tony's wife would receive him with his face smelling like Sue's horny pussy). I asked her if she'd enjoyed herself and she smiled and giggled and said "very much so". She looked around as if to confirm no one else was home and then she kissed me again and said I should follow he upstairs to our bedroom and bring up a bottle of water with me.

When I got to the bedroom she was standing there in just her panties with the lights dimmed (we have these led-candles that are nice for ambiance) and she pulled me to her and then down onto the bed. She lay on her back and we kissed and I caressed her breasts, but when I reached downward towards her panties, she held my hand and said "not yet baby, pull the blankets over us". I swear I think my cock grew several inches as she said that! I groaned and she reached out and felt my hard cock and she giggled and said "just think, next week you can have your Valentines present".

I feverishly pulled the covers up to her stomach and when I went back to her panties, she now willingly lifted her butt and I slid them off her. But when I went to go under the covers to have some fun she stopped me and told me to get undressed and we could "69" for a little while. I don't think clothes have ever flown off faster. While I stood there she said "turn off the candles first". It took a second to get used to the darkness as I got back onto the bed. We kissed and soon moved into a 69 with my head under the covers as she lay beneath me. Under the covers, the smell of sex was thick and heavy and even in the dark, I knew just where I wanted to be. She guided my cock into her mouth and put her hand on the shaft to control how much she wanted - but to be honest, she didn't need to do a thing because as my fingers felt around and held her legs apart, I leaned down to kiss and start to lick her and it seemed that everywhere tasted like cum. Her clit had that tangy taste and as I followed her creases downward, the taste and then the wetness just increased.

She was moaning and had pretty much stopped sucking me as she enjoyed what I was doing. Her pussy lips felt like they were swollen and at that moment I really wished I could look at her. I reached around under her legs and I sort of pulled her open as I continued licking downward. When I finally reached the entrance to her vagina it was open and waiting. I do wish I could have seen her because in the darkness, damn - it felt like Tony had put a pint of cum in her - the more I licked, the more that seemed to flow. My fingertips were feeling the wetness from where I was holding her legs and pussy apart and as I stabbed my tongue into her she moaned and shook a little which brought forth another trickle of pungent wetness.

The next few moments are kind of a blur, tasting her and feeling her combined with her again starting to suck my cock, the next thing I knew I was kneeling between her spread legs with her knees back - the sheet being the only thing that still covered us - and her moaning loudly as I pushed into her. I couldn't hear what's she'd said to me under the blanket but now I could hear her clearly. She moaned at how horny Tony was and how he'd cum twice in her. That almost put me over the edge and she really squealed at how hard I started to fuck her as she talked more. She looked up at me and again teased me that "Tony liked how I looked..... you'll get to see next week......" and she told me how she'd pushed her skirt up around her waist in his back-seat and how he'd taken her panties off her. She seemed to like to draw out that part, as if to tease me more that I haven't had that pleasure in a long time, to undress her like that.

She felt fucking amazing!!! I so so so miss her having sex with someone else - there's just something so sexy and so incredibly almost welcoming feeling her so wet and open. "He's good, huh?" I asked her because it was obvious she'd cum a lot earlier from how relaxed and open her pussy felt - again that muscular ring that would sometimes feel so tight in her was now obviously worn out. She moaned back "yeah" and then said something about him having this upward curve to his cock that she said turned her on to feel. And a second later she told me that she's so comfortable with him that "I cum really easily with him". I swear she knew just what to say and when to say it - had she said that when I was plunging into her, I probably would have cum, but instead she said that in a moment when I'd pulled out of her and was moving to change our position and angle a little. As I pushed back into her again she moaned "he loves how I feel". That was the thought that started the end for me - my brain just went off on its own and I had visions of her under him and what she'd look like if I peered through the window. I saw her bare leg wrapped around him and I could see his body moving up and down above her. As he'd thrust into her I'd see her legs straighten at times and her toes curl. Is it weird that it's those little details that drive me the craziest to think about. Yeah, his huge cock plunging into her is intense, but it's the little details that add so much - the fluttering of her eyes, her skin getting flushed, her nipples hardening, toes curling. I know she was still talking but I couldn't really hear it and it didn't matter. A second or so later her eyes widened and looked up at me as she knew I was about to cum. 30 years of fucking and she can tell just when I'm about to cum - and sure enough, I felt her legs wrap around mine and that was it - all of a sudden it was me deep in her and not the vision in my mind and second later I let go in her. It felt like a firehose and she squealed as she could feel each pulse of my cock as I reconnected with her.

We lay together for a few more minutes until I began to shrink and slip out of her. She giggled as I did and she said "oh wow, it's wet". It was just the right moment because with a smile on my face, I pulled off of her and then ducked beneath the covers to once again, clean her up.

Again she willingly, and this time, with her hands, pulled her knees back and giggled as she said "go ahead, it's your mess, you can clean it up". I so wished it was light under the covers but instead - I was guided by instinct and smell. There was no resistance at all from her and little need for any foreplay - I just felt my way down to her pussy and began to suck and lick at her. I could immediately tell and taste the difference between the semen that was dripping out of her this time was mine. But that didn't matter to me - I loved the closeness and intimacy of licking all of her nooks and crannies clean. Hearing her sweet moans as I did so was all I needed to hear. She didnt' think she'd cum again, but as I paid a little more attention to her little button her moaning increased and sure enough, a few moments later her hand held the back of my head in place as she squealed through one last orgasm for the night.

Once again, when I was done and I "came up for air" she was sure to pull the sheet back up over us and again said "next Friday night we'll have a lot more fun baby". And as I lay next to her I felt her moving around under the sheet and blanket and then realized, she was pulling back on her panties. Even though I'd just fucked her, I have to say that knowing what she was doing got my cock to start throbbing again....

Steve,
you haven't seen Sue with someone in quiet sometime, do you still care to watch her or not anymore?; how do you think she would feel about you watching now that she has discovered her dom side.

TMW - you are most correct and I do miss it. I do admit that the "unknown" of her whole time with Robert was somewhat exciting but I will say in retrospect that I did miss seeing her and being there. As I already said, the images in my head of her with Tony are still intense to think about, but at least with Tony I have a name with a face and a certain level of comfort. I had thought of suggesting she see him more often but how she spoke of their time last night makes me feel that if she wanted more of him, she would certainly pursue it.

Well, we've finalized plans for skiing later this week - we'll be away for Valentines Day and Sue thought that would be nice and that it'd be nice to be away when she'll finally get naked with me again!

In the back of my mind I had wondered if she might have a quickie with Tony somehow before then but it didn't come up in conversation and with our final plans, it's really not feasible.

I know it's not a very cuck-ish post, but it is what it is.

SoonToBe said:
Well, we've finalized plans for skiing later this week - we'll be away for Valentines Day and Sue thought that would be nice and that it'd be nice to be away when she'll finally get naked with me again!

In the back of my mind I had wondered if she might have a quickie with Tony somehow before then but it didn't come up in conversation and with our final plans, it's really not feasible.

I know it's not a very cuck-ish post, but it is what it is.

On the Contrary Steve. Thinking of Your Wife with making love with another man. Just before Your Special Weekend. That's very "cuck-ish"

Steve,
Have to agree with Will there. I have been reading but not posting for a while. It seems you have been using the interim time to get a clearer picture of what the specification for NewStud is. Sue may not get what she wants but if she gets close, the impact could be explosive and far reaching. I can't help thinking of the elastic rope that is stretched beyond its point of elasticity. If Sue does get all she wants, there is the risk that your relationship could be stretched beyond the point where you could go back. It may already be so. Not necessarily a bad thing, we can never go back, but the risk is it puts you both permanently in a position neither of you may be comfortable in long term. For instance, if your daughter were to accidentally find out about your lifestyle, would that make you curtail it, bring it into the open, or continue as you are but trying to hide it from her as best you can. I know you take serious steps to avoid it, but mistakes can happen. Either answer would change the dynamic between you all a bit.

Anyway, have fun skiing. I'll be rooting for you next week. I suspect you won't need champagne and roses to pull on Valentines Day. Maybe stick to the red runs on your tired legs the day after!

Peak - I'm focused on the short term while keeping an awareness of what may be coming. For now, Sue is surprisingly content to be with me and an occasional fling with Tony. I do miss some of the edginess that I'd enjoyed in the past, but I also admit I am rapidly becoming used to and equallly content with the resumption of "normal" sex for a while.

I can't help but say it but when we do have sex and I can feel her go through that post-orgasm period where she seems to cum again and again just after I cum in her - I can't help but say it that I do love knowing she wants to share that moment with another guy. There is something that just turns me on incredibly to think/know of her at that moment with her lover.

As you say, we can't ever go back in time or un-do things, but our respite right now makes me feel wonderful that we are able to resume "normal" relations so easily and readily. I think this has also boded well for Sue's thoughts and attitude towards wanting to let herself go a bit with her next lover in the form of an affair in that it's given her a reminder of how we truly are when it's just us.

We'll just have to cross the next bridge when we get to it.

For now, the weather gods have smiled on us for snow on Thursday just before we get away for a few days.

Steve,

I'm very happy to hear that you two are so very truly enjoying your relatively monogamous time together. Given your dispositions, I would suggest that whenever you are enjoying bare intercourse with Sue that you focus on the realization that in all likelihood she will be sharing what you're feeling with someone different/better all too soon and that you will be back in your condom or hand, or maybe a cage if Sue decides to try it and teases you enough to where you will at least give it a little try. I wouldn't want to be caged either, I am in complete harmony with that you've written on the subject, but life is full of little surprises.

I think if you concentrate on the likely fact that at some point Sue and her sweet, elusive pussy will be the exclusive territory of her lover(s) again, your resultant super-enthused humping will probably feel all that much better and more bonding to the both of you now. I'd try to keep these thoughts to yourself if you can as she may then see you in a more Alpha light. Given my sense of your progression you should probably grasp all the Alpha you can. If she pries what's driving your enthusiasm out of you, which she probably will, you may slip a little beta-style in her eyes ... which may not be all that bad anyway. :)

Mino, you are mostly correct in what's in my head right now. Things are very good between us right now and yes, it is nice enjoying our (relatively) monogamous time together. As I said, I think it's a good thing in that it's very much reminding her of all that we share together including how good the sex can be.

Last night brought something very new from Sue!!! I had thought we were going to follow our normal routine and I was surely horny enough. But when we adjourned to the bedroom for what I thought would be, she surprised me. She kissed me and said that she wanted to have some fun. She knelt next to me in just her panties and teased me that I have 2 more days (now just 1!!!!) till I get to take them off of her. Thing was, she didn't put my hand on my cock once she got me really hard. Instead she giggled and said "let me do it for you tonight". Now, it's been years or more since she gave me a true hand-job. But when she reached into the nightstand and brought out the lubricant I realized what she wanted to do.

It felt so weird to let her do it - normally she'd suck me a bit and wind up finishing me orally, but this time she seemed content to just stroke me. I lay there and let her start and as she got me really hard, she started to tease me - more that she just started to almost talk to me - telling me how fun it was with Tony and emphasizing how "he was the last one to see my pussy!". I groaned back as she kept going - she could obviously tell how it was turning me on as she would moan at times and look at me and say "my god you are so big and hard!". But what really got me going was that she started to tell me more of what she and Tony did. I was so turned on when she told me how horny she was letting Tony undress her and just how she said that she "wanted to be naked for him" and how horny she felt.

She told me that the excitement she felt with Tony - how erotic she felt spreading her legs and letting him see all of her - and how she felt as he looked so horny as he looked at her - that she missed feeling that with another guy. She teased me "awww - does that turn you on baby?" as she must have felt my cock throb in her hands. Her hands felt incredible as she stroked my greased cock - fast then slow - and oh god, how she moaned when she saw and felt that pre-cum was oozing out of me.

I think even the crotch of her panties were wet. She knew I was close and that was when she told me how she'd cum when Tony cum in - wow did it push me to the edge. I know she felt my body start to tense up. She reached under and cupped my balls as she stroked me with the other hand and when she told me how she could feel how hot his cum was when he came in her the second time, holy crap batman - I let out a grunt and man did I cum. She let out a squeal when she felt me start to cum but then as she literally milked my cock, she had the most incredibly sexy moan and I'd swear she was grinding her foot or something against her pussy because it really sounded like she'd cum herself.

I was totally exhausted by the time she finished her last gentle stroke and she even remembered what I'd shown her long ago, to run her thumb up from way down low to draw out the last drops of cum, before the lay my now soft and shrunken cock against my body. She looked up at me and there was no doubt in my mind from how she looked - her eyes had this soft distant look in them - that she'd cum herself watching me. She leaned down and told me how sexy and how horny that made her. I kissed her and giggled back "well, one thing, there'll be no seconds from me tonight" and she coooed back at loving how much she'd made me cum. When I glanced down I was surprised as my stomach was covered with at least 7 or 8 thick spurts of cum.

I can't wait till tomorrow....

It sounds like Sue is trying new things and branching out. She sounds like She's embracing a somewhat Dom role for You. (this is a good thing) For You. Sounds like You each had a very good time last night. Sue must be doing Her research. That in it self speaks highly for Her. Shows how much She cares and loves You. That She would leave Her comfort zone and be willing to try something new with You. That take a lot of guts. Also don't be afraid to ask for what You want. She just may give it to You.

Will, I know that she knows that I enjoy using lubricant when I have some alone-fun but this is the first time she's brought it out on a Wednesday much less her doing it all. I am assuming that she's getting ideas from somewhere, I know of many Penthouse Letters stories that could have spurred her interest, but whatever, I'm not going to really question it.

If I knew what I wanted, I think I could be more clear with her and share it with her - but I already have and I know that so far, she finds them arousing. I have told her many times that it thrills me that she would experience the kind of orgasms and pleasure with other guys that she enjoys with me. I don't believe there is any doubt that she understands the kind of arousal I get from her denial of me.

With the snow today, she's home working upstairs while I am in our basement. She's very excited about going away later tonight - we're already pretty much packed and the car is ready (our driveway and street is clear so we're good to go). I'm hoping that tomorrow and while we're away that we'll maybe talk about things too.

STB
Have a great time on your trip and hope that you and sue talk about everything.

keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread