• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thread about Sports

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
Ed Reed was the safety i coulndt thinnk of...he is considered the best in league over taylor or anyone else..damn the Miami teams put out the talent.
i know samuel is corner..but he is totally dominating...and always comes up with key interception in the big game it seems. whats his name on Eagles is another one, but Taylor was on his way, but hadnt reached the top yet, alhtogh had talent to be best.

Id have to give edge to boys due to them being home and injuries...they have everyone healthy (other then terry glenn who has been out all year) but Pack have few key players out and game time decisions...who if they play wont be 100% anyway.
As in just every game, the turnover battle will likely decide it. Boys 30-27 on last min field goal to win..although i wouldnt be surprised if both defenses stepped up and kept the game in low 20's/high teens.

lido Shepard is a probowler on the eagles. I put him up with any in the NFL. Im picking the pac 24, 23

Packers 31-17. Woodson plays (this has been great gamesmanship from McCarthy) and plays well. He and Harris shut down TO. Ryan Grant, because Dallas sleeps on him, runs for his 3rd straight 100 yard game. AJ Hawk makes life miserable for Marion (I need a ) Barber. This is Farve's year and he lights it up to Donald Driver.

brian dawkins was whom i was referring too as one of greatest safetys but he has been hurt on and off this year. pimp you couldnt or wouldnt pick the cowboys if a gun was held to youre head could you? but i sure hope you are correct. woodson has had a bad toe for several years...playing on turf tonight..it definitely is a factor, the short week is big factor, he didnt practice this week. if game was sunday prob wouldnt be as big an issue.

I actually pick the Cowboys all the time (or at least quite a bit). I even picked them over my Redskins two weeks ago (I won't pick them in the rematch at FedEx though). And I really think Dallas will win tonight; I just like busting the collective balls of Salt and Mulie!

Hell Norm down deep I think the Pimp loves the Boys and best of all he knows WE are RIGHT Go Boys. Come on Pooch you need to jumb on the Boys wagon now that we have Pimp you are the last hold out except for solowhtguy.

I'm hardly a fan of the girls but they are playing at home. Duck Fallas!!!

Not to be confused with a duck's phallus........

yehaaaa cowboys win roadem hard and put them away wet shot em down yehaaaa, bang bang pimp

It was a very good game and I really think, given the way the Packers rallied behind Rodgers will give them confidence if there's a rematch in the playoffs. Green Bay had better hope the injury to Favre is not a serious one though.

By the way, did Woodson play for Green Bay? Damn nfl network!!!!!!

I can answer that, pimp...

pimpology101 said:
It was a very good game and I really think, given the way the Packers rallied behind Rodgers will give them confidence if there's a rematch in the playoffs. Green Bay had better hope the injury to Favre is not a serious one though.

By the way, did Woodson play for Green Bay? Damn nfl network!!!!!!

Green Bay needs more than confidence...Farve needs to retire - he already has his name in lights.

Woodson was out before the game started.

Terrell Owens has a big mouth - the reason why Philly got rid of him. (Playmaking abilities not withstanding.)

Favre needs to retire???? He's having an awesome season, better than just about any qb in the league (including those far younger than him).

come on mule i have respect along with long instilled hatred for cowboys as a giants fan so enjoy youre run. I did pick them to win...and i think i pretty much called it pretty close...they benefited big time from a few questionable calls ...not to mention the Packs injuries that limited there defense ability to blitz and do other things..but as i always say..no excuses..they were better team. There offensive line dominated the game, I think romo got hit once. Farve reverted back to the older Farve after their first drive...why I dont know when they had the running game going...I would blame that on the coach. Romo has become a superior QB (so they will be solid for years to come), Owens..even though he dropped 2 passes..including a touchdown pass that almost cost them big time..is a defintite hall of a famer despite his past issues, and Whitten is awesome too. Aaron Rogers certainly was impressive....goes to show how QB's (inlcuding Romo) benefit from sitting a year or 2 before getting thrown to the wolves.

OK I will take it easy on Pimp to start here as he has had a rough week. Now lets jump to the Pooch and the Giants against Chicago and let the Blues Ring all the back to NY. It will be a tough game but the Bears are hungey as hell and it's winter and all so there last big feast before going to their caves Bears by seven ouch. Seahawks and Philly the birds from the west will win not a exciting game. Lets jump to the Bills the Skins will come out to play ball and make a statement but I don't think Gibbs is gonna pull it off so I'm giving this to the Bills by 3. Don't need to say nothing about the boys let me lean back and strech and smile when it works it works. Someone told me early on in the season the Skins would no way be a 500 team wow I think they are in the 400's big ouch I think someones nuts just got busted. Norm go Boys

Like I said, given what's transpired this week football means less than nothing to me right now. Do I hope the Redskins win? Of course (and I expect them to) but if they lose it won't bother me a bit. It's only a game.

Isaiah Thomas and his band of not-so-merry-men should all be fired. They are worst than a joke. Knicks have had some lean years but none so bad, so hopeless, and so dismall until Zeek arrived. All 10 point guards and 3 power forwards gotta go.

Miami police have arrested four men in connection with Sean Taylor's murder, including the believed gunman. Police are stating they have confessions from the men and that the men, or at least one of them, knew Taylor and thought he would not be at home on the weekend of the incident.

Hope they string these four puke fuckers up by the balls!

thick block..i totally agree that zeke should have been fired..it is a joke that he got convicted and still has his job...but he works for the biggest idiot owner in sports...(and all you who dont have the NFL network..well Dolan owns Comcast Cable which just bought out Time Warner, so he is in the middle of that fiasco too). Ok I'm going to admit it...yes you all can laugh at me...being from NJ I am a Knicks fan. Trust me I keep that to myself lmao...anyway...zeke came into the job with the Knicks with a horrible roster of over paid losers...howard isely, charley ward were couple..and way over the cap as they are now....he was not allowed to tear it down and build it up...and has been ****** to try to build a team while trying to win instead of just sucking for a year or 2 and doing it the right way....The guy has a great track record for analyzing talent and drafting (Tmac, stoudemire, Camby when in Toronto...Channing Frye, David Lee, Nate Robinson, Rolondo Blackman..all guys nobody thought that much of and are all good players....but he also has a bad record on the administration side.. therefore he had to take bad risks....in order to dump bad salary but having to take on bad salaries too..the never ending losing battle in the salary cap NBA...He put most of his eggs in the Marbury trade when he first got there....and well Marbury is a selfish loser...surprising that he sells a $20-30 sneaker???? but anyway...a great talent that refuses to play D and thinks he is way better then he is ...hell if he could have dealt with being 1A, and stayed with Garnett...well who knows what they could have done together in Minn, but he couldnt accept being second fiddle ..i guess 70 mil was a slap in face to him when garnett got 120.
I dont have confidence he knows how to put a team together, although if he didnt have the salary cap issues, he probably could put togetherr the right mix, rather than take on talented players who dont mix...and the curry trade..althogh curry is playing decent..well they could sure use that lottery pic last year couldnt they...durant, oden? but that is the deal....I'd be happy to have him run the draft but nothing else...they need to rebuild...let the bad contracts go...and build for 2012 but playing in NY and charging the highest tix prices at garden..no Gm is allowed to rebuild...so what we have is an ongoing joke...and when you put the Sex harrassment thing on top of it..well i cant believe he has his job...
well least the Rangers are playing well right now.

Plenty of time left in both games but if you go back a few pages, my comment about a Mountaineer/Buckeye title game is making me look like a genius. And it was made even before LSU lost to Arkansas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, what was that??? How can West Virginia and that heralded offense lay such a huge egg AT HOME no less with the national title on the line against a 4-7 team in their rivalry game???? I have never seen a more pitiful perfomance. I don't wanna hear about Pat White's thumb either cause they still had his legs and Slaton's and Devine's and Schmidt's and Reinard's. You just have to give props to Pitt. They played out of their mind defensively and I didn't think ANYBODY could shut down WVU like that!

I bet WVU beats up their kicker tonight too! LOL

So who do the Buckeyes play for the national championship now? Let's hear your choices...

A) LSU
B) Georgia
C) Kansas
D) USC
E) Hawaii
F) other

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread