Thread about Sports

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
As long as the fans will pay, who can blame the teams for overpaying. Supply and demand. New England Pats just went up 30% for next years season tickets and you have to buy the three exhibition games. With parking, thats about $200 a game. And people will pay it.

in reality professional athletes are overpaid for their value to society...However, economically speaking they are not overpaid. they are the best in the world at what they do, there are very few of them at that level and they create economic dollars on a huge scale justifying their worth. same with a Tom Cruise getting 20 million or more for a film, regardless of having any real talent or not. youre boy ferenz mule gets his 2 mill salary cause he brings in way more than that in dollars to state of Iowa..well least he is supposed to..now when your'e professional cow tippers get a tv contract they will get paid accordingly too!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Pooch the cowtippers had two more football players get busted this weekend and locked up drug charges a totoal of 14 players in less then a year Freenz isn't bring in the money right now as last fall it was way down he won't be around long as people are quit giving to the program. So he school go to Hollywood and make a movie of how to have your football team all locked up before game day we could call it Iowa Cowtippers high as Fuck Football. They are sill waiting as there are four more awaiting a investigation of ****** sex on a student.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 14, I thought they were a team.

OK Stormin Norman so if the Pats can't keep Moss that looks like the Pats will be a hurting team this next season and what on earth and when will Brady quite crying oh they will be so done never another playoff season for a long time. Latest news from the Cowboys they are hungry to pick up Moss if the Pats don't pay up. So I quess it is up to Kraft on how much they want him. Myself I would keep him and dump the prick for a coach.

muleman said:
OK Stormin Norman so if the Pats can't keep Moss that looks like the Pats will be a hurting team this next season and what on earth and when will Brady quite crying oh they will be so done never another playoff season for a long time. Latest news from the Cowboys they are hungry to pick up Moss if the Pats don't pay up. So I quess it is up to Kraft on how much they want him. Myself I would keep him and dump the prick for a coach.

I hope the Boys don't pick up Moss. I have my doubts him and TO can play on the same team. I would much rather get Stallworth. A great player for far less money. Use the savings to get help in the secondary.

Will & Eve said:
Can't imagine what you are on about...the Pats won 3 super bowls before Moss came along, and every time they look like they take a personnel hit they come up with another big player. i wouldn't be writing their obituary just yet.

Will I seen Moss resign 70 some million but shit the steelers paid over 100 mil to keep Ben to me a hundred mil isn't shit if someone can't catch the ball. Damn Will I was wishing Moss would of left to fuck Brady boy up.

I would have loved to have seen Asante Samuel go to the Boys but Philly played that right and got him. Now we have to face him twice a year.

Thought Moss resigned with the Pats til 2010.