Thursdays

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
As I said, I thought it was time for a new thread as we're heading into a busy few weeks. I think this year we're going to be a bit low-key for the holidays.

Thursday night started out funny - as I said, it was warm and raining out Thursday night so she had an easy excuse for the wet-spot our daughter noticed. It wasn't until I was following her up the steps that my brain caught up and realized what that meant and I ran after her in the bedroom.

She pushed me away and said I needed to wait until later. I didn't listen and came up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck and caressing her. She almost gave in but then turned and pushed me back towards the bed and said she was serious - that I should wait. And then she added that she'd make it worth my wait later on. How could I resist that.

Maybe she did it to tease me a bit because as I lay on the bed she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and undressed and then washed up. Just like that - one foot up on the toilet as she wiped herself down. You cannot imagine how aroused and horny that gets me. She knows it too and then she pranced back by me, still naked, to get some fresh underwear.

I was in such a daydream that I didn't even really notice her putting her sweats on and then she was back downstairs. But that whole scene - from the wet-spot in the kitchen to her going back downstairs was maybe 10 minutes at most - yet at the time, I swear, it felt like time was standing still. I also then thought of someone's posting where they commented that she dressed nice for Brad but put on sweats for me. On top of making me wait - that thought went through my mind.

Anyway - it had to have been well after 10:30pm by the time our son had enough of us and we went upstairs. She wasn't tired like she is sometimes so she was very animated. I can't remember everything that happened but there are moments that seem to be so clear.

I know that I was almost shaking at one point as I undressed her and pulled off her panties. She lay back on the bed and I slid them down and she raised and bent one leg to let me slide them off. Just seeing her like that at that moment really got to me. I can't explain it by seeing her naked lying there - and knowing that she was like this with Brad only a few hours earlier - it's like being in a car and mashing your foot on the accelerator - tons of feeling go by in an instant. Seeing her pussy lips still looking swollen and wet between them - just peeking open at me as she raised her leg.

She was incredibly warm and affectionate. Whatever they'd done earlier, it seemed like she wanted more now. There was this desire and passion in her kisses and this just feeling of her body drawing me in. She did tease me nonetheless - she did say things that she seemed to know would really get to me. Comments about how big "both of you" feel tonight, and how she was really wet before from Brad. As we rolled around on the bed I asked her what was so different tonight for them and she said that he'd cum twice tonight, the last time being just before she left to come home but also that they too just felt close as if they were preparing for a few week break, I guess.

At one point she got on top and in that position she really felt like she'd had quite a workout. I let myself think about that for a bit and I know it spurred me on. After other comments about how wet she was - of course, she said it like "sorry, I guess I'm kind of wet" so it seemed like an apology but really it was a tease. But in addition to the sex talk - there was no denying that she didn't want me to just fuck her quickly - she wanted, almost needed to make love again. It was really quite a change from other Thursdays and in the end, we came together too. Afterwards we just lay there and she said of the "I love you" stuff. She ran her hands up and down us and she continued to say how lucky she was that I let her "fuck Brad". She knew how she said that would turn me on. Whoever said she's getting to know exactly what to say and do with me seems to be right-on-the-money.

We didn't talk much more - it was well after 11:30pm by that point so we just went to sleep.

Friday was a blur at work but again, last night, she just wanted it slow and passionate again. She mixed her teasing in but as I said, she seems to know what to say now - maybe my talking to her about toning down the intensity but turning up the eroticism was working. I can't explain it but just some of the stuff she'd whisper as we cleaned up from dinner - she just whispered "I need more tonight" and then a little bit later - with the kids still sitting there at the table she whispered "since I can't have Brad tonight, you'll have to do".

By the time we were in our bedroom for the night - to say that I wanted her is like saying an addict wants heroin. It was more like I needed her. And there she was again - wrapping her arms and legs around me - sometimes she like it when I'm up on my arms or maybe just elbows above her - but the last 2 nights, she's wanted my arms around her hugging her as we fuck. Still with the teasing - one of the things she said mid-fuck last night that is burned into my memory was her asking me (whispering in my ear) "which do you like better, tonight or last night". It was one of those questions that just made me stop for a second and look into her eyes. I wasn't going to answer it but she tensed her body up and said "answer first". So, I answered her honestly - I told her I liked how she felt better Thursday night but that I liked how I felt about her better last night - and with that she let me back in. She'd cum several times by this point and after that answer she just said "you do it" and she lay back for me and let me have my fun. By then I only needed just a few more minutes and she apparently was fine now with me being up and not hugging her. Looking down at her slim body under me - seeing her holding her knees back for me - seeing my cock slipping in and out of her, that got me going a lot - but when I needed to finally get over that final edge and let loose - I let myself think of Brad doing it to her and (I may be watching too many internet sex videos) but I let myself think of how it must look when he cums in her - thinking of seeing him thrust deeply and tensing up. That was it - hoo boy that was it. And she even had this big smile on her face to match mine.

Today though - she's still all lovey-dovey and has more than hinted that she's still horny and wants more tonight. But I've been trying to think of what's with the new behavior with her wanting to feel so close to me when we're having sex. Not that I'm complaining - just that it's different. We haven't talked about much else either - but I'm figuring later tonight or tomorrow we'll have time for that. In the meanwhile, I think I'll enjoy this new turn and try not to think too much about what may be behind it.

As I said, a new thread was a good thing. Now I'm really horned up for her tonight.

"But I've been trying to think of what's with the new behavior with her wanting to feel so close to me when we're having sex. Not that I'm complaining - just that it's different."

Well I think your wife has reached the crisis point in her relationship with Brad and you have won. She has had to balence the both of you up and now you are Number One and he is Number Two or perhaps Other Ranks.

To be concise, you are the main attraction and he is the warm up man.

Congratulations.

I have to agree with Puller. It sounds like Sue has had her crisis of conscience, and that your marriage is safe.

By the way, THIS was very hot!

SoonToBe said:
I can't explain it but just some of the stuff she'd whisper as we cleaned up from dinner - she just whispered "I need more tonight" and then a little bit later - with the kids still sitting there at the table she whispered "since I can't have Brad tonight, you'll have to do".

Good morning!!

I read Puller's and MP's post. Makes sense. It's a nice feeling, a bit unexpected but it's a nice feeling for sure.

Last night neither of us were quite as horny so we didn't really do much sex-wise other than cuddle up in bed watching TV (we put a 32-inch flat-panel on the wall in the bedroom). There wasn't any teasing per-se but we did talk briefly after she said thank-you to me again for letting her have her fun. I told her that I liked the change in her that I thought came from her and Brad and that I also enjoyed the new direction that sex between us was taking. She said she was trying to think more of what she says to me to make it better for me too. I told her I really appreciated that and that I did enjoy it just as I enjoy knowing they've been physical together (I said something about being turned on about knowing he was fucking her). She smiled and said that was good and then, maybe as a tease, she said something about she's really going to be looking forward to that Thursday after Thanksgiving (when she'll see Brad next, I'm assuming). I didn't reply directly and just said "that's nice".

She's out already this morning - doing some sort of shopping. But it's already an unsaid fact that we'll have another romp tonight for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
should of kept it every Thursday Thursday Thursday in the afternoon For a couple of beers and a game of pool,

Not so sure

I don't agree with their assessment and stand by my earlier posts. In my opinion the change in behavior more likely reflects conflicts of her concience. I believe that she is probably developing emotional attachment to Brad that she finds uncomfortable. She very possibly subconciously attempting to build passion at home because she feels guilty for what is growing between Brad and her.

As I often say, if the wife meets alone with her lover, it provides a fertile ground for more feelings than a marriage can survive. If the husband is there, the lover is an exciting addition to the marriage. If he's not there, he becomes an outsider.

Success?

It sounds like your really beginning to see the benefit to your wife dating other men. Do you ever get to enjoy her creampies? Another side benefit if you like that sort of thing. Good Luck!

Indy-hubby - I was thinking of you when I posted the last few of my comments. She IS acting all loving and close and your comments are what is in the back of my mind regarding what may really be going on.

Still - last night was passionate - less "make love" and more "lets fuck". She did continue to tease me - starting out by saying that we need the bedroom warmer so she can be "naked like I am with Brad". And then later - when I was behind her she said "Brad likes this position too!". Thinking about it, it's obvious that its turning me on - I thought about how I reacted to her comments and each time I know I took her harder, deeper and more forcefully. I guess it's obvious that I"m telegraphing my feelings on her taunts. Needless to say - at the end she had pulled her legs back and she didn't need to say it - that this was probably how she lets Brad have her - feeling her pussy just open up and swallow my cock - I just let my mind go to Brad being in her like that and I started to cum and cum. A second later she let out a squeal that we thought would wake our daughter across the hall - she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her as we both finished. It is always nice when we can cum close together - and don't think that I didn't wonder at that moment if she and Brad cum together but I did not ask.

This morning I noticed the purple tampon box sitting prominently in the bathroom vanity cabinet so I suspect my days this week are numbered.

Muffman - I have not yet had a true creampie - to me that would be if I could have her right after she's done with Brad (or whoever). I haven't yet asked her to let me watch them which is when that could finally happen. But honestly - I don't know that I"m ready to watch them. I still have some mixed emotions at this whole intimacy issue between them (yes, even after 4 days of love-making) and seeing her giving herself so openly to Brad - well, I don't think I'm ready for that.

I have had her while she's still quite wet and open afterwards though. Granted it's maybe been an hour or two since she'd finished with Brad - but there's no doubt that I've surely felt her pussy with his cum in her. She has made it clear when she is still wet from him and I know that when she'll tease me that way on Thursday nights that I cum almost immediately that is met with those giggles from her.

Its going to be a slow week with her monthly approaching - but if moods are good, maybe we'll get to do some of that talking.

Happy Thursday!

Marys-pet - it's that time of the month for Sue so she'll be home tonight. That's also put a damper on us in terms of us talking further as she hasn't been in the best moods. I'm figuring she'll be back maybe by sometime this weekend.

With Thanksgiving next week she won't be seeing Brad until the week after that.

In the meanwhile she's well aware that I'. taking care of business myself these few days.

Yup, forgot about that SoonToBe. Here's hoping you and Sue enjoy your down time during the holidays, and that she and Brad will have lots of pent up sexual energy to release the week after next.

Just a quick update before heading to work...

She was ready for me again this past Saturday and we picked right back up where we'd left off. Overall, very passionate and very loving. It was actually me that brought up Brad when I asked her if she missed seeing him.

She was honest with me and said yes - that them saying hi when the may see each other at work was nice but she's sure that by next week, she'll want him again. She said she hoped that didn't hurt or anything like that but she wanted me to know that she very much enjoys her Thursdays with Brad. She even joked it's like that book "Sundays with Morrie" - just something she looks forward to doing. I didn't ask further but it sounded just like one of the earlier posters in my earlier threads had said - that maybe this is just like going to the gym for her?

Then she asked me if I was going to miss her seeing Brad. I didn't know how to answer that until she asked me if I liked her being - and she said it - if I liked her being slutty like that? I had to be honest too and I said that it still turned me on incredibly and that I loved how she was when she comes home and for days afterwards.

After that, I just couldn't get them out of my mind. As I went down on Sue all I could think about was Brads fingers, tongue and cock being in her where I was licking and sucking. She asked me if I wanted to put her diaphragm in and as I did I guess I was moving slowly or daydreaming or whatever - I know my mind was consumed again with the idea of Brad doing what I was about to do.

I guess she saw me and looked at me and said again that no matter how close and intimate she may be with Brad, that I'm the one she loves and not to forget that. I started to say again that it wasn't so much what he was doing but how she was together with him when she finally just said to me something like - for her to cum like she does with him, that she has to give herself all to him at the time. And she emphasized the word all. She said how once she can let herself go with a guy - like she does with me and now Brad - that she just goes crazy when the sex is good and that she'll say and do things that are only for that moment. She added that at the time though - that moment is all there is - and she looked at me as she lay there underneath me with me holding her diaphragm - she just said - look at me, this is how I am with Brad. He DOES get all of me - and for that moment, I am all his. I"m sorry if that hurts you to think about it but that's the way it is for that time. She added that afterwards, when they are getting ready to leave, that it does take her a while to shut that off. And that's why she feels weird with me sometimes when she gets home.

I took that moment and said "maybe I'd feel better if you weren't so exclusive with Brad - maybe it'd make me feel better?". She looked puzzled for a second and then just said "you are crazy" and then added "are you suggesting I find yet another guy?". I sort of nodded my head with a sort of unsure look - like "it's just a suggestion". She looked at me and asked why I'd want that.

Mind you this is all of about 5 minutes of conversation as she's lying naked under me - and by this time, I'm starting to wilt.

She slid back and we talked a lot more about my feelings - especially after what she'd said to me already. I told he how I thought another guy might make me feel better by my not seeing her seeming so attached and connected to Brad. It took a few minutes but she did seem to understand but then just said "baby, I keep telling you - you don't have to worry" and she continued that she's just having fun with Brad - and then she added that she really does NOT want another guy and that she is really enjoying what she's doing with Brad and that she just isn't interested in finding anyone else now. She began getting a bit defensive by the end so I stopped pushing it other than to get her to agree that we would talk about it more after the holidays in January - and she agreed that there won't be that many more weeks between now and then anyway.

It took a bit to restart our mood but as it'd been quite a few days for both of us, the desire returned quickly and again, she wanted more of making-love than just fucking and I certainly didn't complain.

So - it's a start - I think I sort of understand her a bit more - still irks me to think of her giving all of herself to Brad - but when I think about it just for the moment, I can sort of see her side. And she seems agreeable to talking more in January (it came up again and she said "after the holidays, promise").

Away we go.

Thanks for the update, SoonToBe. That sounds like a promising beginning to a future discussion.

Thanks for the update!

It is excellent that you were able to bring up the possibility of another guy, and not have her completely reject the idea. Letting the idea sink in for a while, then talking about it again in January is pergect!

I think there will be a time that she and Brad have some disagreement, and that will open the door a little more.

I am very encouraged by the turn of events!

Congratulations!

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
I took that moment and said "maybe I'd feel better if you weren't so exclusive with Brad - maybe it'd make me feel better?". She looked puzzled for a second and then just said "you are crazy" and then added "are you suggesting I find yet another guy?" ....

.... we talked a lot more about my feelings. I told he how I thought another guy might make me feel better by my not seeing her seeming so attached and connected to Brad. .... She began getting a bit defensive by the end so I stopped pushing it other than to get her to agree we would talk about it more after the holidays, in January. ....

Good move. You'll probably need to push gently in this direction for a while. Conceivably it may require some action on your part (eventually), like introducing Sue to a suitable candidate or otherwise "making some arrangements."

—Custer

Other things that have come up

I neglected to mention some other things that came up. One stands out as worthy of mention.

When it's her time of the month, for those few days, she usually stops shaving her pussy. When she's done and ready for fun again, I used to have to ask her to shave it again. And, she used to be self-conscious enough that if she needed a visit with her doctor that she's let her bush grow back a bit.

But what I took notice of is that for the past few months, I haven't had to say a word. So - during our talks I asked her about her new attitude towards shaving and that i'd never asked how she'd felt when she was with Brad.

She said to me that the first time she did feel a bit concerned - but she told me that Brad absolutely LOVED it. She also said that he has made her feel so good about her body and her looks - including her bare pussy - that she now almost feels as though bare is now a normal feeling for her and that after her period - that she literally couldn't wait to shave again! She said that Brad loves her like that just as I do - and though she's not willing to make it permanent as in laser-removal, she said to me that she'll definitely be keeping it bare as best as she can.

She then asked me if I would be okay if she let Brad touch it up - or would I rather that not be something she shared with him. I was very happy that she asked me and I told her I'd think about it. Sometimes she'll use Nair/Neet other times she'll just use a razor. I have to say that I'm not sure of what I'm going to answer her - the idea of her letting Brad do that is a bit much for me right now as that's going even further into the more-intimate direction. But I would be lying if I said that in a way, the idea is also very arousing.

But her whole attitude change on this - as something she now likes for herself (and Brad) instead of it as something she used to do for me is really quite a change!

It's quite fortunate that your desires and Brad's are aligned in this matter. If you wanted Sue to keep shaving, and Brad preferred a more natural look, you might have found yourself on the losing end of the stick.

Marys-pet - I hadn't really thought about that. I'm just assuming that Brad is like me and, maybe a mistaken assumption on my part, that most men prefer their women to be bare. I have always loved that and am now very happy with the new attitude by Sue.

I also think I'm getting over my issues with her level of intimacy with Brad. I'm trying to focus more on the sex between them and my arousal at that than to let myself dwell on the things that get me concerned. So far it is working - I was actually surprised at how calm I was during this discussion with Sue.

SoonToBe, I suspect you're right about most men's preference, although there seems to be a vocal minority out there who prefer a hairy bush. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that he might have wanted her to sport a landing strip, though, to avoid the 'little girl' look.

Mary made it quite apparent to me early in our relationship that she had no interest in shaving down there, and wasn't about to start doing so to suit my preferences. Seems she changed her mind later on, after one of her fuck buddies requested it.

Not that I'm complaining. ;)

You Did Good

Soon to be; You are now a master at hot wifing. I congratulate you and your beautiful Sue. You answered every question exactly correct. You also brought up another man at just the right time and circumstance. I commend you on your new skills. Now my opinion (as we say around here) my two cents, i am sure does not mean anything to you. As it should not. BUT i feel you are right wanting Sue to have other men and not just Brad. Brad needs to totally understand that he is but a f.b, that happens to be a fairly good friend. Also bald pussy is the prettiest sight in the whole world, its fine for Brad to enjoy seeing and having hers. But leave the grooming duties to you and you alone. By all means all pussy is pretty and i did not mean to indicate that is not so. Again let me thank you and Sue for sharing with all of us and as always you have my best wishes. Thats my two cents. GoodLuck okdeacon