• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thursdays

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Hi there, you read me right, I hate to be a constant ney sayer or black seer. But I know when people do something in secret they get less careful the longer to do it. My thought was that Brad’s wife will eventually find out. Especially if they go every week, on the same day, to the same place. They are predictable. And they will get less careful over time.

Where waiting for the updates!:)

It's 6pm and she sent me a text message a few minutes ago that she is running late and that there is traffic from the rain. So - I sit here eagerly waiting for her while I get dinner ready.

Regarding the carelessness issue - I've said several times to Sue that Brad better be careful. She has assured me that Brad says his wife has no clue of what is going on as there truly is a major international project that is legitimate. I have stopped asking what may be going in in their family - I can recall when our kids were VERY young - I would have leapt at an opportunity to have someone like Sue as a no-strings fuck-buddy so I suspect if he values his Thursday fun that he'd best be minding his own family as Sue does with us.

That's all there is for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a short post here now as I don't have much time.

I have always eagerly awaited Sue's return home on Thursday's and the intense sex that followed but last night's experience makes others seem pale in comparison.

She got home closer to 7:30pm and confessed that they had stayed longer - and "had more fun" than she'd expected.

She motioned for me to follow her upstairs to change. In the bedroom she asked me to not be all over her and just watch for now. She then proceeded to undress completely in front of me.

As she took off her blouse and bra I could see her breasts had - no other way to describe it other than manhandled - they were swollen, reddened and had visible hand and suck marks (not quite hickies) on them and my cock was throbbing at the sight.

Her skirt, slip, stockings and panties followed revealing her pussy to be equally abused - VERY red and swollen - she even seemed to be walking tenderly as I watched. The visible wetspot in her panties matched the glisten in between her pussy lips.

I went to go over to her but she said I should wait till later when she promised me I could "have her" and instead she pulled on a clean pair of panties and some sweats.

I was still a bit stunned by how she looked, she dressed so quickly, that the next thing I knew she was kissing me and heading downstairs without me. I had to wait another minute or so till my hardon went down before I would follow her.

She knows that turned me on... That whole little show was just to get to me and make me want her later. She had that smile and look on her face that just said "you liked that, eh?!".

Gotta run right now. More later while it's still fresh in my mind.

That look — the one that says in no uncertain terms that your wife has just been well and truly fucked, by someone other than you — never gets old. Thanks for the update, SoonToBe. Looking forward to reading more later.

Well - I wish I had more time but I do not right now.

Suffice to say that once our son was out of our hair we both went up to the bedroom where she let me undress her.

Why is it that she is always so much more desireable by me after she's been with Brad? I literally couldn't wait to undress her.

I even thought I could taste Brad on her breasts as I eagerly sucked at her nipples. But it was her pussy that I couldn't wait to get to. Even hours later she was still swollen and incredibly intoxicating! I lay next to her as we kissed my hand went to her crotch and my fingers gently caressed her pussy lips. As I knelt and moved down further it was just incredible as her pussy lips gently parted and my fingers felt the soft, warm and still wet inside of her pussy. Just thinking of how Brad had her only a few hours earlier drove me wild with desire.

I didn't care about the spermicide - I needed to feel her and taste her with my tongue. She gently pulled her knees back for me and began to tease me about whether I could "taste Brad" in her. Hearing her vocalize what they'd done together drove me crazy with my cock just bobbing away.

The spermicide tasted nasty but for whatever reason - I wanted to taste that Brad had fucked her and sure enough he did! The tang of his sperm sent me over the edge!!!! Sue giggled and told me how Brad had cum twice in her and she teased me about him sharing her body with me.

I pulled back from her and gently pushed my cock into her! That sensation was just incredible. But before she'd let me go much further she told me I had to wait for her to insert some more spermicide. She handed me the applicator and told me to "put it in her like Brad did earlier".

Holy shit did that get to me. And a second after I pushed the plunger into her I slammed my cock back into her in one quick plunge.

Maybe it was the 2 week hiatus but to me - she felt so incredible at that moment that I feared I'd cum too quickly....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry - I got cut off at work and got the last sentence completed and just hit send. I'll hopefully have more time later tonight to commit my memories to print and enjoy them one more time.

good forum, good stories, keep em cummin SoonToBe

I finally have some time.

That whole scene Thursday night was pretty intense. We'd dimmed the lights and seeing her like that and what she was saying. Her teasing just made me hornier and hornier. I was in her in what felt like a second after she'd said that to me. I felt her lock her legs behind me and pull me in. It actually surprised me as I thought she might have been more tired.

I loved feeling her tits rubbing against me her nipples feeling still swollen and hard. It just felt like she was pulling me into her.

She started to tell me how she'd fucked Brad. I remember she said "I was on top of him and he loved that". I thought that I"m sure he did and I know she loves being on top.

I don't know if it was 5 minutes or 50 minutes. I do know we rolled around and she was on top at one point. Knowing Brad had her like that from what she'd said drove me wild. I still marvel at the feeling of knowing another guy was right where I was. I was behind her at one point when she shared that Brad had "spanked her" and that was why her butt was a bit tender!

But it was when I was back on top of her and she let me push her knees back - all the way back and apart - that I finally was going to cum. I didn't ask if she was serious but she just said "Brad's had me like this" and that was it for me - I let loose inside her like I hadn't cum in years! I could feel her thrusting up at me each time I'd plunge into her but I kept her knees back till I finished and then pulled out.

I wish I'd had a camera - she just looked so damn incredible at that moment. Like a totally satisfied woman unashamed to show her enjoyment. She just lay back and let my cum drip out and she almost seemed to be enjoying watching me watch her. Her whole body had this flushed look to it - as though she'd just run a marathon. Her pussy was just so incredible - knowing she'd taken 3 load of cum in her - it just turned me on to look at her and think about her passion she must have experienced earlier. She eventually put her feet back on the bed and rolled to one side.

Last night she started to tell me more about what she and Brad do together. She told me this over several hours last night and over a bottle of wine in our bedroom. They got to the motel (the one I thought it was) about 4:30pm. I wasn't quite ready for what she told me but now, I'm just accepting it. She said that right after they shared a passionate kiss in the room that she just got undressed. Not to her bra and panties but totally naked. I know she'd told me this before but I sort of didn't think it was just an automatic, almost reflex for her.

She undressed Brad next and even now I'm getting this floaty feeling in my stomach (and a hard-on) thinking about what she told me. I just don't think I was ready for how close they are on Thursdays. There's more kissing than I'd thought and much more closeness. She said that as she kissed him deeply that she began to undress him.

She finished telling me more last night when we finally got our bedroom door locked and hearing her say she just knelt there and sucked his cock tilll he was reallly hard was just incredible to hear. I think the emotion I felt was pride about what she was doing more than anything else.

Hearing her tell me this as she's lying next to me naked and as she's moving down to suck my own cock got me really hard last night.

I know I squirmed around and was surprised that I didn't cum already as she told me how they 69'd and how she liked how his tongue felt. I know she emphasized certain things - like telling me she could taste his pre-cum - because she just wanted to get me hotter and hotter - but whatever - it was working. She'd suck a bit and then tell me more - how he'd lick her all over and how she knew she'd cum and he could taste it.

She moved up after she'd gotten me really hard and told me "your turn baby - see if you can make me cum like Brad did!". Oh god did that turn me on like crazy and damn if I didn't get her off at least twice while I licked away. There is just something so erotic about her wet open pussy beckoning my tongue. Finally though we were both getting there and I knew she wanted something bigger. I reached in the drawer under our bed and got out one of her dildo's and some lubricant and as we kissed I said "Brad wants to fuck you for a few minutes" and with that I pushed it into her. She moaned back yes yes. And then said "go in the bathroom while Brad has fun" and I knew to get her diaphragm. When I came back she just said "Brad - get it ready so you can cum in me".

Holy shit - she was totally playing up the very things that gave me the most angst and whatever - it was working. I swear I was like lightning getting it ready and then I pulled "Brad" out of her and put the diaphragm in. A second later when she knew it was in right she looked up at me and then just said "Now, fuck me like Brad does". And I swear, I was rock hard and in her a second later. From there on, I don't remember anything specific other than she felt incredible and I tried to hold off but finally I let loose again in her....

She's already made it clear she's still horny for tonight so I dare not surf much more right now.

I think I love her now even more than before she started with Brad - I can't explain it other than that there's just something that makes me want her like crazy right now.

Surprise for me

Hey everyone.

Last night Sue continued with her sexual desires and she shared more of how she and Brad have sex. Some of it I wasn't ready for but she did know how to play me and my god did she get me to cum when she told me how she lets Brian push his fingers up her ass as they're fucking!!! Sue always lets me do this - especially when she's on top. But alas, she says that's all he's getting too as both of us are just too big for her.

She has told me of a boyfriend in college who had a long but very thin cock and she did let him fuck her anally a lot. She has always teased me that I've never had her that way and only he has. Looking back that seemed to be a clear sign that she would eventually cuckold me - her teasing like that.

Anyway - she also says he does that to her while he's behind her as she has her face and shoulders down in a pillow on the bed. I came in her as she told me how he'll pull her open and get her so worked up before he penetrates her.

It was after we'd calmed down and cleaned up in bed that she snuggled over to me and asked if I was okay with everyting between her and Brad. I didn't understand since we'd just had pretty intense sex together but I went along and said yes - that I was getting used to it all and I wasn't as concerned about her losing control or things affecting us.

So that was when she brought up next Friday night. Her company doesn't do a formal Christmas party but several areas pool together and do something less formal (cash bar, etc.) at a local hotel that her company does business with. I've gone to this party in the past - it's okay. DJ music, some dancing, cash bar, passed and buffet foods, etc.

I'm still not really paying attention other than hearing the food but she then said that Brad was going to be at the party. I stopped listening to the TV and turned to her and said "what's up?". She said that Brad was going to be there and everyone knew it was going to be a late night and then she started hesitating and stopped talking so I asked her if she thought she'd have fun with Brad during or after the party? She said something like "well, yeah, but I, um, we were wondering if you wanted to join us?".

The look in her eye at that moment let me know that she was dead serious about what she'd said!!!! She then just said "I don't know if you're ready though?".

I said that I thought for sure that I'd be okay - or at least I wanted to try.
She smiled and said that she had to talk Brad into it and that she can't guarantee how it will go - she said Brad was concerned with how he'd be if I was actually with them as in a 3-some so she said that she was sure I wasn't ready for that and would probably just want to watch.

We didn't talk much more last night but I'm sure our conversation in bed tonighht will be quite interesting. I'm sort of on pins and needles today about it and, to be honest, a bit unsure of how I feel right now as this is sooner than I'd expected.

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
She said that Brad was going to be there [at her Christmas party] and everyone knew it was going to be a late night and then she started hesitating and stopped talking so I asked her if she thought she'd have fun with Brad during or after the party? She said something like "well, yeah, but I, um, we were wondering if you wanted to join us?"

Cool, on two counts. (i) Your wife is inviting you to accompany her to her Christmas party :) (as opposed to expecting you to stay home while she goes with her lover), and (ii) she has invited you to join in the action afterwards (or watch, if that's what you prefer) :cool:.

SoonToBe said:
I said that I thought for sure that I'd be okay - or at least I wanted to try.

Good response :D. (Of course, any other response would have been difficult....)

SoonToBe said:
.... She said Brad was concerned with how he'd be if I was actually with them as in a 3-some, so she said that she was sure I wasn't ready for that and would probably just want to watch.

Sounds like a strong hint both of them would like your role to be "observer." The subliminal message is, your wife wants her lover to fuck her in front of you :p.

SoonToBe said:
I'm sort of on pins and needles today about it and, to be honest, a bit unsure of how I feel right now as this is sooner than I'd expected.

My suggestion is, go for it. As you wife's cuckold, it would probably be a mistake to act as if you are the person "in control" (as men like to think of it). In connection with this, it might be a useful exercise to think ahead and imagine how it would play out if you were to insist you don't want any part of this then leave the party and drive home by yourself, leaving your wife to fuck her lover overnight at the hotel. Or alternatively, how it would play out if you were to insist on being a participant in an active 3-some then, due to tension caused by Brad not wanting that and your wife being in sympathy with Brad, having it end up a bad experience for all.

My guess is, it will work out best if you come to an understanding with Sue that she will lead you in this event — that is, you will follow her guidance re. what your role will be, then take ques from her re. any changes in your role during the course of the night.

—Custer

Brad might be worried that you'll forget that you wanted this and go off on him. so how can he feel comfortable? maybe volunteer to be put in the corner and restrained. he AND Sue won't have to worry about you getting in the way or causing a scene. if your a good boy she might let you enjoy that fresh cream pie if you say please.

Hey all - busy week getting ready for Friday night.
I have to say I am a bit hesitant but feel that if I don't at least give it a try watching them that I may never get there.

Tied/teased - I'd be okay with sitting in a corner but we're not into the whole restraint thing so that's surely not happening. I think I'll be okay with Brad - I'm just not sure how I'm going to react to seeing Sue.

She's shared more of what they do together and while I had always imagined this as just a quick-fuck between them, I did know that it's more than that. However, Sue has shared that there's a lot more than just fucking. She's said that Brad always goes down on her until she's cum at least once if not more. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel watching him with his face and his tongue in her pussy but the thought of it does excite me.

I know she's said she liked being naked with him - and I'm sure that'll be okay with me as we go to the nude beach all the time. But she's let me know that she is very passionate with him - with lots of kissing and hugging - especially as they're fucking.

I've envisioned this for so long now that I hope it lives up to my fantasies. There's a part of me that just wants to see her screaming as he plunges into her - I know she pulls her legs way back and she says that Brad will push her knees way back at times.

I'm pretty sure I'll be okay with the fucking. It's the rest of it - the preparation before as I'm sure she'll have him put in her diaphragm - if for no other reason than to have me watch - but it's also the cuddling and kissing and stuff in the afterglow that I know I'm going to feel queasy about.

Tonight is the first Wednesday in a long time that we're going to have sex. But then tomorrow I'm sure she'll want to wait till Friday....

Rego - 9 orgasms is a possibility for Sue - she is multi-orgasmic and even I, in our quiet bedroom can easily have her cumming multiple times.

More as it happens.

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
Hey all - busy week getting ready for Friday night.
I have to say I am a bit hesitant but feel if I don't at least give it a try watching them, I may never get there.

Yes, I would suggest "going for it." Think of it as a new experience that will almost certainly be rather intense.

SoonToBe said:
She's said that Brad always goes down on her until she's cum at least once if not more. ....

Awright.... sounds like Brad is a good lover; very sensitive to your wife's needs....

SoonToBe said:
But she's let me know that she is very passionate with him - with lots of kissing and hugging - especially as they're fucking.

Yes, I would imagine so....

SoonToBe said:
I've envisioned this for so long now that I hope it lives up to my fantasies. ....

Will look forward to hearing about it.

—Custer

soon,
and if your not ok with what's going on what will you do? that's the question on everyones mind if you're going to be there. don't see how anyone is going to have a great time if they need to keep one eye on you just in case you really aren't liking what's going on.

For what it's worth, stay away from them for at least the next couple of months. You are not secure enough to get involved in the full deal and will have trouble with it.

Your wife is a sweet lady who has guilt about what she is doing and welcomes the opportunity to legitamise her actions by involving and sharing them with you. You are not ready for this yet.

From past observations this can take from a few days, to never, to happen. Be patient and enjoy the fringe excitement for a little while more, less risk of drowning that way.

I have to agree with Puller. I've been where you're about to go, and being there watching is an entirely different deal. It will be like taking all the feelings, emotions, lust, insecurities and doubts that you've been feeling up until now, and mainlining them directly into a vein. When you're ready for it, it's a rush like no other, but if you're not prepared it will completely overwhelm you.

Hey all - so it seems I'm not so crazy feeling very uneasy about tomorrow night.
I am pretty sure that I'll go to the Xmas party and will hopefully see/chat with her AND Brad. We'll see how it goes from there.

Ther's a part of me that would love to watch - but another part of me is scared to do so.

For tied-and-teased - there is no way I'll go ballistic if it gets uncomfortable - I would most likely just leave quietly.

I figure if I do go - that I'll know how I feel pretty soon after we get to the room as she's made it clear to me that she has no plans to change how she is with Brad and that includes her being naked almost from the get-go. If I can get past that point where I'm sure they are very amorous - then it will probably be okay. It'll be getting to the room in the first place that will give me the most angst.

Been there

With my first wife, I was rarely there. With my second wife, I'm rarely not there. Not being there is lonely and empty. Your (possessive pronoun) mind races and you're (contraction for "you are") distracted as you imagine and wonder what they are doing.
Being there is exciting and fulfilling. You're (contraction) sharing the experience and you will continue to share long after he's gone. It's encouraging, and a great confidence builder for her, as you tell her how awesome she looked.

PS The little spelling lesson wasn't for you. Reading what you write is a joy. I just thought I might help some of your fans communicate more clearly.

Soon,

To travel back in time, although not too far — regarding your post 34 of Dec. 3 (referring to my previous post of the same day):

SoonToBe said:
I noticed Custer's last reply and found it possibly condescending (not sure - sorry if it wasn't)....

I had been viewing birth control as a practical matter to be dealt with in a straightforward way. Thus, I found it puzzling that your wife is in such an extended state of uncertainty over how best to deal with it.

I see now, however, my view was very naive. Marys_pet has done us all a large favor, I would say, by posting a number of links that illuminate this problem. They can be found here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...nt-b-c-b4-b-f-how-long-after-did-she-get.html

It is post 7 in response to the thread started today (Dec. 11) at this link, by Dudo.

A central point is that the pill has adverse affects on the libidos of a large percentage of women, and these adverse affects can apparently persist long after the pill is discontinued. "More research is needed," as researchers always say.... and that appears to be right. Apparently other hormone-based b.c. methods can also have adverse affects on the libidos of many women.

I also talked with my wife (an RN with long and varied experience) about this. She said the pill now has only about 1/10th the hormone content of the early versions and is much safer, re. your wife's concerns about cancer. It's b.c. effectiveness is slightly decreased as a result, but it's still highly effective. Her comments about other methods, including IUDs, made it obvious the whole problem is very complicated. So I said: "Suppose you were 48 [I think you said your wife is 48], you had become more sexually active, and you wanted effective b.c. What would you do?" She said, "I'd get a tubal ligation" (i.e., have her tubes tied).

She went on to say since that would be elective surgery, medical insurance probably wouldn't cover it. The cost might be on the order of $3 K (she guessed). It could be done via laparoscopy (negligible scarring), but recovery would probably take something like two to three weeks during which your wife would be unlikely to feel like any kind of sex.

So, sorry to have seemed condescending about this complicated subject. Clearly, your wife is fully justified in feeling a lot of doubts and uncertainties over how to go about it.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread