• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"To Fuck Another Man's Wife"

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
To paraphrase a line from a Clint Eastwood Movie, "If you fuck another man's wife, you take-away something he can never get back!"

I have never been on the end of this situation where I was actually taking fucks from another man, but I have been on the other end, several times.

And, the first time I learned that another guy WAS fucking my wife, it did make a change that there was no way to ever recover from. And the change that I eventually was able to make was from seeing my wife as my own personal fuck-property, to a Pussy in her own right, who could choose with whom she shared "it".

This was not an easy transition to make, and it rarely happens for a younger guy who got married with all his ideals intact. It takes a lot of "therapy" before any husband can get to the point where he sees his wife's naked body as something to share with his friends.

Have other guys made this successful transition from the "wife-owner" to the kind of guy who can say to another man "Would you like to fuck my wife?" and MEAN it??

I have and it makes me happy. Ten years ago, I felt bad and sad, when I found out she was fucking my best friend Dan and his friends. Today, I love her more and want to watch her get gang banged, while I materbate!

Adultery should be part of a school syllabus to help married men cope with unexpected challenges in their marriage. It seems that too many spouses do a knee jerk and demand divorce and all it's problems, instead of having the skills to re-negotiate the direction the existing marriage could go. A car breaks down, a marriage breaks down, but repairs can be made and hurts can be fixed.

If you marry a trophy wife, you can expect other men to hit on her, and if they suceed, it gives you a chance to "lift your game" and not take her for granted anymore.

Many marriages need a wake-up call, but divorce is "so old fashioned" and a carry over from the "loss of pride" just as a Muslem might want his new bride stoned to death if he discovers he hymen is missing on the wedding night.

Husbands can feel cheated, but the way they respond to this "discovered cheating" defines them for who they really are, "man or mouse?"

If you divorce your hottie wife, another guy will come along and asks her out on a date, thinking and believing she will suit him just right.

MacNfries said:
hummm, I'm a Clint Eastwood fanatic, but I can't seem to remember those words being said by Mr Eastwood. I do remember his saying, "Funny thing about killing a man, you take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have " ... that was in Unforgiven with Morgan Freeman & Gene Hackman.

So help me out, SofJ ... which C.E. movie was that said in? I'd hate to think I'd missed an Eastwood movie.
:confused:

===========

didn't Clint say ... Make me pay bitch?

Attachments

• 09Addicted.jpg
    09Addicted.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 306
I think that those Clint Eastwood attributed words only apply where a state of sexual exclusivity applied before the intrusion. Second and subsequent men do no further damage.

In this respect exclusivity falls into the same category as virginity and balloons.

The very thought of fucking a other mans wife gets me hard..::);):D:cool:

spoomonkey said:
The very thought of fucking a other mans wife gets me hard.

Yeah, it makes my day.;)

duke9555 said:
===========

didn't Clint say ... Make me pay bitch?
Was it Clint or Clit ???

s_zip99 said:
Was it Clint or Clit ???

===================

mmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Attachments

• 532-1aplause.jpg
    532-1aplause.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
So Interesting and more Late

When my wife lets another man fuck her, I consider her decision a good one.
I would never tell her no. She is an intelligent grown woman who can make good decisions on her own. She is careful and selective. I enjoy watching her sucking and fucking another guy, so there is no issues with me wanting to change my mind, no matter who she chooses. I just want discretion and so does she.
I have never had any regrets about who or what she does sexually.

Warpt said:
When my wife lets another man fuck her, I consider her decision a good one.
I would never tell her no. She is an intelligent grown woman who can make good decisions on her own. She is careful and selective. I enjoy watching her sucking and fucking another guy, so there is no issues with me wanting to change my mind, no matter who she chooses. I just want discretion and so does she.
I have never had any regrets about who or what she does sexually.

Your post pleases me greatly, and you show her true respect for her judgement in selecting her Bulls, and both of you keep to the rules you set together. Can't get any better than that, right?

McNfries is exactly right!

The quote he gave IS the one that I warped into my own sentences. When Clint said that when he killed another man, he takes away every thing he's got and every thing he's ever going to have, it made me think that fucking another man's wife would have similar effects.

I know it was so true for me, as the husband. When I learned that other men had fucked, and were fucking, my wife, it completely destroyed the basis for my marriage. Like the guy in the Clint Eastwood quote, I felt that I had lost "everything".

I do understand that it is the number one fantasy of so many men, to fuck someone else's wife, but I could not do it myself. I have been on the other side of this issue and I know, first-hand, the great damage that can be done to a guy's ego to know that other guys are helping themselves to what he had assumed was his "private stock of pussy".

I'll say it again: "It's a hell of a thing to fuck another guy's wife! You take-away so much of what he thought he had and what he thought he would have forever!"

Thanks for all the great comments!

Just being real!

If you marry a trophy wife, you can expect other men to hit on her, and if they suceed, it gives you a chance to "lift your game" and not take her for granted anymore

Men have always felt they had the right to seek other sexual partners outside of the marriage, and bosted to all who would listen of their sexual conquest. In many marriages the mates are selected on social status and the financial reasons. Well, they got the vote, and have exerted their superiorty and newfound freedoms and are just taking their rightfull place in society. Many men have never spent any time learning how to please a woman. The wives are not just looking for big cocks, but men who know how to use them. Men sought Mistress that knew how to bring out the sexuality in them. Men want hot women/hotwives and outside of a few religious fanatics could care less who the have or will screw. In most cases a cuckold male is not as interested in streight sex as his wife may want him to be. So many women have been ruined by over protective parents and the Church who taught they should not have sex untill marriage, and white women were not supposed to like sex, but do it to make children and it was her duty to submit to the husband.
Such Popey Cock. Men desire well dressed, well spoken women who other men want. It is a source of pride that he has such a woman on his arm at the country club and wants her to have other men.

I have never strayed on my wife, ever, since we got married.
Once when at a lifestyles resort, when we were dating, a couple asked me if I could fuck the wife in front of the husband. I asked my wife and she agreed it was o.k.
That was a mistake. When I got back to the room, she was crying and mad at me for fucking another woman. I will never do that again. Ever. It ruined the rest of our trip.
It doesn't matter what she says, I never understood women.
When my wife says she doesn't understand men, I tell her all she has to worry about is 2 things.
If a man is not walking around with a boner, then feed him. Everything is good, men are easy to figure out.
But women are a whole different game. I ask, I got permission, I was excited about it, but now wish it never happened.

my husband and i have managed to separate sex from love so it hasnt been a problem for us. we have our sexual fun with various partners but love doesnt change. i think each couple needs to approach it maturely and realize penetration isnt love!!! but i love to be penetrated! maybe its just semantics ;)

I've fucked a total of 3 married women in my life. I can't say that I ever felt as if I was taking something away from the husband - but maybe that's more in my own head than it was for him (or her). I never knew or met 2 of the husbands, but I did meet and spend some time with the 3rd over the course of a year or so at work through various work-related activities. He never knew I was fucking his wife.

This was all when I first met my now wife Sue - and she was somewhat promiscuous at the time having slept with at least 3 or 4 other guys at work. I knew about what she was doing though she never flaunted it in my face.

All in all, those experiences back then clearly led to my current desire for Sue to be with other guys.

Comparing the two - yeah, it was fun to probe forbidden territory back then - but I have to say that it is much more arousing being on the receiving end (and then having her when she comes home).

Just my 2 cents.

How can it be your pussy when it is attached to another person? If you want a private pussy go to Sweden, have one installed, then enter a convent!

I had an attraction to one of my friends wifes for years. Shortly after they split up I ended up having sex with her at a party one night when we had both been drinking. Since that night, my attraction for her is not what it was. For me the fantasy was better than real life. I enjoy watching my wife have sex with others more.

I went through this many years ago with my first wife, she had often said to me that she would like to try another man having been a virgin when we met, finally about 5 years after we were married I told her if she felt that strongly about it she could, even though I didn't really think she would go through with it.
A few weeks later she announced that she was going out on Friday night, alone and might be home late.
When I asked here where she was going she reminded me of our earlier conversation and she was holding me to my assent.
Friday came and when I got home from work she was dressed to kill and sitting at the kitchen table fixing her make up, I asked her when she would be home and told me it was up to Paul, her date.
I felt sick inside but didn't say anything as it was I who had agreed to this, around 7.30 she left and I proceeded to pour myself a large Scotch followed by a few more.
I sat watching TV waiting for her to come home until around 1.30 I heard her car pull up in the driveway, I went to the door to meet her and was shocked by the way she looked, her make up was smeared and her hair a mess but she also had a big smile on her face when she told me to fetch her a drink.
We sat down in the living room and she gave me a blow by blow account of her evening finishing by telling me she would be seeing Paul again the next weekend, when I asked her why she said that she never realized that sex could be so good and she was addicted to Paul.
The following Friday she was getting ready again when I got home, when I asked her when she was going out she said that she was staying home, her date was coming to the house instead as Motel rooms were a little too expensive on a regular basis.
Around 8.00 there was a knock on the front door, I answered it and there stood paul, he was quite handsome and had an athletic body, right away I understood why she liked him.
She called from the kitchen for him to come in and rose to kiss him then told me to fix him a drink, they went into the living room together and sat on the couch, him with his arm around her.
They cuddled and kissed a little then she told him she was ready for bed while telling me to bring up fresh drinks in about 45 minutes, as I sat in the armchair I could hear noises coming from above me and it was torture, I watched the clock and after exactly 45 minutes I made drinks and went upstairs, they had just finished having sex and were laying on their backs, right away i could see why she liked him, he was very well hung and she obviously loved it.
Anway, this went on for a while until one night he came to the house with a friend and told me that his buddy was going to fuck my wife too, well by now I knew that she loved strange cock and in the next few years she fucked a couple of dozen guys and every time she did I knew that she was no longer mine exclusively and had not been for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread