• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Toilet Paper Roll Challenge

Cuckykny

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
image.jpg

Barley pass...fully erect, guess it is why I am destined to be a cuck. ;) Flaccid, not even close.

Ha, but true.

Cut the roll length-wise and place over your supposedly girthy monster cock and post, prove it!

I have the same problem. I cant fit it all the way down either! I can get the head out of the top, but I cant get it all the way down to the base. It doesn't mean I don't still want to be cucked.

I found out my boyfriend sent pictures and videos of me to all his friends, so I said I get to do one fantasy or we're done. He agreed. My top fantasy would be to be ****** to walk in our local pub with everyone there, naked and "I'm a slut" written all over me in permanent marker pen. But I wanted to hurt my boyfriend more. So i said I wanted to pick four of his friends to fuck, bare back, cum in me and him to video it. I picked four black guys (one of them I knew he didn't like). They ripped me, hurt so much but in a good way. Now I make him watch every weekend with his black friends or I'll send the video to everyone at his work.

WOW, Stacy. Some very big steps. Sounds like these are on your bucket list and this was the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back