• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tokyocouples hot wife gangbang on joinme countdown!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date
you need to post some of those pics of her in the stocking on here, especally the one with her legs spread.

Maybe. I like to save those for pic traders and couples with smokin hot Asian sluts for me to jack off to.
Please post your thoughts on my wife.
There was as many as 13 at once. Hope she made you all cum!

Missed it!

What a pity ... I was too slow.
You would be ready for a 2nd time?

She is a hot fucking slut! Tight body and a perfect cute face!

I wonder if anyone stole any of the pics I was showing?
I was hoping that guy that took control would copy and email acouple to himself or post them on here. ( force me to post them)

scharf_25 said:
What a pity ... I was too slow.
You would be ready for a 2nd time?

PMed you the link.
take control!!

yeah...upload to ********

Damn, I take a day off from web surfing and I miss this. Next time?

damn i miss it too....

i really want your asian wife to see me...

arg. again! we need a second show for the ones that missed it.

you should make a email list Tokyo, and email all of us when you'll be doing the next showing so that we can all see your slut perform for us.

take control NOW!

your code is invalid.

yep invalid

she's so sexy

thank you very much, those pics are hot

glad you enjoyed and took control with the other guys and went through my pics on the computer. It makes my heart race and dick hard every time!
feels like Im tied up just watching guys control my wife and blow loads to her sexy body. Its really exciting.

yeah said i missed it too, hope to catch you next time. I love the pics you have posted of her, so sexy.