• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tokyocouples hot wife gangbang on joinme countdown!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date
hi
says invalid for me too

love your wifes pussy

great keep missing it...dude post them on x hamster or something...or better yet.Here.

i would be interested too ;)

Can't wait to see her, everyone seems to love your pics and videos. Hope she gets some pics from her work "friends" soon too.

I swear I am getting frustrated trying to time following this thread.

Thanks for viewing guys!
I love the comments she gets.
So far she had made at least 20 guys cum!
Thanks for viewing!

good grief

I think what's happening is you might be trying to access the link well after the session is over.
Once I close out of it the link becomes expired.

yes...I keep missing it. I know.

That was hot man, i'll be mailing you pics of my slut tomorrow too for some trading. Fuck your wife hard for us in the meantime.

ya it was, I blew a huge load and recieved a call from my girl that was letting me know shes getting ready to walk in the door with her parents. I had JUST closed out the program then ran across the house into the shower with my hard cock still dripping cum all over the floors and closed the door as they came walking in.
When I came out of the quick shower I seen my girl cleaning the cum from off the floor and just smiled at me asking what I was doing while she was gone?
what am I supossed to say!?
ha ha "Sorry babe, me and 5-6 other guys were talking about how slutty you are and we all cummed while I shared pics of your ass and let someone I never met before go through the computer and view whatever he wanted to and even email acouple to himself to jack off to later!"

You sir, are hilarious. Good work! :)

Btw you guys have to see this guy's pics of his hot little slut. It's worth sitting in here all day and hitting refresh to try to catch him online, that's almost what I had to do.

shit I missed it!!!! I got an idea. Can u set a date and time and then we all can tune in =) just a thought.