Total Teamviewer Control

• Thread starterAnneDee
  • Start date

AnneDee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2017
The idea of permanent remote access, from a sub's perspective, is very erotic, if a little scary. I have opened my pc to others lots of times, always hoping that someone knows what they are doing and sets up permanent control. I wrote a brief account of this fantasy, if anyone is interested it is below.

A Submissive’s Teamviewer Fantasy

The Teamviewer box popped open and a message saying "Awaiting authentication" appeared. Then the box the box shrunk down into the bottom right-hand corner of his screen - the connection was complete. He watched in fascination as the cursor moved about the screen without him touching the mouse. Then the mouse moved to the top of the screen and lingered there for a few moments – a message box appeared containing the single word “Hi”. He responded with the same two letters.

Then his cursor moved across his screen to the Teamviewer icon, bringing up the Teamviewer box. He watched as she clicked on Extras, then Options. First she checked the box marked "Start Teamviewer with Windows", then moved to the Security Tab and typed in a password. He stopped her from typing, taking the cursor back to the message window and asking why she was adding a password to his PC. She replied that once she had set the options she would need to disconnect, then reconnect – this would be easier to do so if she had her own password. This made sense, so he allowed her to go ahead and add a password; after all, he could always remove it later if things didn't work out.

She confirmed her new password, then moved on to the Advanced tab where she quickly checked Disable Teamviewer Shutdown and Changes require administrative rights and with two clicks added a password to Protect Options. He tried to intervene before she could click OK but his mouse didn’t response – she had frozen his controls.

A message appeared saying that she would reconnect; he watched as the little box disappeared and a large box appeared saying that "This was a free session". Then the little box was back in the corner as she reconnected to his PC. His mouse worked again. He opened the message window and asked: "Did that work?" The mouse flickered over the screen a few times, then the cursor moved to the top of the screen and lingered again as she responded: "Oh yes, this will work much better".

The cursor moved to his Start button, which she clicked open. She then went to Control Panel and opened up User Accounts. He balked at this and interrupted again, asking what she was doing. She explained that she needed her own account on his PC for some of the controls to work. He wasn’t too sure, but said OK. He then watched as she created a new user account named Mistress with admin rights and again balked when she started to add a password. He tried moving his mouse to move the cursor to no avail - she had locked out his inputs again.

He watched as she logged out of the pc and logged back on as Mistress. Then she moved back to user control and pressed manage users. He was lost…

Scary, but very erotic! 602 470 557 pw3928

Reactions: skqn and kmbe
A weird fantasy, I guess

Timeout seems to be a problem - you have to be quick or have a licensed copy I think

219 795 267 pass cji773
teamv

If anyone wants to change my options and take full control... 602 470 557 pw3928

The problem with anydesk is it does not allow that level of control - the option changing, etc

AnneDee said:
If anyone wants to change my options and take full control... 602 470 557 pw3928
Turn on your teamviewer

Done

maybe a chatstep????
im online if anyone is around...

My gf is 25 *******, lots of normal and XXX pics on laptop

Ony guys who know how to lock and ****** properly

no chat just lock and go while i watch you... be inventive...if you get access then i am online

anydesk

TV 242 918 795 pw tinaslut

only join if you are going to post on sites and know how to lock

TV

242 918 795

837tdt

Lock controls, install parental software, add admin:
Teamviewer: 233 632 003
Perm Pass 123456
Install what u want..

Zoom is also good and the quality is top-notch.

Lock controls, install parental software, add admin:
Teamviewer: 211 235 256
Perm Pass 123456
Anydesk: desktop-ckqsq60@ad
Perm Pass a123456b
Install what u want..

AnneDee said:
A weird fantasy, I guess

I think it is great and exited

maybe a chatstep????

no chat just lock and go while i watch you... be inventive...if you get access then i am online

TV 242 918 795 pw 991bwc

maybe a chatstep????

TV 242 918 795 pw jn36e4

maybe a chatstep????

Ony guys who know how to lock and ****** properly - no volas

TV 242 918 795 pw 925tbu

maybe a chatstep????

Ony guys who know how to lock and ****** properly - no volas

TV 242 918 795 pw 58deq2

it says our teamviewer not working